Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EasyMiners.com - Scam? Owned by DonaldBitcoin??  (Read 2008 times)
bitcoinniels (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

Hi i just noticed this site: EasyMiners.com

It was on an adalso ad (owned by donaldbitcoin's other account) a scam ad network.
But i clicked on it, same design as:
SmurfGo, CetoBeto, TomyGame all owned by DonaldBitcoin (now i do not know if easyminers is paying, i think so i wont invest in it cause i dont wanna lose any btc if anyone has invested in EasyMiners please reply)

If you check the domain information of all sites ( SmurfGo, CetoBeto, TomyGame all owned by DonaldBitcoin )
Almost identical, bought at same site, etc.
http://whois.domaintools.com/cetobeto.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/easyminers.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/smurfgo.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/tomygame.com

All registered at namesilo....

Anyone had a payment from EasyMiners leave below, because they got no ads. No proof of mining and also a ridicioulous amount of 0.87% daily (114 days till ROI hit...)

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strugmo

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

I invested in a single miner.  Referred others with the clear understanding that the site might be sketchy.  Up until Epay flamed out, I was able to make consistent withdrawals to Epay.  I have never made an attempt at withdrawing to a Bitcoin address.

To date, they have paid me 0.00184 BTC

Once I have enough for a regular BTC withdrawal I will post here, but up until the Epay failure, they have paid consistently.
Factor0008

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:02:34 PM

any news about this website?
strugmo

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

I have made two withdrawals since my last posting. I still trust this site. I have no reason not to. They have consistently paid me since the beginning of the year.
Freshbg

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:20:38 PM

Sad Sad Sad   News/// want it ,, can make and pix,,, but noooo ---- Tongue Tongue Tongue

i 'll only say My News for easyminers are - 0.002btc,,, and they not want pay me,,

Huh Huh Huh Huh  my first withdraw was from 0.001 minimum  Embarrassed  Kiss i just try them(waithing more then weekSmiley

beter now btc not just 3-4k  , or i made my firs 0.001dep. at 2k.btk .
HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Guys, i think to avoid scammers you shoul ask them to show you their audit report , that shows that they have nothing to hide from their investors.Or i'm wrong?
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Guys, i think to avoid scammers you shoul ask them to show you their audit report , that shows that they have nothing to hide from their investors.Or i'm wrong?

You are absolutely right! It seems to me that with every month the scam becomes only more, and ICO's audit can help good projects develop further. Smiley
Do you know some companies that provide audit for ICO projects?
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

You are absolutely right! It seems to me that with every month the scam becomes only more, and ICO's audit can help good projects develop further. Smiley
Yeah, I heard that darfchain can provide external audit. check it on their website. http://audit.darfchain.com/
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Yeah, I heard that darfchain can provide external audit. check it on their website. http://audit.darfchain.com/

Great project! I hope that soon many ICO projects will be audited by DARFChain. Smiley
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:34 PM

Try DARFChain ICO audit platform or Balanc3. There are some vendors who is able to do service like that.
StevenPalmer87

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

Try DARFChain ICO audit platform or Balanc3. There are some vendors who is able to do service like that.
Does it mean that we can invest in ICO projects without any fear about losing our money... Smiley
SecDet

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Does it mean that we can invest in ICO projects without any fear about losing our money... Smiley

Yeah, for sure, but firstly you need to ask results of audit report from the project you wanna investing
rocketfromthecrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

they arent going to run with your money you invest if they check out on the audit site but that doesnt mean you wont lose money , it could be a failure of an ico still etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: