Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!]  (Read 27490 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

Daenerys Targaryen have three dragons which are more valuable to her than anything, and she  has a kind heart which is a very big problem !
Cersei Lannister is really the most clever women in the serie and the second after her brother tyrion lannister !
this is why i think that if Daenerys keeps rejecting tyrion suggestions cersei will win the war and she will remain the queen !

About john snow i think that he will stay the king in north because he have no ambitions in ruling.

She is a hypocrite and she doesn't have a big heart and she is definitely obsessed with people bending their knees, She is a good person in general but her character doesn't quite say she will be a great ruler, She isn't as kind as Jon Snow or whatever his name will be when his real name is eventually found out.
John snow was born for a Targaryen father and stark mother, which means he is a half Targaryen half stark, however, i totally disagree with your opinions against Daenerys Targaryen and in goal to not spoiling you I will let you watch the episode 6 of the seventh season and conclude yourself !

Still though, Jon made a bad move.
He definitely had her alliance in his hands, he absolutely did not have to bend the knee, as degrading as it is, he kind of betrayed his people.

Also, about the new episode
When everyone was retreating and flying away, Jon was going away from the dragon, slaying the dead, like what the fuck are you doing mate?
Anyone know what the hell was that about o.o

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:57:16 PM

I won't give out any big spoilers but be warned if you haven't seen the leaked episode yet...

While it was certainly full of fan service moments and action it was one of the most poorly written and embarrassing of the series in my opinion. The teleportation issues are going full retard, it's getting so ridiculous I'm laughing out loud lately. This one in particular is the worst, similar distances were covered in almost a full season earlier and now they are 12-24 hours away and happen on a single episode lol!

The ending was definitely an iconic moment to be remembered, it was expected after the outcome of the battle but it was still pretty cool.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

I won't give out any big spoilers but be warned if you haven't seen the leaked episode yet...

While it was certainly full of fan service moments and action it was one of the most poorly written and embarrassing of the series in my opinion. The teleportation issues are going full retard, it's getting so ridiculous I'm laughing out loud lately. This one in particular is the worst, similar distances were covered in almost a full season earlier and now they are 12-24 hours away and happen on a single episode lol!

The ending was definitely an iconic moment to be remembered, it was expected after the outcome of the battle but it was still pretty cool.

I know right,the episode was amazing but logic was that of a kid. Like how do you get huge chains in a place that is covered with nothing but ice? Are you telling me you can make long chains using ice ,so no use of steel now. And like you said the teleportation was screwed up as well. But at the end of the day you got to see an action packed episode of Game of Thrones which most the fans have been asking for years.
->So in episode 7 of  season 7 get hyped people ,for the wall is going down and worse!
->And hold on to your horses for you are going to see blue flames burning some serious shit down for the very first time.
->And most probably there is going to be worse thing than Jaime-Cersei incest ,but it would unknown so rather not judge it.
Finally,RIP Viserion,the most merciful dragon amongst all the 3 dragon children of Daenerys Targaryen.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

Its very amazing how they are able to cover such long distances at very short times. Look at how fast the ravens are able to send messages at a quick time, I am almost lead to believe that they pigeons are given some energy boost to travel on such short speeds and i dont know how fast dragons are though. Considering how Daenerys spent about a day to reach beyond the wall and save all of them.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

Euron Greyjoy ambushing Asha/Theon Greyjoy's fleet. Sailing to King's Landing to gloat. Then sailing to Casterly Rock to burn all of Grey Worm's ships is another case. I agree with you that the writing and execution of some parts of the accidentally leaked episode could have been better. It feels rushed to a degree, like they had a deadline to meet or were starved for time and had to improvise.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

It was a pretty epic episode though
I haven't read the books (I started reading the first one, but got only to page 200 or so) so I'm not really aware of how far away stuff is
Other than the logic you're mentioning, the episode was awesome from my view
The fightining, the end, Dany and Jon, pretty badass I'd say.

Just fooking Ben the Knee
Dissapointed  Embarrassed

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

Jon Snow is the legitimate heir to the Iron Throne and not Dany his aunt, Gilly was able to find that out but Sam Tarly was not listening

Was that the part where Gilly asked Sam what an annulment was?

I was thinking it could be evidence of 1/2 of Jon's parents leaving their former husband/wife & that there could be evidence of a secret marriage.

Jon touching the dragon seems to confirm he has Targaryen blood?

We already know that Jon is a Targaryen from the last season. Now the story is revealing that Jon is not a bastard but has more legal claim on the throne than Daenarys.

I remember from the last season that Tyrion also touched one of the dragons when he was unchaining them. So is he really also a Targaryen?

Lets say Jon's claim on the iron throne is much more firm than that of Daenarys's. Even after coming to this conclusion, it is very unlikely that Jon will ever sit on the throne as his sole purpose has always been something completely different. All of this leads to much more suspense on who will be the ultimate ruler to the seven kingdoms and everything will unfold soon.
Ha ha ha, to be very honest, I really do not care who is going to take over the throne, whether it is Jon or Daenarys. My whole focus is on what will be the next episode the hackers will leak. I have heard season seven episode six is already out. My sympathies are with HBO.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

Ha ha ha, to be very honest, I really do not care who is going to take over the throne, whether it is Jon or Daenarys. My whole focus is on what will be the next episode the hackers will leak. I have heard season seven episode six is already out. My sympathies are with HBO.

Dude, we've been talking about that episode for the last 2 pages  Cheesy

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

These are the spoilers for the next episode. If you do not want to know, please close your eyes. Smiley

SPOILERS!!!

Thoros of Myr will be attacked by an undead polar bear and will die.
The will catch a wight and bring it back south.
Daenarys will go north beyond the wall with all 3 dragons and help Jon and his companions fight the undead.
Viserion will be killed by the Night King and become an ice dragon.
Arya will kill Little Finger.
Damn, with my curiosity go to youtube and see some scene pieces there for the next episode. Not much different from what you say, argh I saw Daenerys cry when Jon holding his hand while lying down
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:32:55 PM

These are the spoilers for the next episode. If you do not want to know, please close your eyes. Smiley

SPOILERS!!!

Daenarys will go north beyond the wall with all 3 dragons and help Jon and his companions fight the undead.
Damn, with my curiosity go to youtube and see some scene pieces there for the next episode. Not much different from what you say, argh I saw Daenerys cry when Jon holding his hand while lying down
All these spoilers can be confirmed if you watch the leaked episode you can find on the internet, so if you wish you can see it for yourself today.

I posted in this thread a long time ago and I said that Jon + Daenerys will rule Westeros together and so far every piece of information seems to be pointing towards this.
Unless something totally unexpected will happen this might be our end of the story.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:41:38 PM

Its very amazing how they are able to cover such long distances at very short times. Look at how fast the ravens are able to send messages at a quick time, I am almost lead to believe that they pigeons are given some energy boost to travel on such short speeds and i dont know how fast dragons are though. Considering how Daenerys spent about a day to reach beyond the wall and save all of them.

well someone did the math on how long the ravens traveled and how long Daenerys have to travel to get to Jon Snow including how long will it take the ice to be thick enough to support the Walkers.

Here's the link, take it or leave it, it is just for fun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6u75t3/lets_do_the_math_on_how_long_it_would_take_a/

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:56:48 PM

SPOILERS!!!

All these spoilers can be confirmed if you watch the leaked episode you can find on the internet, so if you wish you can see it for yourself today.

I posted in this thread a long time ago and I said that Jon + Daenerys will rule Westeros together and so far every piece of information seems to be pointing towards this.
Unless something totally unexpected will happen this might be our end of the story.

Seeing as Jon Snow is the legal king in the whole of Westeros and due to the fact that he is a Targaryean and a Stark, he can unify the North and the South at the same time, Daenerys should do whats right and let her Nephew become the King he is destined to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:16:09 PM

Odds have changed significantly in Jons favor, against Cersei and Dany remains the same (compared to OP).

Daenerys Targaryen   4.00
Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:23:11 AM

Odds have changed significantly in Jons favor, against Cersei and Dany remains the same (compared to OP).

Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

Gilly pretty much confirmed that jon's not a bastard at all but next in succession for the crown. Danaerys i think will yield once she also finds out about jon's lineage since there's a bond already forming between the two. Right now i can put all my money on jon snow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

If you heard the last words of the leaked episodes, Jon says Dany in such a Romantic way and Denerys is like the last one to call me was my brother, now here one can assume that since denerys wants the throne badly she may marry Jon and keep his parentage a secret. Since the tageryens have a habit of inbreeding, but the return of gendry is complicating things a lot, he has a better claim to the throne than tageryen, and Jon won't let him be killed by denerys. Then one should also remember the prophecies denerys will not have the iron throne, as soon she's near it she hears a dragon crying and she moves away, and cersei can't have any more babies so her death is all but confirmed. Sansa is another one who wants power and a marriage of her and Gendry could be on the cards in the scenario denerys die, Jon doesn't want the iron throne, he moves back to dragon stone. That's one more theory. Can't wait for episode 7 now.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1428

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

@Juggy777. No, the show will keep making it look like that something will happen sexually with Jon and Daenarys but it will end up only like they were brother and sister, and it will be sweet.

I speculate that Daenarys will die by the end of the next season.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Just watched last one. It is not really like any other GoT episodes.
Few questions came trough my mine:

1)When they killed white walker, one wight didn't die. Why?
2)How the hell raven got to Dany so fast?
3)Ice started to crack and that is the reason why wights stopped attacking company. Why didn't ice crack when they attacked them again?
3)Why dragons didn't burn all the white walkers when they had chance?
4)Why John didn't run away?
5)How the hell survived ice cold lake and found his way out of it trough the same hole?

It's not really GoT i used to watch, looks like they made some adjustments to the show.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

John snow. Daenarys will die.
There won't be any happy ending.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:06:24 PM

This is too bad ending, but why you choose that Daenarys will die rather than Jon snow. I think if Jon snow will die it will be more bad.
Anyways, I don't predict that Daenarys die, I just follow my mind and I tell you that no one will die from now 😂.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

This is too bad ending, but why you choose that Daenarys will die rather than Jon snow. I think if Jon snow will die it will be more bad.
Anyways, I don't predict that Daenarys die, I just follow my mind and I tell you that no one will die from now 😂.

Because Jon snow died once and came back, He don't want to be a king but he will be the King. As for Daenarys I think she's the one who will kill "the Night king" and she might die doing it or she might die for jon snow.

Ps: If you have seen last episode, tyrion asked her about "successor"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: