Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐳 PARADICE.TO 🌴 (Dice,Lottery,JP's,Loyality,Investing,Referrals and MORE!)  (Read 20036 times)
ParaDice.io (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

anyways i registered and your dice is full of lagg andsome random music playing etc... 3% housedge ... good luck

The music you hear is a unique made theme song for paradice. If you dont like it, you can mute it.

Also, yes on first page load the site might take 1 second longer until all stuff is cached, as we are not a simply "one-page" dice-site but a full social community with the feature to play games.

The 3% are justified if you look at all the features we are offering. (Jackpot/Ref/Lottery/Contests/*soon rain*/Invest feature)

Thanks for your feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitGamer899

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

anyways i registered and your dice is full of lagg andsome random music playing etc... 3% housedge ... good luck

The music you hear is a unique made theme song for paradice. If you dont like it, you can mute it.

Also, yes on first page load the site might take 1 second longer until all stuff is cached, as we are not a simply "one-page" dice-site but a full social community with the feature to play games.

The 3% are justified if you look at all the features we are offering. (Jackpot/Ref/Lottery/Contests/*soon rain*/Invest feature)

Thanks for your feedback.
You are welcome ! Iam just pointing things out for you ! The most important thing is to fix the lagg on your site and dont ask for email for new users. Good luck
BitGamer899

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

everytime you have to refresh the site so it works decent and every time mute the music  Grin I am not here to talk bad things about the site just saying ..
Cheers
ParaDice.io (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

everytime you have to refresh the site so it works decent and every time mute the music  Grin I am not here to talk bad things about the site just saying ..
Cheers

We are working on usability and are thankful for your feedback, for now we have disabled the paradice-theme-sound completly.

Also we have compressed some graphics, in general the site speed is not bad, its depending on your homeconnection.

But now, it should be more smooth overall.

We are also developing a light-version to improve load speed on mobile phones and tablet.

BitGamer899

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

Cheers

We are working on usability and are thankful for your feedback, for now we have disabled the paradice-theme-sound completly.

Also we have compressed some graphics, in general the site speed is not bad, its depending on your homeconnection.

We are also developing a light-version to improve load speed on mobile phones and tablet.

Thats great! It started to work better also its cool to see you do happy hours and stuf . I have no idea what the problem with your red trust is but in the past i deposited like 30$ and won another 20$ and withdrew instantly just to test it . I hope it is the same way now too.
Cheers Wink
BitGamer899

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Cheers

Thats great! It started to work better also its cool to see you do happy hours and stuf . I have no idea what the problem with your red trust is but in the past i deposited like 30$ and won another 20$ and withdrew instantly just to test it . I hope it is the same way now too.
Cheers Wink
Nvm i saw what Stunna posted about your site that you trieed to scam Primedice players and its very shameful... wow ok now i can really say bye to your dice site
ParaDice.io (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:00 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 08:40:47 PM by ParaDice.io

This was a false accusation!

We did claimed more then just once that we have nothing to do with any scam or phising case.
The "proofs" that were provided, are not meaningful as they could've been made up by anyone.

Facts:
We already got red-trust from primedice-followers, primedice is buyn bitcointalk accounts to give themselve +rep and -rep others.

See following links:
https://archive.fo/aG6ly#selection-823.2-823.73
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1099499

PARADICE.TO - One step Ahead!

Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

This was a false accusation!

We did claimed more then just once that we have nothing to do with any scam or phising case.
The "proofs" that were provided, are not meaningful as they could've been made up by anyone.

Facts:
We already got red-trust from primedice-followers, primedice is buyn bitcointalk accounts to give themselve +rep and -rep others.

See following links:
https://archive.fo/aG6ly#selection-823.2-823.73
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1099499

Was just passing by the thread i am not suggesting any website for anyone but i will not suggest anyone to play on primedice iahve faced lots of difficulties on that one. they lie everytime btw primedice has an open scam accusation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526260.0 by a guy
and they are not resolving it lol. atm luckygames is good for me.
BitGamer899

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

iam really confused  Huh not sure who to believe.....
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

See the evidence for yourself.

If you search the forum there was evidence and screenshots posted by the PD dev after the phishing attempt was caught.

This was right around the time they were given the red trust.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitGamer899

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

See the evidence for yourself.

If you search the forum there was evidence and screenshots posted by the PD dev after the phishing attempt was caught.

This was right around the time they were given the red trust.
Thank you very much
AceFairy

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:38:29 PM

turns out, all of these rigged sites are scam; do not deposit, do not gamble; you are killing your time and you are killing your life;
i did research on these scams since 2017 and 2 years ago i founded a telegram group, where i invited a team of experts from all around the world to share their observations; so, we found they are scammers and thieves by comparing game outcomes and analyzing methods they use;
only way to stop thieves is by putting shotgun to their heads and pulling trigger, there is too much bad animals out there;
eradication by cold steel or fire is the answer; until they do not see capital punishment, the thieves will not stop!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: