Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui.io holding my 10,000$ tokens! no withdraws!  (Read 111 times)
guynagdai (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Hello,
I'm waiting for 15 days now to get me withdrawal from Liqui!
I asked to withdraw 8911 BMC tokens, and the status is "Pending" and "Processing"
They didn't gave me and TXid, they are holding my coins without any way to cancel it!
I opened about 10 ticket to them, They answer every 4-5 always the same answer.
They are giving me a Guide how to press the "Report" button and promising that it will be fixed in 72 hours, but I told them that I did pressed the "Report" button 2 weeks ago!
Every ticket I wrote them the transaction ID, the Report ID, and all the details.
Also told them that I did PRESSED THE REPORT BUTTON. but always giving me the same answer! (to press it)

the Withdrawal ID is #527683
report ID #1640

I don't know what to do. I already lost about 50% of the value and i'm not sure that I will ever get my money back!
please anyone have a solution?
Also, I suggest to stay away from this exchange!!

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

Random accounts are having this withdrawal problem. Seems that 15 days were a short period of time already, others waited for a month or more before their tickets have been solved (see recent posts on their MAIN THREAD). Liqui does have an account here, but it is not active anymore and not handling support. Don't flood them with ticket of the same problem as it may lower your chance of getting answered.
guynagdai (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

OK I closed all my tickets and left only one.
I hope that they will resolve my problem soon.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Frankly making a lot of complaint tickets is a mistake and that's the same thing as spamming. I also had a withdrawal problem in liqui, but after getting a reply, I waited until 1 month, so that my transaction get to the destination. waiting is the best choice you have.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

Never had any problems with this exchange. Maybe they have a reason? but I probably won't use it

guynagdai (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

I'm still waiting and got no response from them.
Waiting for 19 days and dont know what to do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: