Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Droidz | Resurrection | DRZ  (Read 7572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:36:54 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 01:07:13 AM by legday

My wallet is out of synchronization for 44 weeks and frozen at block 120235.
This is how my conf file looks like:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=m
rpcpassword=n
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=drz-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed3.granitecoin.com

what shall i do? Huh

i think you should add seednodes like this -   addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
add more than 1 node. 02, 03, 04 etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:53:54 AM

look like an old coin , cannot find in any exchange yet , do you know any place where i can buy some droitz? thanks for your advice

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
legday

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:56:01 AM

you can buy it at yobit. but  withdrawal is disabled right now
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:58:16 AM

look like an old coin , cannot find in any exchange yet , do you know any place where i can buy some droitz? thanks for your advice

https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

That is currently the only right place to buy them.

... this space is not for rent ...
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

-
i think you should add seednodes like this -   addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
My wallet finally sync, my nodes were old just like you said. But it is very slow process.
Can anybody confirm me successful withdrawal from Yobit ? Are we on the same fork and and blok? Or should we stick to C-CEX?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

-
i think you should add seednodes like this -   addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
My wallet finally sync, my nodes were old just like you said. But it is very slow process.
Can anybody confirm me successful withdrawal from Yobit ? Are we on the same fork and and blok? Or should we stick to C-CEX?

Yobit is on a fork. There is no chance to withdraw coins from there for now. Only C-Cex is currently working.

... this space is not for rent ...
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

Yobit is on a fork. There is no chance to withdraw coins from there for now. Only C-Cex is currently working.
Why they don't stop trade this is not correct from their side, if they are on different fork, this is then totally different coin, not useful, without support and dangerous. This confusion is very bad, and make this coin look as abandoned and non profesional.

This is not the first and the last coin Yobit using this way, my recommendation is to stay away from Yobit for some time. Thay are maybe busy, and their profesionalism fading slowly, they will loose trust this way.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:11:36 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE / DROIDZ

hi all ...

both bleutrade and yobit have been contacted regarding the coins in question ...

bleutrade by me - yobit by 'theboss' of cwi ... and it seems that he has no issue exposing who he is - and his posting alias ... thats great - and FINALLY got him to message ... now to just post here Wink ...

anyway ... both messages are of equal importance and both messages attend to the issues faced on both exchanges ... lets hope we hear back from them soon - as my plate is looking more full each and every day ...

a copy of the messages can be posted here - if you all so wish - so that there is no ambiguity as to what has been and will continue to be asked of the exchanges ...

i'll post a copy of this post in both threads also ...

tanx ...

#crysx

p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

It seems that the resurgence of coins has become popular recently  Cool
This is interesting, but also requires attention.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

don't know where this is going to but i defenitly must have some before i am too late again
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

It seems that the resurgence of coins has become popular recently  Cool
This is interesting, but also requires attention.

this has not been recent for us ...

just necessary after so long ... we brought the coin back over a year ago - and the main dev ( soopy ) decided to do his disappearing tricks again ... while he is a very good developer - the time management issues made him highly unreliable ... so we decided to take the coin under the chainworks industries ( cwi ) wing in completeness ...

the development will be delayed - as our other two coins were already in the pipeline while this was going - but WILL happen ...

so i can assure you this is not a recent occurrence for us ... though i will agree with you on the point of bringing coins back to life ...

with many of them - its the same devs under new names that want to squeeze some more btc out of the community and the coins ( cypher / droidz original dev ) ... but not us ... each of our team members from around the world have been around for a while and have only just grouped together to work alongside each other - and grow what has become the business based here in gold coast australia ... ChainWorks Industries ...

now we have the three coin projects ( granite - ozziecoin - droidz ) | the donate by mining ( dbm ) project | thefarm and the mining development and optimization | the cwi-pool system | theshop | and a few other components that will be integrated into the cwi-website ( and eventually the wallets ) like the cwi-seednodes and vps systems - we can now move forward together for the growth of not only the coins - but the entire infrastructure ...

the first few steps we have done so far for droidz is setup the new 'official' git ( https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ) - and hardcoded the entire cwi-seednodes ... of which almost 25 are currently active - and the full 70seednodes aimed at later this year which will be completely decentralized across as many datacenters worldwide as we can ... this goes for all 'cwi-owned' projects - granite ( grn ) | ozziecoin ( ozc ) | droidz ( drz ) ...

a LOT of work to be done over the next 6-12months - but we are aiming for it all to be worth it ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:19:56 AM

don't know where this is going to but i defenitly must have some before i am too late again

hi BivanF - and welcome ...

we are waiting on yobit for a response - as they have locked all transactions as well as looking like they are on a fork ... though i would not expect a great deal to be happening on that end in any urgency judging by their response times for coins in the past ...

my suggestion is to go to ccex for a more reliable experience in trading ...

#crysx

legday

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

Hi chrysx,

Are you developing new wallet for droidz and granite?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

Hi chrysx,

and ozziecoin ...

we will have the latest ones ready soon - before the full rebase and algo change of these coins ...

#crysx

legday

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

Hi chrysx,

and ozziecoin ...

we will have the latest ones ready soon - before the full rebase and algo change of these coins ...

#crysx

okay can't wait. man this droidz wallet is syncing slow....
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

Good new team new leadership, i still holding some coins on Yobit bought long time ago and almost forgot for them. I will recheck what is going on from time ti time. Do you have active twitter, i can retweet  your posts for start. I wish you luck, and i will help if i can.
Thanks for invitation Wink

You can rent this space
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:18:46 PM

Synchronization is very slow Sad
But I will keep on waiting Smiley
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:38:02 AM

Good new team new leadership, i still holding some coins on Yobit bought long time ago and almost forgot for them. I will recheck what is going on from time ti time. Do you have active twitter, i can retweet  your posts for start. I wish you luck, and i will help if i can.
Thanks for invitation Wink

hi MedaR,

tanx for the kudos ...

there is a twitter account - but it is pretty much the chainworks industries one that is being used for ALL the projects cwi has ... @chainworksind is the user which is still yet to be really pushed and used extensively ... for it and mine is @chrysophylax69 ... mine was used for a lot of the publications - but the cwi profile is accessible by all who have the accessibility to publish in cwi ...

as for help - what help can you offer? ... we are always receptive to anyone that would like to help and can fit in to the cwi-plan ... lets chat ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

Synchronization is very slow Sad
But I will keep on waiting Smiley

syncing is always slow ...

the code is not optimized for the sync to be efficient - unless all the private keys and checkpoint servers are active ... none of them are - as there is no such servers available ...

the next version will also have this same issue - but the version after ( which will have an update pertaining to the servers ) will be much more efficient in syncing and blockchain distribution ...

the seednodes we have are many - and all active - so just be patient and let it sync ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:41:35 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE | DROIDZ

hi all ...

just a warning to all that have granite ( grn ) in bleutrade currently ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

ill post this on both granite and droidz threads also ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: