Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why i'm not selling my coins  (Read 2717 times)
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

Don't ever sell under $1000. Yes I think it's a smart choice to keep your funds and never get lose with this temporary bouncing price. I always beleive, if something down, there's​ always chance to raise soon. And now whoever do panic sell, they will be sorry. Just hold, better not doing anything and just watch the market than do a carelessness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

I'll be honest with you -- i was considering selling a portion of my coins,
expecting a crash during this period of great uncertainty, but now i'm strongly leaning
toward holding all of them.

We may still see a sell off.

But, my thoughts are as follows:

- Populist movement of BU means community is NOT letting Blockstream/Core get away with their agenda... In other words,
not letting them cripple the network with high fees and slow confirmation times, which would kill the utility of Bitcoin
and give the business to alts.  This is VERY good news.  Even with multiple node crash bugs, BU hashrate is rising.  Miners can see the writing
on the wall, they would rather use buggy BU than roll over for Core.

- Big whales already sold off a lot of coins

- Network split likely not to happen.  Core will capitulate and give the community bigger blocks or emergent consensus
because that is what people want -- even luke jr's own straw poll advocated this in the event that hashpower takes
over.  Core will save their ass even if they can't save face and at least try to remain as the "main" repo even if they
have to raise the blocksize.

- Already seeing alternate patches like Core + EC

- $1000 price now seen as support.  Dips below $1000 will be bought.  Also good timing with Chinese controls --
too late to get out now.  Only panic sellers will want to cash out at under $1000.  Big upside reward to hang
in there.

- Everyone knows there will be a huge rally after the tension is settled.  Whales will be buying back their positions.
Smaller investors too.  No one will sell.

I have exchanged 25% of my holding to 2 different altcoins (the #2 and #3). And the longer this blocksize debate continues, the more I will exchange to altcoins.      

Furthermore, I have been buying new bitcoin weekly, and now i'll buy new crypto weekly, instead of bitcoin.        

I'm not rich or anything, but i'm still talking thousands of dollars worth of crypto assets i'm holding, and I'm not the only one doing this. In fact, I'm pretty late to the party.     

I do think though that whichever side ends up winning the battle, BU, Core or another side. As soon as the debate is finished, bitcoin will likely recover a large part of their cryptocurrency share. As long as this debate doesn't take too long too be solved.     

If bitcoin ever stops being cryptocurency #1 it might be over permanently.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

To be honest if im going to sell my coins i just lose the chance that bitcoin will increase and make another profit from it grabing the chance of holding bitcoins to our bitcoin wallet is the best opportunity for me since i am small time incomer in bitcoin. I also saved 25% of my profit every time i get it from trading , gamblig and other freelance also.

phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

To be honest if im going to sell my coins i just lose the chance that bitcoin will increase and make another profit from it grabing the chance of holding bitcoins to our bitcoin wallet is the best opportunity for me since i am small time incomer in bitcoin. I also saved 25% of my profit every time i get it from trading , gamblig and other freelance also.

That's the right thing to do hold your coins for the future and if you sell them now then the profit margin would be not too high so this is not the best time to sell your coins but if you can save them for future and wait for the price to go higher would be the best decision to make at a moment.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 03:13:05 AM

That's the right thing to do hold your coins for the future and if you sell them now then the profit margin would be not too high so this is not the best time to sell your coins but if you can save them for future and wait for the price to go higher would be the best decision to make at a moment.

No one will prefer to sell their coins at this low price as everyone wants to make huge profits from bitcoin and that is the main purpose of investing money into it and if they sell now then it will take away opportunity from them to make higher profits. Holding is the best choice at a moment.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:26:29 AM

I just checked the value now, it's again dumped to 960$ now. We need huge adoption in upcoming days to increase the value of bitcoins. However, at this situation we can hold the bitcoins as much we can and sell it out when it again touched the peak value.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

I just checked the value now, it's again dumped to 960$ now. We need huge adoption in upcoming days to increase the value of bitcoins. However, at this situation we can hold the bitcoins as much we can and sell it out when it again touched the peak value.

Yeah, there has been a ton of volatility lately. It has been a roller coaster for sure. I start to get a bit worried when I see the price under $1000 now, but I'm sure it will recover once the uncertainty subsides.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:25:05 AM

Yeah, there has been a ton of volatility lately. It has been a roller coaster for sure. I start to get a bit worried when I see the price under $1000 now, but I'm sure it will recover once the uncertainty subsides.

the price went up above $1000 yesterday, and in my observation that shows a good buy support and a willing market to buy bitcoin up, the demand is still there and hasn't gone anywhere, and it is not going to either. its just that the panic is still there too and the $1000 price is always going to be a psychological barrier for bitcoin price where people have their sell targets there.
and this only means a bit more time is needed.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pitbully2000

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

Why are you playing both sides of the fence? And with both your alias'? One right after another lol. The "I no speakee English" and the " proper vernacular " versions both saying the same thing...is that your idea of subtle?
Lmao
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: