Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About my account..Please help  (Read 1390 times)
Techie5879 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

The thing is I didn't know where to post this so I posted in the general group, sorry if it's in the wrong section..
As you might see my acc was last active around Dec 2016..Which is quite a long time and now my account consistency is gone, which might disqualify me from many Sig campaigns..

I wanna get a suggestion if I can make this account worthy of signature campaigns or not, if not I wanna delete my current account and start over as I am against multi accounting.

So please help me, I wanna start bitcointalk over now..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

The thing is I didn't know where to post this so I posted in the general group, sorry if it's in the wrong section..
As you might see my acc was last active around Dec 2016..Which is quite a long time and now my account consistency is gone, which might disqualify me from many Sig campaigns..

I wanna get a suggestion if I can make this account worthy of signature campaigns or not, if not I wanna delete my current account and start over as I am against multi accounting.

So please help me, I wanna start bitcointalk over now..
sorry, I can not help much because I just joined bitcointalk  Grin Shocked

A word of advice, if you don't know how to help on a thread, don't reply saying you "don't know" as it doesn't give any informative substance and will eventually result in getting you banned.

Now back to topic ..Tongue
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:22:05 PM

I guess a period of one month with both active and mostly constructive posting should give you the ability to join most of the signature campaigns, managers will probably check for the latest posts and not from the date your first created the account.
It's also worth mentioning that It's impossible to delete your account, If you don't want to use it anymore, simply change it to a hard password and forget about it and make a new one.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

I guess a period of one month with both active and mostly constructive posting should give you the ability to join most of the signature campaigns.
It's also worth mentioning that It's impossible to delete your account, If you don't want to use it anymore, simply change it to a hard password and forget about it and make a new one.

So you say a month of constructive posting will be enough to join , let's say lutpin and Yahoo's campaigns? That is a rather good news, actually I really like my username and wanna stick with it and my rank. Also I have pretty constructive posts in the past, I think.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

So you say a month of constructive posting will be enough to join , let's say lutpin and Yahoo's campaigns? That is a rather good news, actually I really like my username and wanna stick with it and my rank. Also I have pretty constructive posts in the past, I think.
Whatever he said doesn't guarantee anything.Constructive posting will help you get into any campaigns but not necessarily into Lutpin's/yahoo's campaign.Constructive posting is one of the 10 reasons for the good managers to accept you in the campaign.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:59:44 AM

Whatever he said doesn't guarantee anything.Constructive posting will help you get into any campaigns but not necessarily into Lutpin's/yahoo's campaign.Constructive posting is one of the 10 reasons for the good managers to accept you in the campaign.
Yeah but I wanted to know how long of constructive posting could do that...Thx anyway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: