Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Require 0.02 BTC loan. Will pay back 0.021 BTC within 24 hours.  (Read 1351 times)
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:21:39 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 11:17:21 AM by favours

Hey,

Someone posted this idea on my thread, so why not. Basically, I know the algorithm for a certain gambling site and am able to get returns most of the time. I would like a loan of 0.02 BTC and within 1-2 hours I will give back 0.021 BTC to you. The max I will take to return is 6-12 hours.

Interested parties, please add me on Skype. My Skype name is live:sammon9

Telegram:
@sammonyoung

PM me too!

// suki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:38:40 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 09:03:51 AM by condoras

Hey,

Someone posted this idea on my thread, so why not. Basically, I know the algorithm for a certain gambling site and am able to get returns most of the time. I would like a loan of 0.02 BTC and within 1-2 hours I will give back 0.021 BTC to you. The max I will take to return is 6-12 hours.

Hello there. Even if you know the algorithm or you have some system or you are just lucky, nobody really cares.
The only concern, that possible Lenders always have in their mind, is not to loose their BTC.

So : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
You are a newbie here and the best thing to do before post in any section of this Forum, is to read first the stickies. Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

Hey,

Hello there. Even if you know the algorithm or you have some system or you are just lucky, nobody realy cares.
The only concern, that possible Lenders always have in their mind, is not to loose their BTC.

You are a newbie here and the best thing to do before post in any section of this Forum, is to read first the stickies. Wink

Thank you! As I understand, it's not an official rule. I have no collateral to offer up other than this account. So, if anyone is willing to trust me or my vouches, then we can proceed.

// suki
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

Hey,

Hello there. Even if you know the algorithm or you have some system or you are just lucky, nobody realy cares.

Thank you! As I understand, it's not an official rule. I have no collateral to offer up other than this account. So, if anyone is willing to trust me or my vouches, then we can proceed.

No problem. Smiley
No, it's not an official rule but this is the reason that makes it stronger...

Next stickie, that you didn't read... : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0
Newbie Account without Valid Collateral = Default Rate 99.99%

I wish you though good luck, regards. Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

Hey,

Hey noob, your only posts is these topics of yours, excluding this "request"...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842767.msg18334953#msg18334953
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842784.msg18335101#msg18335101
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842755.msg18334858#msg18334858

Obviously, they are all shady and suspicious enough, to assure us that you will default and scam.
I suggest to lock this topic and maybe, all the others as well...
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:59:35 AM

Hey,

Hey noob, your only posts is these topics of yours, excluding this "request"...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842767.msg18334953#msg18334953
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842784.msg18335101#msg18335101
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842755.msg18334858#msg18334858

Obviously, they are all shady and suspicious enough, to assure us that you will default and scam.
I suggest to lock this topic and maybe, all the others as well...

I have no intention to default or scam anyone. Feel free to call me a scammer if I indeed do scam, but the truth is, I'm as much of an honest member as you are.

// suki
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:32:20 AM

I have no intention to default or scam anyone. Feel free to call me a scammer if I indeed do scam, but the truth is, I'm as much of an honest member as you are.

We hear that all the time. Many have sworn that they wont default but once they got the coins they would just never return. Regardless of if you are honest, you have yet to prove if you can be trusted (and getting a loan isnt the way as many think it out to be). If you found out something, why not use your family money or your own? Why come here for a loan? That is something I dont really get with newbies that come asking for a loan. Anyway, If you do not have collateral, I would suggest that you lock this thread. If you have collateral thats worth more than what you are asking, present it, and if its something worth securing, someone may take you up on the offer.

Good Luck!
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

We hear that all the time. Many have sworn that they wont default but once they got the coins they would just never return. Regardless of if you are honest, you have yet to prove if you can be trusted (and getting a loan isnt the way as many think it out to be). If you found out something, why not use your family money or your own? Why come here for a loan? That is something I dont really get with newbies that come asking for a loan. Anyway, If you do not have collateral, I would suggest that you lock this thread. If you have collateral thats worth more than what you are asking, present it, and if its something worth securing, someone may take you up on the offer.

Good Luck!

I don't have collateral. In the coming days I should get some vouches for my other services; after that hopefully someone can loan me the funds.

// suki
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

New update: as collateral I will be willing to provide Spotify accounts.

// suki
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:17:54 PM

Not valid because they can be reversed and have little to no worth.

EDIT: http://archive.is/LXvZ4 looks like youre also trying to sell what you are offering as collateral.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

Not valid because they can be reversed and have little to no worth.

EDIT: http://archive.is/LXvZ4 looks like youre also trying to sell what you are offering as collateral.

If anybody cares to read from the start of this topic, its more than obvious that Op here wants to dump.
anything that he have is for sale and now, he wants to get more by asking a loan with collateral...thin air!

I will suggest you to stay on sales but with this trust rating of yours...impossible. Cry

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

Willing to lock up an equal amount of ETH in escrow with a trusted member. Anyone up for this?

// suki
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:35:29 PM

Willing to lock up an equal amount of ETH in escrow with a trusted member. Anyone up for this?

You need collateral, more than the amount of your loan.
120% or more its the appropriate amount that your collateral must be...
rvbtccom

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

hello , you must have a good collateral who cost more thean 0.02 BTC , other way it impossible because you are newbie .
and pay back 0.021 btc is so small just 0.001 dollar of profits i think no one can give you the loan
and if you want to scam you must go away .
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

Bump, still looking

// suki
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

Bump, still looking

You can still look but no one here is going to take that risk. Unless you have valid collateral worth 120% of what youre asking, no one is going to take the risk with you. Plus you changed your email recently and that tells me two things: You arent the original owner (unless proven otherwise) OR Youre planning to make a run for it once you are given the loan and never return.
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

I NOW HAVE COLLATERAL (I WILL KEEP ETH IN ESCROW WITH A TRUSTED USER). CONTACT ME, I NEED THIS LOAN

// suki
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:00:44 AM

Hey,

Telegram:
@sammonyoung

PM me too!

By claiming to exploit or misuse the algorithm or coding of a certain gambling site you are showing that you are dishonest and have zero integrity. It follows that if you are dishonest, you cannot be trusted to hold an agreement, let alone repay a loan.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Hey,

Telegram:
@sammonyoung

PM me too!

By claiming to exploit or misuse the algorithm or coding of a certain gambling site you are showing that you are dishonest and have zero integrity. It follows that if you are dishonest, you cannot be trusted to hold an agreement, let alone repay a loan.

Exploiting a site that mercenarily feeds on the addictions of people and asking for a loan are two very different things.

// suki
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

Answer: No, Not at all

Reason :

#1: No collateral

#2: Newbie account

#3: No trustworthiness

#4: Has a -ve feedback