Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon/Netflix/Hulu download tool  (Read 175128 times)
hommer2013

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

I figured it out by myself! AMZN works and it's a .mp4 ready to be watched! not raw video. DL speed is pretty slow for me since it seems to grab frame by frame like an analog capture card\VCR.

I will sell only 1 copy to one lucky person that will offer the best price for it.

I'm working on figuring out Hulu and Netflix next. Smiley

Edit to clarify: It's a purchased Amazon Video title. I haven't tried a Prime title yet.

Do you have the method V1 or V2?
lyreco

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

What's version of the soft do you use flm2k18?
hommer2013

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:56:41 PM

Someone got the last method WEBDL original does not encode?
flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

I have version 1.9.2. It seems it can only do AMZN WEB-DL (unencrypted download) only when it's a title you purchased from Amazon Video. Prime Video and Hulu are still a work in progress for me. maybe when Hulu will be figured out I'll figure out Prime also. they seem to use the same cdn... Netflix though doesn't show up in the GUI, a lot more complex and not important to me at all.
b0bl33

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:13:17 PM

I have version 1.9.2. It seems it can only do AMZN WEB-DL (unencrypted download) only when it's a title you purchased from Amazon Video. Prime Video and Hulu are still a work in progress for me. maybe when Hulu will be figured out I'll figure out Prime also. they seem to use the same cdn... Netflix though doesn't show up in the GUI, a lot more complex and not important to me at all.

Weird.

I have version 1.9.2 and never managed to download in unencrypted format. Only RAW format
flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:10:29 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 02:47:21 PM by flm2k18

Weird.

I have version 1.9.2 and never managed to download in unencrypted format. Only RAW format

Maybe it's a fluke. Something to do with the amazon's drm that lets that specific title pass through unencrypted for some reason because I tried another purchased Amazon Video title that I have and it doesn't download for me at all. stuck on "Waiting" but doesn't do anything. Waiting for what? I Have no clue. Then I tried the same first title that worked and it's working again but only with that specific title.
This whole thing seems a little unreliable.

Anyway, on to try to figure out hulu, which is my whole reason for buying it...
lyreco

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

I tested with prime video but doesnt work for me.

The serie ID (around 20 letters) on prime video is more longer than serie ID on amazon.com (10 letters). Maybe its for that. Someone can confirm?

When i put prime video, dont show anything on the soft.
flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:01:53 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 02:49:10 PM by flm2k18

Do you access Prime content via the primevideo.com domain? if you mean the length of the ASIN, It's no different if you go to prime content from amazon.com.

I have another update regarding Amazon Video titles: It seems that what I assumed was a fluke or a drm error is not so. for some weird reason, I am able to download my purchased amazon titles in unencrypted .mp4 format. the dl speed is horrible (around 100 to 200 KB\s) but at least I don't have to encode raw video.

I think it's got something to do with the way I access Amazon content. I use a paid DNS service because I'm outside the US. Maybe the routing does something to circumvent the drm and lets me download unencrypted (but very slowly)... :D

Edit to say: Hulu works flawlessly! I was able to download a 720p tv episode as unencrypted .mp4. Too bad the audio on Hulu is low bitrate though (only 64kbps aac) but other than that it works very nicely even though it's a bit of a menial work to download a single file (takes around 2-3 minutes of setup for each video).

If you up for some work in order to archive your precious streaming content I recommend this tool !
lyreco

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:17:29 PM

I need to test something because i got an account on amazon.fr and my account give me acces on primevideo.com but french website.
I think my amazon.fr account doesnt work with the soft.

With primevideo i got 20 letters ID and amazon.fr dont give acces to amazon video, only primevideo.

I'll test to create an account on amazon.com tonight to test the soft.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

From someone who participated in this thread. I don't know if he\she wants to be known so I'll keep this private. But what does it have to do with the tool's inoperability?

Whoever sold you the tool should of given you instructions on how to use it.

I'm interested to buy tool, but I need to guide how to download from platform AMZN/NF/Hulu (without guide I won't buy). Please send PM with price.

A smart guy.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
AjaCKz000

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

Do you access Prime content via the primevideo.com domain? if you mean the length of the ASIN, It's no different if you go to prime content from amazon.com.

I have another update regarding Amazon Video titles: It seems that what I assumed was a fluke or a drm error is not so. for some weird reason, I am able to download my purchased amazon titles in unencrypted .mp4 format. the dl speed is horrible (around 100 to 200 KB\s) but at least I don't have to encode raw video.

I think it's got something to do with the way I access Amazon content. I use a paid DNS service because I'm outside the US. Maybe the routing does something to circumvent the drm and lets me download unencrypted (but very slowly)... Cheesy

Edit to say: Hulu works flawlessly! I was able to download a 720p tv episode as unencrypted .mp4. Too bad the audio on Hulu is low bitrate though (only 64kbps aac) but other than that it works very nicely even though it's a bit of a menial work to download a single file (takes around 2-3 minutes of setup for each video).

The tool is not for sale (unless someone will make me an offer I can't refuse Tongue).

If you up for some work in order to archive your precious streaming content I recommend this tool (even though I'm not selling Wink)!

Go to "Tools" --> "Options" and try changing the "segment buffers" to see if it helps speed up download Smiley
flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

Thanks a lot for the tip! It worked! the speed increased from an average of 200kb\s to 1mb\s. Great! Smiley

the "segment buffers" option was unchecked beforehand. I checked it and increased the buffer to 128 and it immediatly helped improve the speed. Now I can download my purchases with ease (and in non-raw video). Wink

Too bad Amazon Prime titles don't work. It always outputs "can't find the decryption key"...
PleaseGreeny

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:19:00 PM

Being a 1st buyer - I'm willing to give out this tool to anyone who wants it for $80.

FYI It's not Amazon WEB-DL, it's just the fact that you found an old ass title that doesn't have the new DRM on it. Simple. That's how you're grabbing 1080ps. (Example: Dragonball Fusion). Try it.

Anyways none of us have this new WEB-DL method...so effectively we're stuck with RAW encodes.

The OP came on several times....and is just a pure scumbag who was 100% scamming people. What's sad is I had no money for food when I paid him, but it'll come back to haunt him (Karma) one way or another.
All4Bloods

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:52:26 PM

First it was GreenyTools and now its PleaseGreeny...hahahah lmfao.

Come on guys, be stupid again ( and again and again ) and simply send him a donation.

Hepatus

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

I've got the 1st tool Web rip method,figure it out how to get raw videos from Amazon but not from Netflix....any advice??
lyreco

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

hello,

We are several to ask for help to use the software, could someone help us to configure to download the videos netflix, please ?

thanks for ur help
PleaseGreeny

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

Don't be fucking stupid. I'm not him. I bought the 1st tool from him. 

I just want to recoup my losses from that big fat asshole.

I'm willing to help ANYONE here with Netflix for $80.

I can also provide proof of knowing it before the fact via Skype (Easily). PM me if you want.

Thanks
lyreco

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

wtf helping people for $80, are you serious ?
we are on a forum where people want make money instead of help people ... bad world !
All4Bloods

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:03:30 PM

wtf helping people for $80, are you serious ?
we are on a forum where people want make money instead of help people ... bad world !

Sure, GreenyTools always is... Grin
shadowfolder

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

Guys! I've buyed this tool too. But as i think this was a scam... Did anybody event download and decrypt video from Netflix via his tool?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: