Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐳 PARADICE.TO 🌴 (Dice,Lottery,JP's,Loyality,Investing,Referrals and MORE!)  (Read 20039 times)
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

Scam site, still trying to scam!

Just give up already. Proven scam site and still trying to scam. No one will play on your scam site.

Please say it again now.
I am pretty sure you were infected with malware like before by downloading cracked software from torrents and that malware was playing with your browser cache thanks to you I had to quit my 1st job of managing a campaign.

This is not about taking the side paradice or anything since I have left their job of managing their campaign and they don't bother about bitcointalk that much. I think that much it is about the situation you made due to that visual bug which made me leave the job and now those 2 +ve feedbacks are keeping you away from being -ve on this forum as said by hilariousandco  " http://prntscr.com/hhye1x " and when it comes to global mod he's never wrong twice

And next time beware before pointing on someone without lack of proofs coz when you do other 4 fingers are pointing at you #karma

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

Just give up already. Proven scam site and still trying to scam. No one will play on your scam site.

Please say it again now.
I am pretty sure you were infected with malware like before by downloading cracked software from torrents and that malware was playing with your browser cache thanks to you I had to quit my 1st job of managing a campaign.

This is not about taking the side paradice or anything since I have left their job of managing their campaign and they don't bother about bitcointalk that much. I think that much it is about the situation you made due to that visual bug which made me leave the job and now those 2 +ve feedbacks are keeping you away from being -ve on this forum as said by hilariousandco  " http://prntscr.com/hhye1x " and when it comes to global mod he's never wrong twice

And next time beware before pointing on someone without lack of proofs coz when you do other 4 fingers are pointing at you #karma

I'm pretty sure there was a thread with proving that paradice had primedice phising sites

This has nothing to do with an individual account.

Edit:
Found it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046579.0

Roboabhishek

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

Please say it again now.

This is not about taking the side paradice or anything since I have left their job of managing their campaign and they don't bother about bitcointalk that much. I think that much it is about the situation you made due to that visual bug which made me leave the job and now those 2 +ve feedbacks are keeping you away from being -ve on this forum as said by hilariousandco  " http://prntscr.com/hhye1x " and when it comes to global mod he's never wrong twice

I'm pretty sure there was a thread with proving that paradice had primedice phising sites

Edit:

No, it's about loanshark and his statements " you should stop scamming already, go away " and some more dialogs of his.
But on the other hand, he's doing all this and calling other scammers. And as the mod said that loneshark lied in his statement which he copied and pasted the post for his signature campaign i think.
Also he said it's quite scammy to do that and even after doing that he's calling others scammers without the lack of proofs. //Iam not talking about paradice in this case
gapjustin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

Please say it again now.

Edit:

No, it's about loanshark and his statements " you should stop scamming already, go away " and some more dialogs of his.
But on the other hand, he's doing all this and calling other scammers. And as the mod said that loneshark lied in his statement which he copied and pasted the post for his signature campaign i think.
Also he said it's quite scammy to do that and even after doing that he's calling others scammers without the lack of proofs. //Iam not talking about paradice in this case

Doesn't change the fact that he's right this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

Please say it again now.

Edit:

This thread keeps getting more and more derailed.

Honestly that robo guy was just probably spamming his signature for post counts because his message looks like a canned response.

The guy didn't get scammed by malware or a virus. He was calling Paradice a scam because of their phishing attempt in the summer of 2017.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Roboabhishek

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

Please say it again now.

Edit:

Honestly that robo guy was just probably spamming his signature for post counts because his message looks like a canned response.

The guy didn't get scammed by malware or a virus. He was calling Paradice a scam because of their phishing attempt in the summer of 2017.

My campaign doesn't pay/post.. like urs means I don't have to post 100 posts a month to get max payment (no offense).
And I am not spamming the thread asd.  I don't know much about Cloudflare and how it works so I haven't seen that thread thoroughly and tbh I don't believe any website of gambling out there and I mean any. including s*itdice,dic*dice,po*nking .paradice or any other after the incidents I had in past of getting scammed and trust me I know how bad it feels when you get scammed. None of these sites are legally registered and can run away any time they want if they are not getting the profit from they are expecting also without leaving a trace. I hope you understand what I mean.

yes I know but look at his -ve by the global mod that shows it lied every time when he was asked that he copied and pasted the post of another user on this forum for signature posts " http://prntscr.com/hifbuo "
and he's calling other scammers when he did the same I don't like it calling someone a scammer when you have already done it.
gapjustin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:11:53 PM

Please say it again now.

Edit:

My campaign doesn't pay/post.. like urs means I don't have to post 100 posts a month to get max payment (no offense).
And I am not spamming the thread asd.  I don't know much about Cloudflare and how it works so I haven't seen that thread thoroughly and tbh I don't believe any website of gambling out there and I mean any. including s*itdice,dic*dice,po*nking .paradice or any other after the incidents I had in past of getting scammed and trust me I know how bad it feels when you get scammed. None of these sites are legally registered and can run away any time they want if they are not getting the profit from they are expecting also without leaving a trace. I hope you understand what I mean.

yes I know but look at his -ve by the global mod that shows it lied every time when he was asked that he copied and pasted the post of another user on this forum for signature posts " http://prntscr.com/hifbuo "
and he's calling other scammers when he did the same I don't like it calling someone a scammer when you have already done it.

So tl;dr you meant to call him a hypocrite instead of defending paradice because he's a hypocrite.
Can we let this thread die now?

Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 07:22:16 PM by Batwingoz

Please say it again now.

Edit:

And I am not spamming the thread asd.  I don't know much about Cloudflare and how it works so I haven't seen that thread thoroughly and tbh I don't believe any website of gambling out there and I mean any. including s*itdice,dic*dice,po*nking .paradice or any other after the incidents I had in past of getting scammed and trust me I know how bad it feels when you get scammed. None of these sites are legally registered and can run away any time they want if they are not getting the profit from they are expecting also without leaving a trace. I hope you understand what I mean.

Lol, if you take a deep and learn something about clouldflare then you will know the proof stunna has provided cannot be considered a real proof also it is like a a screen shot where he/she told only about what happened phishing site and also kingdice was also in that list and they completely ignored the fact. You guys are blind trusting a guy with positive trust here also you the guy Rhavar gave para -ve right after stunna and i agree with this robo guy here about Loneshark somewhat but not completely. I think he should be given another chance , i feel bad for him.
I am a developer myself and you can ask a guy with good knowledge of cloudflare about the proof stunna has provided and btw they are still alive. They can easily get back to paradice.io because they own the domain and it cannot be taken down or then can change the domain so i think they are working very hard and don't care about this forum's feed back which is good for their business.

Some extra info: Also about that seed change thing. If the admin wants to change the seed of a specific account then it might mess with the database which is not good or worth for a few bucks. So maybe loneshark was lying about it or he was unaware of his balance he said he was away when autobet function was on and someone explained it. oh and mafiacoin was a fag from somewhere as we know.
Pardon my English i am from OCE.

EDIT: Also you guys should know that, if a gambling site force you to set a client seed, or also enables the option to set a client seed for more then 1 bet at a time, it should be considered as scam, bcaus only a site with a RANDOM CLIENT SEED EACH BET is a LEGIT site.Using 1 client-seed for more then 1 bets, can be called rigged, as the admin of such sites (primedice for example or luckygames) could have manipulated the seeds and also the true randomness factor is not given anymore.
ParaDice.io (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

PARADICE.TO - One step Ahead!

Good news everyone!

Night & Day mode available
Invest system & 2 different games (Dice and Wheel)
The more you wager, the more free-bitcoins you can claim from our faucet!

Every bet uses a completly random provable seed!
(unlike other casinos which allow you to use a custom seed for more then 1 bet, which lowers your win-chance)

Soon more features like 3 different jackpots, which you can win by hitting just a single number each!
The best ref-system in history..and future..
Also we are planning to make a Slot-Game and Quiz game, maybe a little PvP game as well.
Hourly rains, chat games. . .

We also have running promotions, like "make forum posts in paradice to receive some satoshis, up to ViP tags" and a ton of little features for forgetting the time:

Forum
Music
Users (get to know users from all around the world with ease, friendly community, messaging systems... you can also Poke people)
Polls (you can participate or even make your own)
User Profile (add information about yourself, or set it to private)

For what are you waiting, join now and benefit from early-user status!

www.Paradice.to

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:27 AM

Good news everyone!

(unlike other casinos which allow you to use a custom seed for more then 1 bet, which lowers your win-chance)

Soon more features like 3 different jackpots, which you can win by hitting just a single number each!
Also we are planning to make a Slot-Game and Quiz game, maybe a little PvP game as well.

We also have running promotions, like "make forum posts in paradice to receive some satoshis, up to ViP tags" and a ton of little features for forgetting the time:

Forum
Music
Users (get to know users from all around the world with ease, friendly community, messaging systems... you can also Poke people)

www.Paradice.to

I think if you want your casino is survive. You need to do something about your red trust.

I know this is pointless but you can offer an apology to the destiniation phishing attempt and maybe issue some sort of repartation payments for their loss of income.

If you handle this situation professionally, then there is a chance you might recover.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

Good news everyone!

Forum
Music

www.Paradice.to

I think if you want your casino is survive. You need to do something about your red trust.

I know this is pointless but you can offer an apology to the destiniation phishing attempt and maybe issue some sort of repartation payments for their loss of income.

If you handle this situation professionally, then there is a chance you might recover.

I am even surprised that they are still operating after they have been found doing something like that. They probably even deserve an actual criminal case for doing it. What they have done is likely illegal in most jurisdiction for they have made an attempt to scam people which is a fraudulent act punishable by law. If I were primedice I would have filed a case against these guys.

I do hope people do not support a site like this as this is indirectly support scammers.
ParaDice.io (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

quote:
"If I were primedice I would have filed a case against these guys.
I do hope people do not support a site like this as this is indirectly support scammers."

Answer:
We have never scammed.
We also have nothing to do with phishing.
Our users coins was and are secure at any given time.

--

As you can see, Primedice-owners are/was targeting us in the moment our thread drove more and more traffic...
Also pd-owners are familiar with buying bitcointalk accounts (And also payn guys) to give themselve a positive feedback and maybe also to give their competitors negative feedback:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1099499
https://archive.fo/aG6ly#selection-823.2-823.73

I dont claim that they did this "phishing accussion" on purpose, but i can say that we have nothing to do with any phishing attempt.

We evolved from day 0 and we are steady working and making huge progress, you can see our thread in here and follow it step by step.

Paradice-Team also is responsible at any time if there are problems, just be kind and we try to solve your problems.

You can ask any tech guy here that the proof stunna provided can easily be created to target someone, and as this discussion is hard to solve without any evidence on both sides, its up to your trust.

And i absolutely understand the fact that PD is a well known and old trusted casino in here, so its getting hard to compete with this accussion, because of that we are not going to dig deeper into this. There are other sites then bitcointalk to promote our casino.

This is our last response on this phishing accussion.

www.Paradice.to
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

quote:
"If I were primedice I would have filed a case against these guys.
I do hope people do not support a site like this as this is indirectly support scammers."

Answer:
We have never scammed.
We also have nothing to do with phishing.
Our users coins was and are secure at any given time.

--

As you can see, Primedice-owners are/was targeting us in the moment our thread drove more and more traffic...
Also pd-owners are familiar with buying bitcointalk accounts (And also payn guys) to give themselve a positive feedback and maybe also to give their competitors negative feedback:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1099499
https://archive.fo/aG6ly#selection-823.2-823.73

I dont claim that they did this "phishing accussion" on purpose, but i can say that we have nothing to do with any phishing attempt.

We evolved from day 0 and we are steady working and making huge progress, you can see our thread in here and follow it step by step.

Paradice-Team also is responsible at any time if there are problems, just be kind and we try to solve your problems.

You can ask any tech guy here that the proof stunna provided can easily be created to target someone, and as this discussion is hard to solve without any evidence on both sides, its up to your trust.

And i absolutely understand the fact that PD is a well known and old trusted casino in here, so its getting hard to compete with this accussion, because of that we are not going to dig deeper into this. There are other sites then bitcointalk to promote our casino.

This is our last response on this phishing accussion.

www.Paradice.to

Wasn't it proved that you owned the website that seemingly looked like the URL "primedice.com"? And upon opening it it was seen that it was a clone of Primedice.com with an "investment" option added, which was never done by PD. I would say that this facts were undisputed at the time the accusation was done. Problem is paradice made use of the malicious domain name which mislead people, this fact is also undisputed. Your previous explanation was that you owned said domain for purposes of SEO which no one can hardly believe.

Though since paradice will never yield to these accusations, as seen from the fact it is still running up to this time, guess you will always carry with you this negative feedback.
ParaDice.io (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

We've released our Beta Platform !

Hey guys,
Well, Paradice has now reached the beta stage which is absolutely brilliant.
The affiliate section is done which means you guys can now partake in making lots of money yourselves.
Everyone now has to now Register again to the site.
The design has completely changed and is cleaner than ever...
And don't forget to tell your parents, friends... EVERYONE and tell them to join and sign up now using your link to get big cash gains.
So what are you waiting for... GO NOW!

Kind Regards, Paradice Team
gapjustin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Hey guys,
The affiliate section is done which means you guys can now partake in making lots of money yourselves.
And don't forget to tell your parents, friends... EVERYONE and tell them to join and sign up now using your link to get big cash gains.

Too bad you're still scammers Sad

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

Hey guys,

My advice before you attempt any upgrades or promos is to find get the red trust removed.

Try to contact all the parties that you made wrong and reach some resolution and you might get it removed or at least changed from negative to maybe neutral.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ParaDice.io (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

Happy Hour is running!
(Only for 60 minutes from now)

"1337 Sat every 300sec"

Remember, site's in it's early stage and we are very grateful if you give us any criticism or feedback!

BitGamer899

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

i dont like to provide my email for just signing up .. so its a no for me
BitGamer899

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

anyways i registered and your dice is full of lagg andsome random music playing etc... 3% housedge ... good luck
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

anyways i registered and your dice is full of lagg andsome random music playing etc... 3% housedge ... good luck

It is not worth to try the site, I could not even load the site smoothly. It is very hard to load the site completely both on PC or mobile browser. It is even worst on mobile browser. I'm not really sure what they are working on this site so far, but it is not getting better than before. I think they only change the design on every updates. This site will never get good traffic, they started it with really bad attempt and do not try to make it better.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: