Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part!  (Read 29843 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Thanks alot, but regarding 1).

How to determine how much tokens you get for lets say 1 ETH? If there's no contribution cap, you may run out of tokens if the max is 100m.

Lets speak hypothetically;

A person gets 1 million tokens for 1ETH, and people contribute 101 ETH... then what? That would be 101m where the max is 100m? Or maybe i misunderstand your explanation? How many tokens will be give for like 1 eth?

There's a total of 70 million tokens, their value will be calculated by dividing the total amount of funds gathered with the ICO with the total token supply (70 million)

So for example, if we gather 35 million $, then the value of the token would be 0.5$

ICO funds / Token supply = Token price

35 million / 70 million = 0.5$

If we gather 7 million $, then it's
7 million / 70 million = 0.1$

Hope you understand now Smiley

I don't think you understand my question.

Normally, ICO's tell me how much tokens i get for 1 ETH.

Lets say; i get 70.000 tokens for 1 ETH, so that means 10 ETH for 700K tokens, 100 ETH for 7 million tokens and 1000 ETH for 70 million tokens. So in this scenario 1000 ETH is max contribution.

But the first post in the topic says there is no contribution limit. So what if too much people contribute and your total contribution comes around 3000 ETH?

Or are you also dividing the tokens by the amount of ETH or BTC cntributed, then you are unable to tell how many tokens people will get for 1 BTC or 1 ETH.

I'm not talking about the value, i'm talking about the amount of tokens per ETH or BTC in this ICO Tongue

Thanks in advance Smiley

It depends how much the ico has raised, like many have tried to explain it to you. let me try...

let's say ico raised 10000 btc. (i hope my calculation are correct!  Roll Eyes)
10000/70000000 = 0.000142857143 btc per token.
with 1 btc  you will get 7000 bkb tokens.
with 1 eth you will get  550 bkb tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

good afternoon. I participated in the bounty of the company on Twitter in the list I have under No. 169 but there are no charges for the work done. Why is that ? The Cabinet operated while working and noted the number of retweets. This is cheating and all the work wasted ..?

If you paid attention then you would come to the realization that users would be compensated for their efforts.

Just a reminder to previous bounty participants since I'm seeing a lot of confusion.

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends in September.

Just hold on and wait. Feeling indignant yet remaining ignorant won't do you any favors.

I just want clarity on this issue. Just inappropriate to silence. I did not even think of indignation and ignorance did not affect me, either. The project manager simply had to notify the forum about the events. Neither I alone asked about it. The table could be filled then and there were fewer questions too.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

How to determine how much tokens you get for lets say 1 ETH? If there's no contribution cap, you may run out of tokens if the max is 100m.

A person gets 1 million tokens for 1ETH, and people contribute 101 ETH... then what? That would be 101m where the max is 100m? Or maybe i misunderstand your explanation? How many tokens will be give for like 1 eth?

There's a total of 70 million tokens, their value will be calculated by dividing the total amount of funds gathered with the ICO with the total token supply (70 million)

So for example, if we gather 35 million $, then the value of the token would be 0.5$

Lets say; i get 70.000 tokens for 1 ETH, so that means 10 ETH for 700K tokens, 100 ETH for 7 million tokens and 1000 ETH for 70 million tokens. So in this scenario 1000 ETH is max contribution.

But the first post in the topic says there is no contribution limit. So what if too much people contribute and your total contribution comes around 3000 ETH?

Or are you also dividing the tokens by the amount of ETH or BTC cntributed, then you are unable to tell how many tokens people will get for 1 BTC or 1 ETH.

I'm not talking about the value, i'm talking about the amount of tokens per ETH or BTC in this ICO Tongue

Thanks in advance Smiley

If the investments are unlimited and token supply is fixed, it means the tokens distribution will be decided upon the amount of investments.

Therefore, if there's a total of 70 million $ of investments and 70 million tokens

For each 1$ you have invested, you would have gotten 1$

If there was 35 million$ of token, for each 1$ invested, you'd get 2$
If there were 7 million$ of investments, for each 1$ invested you'd get 10 tokens

Looking for a signature campaign.
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Thanks in advance Smiley

The amount of tokens per ETH/BTC is determined by how much is raised in the ICO. We will know how much each token is worth after the ICO ends. It's impossible to determine how much each token is in ETH/BTC at this point. There's also no way too much is raised because the total amount in $ raised (convertable to ETH/BTC etc.) is divided by the total amount of tokens (70 million) which will determine the initial price.

You're confusing this with ICOs that determine how much each token is worth beforehand. In BetKing ICO you will know the amount of tokens you will get after the ICO ends and therefore is determined by your share of total raised.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:01:25 PM

Thanks in advance Smiley

The amount of tokens per ETH/BTC is determined by how much is raised in the ICO. We will know how much each token is worth after the ICO ends. It's impossible to determine how much each token is in ETH/BTC at this point. There's also no way too much is raised because the total amount in $ raised (convertable to ETH/BTC etc.) is divided by the total amount of tokens (70 million) which will determine the initial price.

You're confusing this with ICOs that determine how much each token is worth beforehand. In BetKing ICO you will know the amount of tokens you will get after the ICO ends and therefore is determined by your share of total raised.
kinda sounds like a roulete game you never know until you spin place your bets
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:57:08 PM

Initial batch of BCH sold brings total pre-sale to:
384.32914970 btc
725.23452330 eth

USD 1,245,293.08

Your BCH contribution will show in dashboard tonitgh/tomorrow.
Thanks

ICO starts in 2 days 3 hours. https://ico.betking.io
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:10:28 AM

kinda sounds like a roulete game you never know until you spin place your bets

The discussion is pointless, it doesn't matter how many tokens you'll hold
It's all about value, and your investment will hold the value you have invested
Nothing more, nothing less

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:31:38 AM

hello dev, Where I can see the calculation stake Huh
BetKing Support

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:42:46 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 09:58:15 AM by BetKing Support

hello dev, Where I can see the calculation stake Huh

Details will be revealed later. The bounty campaign apart from bug bounties has been cancelled.
mijkrofl

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

Thanks in advance Smiley

If the investments are unlimited and token supply is fixed, it means the tokens distribution will be decided upon the amount of investments.

Therefore, if there's a total of 70 million $ of investments and 70 million tokens

If there were 7 million$ of investments, for each 1$ invested you'd get 10 tokens

Ah, that way, so its divided after the ICO and no way of telling how many tokens per ETH and/or BTC at forehand. Thanks. Smiley

I haven't seen such ICO before thats why im asking, all ICO's i know said  "xxx token per eth/btc".

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
BetKing Support

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

Thanks in advance Smiley

Ah, that way, so its divided after the ICO and no way of telling how many tokens per ETH and/or BTC at forehand. Thanks. Smiley

I haven't seen such ICO before thats why im asking, all ICO's i know said  "xxx token per eth/btc".

Yeah, that's exactly how it is.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

what happened to the bounty platform?

BetKing Support

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

Bounties apart from bug bounties were cancelled. Legit users who participated will be compensated after the ICO.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

I haven't seen such ICO before thats why im asking, all ICO's i know said  "xxx token per eth/btc".

No problem Smiley
Please keep in mind I meant tokens, not $ Cheesy

For each 1$ you have invested, you would have gotten 1$1 token

If there were 35 million$ of investments, for each 1$ invested, you'd get 2$2 tokens

BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:21:29 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 11:31:35 PM by BetKing.io

2fa has been added to the ICO dashboard site https://ico.betking.io

The ICO starts in just over 24 hours!

Get in early to get 15% discount.
Deposit Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:48:40 AM

Bounty campaign is closed due to low interested bounty hunter in this Betking ICO.
Now only the bug bounty is in progress

I think its not the interest of the bounty hunters count why they have chosen to close that one but maybe due to unique traffic issue, But if these thing will continue and dev would just really on bug  hunting bounty I think he cannot get the traffic that he want.

Maybe signature is not been successfull for him but if he try to advertise on MyEtherwallet,Coinmarketcap and other great platforms well maybe he can get not just the traffic but aswell with those possible investors for his project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AliMan

Activity: 1988
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:40:38 AM

Bounty campaign is closed due to low interested bounty hunter in this Betking ICO.
this is so disappointing for the participants so what if the participants is low i hope they give credit for the effort of already paticipated.

jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:03:53 AM

this is so disappointing for the participants so what if the participants is low i hope they give credit for the effort of already paticipated.

As it was mentioned in an older post, this was due to the little effect/traffic those campaigns do for the ICO. But don't worry, those that has been counted before the campaign was terminated will be credited. AFAIK the signature campaign participants will get their share from 0.5% instead of 1% as the campaign was terminated 5 weeks early.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:13:43 AM

The last BCH has been sold and added to the pre-sale amounts bringing the total Bitcoin raised in the pre-sale to

Note this will increase over the next few days due to the Byteball airdrop.

Just under 14 hours left before the ICO starts!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

The last BCH has been sold and added to the pre-sale amounts bringing the total Bitcoin raised in the pre-sale to

Note this will increase over the next few days due to the Byteball airdrop.

Just under 14 hours left before the ICO starts!

and the bcash dumping, right? Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: