Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs - Group Buy - How it was suppose to be done!  (Read 634 times)
bittawmTWIN (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

How a group buy should of started:

Hello everyone, I have a group of investors that have secured 100 units of the new iBelink DM11G that does 10800mhs average on x11.

As we all know, they are taking pre-orders and will ship in 90 days according to the manufacture. The investors have given us the opportunity to have a couple of units for ourselves if needed.

Each unit cost $5000 but needs a minimum order of 100 units to secure the deal, so they went ahead and done that. That is $500,000 total!

Since not everyone can meet the minimum order of 100 units, they are willing to re-sell some of the units back to you at $6750 for those that want any and will be shipped to you once they receive them from the manufacture. That is a premium of $1750 upcharge per unit for their re-sell since they have to bring in $250,000 to the manufacture first.

The manufacture requires 50% payment, and the other 50% payment when shipped. But since they are re-selling them, they require full payment upfront for this group buy because it would be a hassle to collect payments twice.

They are securing this deal with or without this group buy no matter what, they are just offering those that want 1 or a couple units, but can't meet the manufacture 100 minimum requirement.

A trust worthy member will be escrowing this group buy to make sure everything is going according to plan. Escrow will be holding $6750 for any one that buys a re-sell unit, and will release the funds to the investor once item is shipped.

-bittawmTWIN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuzion1

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

2 units for me.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:21:02 PM

2 units for me.

1 unit for me please.

I don't believe this post is supposed to be taken as a legitimate GB, It's pretty clear it was posted sarcastically.

While the original GB wasn't perfect, this post does better explain how it should have been communicated to the community IMO. Even if this had been, I'm sure there would have been a % of people that weren't happy with the information up front as you can't please everyone.

I wish the best to all that purchased a miner from the original GB. Wish I could been a position to get one myself.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:16:36 PM

2 units for me.

1 unit for me please.

I don't believe this post is supposed to be taken as a legitimate GB, It's pretty clear it was posted sarcastically.

While the original GB wasn't perfect, this post does better explain how it should have been communicated to the community IMO. Even if this had been, I'm sure there would have been a % of people that weren't happy with the information up front as you can't please everyone.

I wish the best to all that purchased a miner from the original GB. Wish I could been a position to get one myself.

Since we never had intentions of organizing a group buy I can agree it could have been handled this way. We started our offering only looking for partners looking to invest in 10 or more units and not small orders. Bittawm had reached out to us asking to organize a group buy for the forums which we supported and since then we have all come under attack for how things were handled. My core investors have faith and appreciation for my time, efforts, expertise, experiance in making this as safe of a transaction for all involved as we possibly can. Obviously some things are beyond our control but I flew to china, I saw the machine. I inspected every aspect of the machine including running tests and asking a lot of detailed questions with the engineers and I can tell you with 99.99% certainty this one pro type miner is in fact real. The team behind designing the asic is real and have made multiple other asics under different brands that we have all known for years so they do have the skill set to make this happen. They also have produced miners before so unless they go rouge it's hard to deny they won't produce them again. After my meetings and hours in there office performing tests we agreed to move forward with this as planned. We have cemented a strong relationship with the manufacturer as well as all the other buyers involved I met everyone in person and have all there contact info. It saddens me to see the community become so destructive and point that at me. I have personally endured great hardships to put this together. I hope others can see value in my efforts to bring forward this opportunity for everyone.
kreszy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

From which country you will send this unit ?
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

How a group buy should of started:

Hello everyone, I have a group of investors that have secured 100 units of the new iBelink DM11G that does 10800mhs average on x11.

As we all know, they are taking pre-orders and will ship in 90 days according to the manufacture. The investors have given us the opportunity to have a couple of units for ourselves if needed.

Each unit cost $5000 but needs a minimum order of 100 units to secure the deal, so they went ahead and done that. That is $500,000 total!

Since not everyone can meet the minimum order of 100 units, they are willing to re-sell some of the units back to you at $6750 for those that want any and will be shipped to you once they receive them from the manufacture. That is a premium of $1750 upcharge per unit for their re-sell since they have to bring in $250,000 to the manufacture first.

The manufacture requires 50% payment, and the other 50% payment when shipped. But since they are re-selling them, they require full payment upfront for this group buy because it would be a hassle to collect payments twice.

They are securing this deal with or without this group buy no matter what, they are just offering those that want 1 or a couple units, but can't meet the manufacture 100 minimum requirement.

A trust worthy member will be escrowing this group buy to make sure everything is going according to plan. Escrow will be holding $6750 for any one that buys a re-sell unit, and will release the funds to the investor once item is shipped.

-bittawmTWIN

I have no affiliation with bittawmtwin, do not take orders from him

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: