Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin exchange which is worth the most?  (Read 1275 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

The one who has on top will I be chosen, not an assurance that they will not run but building reputable name is hard these days so I think they will never let their exchanges turns to a fraud.

Bitstamp is my preferred now after switching from Bitfinex after the joke breach security. I called it joke because I never believed in their claims that someone or some groups able to penetrate their security. And what worst, they turned my funds into their own tokens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

The one who has on top will I be chosen, not an assurance that they will not run but building reputable name is hard these days so I think they will never let their exchanges turns to a fraud.

Bitstamp is my preferred now after switching from Bitfinex after the joke breach security. I called it joke because I never believed in their claims that someone or some groups able to penetrate their security. And what worst, they turned my funds into their own tokens.
You have a point about bitfinex since its a business and i am sure they are using also cloudflare to protect their website about any injection or penetrating their database.. well i agree for now that much better to go in bitstamp 2nd for btc-e..
Then i hope that it will not the same as other exchangers..
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

Bitstamp broke the record of raising crowd funds of a millions just recently.
Are they the top exchange now that China's going to have the government are going to start clawing back for years of not getting those fees that they missed collecting for all those years of their operations being regulated free?
This makes it a level playing field now that China has their government officials calling the shots for the exchanges running in their country. Grin
For what I used most of the time was bitcoinwisdom.com, bittrex, and Poloniex those are really trusted exchanged for me it was good though  if your newbie of course its a bit confuse but that's normal for a starter.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

Are they the top exchange now that China's going to have the government are going to start clawing back for years of not getting those fees that they missed collecting for all those years of their operations being regulated free?
This makes it a level playing field now that China has their government officials calling the shots for the exchanges running in their country. Grin
For what I used most of the time was bitcoinwisdom.com, bittrex, and Poloniex those are really trusted exchanged for me it was good though  if your newbie of course its a bit confuse but that's normal for a starter.
yes there is no doubt about that there are so many trusted and reliable exchanges where you can put your money without any fear for trading alt coin, i myself using yobit and i always find it reliable and trusted exchange. 
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

yes there is no doubt about that there are so many trusted and reliable exchanges where you can put your money without any fear for trading alt coin, i myself using yobit and i always find it reliable and trusted exchange. 
I would not consider yobit as an exchange as they have all the scam coins you can get in this crypto world and they would allow any coins if they are willing to pay the fees,i would say poloniex is the best exchange for alt coins and you have bittrex and kraken for all my needs.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

In here, I'm using my trustworthy local exchanges because I have made a deal with them few times and never had a problem with them. Ever tried C-Cex or Poloniex? (Just guessing  Cheesy). New exchanges is coming up currently, so you can try out those sites if necessary.

I agreed, these two exchanges was a good place to trade in. C-cex and Poloniex had never been involved in any issues or controversies  ever since before base on my ideas and knowledge about this two. Wink
genny2kuk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:49:04 PM

I like yobit cause there is a lot of price movements in it.

Content Writing Service: Let's Craft Engaging Crypto Articles For You. 
 We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
 Send me PM if in need of our services.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: