Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexicantarget exposed !  (Read 2240 times)
HannesRumpel (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:53:46 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 11:14:11 AM by HannesRumpel

Hi mex, is to ban from chat your only thing that you do instead of listen and discuss?
you know very well that i stopped to play on all of your sites, because i feel screwed - i gave my evip (280$) away for free - but now this guys is shown as a normal vip - WHY?

Instead of answer that you have nothing better to do than ban from all chats? Are you serious?

Don't keep that amount for yourself and make this guy whom i gave my evip for free the green color like all evip have -

thats the only thing i asked for and you ban me for asking what is true Huh are you really that poor Huh?

I post this as a warning for people to show your real character !!!!

cheers, now you can ban me again, poor guy !!!!

greetz Hannes Rumpel

mexicantarget quote:
Youre mentally ill person and you've been banned from the sites for creating drama.
Guy you gave your "evip" to got a lifetime VIP, Which means he'll have VIP for 9999 Month.
Now, since he didn't buy eVIP, he wont get the color of the eVIP, but the lifetime VIP.
Please stop harassing me.

Mex, i tried to discuss that different points where you been wrong, but while you block me all around, i have no other Solution to expose it in public.

1st it has nothing to do with harassing - i just want rightousness !
2nd i'm not at all a ill person
3rd I bought EVIP - means VIP Lifetime for 280 bucks.
4th when you have no arguments you simply block, bravo, that shows a great admin (lol)

now the point:

1st when you offer it to buy, you said it is forever - not 9999 month
2nd it is indifferent who payed the eVIP price - eVIP = eVIP always and not 9999 Month !
3rd with the green color of eVIP he can post Video links in chat - with ordinary VIP it does not work
4th exist with YOUR behaviors the danger, that you can deactivate it at any moment and nobody ask, because they have never seen it as eVIP - When this guy have the green Color, you simply can't do that
5th stop ban people from chat just because you have no arguments and saying you create a drama
it may be a drama for you, but i'm as a user on your sites feel be screwed - thats why i stop playing and support you furthermore, simply because you not deserve it !
another reason for that was, on freebtcmine you changed from 200/hr to 40/12min, only for the sake to get more money for 4 times more solved captchas - how will you explain that? i think i'm not the only one who is pissed because of your sitepolitics, where you acting like you are god, (you are not) also the blasphemies with your realpizza religion sucks !

please change your behaviors - a good advice finally - the higher you climb with your sites, the deeper will be your fall - keep that always in mind, and remember this is not a harassment, it is only asking for rightousness and fairness against your loyal players.

greetz Hannes Rumpel

not only the 1st point expose you as a LIAR.
Oh snap! hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for 123423456 minutes! Reason: No reason given

more here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992222

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

Another point is the expensif upgrade on the games-
fg for example; All Upgrades to level 21 costs 13.535.500 Satoshis

once you reached the highest level, that i reached, what happened?

winnings are lowered, daily payout amount is lowered from 150k to 120, than 110K and with the lowering of the winnings it is impossible to reach the daily payout amount. When you try to win the small difference on roll of chance, there is a winning rate extremly low that most of time you lost satoshis, instead of reach the payout limit to do so.

When you say something that like this is not ok, you just get banned from chat - means just shut up and don't alarm the other sheeps.

same system works on other sites also - it is a clever hided scam to avoid, that people can earn the full amount they payed for all the upgrades.

keep in mind, that all winnings and payout limits was lowered but the 2.5 millions for normal VIP are not.

that's a perfect scam and most of people never discover what really happen behind the scene.

how will you get this 13.5 mil + all this 2.5 millions every month back to reach the ROI ? it is just impossible because of the circumstances i described - so, this is a warning for all people to do the math before invest money and time to that systembased sites and a admin, who bans you, when you ask simply questions !

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:33:11 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:40:27 PM by HannesRumpel

guys, feel free to pm me and tell me your opinions, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFzKg6-aEug      why i need a savior !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0      The Revelation 12 Red Dragon | September 23, 2017

2017 is the Year when Daniels 70th week starts, means the 7 last year on earth - God's judgements comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRj3MsNNO0&index=1&list=PLQbRGpjMk5IRDOVQtZO3st2wufBGVwZld

peace and safety -- satan and his angels cast down and the rapture all in one poster amazing

http://www.un.org/en/events/peaceday/

even if you not believe me, watch this poster from the united nations- they know exactly what's coming and show it to the world, but they are ignorant and blinded.
1Th_5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yksVwYzfNug      The End of Times - Entire Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3634439451&feature=iv&src_vid=EWavGDD6r7U&v=HtFoyw4I5vI

After the Rapture - Left Behind!!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD      know your enemy by the fuel project

and another thing especially for you  mex - when the last seven years starts i wouldn't be here, means, your 7 year ban on Faucethub is useless and a joke - you tried to mock me and the most High with this action - i tell you right now - he is sad because of you're foolishness !
better you take it to heart what i gave you here of lot information - and not to fear people but to inform them what will soon take place - only mockers and scoffers in the last days will have huge problems in God's Judgemnt that comes upon the WHOLE World - means = NO PLACE TO GO !!! there is no escape.

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:10:07 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 06:18:34 PM by HannesRumpel

guys, not long ago i had the pleasure to write in a video yt live chat, and mex came in and called me a pedo, idiot and also insulted me for my age - and this guy says i'm mentally ill??? lol
he know exactly that i don't use his dirty language and still try to be friendly.

i don't need to expose him because he do it by himself to insult people in public YT chats - guys, think for yourself about such a strange character.

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:35:31 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:25:44 PM by HannesRumpel

Quote from: mexicantarget on June 18, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
@xxxxxxxx, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
,Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

Mex, is that really you talking this words? if you read my post above here, remember what you posted in a public YT-live Chat, and compare it with that one, i quote from other post -

Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much - don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool. You're being rude and extreme for no reason.

I wish you would take YOUR own words to heart and stop your evil deeds.
Ban people for saying - i stop playing on all your sites, and wish the people there good luck, and say friendly, like i always been - bye mex , what happened?
snap hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for xxxxxxxxxx minutes. Reason BYE
Don't worry - i have screenshots for proof !

i ask me serious if YOU ever learn from your very OWN WORDS and try to do them - especially to the customers, playing there, and the error i did was - when i said BYE - I HIT YOUR ALTER EGO - when will you stop your really childish behaviors, and make things contrary like you sound in that quote -Cheers.

And now, you're most important LESSON - You need to learn SELF CONTROL - You need to learn AGREE to DISGAREE - You need to learn about ABUSE PEOPLE on your sites by Ban them, when you even can't understand, what people talk about - it would be better for your own soul, to read and listen carefully to increase your knowledge of things, you can't understand yet - but you will, either the soft way or the hard way - the scriptures says, in the last days are mockers and scoffers - now THINK - what you try to do and do to me, because i love my creator more than anything in this world - mocking me and my God, Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ. If you THINK NOW AGAIN - is not your very own deeds exact what the scriptures describe, that we are really in the last days Huh  -  Now, who is the fool in reality?

dont forget, if you not stop that, next post will be you're faux pas in the rainpool chat, and this time with screenshots of a fool without self control. You can't ban users for their belief - why i know that? when you seen my 500x win in chat you made your huge rain game and write in chat to me - hannesrumpel, remember the 23. september - there i know the ban was for my belief, that was pure evil man.
This guy attacked you in this forum did nothing other than use the same trash language you using against me - and the biggest joke, you try to answer them like i always answer to you,
the only difference is - i always talk the friendly way to anybody, and try to save souls for eternity - seems that you hate that and try to stop the good work for our creator by ban people, because you're not saved yet - better you take care for your soul and listen what i posted here, still left a little time to get saved for eternity. Once you understand what that really means, you will be support that rather then abuse and avoid it - why?  Because the most high will make you responsible for every soul lost through your deeds.
even if you wont believe me, when you die without being saved, you will get resurrected in around 1000 years and you will stand before the most High in the great white throne Judgement - and revelation told us, all that not are found in the book of life, will be thrown into the lake of fire.

oh, to answer your question, what if you believe in other Gods? well, its easy, read only two passages in the coran - sure 3.54 and 8.30 - there you can read with your very own eyes - al is the greatest deceiver !

Revelation 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
 oh, what does that say? deceiveth the whole world? who is the greatest deceiver? think about that.

in the same way you can expose ALL man (satan) made religions and churches, with the only purpose to fool the people and become atheists with all this religious nonsense, and lost the sensibility for the truth - remember, there is ONLY ONE TRUTH !

i post this to help people to understand, that satan always play foul games and none of them will be fair !!!
if you take a closer look to the Poster made by the united nations for the Peaceday, you see on top what rev 12.9 describes, and on bottom you see all saved believers goin up to meet Jesus Christ in the air, also you see the date, i posted that already, but i repeat it to open peoples eyes and deceide for themselves, while there is still time to come with us, and you know that i'm not joking !
Satan and his Demons will rule with FULL authority the last time on earth - i'm sure nobody want to be here when that happen. Perilous times shall come - woe unto the habitants of the earth, because the devil is coming down to you with a great anger, know that his time is short !

why you always say i said that on 23th september the end of the world come? i never said that - remember, i exposed you as a Liar on top of this site. And now again you banned me on BF, what a psychopath you are?
spread the same lie over and over again and ban - writing again remember the 23 of september - i will be not here and i told you this before - BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS DATE- IT WILL BE THE WORST OF YOUR LIFETIME MEX. I tried to warn you, but you are arrogant and selfproclaimed emperor of your sites - the history show and proven that all this freaks are fallen. And you kill your Games because you have panic with the high BTC price - all lowerings, are a nail more to the Coffin. I did my work and warned you what the living God told me. So left nothing more to do as watching, how you go down, because you have chosen the wrong side.

Oh snap! hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for 123456 minutes! Reason: of stfu already with your bs - remember, remember 23rd of september, hannes said it's the end of the world. Don't forget it.

Joh 15:17  These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Joh 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Joh 15:19  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

mex, i'm happy when you hate me for Jesus Christ's name sake ! Thats why you always ban me from chats, and always it is the same pattern - i say something and people get furious and start with this religion nonsense and you jump in, spread the same LIE over and over again, because you have no idea, but you have pleasure in unrighteousmess, listen what the scriptures says:

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Learn and listen, cheers

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel for EVER !

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:48:07 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:35:09 PM by HannesRumpel

you know, you can't hurt me, but always show proof for your real face - little napoleon, but only a very very little one.

Day One: we are pleased to introduce you to ClaimWithMe the most paying faucet of all times. Start claiming your faucet right away in order to earn from $0.76 to $529.24 worth of bitcoins a day! 24th June 2017

What's the catch?

anyway i think he will keep scam people till at the end. you guys delete all your youtube reviews, all links from lists, rotators etc..
That's what we should fight against. Give negative trust to everyone before they remove their promoted stuff. In that case they wont be able to deny the fact they promoted scams

a seroius question:

how can i break the rules for this micropayment site, while i am chat banned for 7 years?

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

you are so ridiculous, and hey, you forgot to shut down RP BF and CR too - do you lose your mind?

remember this is a micropayment service and i have still satoshis on it, like i also had on FG, not to forget the ref income on BF. You talk about scams? better you be quiet. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992222

please, visit a good doctor as fast as possible. oh, i forgot - thats what i fight for - to save people from a toilet language man and a self proclaimed dictator, remember !

quote mexicantarget : on 14. july 2017 : Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

will you still deny, that you are a case for a Psychiatrie doctor? the chat ban was long before, but on 14.th july you froze it, for what reason? learn to read and if you find a reason, beside of your dictatorship, let me know lol. again you showed your real face isn't it wonderful ?

Cheers
greetz hannes

i say, faucethub is not safe for several reasons.

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people with different opinions
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins personal hate - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!
[/quote]

it is your choice, but his attitudes, lies, toilet language and his deeds speak different

he always expose his real character ! and he is a Dictator, all who can read and verify the posts here ,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992222.0 can see it !

but, remain ignorant in your worship for tyranny, history showed several times where it ends - so, think for yourself.

i'm very sure, you are one of his fanboys, minions or pussies. and if you are really honest - answer the question in my post above ! Microwallet services should be available to everyone - and not a playground for personal hate, Dictatorship - absence of selfcontrol - no ability for agree to disagree - someone who offer such a service, need other qualifications like this guy represent - and what he do, how he act and treat the players on his sites, say clear - this guy is not trustworthy !!

but, no worries, people will study the proofs and decide for themselves !
the facts are here in this thread !

cheers

ps.: you see, i don't need to use special typo characteristics - the truth don't need that, only liars, minions, fanboys and pussies, and it expose your post and what you really said there

Mex, this is for you:

here is, how i see the world today – the whole worldly systems are fear based – people fear to lose money jobs and all this worthless things – what they not fear in our days is lose most of the human attiitudes be selfish egoists greed liars and haters – this is where this world goes through every day a small step more – not a world people really want but the fear makes them quiet and immun for the truth – the old human values are gone ! think why i fear not !

what i will say with this to you - change your behaviors and act like a man do, not a little kid ! Just to show you that you are really far away from being a real human !
if you want maintain this right now desolated network of your games - you need to change your attitudes, language and stop your child like acts ! without this advancement in your thinking and acting, you wont be able to lead such a microwallet service - what i do, pleased either me nor you, but i have to do this, to show you - what the real values are today - you still have so much to learn, please take that serious, it is for your best !
Cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

[quote author=mexicantarget

I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

I'll be honest. I'll talk 1 on 1 and I'm not trying to do anything which might make you think that I'm attacking you, or whatever you think. I'll be civilized.
You know the reasons why I banned you, but you kept saying to everyone that I banned you because you said "bye". Come on, seriously? Don't hit that low, man.

Got nothing against the Bible, or any religion, but I find it very stupid from your side, to start talking about god, revelation and religious things, on this forum and using all that stuff against me. I mean, wtf.

liar, why?  - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

mex, everyone? if i had collected all complaints and whinings from FG chat, i can fill a book with this, thicker than the brockhaus dictionary - you're own words prove that i was right.

quote: I don't care man, honestly. You've made a lot of people dislike you with your attitude on FG and that's your own problem, not mine. I was the one who had to cut the communication cord so people stop emailing me about you doing/saying what you did.
You have your own character and you're simply yourself. I see that you're a smart man and that you can use the right words when needed, but let's not play that game.

You call people "fanboys", "idiots", "pussies". (i call them fanboys and pussies, the other is your invention, like always, you lie)
I got no problem with you, nor anyone else. I have problem with people who're attacking me for X or Y reason.
You keep calling my games "worthless", "useless", etc. Come on man, you spent a year on them. You're contradicting yourself, again.
i played around a year, so what, as soon i had spent 13.5 millions for level 21 (from my winnings, what is also like a deposit - remember ponzi, and you profit) you killed the games and made them useless, so what?. have you seen ALL complaints about that fact, that people struggles to win a single satoshi with this nonsense now?

you see? i let your own words speak - you ban because people mail you? rofl, lets make a test -
guys, who is willing to send mex 5 mails a day for 1 year, to see, how many he will ban because they mail him, of course not the guys sent the mail, but someone else, maybe same belief.
sound that not very very sick???

DID YOU KNOW ? that in the last time are mockers and scoffers - you are a excellent example and prove the scriptures right, because it is what you do !! and what i belief, has nothing to do with religions or churches, based on this worldly system.

FACT IS: you ban people, because some haters, like yourself, mail you about the complaints and belief of some others? remember quote - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

you're own words - not mine

you guys see, there was never a fair chance from the beginning

here comes his avatar from rainpool chat

and his insane lie again on BF

look what the cia director says

this guy has a 23. sept psychologic syndrome

so so, i'm mentally ill for warning people what is true, istead of your lie about the end of the world over and over again

guys, now you know, think every single one for himself.

cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:48:08 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 01:22:36 PM by HannesRumpel

mex, announce for 1 week in FG chat - on that x- day you chose - the first that hit BIG WIN - get my level 21, worth 13.5 Millions - Winner need to write CLAIM in chat !
and tell them - this is my gift for all the chance to take over my level !

just to make sure, that someone other get this 13.5 millions, and not you !

hope you learn and improve - even when you restore all things - there is no way for me - because that makes no sense with the loss of confidence to you !
but hey, hopefully other people can profit from your change !
 Cheers and BYE

if you do this, it is considered as a gift from me to the so called community and the chance for one to win this 13.5 mio.

you can make screenshots with the winner with old level and with the new level and the tip of his level payed amount- for proof. and to be correct the already payed amount for his current level you tip him too - because if a level 19 win  - he won only 6 millions, to be exact ! the 13.5 millions need to be payed in full !

if not, you scammed me, after you made it worthless for me, for at least 13.5 mio and even more from FH and BF.

you decide - scammer or give MY 13.5 mil (already payed) away like i told you !!

don't forget the screenshots for proof !! you have two weeks for the screenshots - now is 21 july 2017 !

cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:36:21 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 12:17:58 PM by HannesRumpel

Guys, the real reason for all this actions against me is:

i exposed his hidden scam and all the screenshots and his actions proven me right !

now the scam is not visible to most of you, now i explain it in details -

i found at least three of his sites (faucetgame, Blockfaucet and cryptoracers, on cryptoracers it is hidden in car upgrades) stealing users wins with this so called upgrade costs - not one user will ever see this amount in his wallet - example: only 10 user with level 21 like i had brings 1.35 BTC for the site owner, now calculate ALL users on at least this three sites with all this upgrade costs - it must be hundreds of BTC stolen from users with this hidden scam !
interestingly, after i mentioned this in my second post here, he started rainpool, and there is now a exp system for claims to level up. This shows clear, that he have realized that i exposed him as what he is - a scammer and changed on rainpool.
maybe this guy have some other sites with this same fraud system. and all this "winnings" with the users wins for the owner is extra income, even not declared to the authorities ( tax etc)

now you guys understand why he take all this actions against me, because i exposed his real face to everyone !

and i reported the supporting youtube channel also for promoting scam sites !
now he deleted my comments on youtube, but i made screenshots and pdf to prove it:
here you can download it - share it all around, makes this mad mex happy lol -
https://nofile.io/f/DhNRQPfQ5mS/best+of+pdf+and+Pictures+of+Mad+Mex.rar

Cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:00:37 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 11:17:51 AM by HannesRumpel

Hi Guys, now the Story from the beginning/

It started on March 22, when i gave my evip away and bought a normal vip for a friend You all have seen the screenshots when  
said BYE.
With this Mex understood that i told him through Flowers - you see?, i let it all go, because you lost my confidence.And
there he got a fury attack and Banned me for the first time for no reason.

A while later i connected to FG to verify that the evip is transferred correct - but to my surprise i saw this guy with the
normal yellow vip color, not the green of all evips

now, while i can't chat there, i connected to FH and came in Chat there for the first time - Josh21 was there and of course
he can't answer the question why the color of evip is not transfered. Than Mex jumped in said you create Drama and banned me
there too for around 7 years, again for no reason. On both sites i did nothing wrong what this so called rules says - no
toilet language like mex use always, no ref links, no insults - nothing.

Thats when i started my Forum thread here.
in the first post you seen that it was on FH, in the second post i talked about this upgrade scam. i exposed this guy many
times in both threads in the forum as a liar. So guess what, when he say he dont bother to read (lie) he realized that i
discovered his hidden scam. Since then he tried to make my statements ridiculous to protect himself and avoid, that other
users see his real reason for his bad actions.

So i continued to play and gave him a chance to correct the mistakes he made. It is clear that he try to be a businessman,
but the attitudes and language disqualify him for be a real one. The first ban was around 4 month and when it was over i was
back in chat for a while - you can see the long chat protocol where he came in and asked who unbanned me (another fury
attack). When you take a closer look, you can see how angry people was and written all in his way because they fear to get
banned, even lied about the so called whinings for lowered wins, lol, what is definitifely the truth that he killed the games
and many others also said it is to hard to play now. And when he started with 15 min ban to warm me up - in the other thread
he threatened me for provocation? lol (his dutch friends should see this before they give him useless advices about
provocation !!! - now it is clear like i already mentioned in the second post here, that he need to do what he did, that i
cant warn people about his attitudes and toilet language

And he continued with senseless bans

many many times in my posts i told him to change, but he wont. i played his mentally ill and fate game for a while, but only
to expose him in total piece for piece. Sure he hate that and some people claimed this cant be scam because there are no
deposits allowed - now, when users are forced in some way to spend the winnings for so called upgrades - it is 1st a need to
not wait month or more to reach the payout minimum and users balances is same like deposit value, they have won it in the
games - and 2nd it is site owners hidden income (tax free) - and 3rd a steal of users earnings, because every withdraw
AVOIDED is even more income for him - i hope, now it is more clear to all of you.

now, since march or april i couldn't chat in FH, but on 14th july he froze the microwallet service (FH) also, after he closed
my FG account with level 21 - another proof of his fool actions here: he still left open RP, BF and CR, even after i asked to
shut them also down.

with this he will prove to his fanboys, pussies and minions, that he isn't that bad - guys really - sound that clever to you
and honest how he act always? Shows all this not that he act like a dictator? now watch all his chats, most of time you can
only read nonsense to get some micropennies from this rain joke.

All this only for telling the truth and show him, how ridiculous he is in reality? i'm very sure, when users are asked
without dependance of this dictator, the statements sound very very different - but as long people fear to lose some
micropennies on this scam sites, they can't simply give honest answers - guess why?

i posted on youtube supporting channel some facts and they was blocked, but in the downloads you hace screenshots for proof.
my own stats after one year on faucetgame level 21 = withdraw under 6 mill. rain made 3.5 mill and level costs 13.5 mill and
total credit won over 120 mill - real wins 23 mill and 13.5 mill of them i never see because they are part of the hidden scam !!
and in this video you can clearly see that he make people think, someone have won 16800$ lol (also screenshot in dl file) -

you see how all this works together with dictator and his Gangs? he also told me to not tell people why i was banned all
around rofl - do you guys think, he understood what really has happened?

my intention is still, that he change, not for me, but for himself and the users who still play there. On the other side i
can't see positive changes, but even worse will coming, while his boat is sinking ! it was his own choice.

i have locked my own thread, because, like you can see in the other one, all comments (abuses also) came from people who still use FH and
others of his sites - do you guys really think they can post a honest answer? lol.

thats for today, lets see whats next

Cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:48:25 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 03:24:35 PM by HannesRumpel

guys, the time was up for the offer of my 13.5 millions to someone. He refused it so now you can see that he scammed me for a lot of winnings, and in fact it is 13.5 millions on Faucetgame, plus all upgrade costs on cryptoracers and blockfaucet too. Thats why he needed to ban me from all chats and created a drama to give himself a reason to make his sites and service useless. I'm sure, i was not the only one who this happened and i will not be the last one, until the authotities jump in and stop this fraude.

can you understand it now? i show you his three methods to steal your earnings:

Three Ways to steal users earnings and generate no declared black income:

with VIP - no scam because no deposits allowed? rofl
Users have two ways to get VIP - first to buy and send 2.5 Millions to owner and second to generate with winnings - both are
a steal of users money. Don't forget, VIP bought you play for your own payed money to win it back lol

evip at least 20 users for 40 millions - 8 BTC
svip at least 10 users for 50 millions - 5 BTC - needs many years to get this investments back if its possible, but i doubt it.

with Upgrades - on the three sites i mentioned he generate a lot of money from all Users and steal the earnings - minimum 100
BTC stolen from Users.

with dice game - as long you will upgrade and invest earnings no problem to win, but if you stop upgrades and only withdraw
all the time - like i mentioned in another post there are many days where it is impossible to win from dice games. also i saw

many many times in the chat, that for around 1 hour NOBODY hit something with a bet higher than 200x rolls - looks like a
planned collecting of users balances - like you can see in the chat from rainpool (see screenshot)i said - i never invest 1
satoshi anymore - i said that in any chats - and as soon i reach the minimum amount i will withdraw and collect only - no
more level up or vip.

after i exposed his doings in background and no more investments - think for yourself - i warned people about this and became
no more profitable for this scammer - you can see the screenshots above what a drama he made and try to ridicule it - but now
everyone can see this clear why all this happened.

did you see another reason to froze FH accoount while i was chat banned there since march and fraud alert level zero? also
closed FG account? think about that – he is a dictator, scammer and abuser, and most of you even not see that.

the trick is – users dont want to play for weeks to reach the withdraw minimum. this goes very much faster with other faucets
– logically they are in some way forced to upgrade to reach that faster ! once people understand that it becomes more clear
with detailed research on that ! most people say it cant be scam because there is no deposit – but – users earnings is like
deposit to upgrade, vip etc.
– simple to understand since i unlocked it for everyone – my intention to do this was, that he change his attitudes and
toilet language as well as abuse users on his sites, even many many users – and only his friends like marco with his
promoting channel is allowed for reflinks through his channel, for all others it is restricted – why? Instead of change all this i mentioned also many many times in my forum posts, he himself decided to continue his war, not mine, and resulted now in a totally expose of his dirty games and tricks – now it is every users decision to continue or

left – i’m very sure he have to deal soon with higher instances for this black income ! it was his own choice!

Cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

Today we are launching an upgrade to Rambo Bitcoin Dice game: the Rambo Jackpot! The jackpot increases as players play Dice. All you have to do to win is roll an exact 0.01 or 99.99 and bet more than 50 satoshi on your lucky roll! Due to this release the house edge has also been raised from 0.8% to 1%. Do you have what it takes to challenge Rambos Jackpot? You can always keep an eye on the total amount of our Jackpot you can win at the top of our site the numbers in gold color. Challenge Rambo and win now August 03rd 2017

maybe one lucky user to win peanuts - while jackpot increase, the losses from many many users will also increase and owner steal your satoshis - don't forget, that he can change the house edge any moment to 100% and nobody can see it - stay away from this Fraud !!!
what a dirty man, microwallet service should be what it means, not a fraud from a dictator searching for new ways to steal from the users !!

next trick: faucethub

also this special colored Names is a fraud to steal 50k from every one who can't see that clear, makes no sense but i wrote in chat that i prefer to withdraw this 50k. makes more sense.

next Trick: faucethub

We've been getting an increased number of requests from both new and old Faucet Owners requesting for us to refund some payouts because their site/app was exploited. As a token of good faith from 1 faucet owner to another we sometimes honor this request in specific circumstances.
Anti-Fraud System The final feature is our 24/7 Anti-Fraud system which protects Faucet Owners from referral fraud multiple address abuse and botting. This feature is only available to Premium members. We hope that all Faucet Owners will enable and make use of these features. From this point onwards we will not be refunding faucet owners who run into problems if they are not making proper use of these tools.

you can see how he force people for this premium trash with fearmongering

People, really time to wake up - this guy search always for new ways to steal your earnings - don't forget, every withdraw avoided with dirty tricks is more hidden income from users money for this bad boy.

Cheers

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

reserved for news

HannesRumpel (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

https://faucethub.io/news/post/131

I wish you good luck with your Family, hoping, that you now improve your behaviors.

quote:
Unfortunately, I am not selling, sharing or partnering up with anyone.
This might sound selfish, but it's the way it is.
I don't want those files get in the wrong hands, because they're powerful and can be used in the very wrong way.

Let me explain for the guys, why -
because they expose what you had done in the background as i warned people long time before !

Best thing that can happen, and the last one, FH, where you froze accounts with fraude level zero will fall too.
no worries

Any wat, best wishes for you and your family - hope you will change now from a little kid to a MAN, mec !!

oh, i forgot - people ignored my warnings for greedy reasons, now they have the proof.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: