Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444680 times)
Egor_Kabaev

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:16:12 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 09:48:59 PM by Egor_Kabaev

Sonm has proceeded to the development of masternodes.
A survey is required to understand and confirm the real demand and support for this activity.
We wish to learn the opinion of people, who seek to run a Sonm masternode.
Read more here.

https://sonm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Snimok-ekrana-2018-11-14-v-17.53.58.png

I wrote masternode by 36hrs myself lol. with web client)))
write me if you are intrested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:13:43 PM

Dev team is still very active and making wonderful progress to achieve their goals. This is one of best project who have working prototype but it is undervalue that is just matter of time sooner it will get nice place.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:57:16 AM

Dev team is still very active and making wonderful progress to achieve their goals. This is one of best project who have working prototype but it is undervalue that is just matter of time sooner it will get nice place.
Last time i checked SONM price it was at 200 sats, but today after hearing your opinion about them which undervalued, i try to check SONM price again. I'm a bit shocked when i see their price. 91 sats, it's 50% down from last time i checked and it even ranked on 473th place. I don't know this means SONM is very undervalued or not
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:07:27 AM

Last time i checked SONM price it was at 200 sats, but today after hearing your opinion about them which undervalued, i try to check SONM price again. I'm a bit shocked when i see their price. 91 sats, it's 50% down from last time i checked and it even ranked on 473th place. I don't know this means SONM is very undervalued or not
I didn't understand because when the team made extraordinary progress but on the other hand the price of SONM actually dropped to 50%,
so if I may ask please explain all this in easy language so that I understand

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:52:27 AM
Merited by panzer88 (1)

Good job.Moving forward.525 place now !
Where are all that laughed at  my words since November 2018?

Thank you panzer88 for investing so much time with your negative posts that pushed down the SONM price, even when 98% of all "Altcoin" projects since January 2018 also lost massive value!

If SONM were a SCAM, then they would be long gone with the ICO revenues and would save themselves the further technical development and such things as public conference visits...

I have been following SONM since 2017. SONM has been working consistently, professionally and very transparently on the implementation of its business model since then. They make intelligent strategic decisions, such as the first focus on rendering with Rays Render and the planned switch to the Binance Chain in cooperation with Loom.

SONM is one of the few blockchain projects that have completed a functioning and highly competitive market solution with Rays Render. More than 800 registrations from freelancers, agencies and production companies in the first week confirm this. Further market solutions for other application areas will follow. Overall Fog-Computing is one of the future markets with billions of potential and the Blockchain is ideally suited for it.

Yesterday I bought some more SONM tokens at a this incredible low price.
The price will never be this cheap again.
I see a potential of 50x and more in the next few years (with DPoS Masternode) and people looking for "passiv" income.

In 2 years you will think of my words, which you laugh about now....
and will buy at much much higher market prices as most of the mainstream people....  Wink Grin

PS: So Typen welche "Panzer" in Verbindung mit 88 = HH = Heil Hitler für ihren Nutzernamen wählen, disqualifizieren sich übrigens automatisch schon selbst!
PS: Guys like you who choose "Panzer" in conjunction with 88 = HH = Heil Hitler for their username, automatically disqualify themselves!

I will remind u of this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg19578441#msg19578441

It is so accurate.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:55:55 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 03:50:02 PM by panzer88

WAY too many red flags at this point. You've been warned

I've been following this project for weeks and had planed on investing this morning. I had my wallet loaded up, but the escrow insanity was the final straw and I won't be investing.

• The interview videos are unprofessional and give vague details about the project, along with uncomfortable silences. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewRkEv6IHQ
  • The marketing videos promise the world on a platter with next to no details (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-BxuVRyy0). Huge pans of the world but no substance.
  • The aforementioned association with https://icopromo.com . I hate asking this but why are so many huge ICOs coming out of Russia?
  • The weird and seemingly uncaring attitude toward pre-ico people. The math just didn't add up and it seemed sloppy
  • PULLING THE ESCOW. My god, having 3 owners of the company hold the escrow keys IS NOT AN ESCROW. Doing it behind the back of a trusted escrow and the users is the biggest red flag I can think of
  • The responses to being found out regarding the escrow are unprofessional and unconvincing.
  • The IMMEDIATE posts of vague support, also in broken english, after anyone posts valid points of concern.
  • My conclusion: These guys want to make millions, spend a few months to a year half-assed building a platform while funneling funds, then suddenly will run out of money. No one will know why, and they'll be really "apologetic", but our money will be gone.

I'm out.

This post is from 15 .07.2017

"These guys want to make millions, spend a few months to a year half-assed building a platform while funneling funds, then suddenly will run out of money. No one will know why, and they'll be really "apologetic", but our money will be gone"

2 years + ago...

Now what happened ? They said we delivered and our mission is done Sonm platform is live and running.
But does someone uses it? NO
Does it have turnover? NO
Does it makes profit? NO
Does anyone stayed using  it for more than 2 weeks? No
Does it have marketing ? NO
Now they will implement masternodes for completely dead product and will say: Here we delivered the MN too

In the end it is : take it or leave it ,we dont care cause ICO participants were donators.

That ware the words of SONM CEO:
"SONM ICO was funded by "anonymous donations" and sonm has no investors, holders or anything of that sort"
Ask where the owner of SONM ,the guy that controlls the ICO funds and 19% of the tokens Alexei Antonov is for the last 3-4 months cause many people wonder where he went....
But sooner or later they all will go taliban caving....

You waited for RAYS right? Rays is on for weeks. Rays supposedly had 800 registered users for the test mode right? Why there are close to none users now?
Everyone with half a brain knows why...
Cause the team was giving free hours aka free $ and people just lined up to take it but  now they have to pay and they are gone.Cause RAYS is just one of the hundreds rendering
services out there and noone would make a business with shady russian ico funded blockchain company with history of scammy things for 2 years now.

Why there is 0 info from the team about RAYS usage? How many gpu hours are bought ,how many unique clients payed using the fiat gate, how much is the turnover so far,
how much is the profit from that, how much is 70% from that they are supposed to burn ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They were flooding the chats and twitter with examples how some renders from Pakistan and Iceland did cow anime movies on RAYS and it was so so so cool.
Now when RAYS is live  why there is no info?

What happened? Another scam and money laundering by the team... They gave tens of millions of tokens to the suppliers that instantly sent them to Binance and everyone can check that.
But your CEO officially said that he has talked with suppliers and they told him that they are holding and he even said that they are not sending the tokens to Binance...

Lie after lie after lie for 2 years +
Btw they always quote the original WP .The same one they deleted from their webpage.Wonder why  Roll Eyes
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:19:12 AM

Masternodes work is in progress! Sonm sidechain explorer open-sourced! TEE production deployment is going on aiming at October 2019! CraftML has launched! GPU cloud startup being established! @tehMoonwalkeR interview with Igor, SNM’s listed as rare gem! Read more here

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:37:39 AM

Masternodes work is in progress! Sonm sidechain explorer open-sourced! TEE production deployment is going on aiming at October 2019! CraftML has launched! GPU cloud startup being established! @tehMoonwalkeR interview with Igor, SNM’s listed as rare gem! Read more here

I like the hard work and honest efforts of the dev team they are doing their best to make this project useful in the real world. This is wonderful update surely it will boost the confidence of the community and more people will join this project as new investors and it will help to grow the community.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
panzer88

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:27:22 PM

Why buy gas for a car that doesnt have an engine?

Sonm marketplace has no users ,has no turnover , has no profit for more than 1 year now.
Team gonna implement MN for selected few users and subsidize them for some period.
The same way they did to the suppliers for RAYS.
Now they say : he lied the team  wont run any nodes
Ofcourse you wont cause there are no money to be made for you by running them.
Also you saying " team wont run nodes" doesnt mean shit.Noone knows who gonna run those nodes.
RAYS is just another fail and money laundering like everything you did so far.
You are implementing MN on a complete dead platform and there are still idiots who buy that stuff...

Again why there is no info about RAYS usage? Metrics, unique clients who used the fiatgate, gpu hours paid, profit so far,
how many tokens team bought from Binance and burned lol You were shouting RAYS RAYS RAYS for months like some magical unicorn that somehow gonna save Sonm and
now when it is live for weeks you are not giving any info about how it perform  Roll Eyes
Why hashrate dropped 4 times since live net? Where are the 800 registered RAYS users that were using it ?
Why you changed the design of the system against what it was presented in the WP?
Why now suppliers are not mining on SNM but mine for themself when there are no task?
Why there is no mention about that fundamental change to the system in any of the reports?

Those are the important questions not the stupid weekly reports that say absolutely nothing and are just  throwing dust in the eyes and
simulate work and desire to inform the community.

Never forget Sonm team answer for the questions they dont like: we wont comment or disclose that
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:44:35 PM

I didn't understand because when the team made extraordinary progress but on the other hand the price of SONM actually dropped to 50%,
so if I may ask please explain all this in easy language so that I understand

Have you seen the altcoin market? The average losses for all is around 95%. You can't blame the dev team when most crypto investors have left altcoins for Bitcoin. Even the mighty Binance coin is now suffering losses. No one is spared. Be glad the SONM team is still working on the platform, others have abandoned theirs.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:43:49 PM
Merited by vlom (1)

This project is either a scam or failed project. I am one of those that invested in the project during the ICO stage I was even able to convinced my friends to invest in the project, but all the Fog computing promise is a sham. I don't know why it is difficult for some of these developers to come out straight to their tokens holders and declare the project dead, I pity those holding these tokens and some people feel masternode would help, I don't see how because people just know this has no chance of success in the market again

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ardys7

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:08:47 AM

Sonm has the worst PR ever. They could have had campaigns for more presence on exhanges at the beginning. They could have had actual social media marketing. They could have much more resources and users now. So many lost opportunities.

And actually every currency bellow the market cap of Dogecoin is a joke.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:36:54 PM
Merited by vlom (2)

For the interested people here, I created sonmstats.com where u can keep track of all sonm live statistics.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

For the interested people here, I created sonmstats.com where u can keep track of all sonm live statistics.
that's great work very appreciate that. what you gonna do next on this site?
i think there should be some kind of chat room there where people can share some good thoughts about the sonm project and new ideas
but do somthing for avoid flooding. again nice work keep it up
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:55:41 PM

that's great work very appreciate that. what you gonna do next on this site?
i think there should be some kind of chat room there where people can share some good thoughts about the sonm project and new ideas
but do somthing for avoid flooding. again nice work keep it up
Great idea. I am going to work on a trollbox like chat function. Would be great to hangout with the SONM community. If u have any other suggestion, let me know Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
panzer88

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:46:33 AM

Dead pump and dump shitcoin.
Just a matter of time...
panzer88

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:51:50 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 12:16:08 AM by panzer88
Merited by FruitsBasket (10)

See ?
Better listen to me from time to time.
But wait better not cause im just troll and a fudder...

PS
Free financial advice.
Forget everything,sell everything and rush to buy SNM cause masternodes are coming and they are coming in waves...
They gonna bring huge profit from the huge adoption of RAYS. Roll Eyes

EDIT.
In half a day  you gonna see what kind of exit scam the team did.
You have been warned  since early November 2018.
The ones that were not brainded sheeple left this project long ago.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:57:45 AM

See ?
Better listen to me from time to time.
But wait better not cause im just troll and a fudder...

PS
Free financial advice.
Forget everything,sell everything and rush to buy SNM cause masternodes are coming and they are coming in waves...
They gonna bring huge profit from the huge adoption of RAYS. Roll Eyes

EDIT.
In half a day  you gonna see what kind of exit scam the team did.
You have been warned  since early November 2018.
The ones that were not brainded sheeple left this project long ago.

And they are gone. The timing is so perfect. Investors have been scammed, they quit development and they just dumped their remaining tokens before announcing that they quit. Lucky that I could sell at 550 satoshi and not hodl as a sheep to 0 soon.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
panzer88

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:18:32 AM

And the exit scam is confirmed.
The CEO you all adored so much called Igor Lebedev ( if thats his real name ofcourse) scammed you all.
Now he is  saying that he was just an ordinary person who was hired and payed to do a job nothing more.
Being CEO was not important at all.
By the way he now calls himself MAINTAINER of SONM as a community member.Whatever that means....
He said that there is no longer sonm team, funding or whatever...
As of today there is no more SONM company
And another interesting thing is that he said that he OWNS RAYS.
Anyone who cared to listen and read all the red flags i posted here since early November 2018 expected that to happen.
For the others that thought and believed the team that i was just a fudder and troll i just laugh at your face.
Good luck holding tokens of a company that doesnt exist .

HA HA HA
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:45:34 PM

They went so far to be listed in high held exchanges like binance and kucoin. I left early and no regret but what happens to the investors all over again. We now know why it is getting very hard to get a successful ICO after investors series of loss and disappointment. I wasnt surprised any way, they started with that ridiculous bonuses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: