Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero account Integ was hacked  (Read 3120 times)
integ12 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:23:20 PM

My account Integ was hacked and stolen.
On March 21, I noticed that I can not log in automatically, requested a password reset, got no response to my email and signalled the breaking to the moderators.

As I found out, at least, 22 February the thief reset the password, changed the email, avatar and started activity on the forum.

On March 5, he also posted his address, trying to secure the rights over a stolen account.

In my profile there was no my address, also as in my posts, but it was in my signature, which also erased the hijacker.

Despite the fact that this address is of the mobile wallet, I managed (with the help of one of the legends of the forum) to export keys from there and now I took advantage, sending a request for account recovery to Cyrus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

My account Integ was hacked and stolen.
On March 21, I noticed that I can not log in automatically, requested a password reset, got no response to my email and signalled the breaking to the moderators.

As I found out, at least, 22 February the thief reset the password, changed the email, avatar and started activity on the forum.

On March 5, he also posted his address, trying to secure the rights over a stolen account.

In my profile there was no my address, also as in my posts, but it was in my signature, which also erased the hijacker.

Despite the fact that this address is of the mobile wallet, I managed (with the help of one of the legends of the forum) to export keys from there and now I took advantage, sending a request for account recovery to Cyrus.

Please post the proof here as well. Members of Default Trust can tag the account, before Cyrus recovers it for you.
This way, the hacker will not able to sell/trade with your account.
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 3950

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 04:46:23 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 05:15:56 PM by xandry

Please post the proof here as well.
He sent me a signed message. Link on coinig: http://coinig.com/?adr=1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB&msg=My+account+Integ+has+been+hacked.+Please+reset+email+to+the+one+I+have+sent+to+you+in+PM.+The+current+date+is+Mon+Mar+27+19%3A40%3A58+MSK+2017.+Screenshot+of+hacking+report+can+be+found+here%3A+http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F1jb536.png&sig=H7ohwYwGq33l2FxZTrL4sd5DqAzS4xJA9aIB4sYlLGzZAUQsEOXvPOvXYKAhnZM2X5TRTLOLN4SVuOc+QJotvdwk%3D

Edit: coinig link replaced to new without personal information.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:55:16 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 05:17:50 PM by integ12

~$ btc signmessage 1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB "My account Integ has been hacked. Please reset email to the one I have sent to you in PM. The current date is Mon Mar 27 19:40:58 MSK 2017. Screenshot of hacking report can be found here: http://i65.tinypic.com/1jb536.png"
H7ohwYwGq33l2FxZTrL4sd5DqAzS4xJA9aIB4sYlLGzZAUQsEOXvPOvXYKAhnZM2X5TRTLOLN4SVuOc QJotvdwk=
~$
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

~$ btc signmessage 1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB "My account Integ has been hacked. Please reset email to the one I have sent to you in PM. The current date is Mon Mar 27 19:40:58 MSK 2017. Screenshot of hacking report can be found here: http://i65.tinypic.com/1jb536.png"
H7ohwYwGq33l2FxZTrL4sd5DqAzS4xJA9aIB4sYlLGzZAUQsEOXvPOvXYKAhnZM2X5TRTLOLN4SVuOc QJotvdwk=
~$

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account Integ has been hacked. Please reset email to the one I have sent to you in PM. The current date is Mon Mar 27 19:40:58 MSK 2017. Screenshot of hacking report can be found here: http://i65.tinypic.com/1jb536.png
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB
H7ohwYwGq33l2FxZTrL4sd5DqAzS4xJA9aIB4sYlLGzZAUQsEOXvPOvXYKAhnZM2X5TRTLOLN4SVuOcQJotvdwk=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Verified via coinig service.

Also here is a screenshot of signed message,that integ12 send to me via PM(that message sending to Cyrus too in a part  of recovery request ),message includes personal information,thats why its cannot be posted here for verification.

And sure all of us can easy check all posts that was made by Integ since registration date to 22 February. If we do that ,we are see that main part(95%) of all posts writen on Russian language and in Russian local topics(like a first posts and PM's of integ12). But since 22 February 2017 we are not see any post writen on native,for real owner of Integ account,Russian language. May be Integ imigrate from Russia and try to forget his motherland,thats why he is not post any on Russian language here? Not think so. Smiley Im leave a negative feedback to Integ account now and want to ask anyone from DT member leave same feedback to Integ too. Real owner of Integ account(integ12 now),veteran of mining,one of not many ppl here who are come to bitcointalk forum in 2012 year and active until now. He is always ready to help anyone in Russian local and ready to disscussion about Bitcoin and mining.

P/S: Sincerely I hope that your problem will be solved in the near future,my friend.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:01:23 AM

Here are few another posts,with associated bitcoin address in signature,made by real owner of Integ account. Im attached screenshots to every link,because not sure how long links would be active and same information would be available in webcache.googleusercontent.com service.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

When was the last time you had changed the account details ? The password ?

I'm trying to connect this with the recent Gleb's account hack.Since the hacker is trying out leaked hashes from the 2015 ,your account name starts with 'i' which comes after 'G' gleb's account.And as theymos said,he might be trying to guess things in order.

Your last password change should provide enough information to connect your account hack with the same dude who hacked gleb's account.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 04:38:16 PM by Balthazar

Joel_Jantsen

There is a guess that it's somehow connected to the cloudflare parser bug. I'd say it's unlikely that our hacker follows the alphabet order. I doubt that because there is another veteran member, needbmw, whose account has been hacked as well. Integ recently told me that needbmw is also unable to login.

integ12
Hi there, my friend, hope your account will be recovered soon. Smiley

integ12, the real owner of account, contacted me via PM at the BTC-e exchange. I have no doubts that he's not an imposter since he knows a lot about our conversation from the past.
FAN
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

The real owner of the Integ account has contacted me in an alternative way, through the exchange, I confirm him as the owner of this account.
Stolen account from him please return it to the true owner.

I can provide in the PM communication through the exchange with the true owner of this account

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[
integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:36:03 PM

When was the last time you had changed the account details ? The password ?

I'm trying to connect this with the recent Gleb's account hack.Since the hacker is trying out leaked hashes from the 2015 ,your account name starts with 'i' which comes after 'G' gleb's account.And as theymos said,he might be trying to guess things in order.

Your last password change should provide enough information to connect your account hack with the same dude who hacked gleb's account.
Any changes of the account details did not at least 2 years. In 2015, I made a change to the signature - added the words "received, thank you!"
The password was supposed to change in 2015, but not the fact, I can't remember.
But of course, my account is not the first attacked on February 22.
integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:44:27 PM

Thank you, friends, for your support!
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 03:18:57 PM

Were you able to stake a BTC address? Everyone should stake an address nowadays.

integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Were you able to stake a BTC address? Everyone should stake an address nowadays.
Put it this somehow easier, English is not my native language Huh
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

Because of this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0 members have participated in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

Because of this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0 members have participated in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

So I did what says theymos. This is stated in my first message. I have sent Cyrus the signed message.
But my address was not specified in the profile, it was in the signature, so I did not participate in the publication of addresses because I did not attach any importance to this. However, also like you. You staked your address only on 29 March  Wink
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 12:23:58 AM

However, also like you. You staked your address only on 29 March  Wink

Yeah, seeing a rise in hacked accounts, might as well protect it pro-actively.

integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:57:11 AM

My address was published in the signature (even though it was a joke), and published a very long time. Someone has doubts about the content of the Google cache?
View the contents of the signature, open the address in the blockchain and compare these things. And you realize that this signature was many years.
I thought and still think that this is enough.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:57:51 AM

Its not a part of any rules here,staking our own addresses,its a one more way how ppl can make recovery processmuch more easier and faster,if they are getting any issues with login and would be need to proof thier ownership to their own hacked/lost accounts,not more. Topics about stake adresses was started by simple members ,not by stuff and theymos instruction about recovery hacked/lost accounts not have any points about leaving your address in stake address topics,but theymos insruction have main point about signed message from associated with havked account Bitcoin address. Integ12 include in his requests all needed information in same with instruction form ,including signed message from associated with his hacked account address. All needed points was confirmed by him ,now here can help only Cyrus or theymos .

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:02:33 AM

My address was published in the signature (even though it was a joke), and published a very long time. Someone has doubts about the content of the Google cache?
View the contents of the signature, open the address in the blockchain and compare these things. And you realize that this signature was many years.
With confirmation of your ownership and you identification by minimum 4 Legendary members of Russian community. (include stuff and 2 Legendary members with much more than 4 years of registration and having a good reputation all around here.) Its too must have any sense for administrators i think.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
integ12 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:12:08 AM

With confirmation of your ownership and you identification by minimum 4 Legendary members of Russian community. (include stuff and 2 Legendary members with much more than 4 years of registration and having a good reputation all around here.) Its too must have any sense for administrators i think.
Yeah, that too, and that's not the whole list, many of the legends rarely come to the forum.
But here is a strange game...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: