Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy bitcoin, USDT and XRP. Via escrow is fine.  (Read 301 times)
safework (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

Hello
I am interested to buy bitcoin, USDT and XRP. I can pay via paypal or debit card.Please pm me or share your skype. Also want to ensure safe trade for both of us to avoid fraud.We can use escrow too.

Kindly reply.
Thanks and Regards
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:24:35 AM

Safe along with Credit Card and Paypal don't work at all unless you'r a person with a long history in time trading with those methods. Ain't looking to trash any sale but you should know that, also a lot of people will try to get you send first any amount to later keep it.
safework (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

Safe along with Credit Card and Paypal don't work at all unless you'r a person with a long history in time trading with those methods. Ain't looking to trash any sale but you should know that, also a lot of people will try to get you send first any amount to later keep it.

very well said, thats why I prefer to keep escrow.So no headaches both for buyer and seller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: