Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2017, 11:34:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoflip.io - COINFLIP GAME | PvP | Quick Betting | Simple & Easy To Use  (Read 1660 times)
naidray

Activity: 728

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:50:26 PM

This was my dream idea ever since I learned about bitcoin dice gambling websites. From early days of SatoshiDice to this day.

Unfortunately there is no mathematical way of making this pure provably fair, first of all we do not know the owner of this website playing or not, if he is playing does he have the Access to server seeds which I assume he must be, if he does than he can decide when to play etc etc. This is just one example, there are many issues with this.

AMAZING game idea, can’t be accomplished that easily. Maybe I am wrong and there is a way, but you have to look where I haven’t looked and I looked almost everywhere, maybe there is just a slight, tiny, micro way of doing this I haven’t considered and you need to find that.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
yrreg ger

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

Introducing Cryptoflip!

Note: DO NOT GAMBLE IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 OR IF GAMBLING IS FORBIDDEN IN YOUR COUNTRY!
A different Bitcoin gambling site which will change the PvP gambling scene. With it's state-of-the-art gambling system, it will change the way you look at gambling. If you're interested in playing against other players in a 100% provably fair game, you're looking at the right site for doing just that. We're offering 24/7 support via the contact page on site (Email) and will answer any of your concerns swiftly and effectively. With constant updates and bug fixes, we're keeping the users safe and letting them gamble securely and in an extremely fun fashion. So click on the link below and get started!

cryptoflip.io

How does it work?

Gambling on Cryptoflip is extremely easy, and here's how you can do it too:

1. Register an account on Cryptoflip
2. Click on "Your Profile" and create your profile
3. Deposit Bitcoin via the deposit page located on "Your Profile"
4. Wait for the transaction to confirm
5. Create a coinflip game (and wait for someone to join it)
6. Take your winnings home and withdraw via the withdraw page

What we have!

- Great and constantly active support
- Strong and experienced developers working on the site
- Easy, smooth, and fun way of PvP gambling
- Low downtime (if any)
- Swift, effective, and daily updates
- Fast bug/exploit fixes
- And much more...

Bug bounty!

Our team of experienced developers is working on the site constantly. Part of their work is fixing and exploits or bugs that may pop up. However, sometimes the workload is huge and they might look over some bugs. That's where our bug bounty program comes in. If you're able to find ANY bugs or exploits, no matter how small or huge they are, please report them right away via our support page and you may receive a reward (either in on site credits or Bitcoin).

Update log!

Code:
Version 1.0 [FINISHED]
{
- Coinflip game implemented
- Support page implemented
- Animations added
- Design fixed
}

Version 2.0 [IN PROGRESS]
{
- Add chat box (NOT DONE)
- Add referral system (NOT DONE)
- Add Ethereum (NOT DONE)
}

Your site is easy to use but it still has bugs. I can not stop myself from wondering if you have tested your site personally before introducing it to this forum. I can also see that there are many complaints about your site regarding the bugs and also with the withdrawal. I was about to open your site but I have changed my mind, good thing I read the comments first before trying it. I suggest fixing the bugs and the other problems first before allowing any players to enter again. This situation might give your site a bad reputation which is not a good start.

Yes I completely agree with you. I have no idea why he opened real BTC deposits and withdraws with so many issues and bugs still at play.

He should of ran the website with a faucet or some "demo" type of money so users can test it out and debug it and then launch it in the future with a stable release. Because his reputation is getting ruined with all these issues.

Thanks for completely agreeing with me, that will surely be the outcome of it especially if the problems or bugs are not solved immediately. Players might lose interest and refrain from playing since there are problems with the withdrawal. I just hope that the developers are reading the reviews and take action before it is too late for this site.

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingJOIN ICO NOW!

IdiotCoder

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:57:54 PM

Introducing Cryptoflip!

Note: DO NOT GAMBLE IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 OR IF GAMBLING IS FORBIDDEN IN YOUR COUNTRY!
A different Bitcoin gambling site which will change the PvP gambling scene. With it's state-of-the-art gambling system, it will change the way you look at gambling. If you're interested in playing against other players in a 100% provably fair game, you're looking at the right site for doing just that. We're offering 24/7 support via the contact page on site (Email) and will answer any of your concerns swiftly and effectively. With constant updates and bug fixes, we're keeping the users safe and letting them gamble securely and in an extremely fun fashion. So click on the link below and get started!

cryptoflip.io

How does it work?

Gambling on Cryptoflip is extremely easy, and here's how you can do it too:

1. Register an account on Cryptoflip
2. Click on "Your Profile" and create your profile
3. Deposit Bitcoin via the deposit page located on "Your Profile"
4. Wait for the transaction to confirm
5. Create a coinflip game (and wait for someone to join it)
6. Take your winnings home and withdraw via the withdraw page

What we have!

- Great and constantly active support
- Strong and experienced developers working on the site
- Easy, smooth, and fun way of PvP gambling
- Low downtime (if any)
- Swift, effective, and daily updates
- Fast bug/exploit fixes
- And much more...

Bug bounty!

Our team of experienced developers is working on the site constantly. Part of their work is fixing and exploits or bugs that may pop up. However, sometimes the workload is huge and they might look over some bugs. That's where our bug bounty program comes in. If you're able to find ANY bugs or exploits, no matter how small or huge they are, please report them right away via our support page and you may receive a reward (either in on site credits or Bitcoin).

Update log!

Code:
Version 1.0 [FINISHED]
{
- Coinflip game implemented
- Support page implemented
- Animations added
- Design fixed
}

Version 2.0 [IN PROGRESS]
{
- Add chat box (NOT DONE)
- Add referral system (NOT DONE)
- Add Ethereum (NOT DONE)
}

Your site is easy to use but it still has bugs. I can not stop myself from wondering if you have tested your site personally before introducing it to this forum. I can also see that there are many complaints about your site regarding the bugs and also with the withdrawal. I was about to open your site but I have changed my mind, good thing I read the comments first before trying it. I suggest fixing the bugs and the other problems first before allowing any players to enter again. This situation might give your site a bad reputation which is not a good start.

Yes I completely agree with you. I have no idea why he opened real BTC deposits and withdraws with so many issues and bugs still at play.

He should of ran the website with a faucet or some "demo" type of money so users can test it out and debug it and then launch it in the future with a stable release. Because his reputation is getting ruined with all these issues.

Thanks for completely agreeing with me, that will surely be the outcome of it especially if the problems or bugs are not solved immediately. Players might lose interest and refrain from playing since there are problems with the withdrawal. I just hope that the developers are reading the reviews and take action before it is too late for this site.

I did. If you read the thread you will see I fixed the withdraw. And yes I tested it myself. If you read the whole thread youwill have seen I addressed that.

I was scammed the web hosting fees. Don't know when it will be back up.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Mike Mayor

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

I love the whole pvp thing it makes it much easier to feel more comfortable knowing it's fair and that you losing to another player and not the house. I think people like and prefer this then the traditional system of playing against the house. I prefer it. Also basic is good and your site works and that is all that really matters. Hope it goes far. Good luck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.