Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$$$] LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE <<Works Worldwide>>  (Read 6990 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 05:34:55 AM

We had made some money yesterday too. Looking for more students

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

I am online and ready for new students !
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

With my help anyone can do money. Don't hesitate to contact me !
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Is it selling products/goods?
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Is it selling products/goods?

answered you on PM
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

Online and still looking for new people to teach
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:36:49 PM

Has anyone actually earned any amount of money with your method?I do not see any vouch in op
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

Has anyone actually earned any amount of money with your method?I do not see any vouch in op

Currently im mentoring a legendary user as he paid me 0.05 btc.  We work slowly as its Easter
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:18:50 PM

Seems it is real. I want to try out your method. Can you pm me the details . Is there any risk involved? first I will get the basic package and if it goes well or if I feel its good programme, I will upgrade the package. Just want to know one more thing, any of your student earned a decent amount of money from your programme?
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

Seems it is real. I want to try out your method. Can you pm me the details . Is there any risk involved? first I will get the basic package and if it goes well or if I feel its good programme, I will upgrade the package. Just want to know one more thing, any of your student earned a decent amount of money from your programme?

Sent you a PM
My student is atm on a holiday, he will start earning soon
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

What kind of work honestly you are mentoring is it all about IM? like CPA or CPL?
Also can you give a vouch copy to test your service so that we know if this is true or not .. i have many experience of many making money methods online..  and you can trust me to your methods to be secret. and give you a good feed back this method are really working..
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

What kind of work honestly you are mentoring is it all about IM? like CPA or CPL?
Also can you give a vouch copy to test your service so that we know if this is true or not .. i have many experience of many making money methods online..  and you can trust me to your methods to be secret. and give you a good feed back this method are really working..

The methods are working.Even if you say they wouldn't, they do as I make moey with them daily. Since a legendary user send me 0.05 btc for this, you cant ask me for a vouch copy.

Mentoring itself cover many different areas of marketing I used to make money. No chance you wouldn't make money with these methods.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

Take me as your mentor and change your life!
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

Really, why not give us some review or points of what you are selling so we can give you some interest. I guess this will help you most. And can some body give some vouch for this so it will be more legit. I guess you had some student already why not let them give you some vouch.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:17:52 AM

Really, why not give us some review or points of what you are selling so we can give you some interest. I guess this will help you most. And can some body give some vouch for this so it will be more legit. I guess you had some student already why not let them give you some vouch.

What I am selling is 6-7 different money-making methods covering different niches. There are methods that require investment and methods that dont. Thise without investment are my favourite ones and I strongly preffer them.

Advanced package will let me mentor you how to use them until you hit your first $150

Legendary package is all this + I will setup your business

My student is on holiday currently and havent been online in skype for days. I already explained him what to do and waiting for his results now. I use all these methods to make money and with my teaching there is no chance you wont be able to do money. I will offer refund if we fail!
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

I also want to earn money.please help me.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

I also want to earn money.please help me.

Sent you a PM sir
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

The methods are working.Even if you say they wouldn't, they do as I make moey with them daily. Since a legendary user send me 0.05 btc for this, you cant ask me for a vouch copy.

Mentoring itself cover many different areas of marketing I used to make money. No chance you wouldn't make money with these methods.
Well if its working and use already with your own why you still need to ask by someone to buy your mentoring about your methods.
For me its considering that this method will be useless this is just the same as other methods that it will work for the first attempt and sooner the method will not working anymore.. this is just like the same as CPA source of traffic is free from bing ads and adwords ..
Or a method which is mining method using vps in aws high limit of instance and run a multiple miner in every vps.
Or any other things..

Provide an image or a proof that you are making money not just saying here..
Even you already given a method from legendary here its still not enough..
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

Well if its working and use already with your own why you still need to ask by someone to buy your mentoring about your methods.
For me its considering that this method will be useless this is just the same as other methods that it will work for the first attempt and sooner the method will not working anymore.. this is just like the same as CPA source of traffic is free from bing ads and adwords ..
Or a method which is mining method using vps in aws high limit of instance and run a multiple miner in every vps.
Or any other things..

Provide an image or a proof that you are making money not just saying here..
Even you already given a method from legendary here its still not enough..

Legendary users use my methods, not me theirs.
Check previous pages I posted my earnings daily
I am currently on Easter holidays, thats why I dont have new pocs. I took some break to spend my money Smiley
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:09:19 AM

Why don't you have a very cheap traik package for like 0.005 ? Make sure it will make someone back the 0.005 and that will do well for your advertising and people will vouch for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: