Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyTipTopShop Now Accepting Bitcoins [Free Shipping]  (Read 647 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MyTipTopShop (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:59:55 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 06:17:11 PM by MyTipTopShop

Hello our new online store which opened one week ago is now accepting bitcoins as payment.

We are still growing and making our website better each day.

We offer free delivery on all items.

We sell Electricals, gadets and gifts for cheap prices.

Please come and check us out at MyTipTopShop.com

Thanks for reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

Seems like your website is a bit broken, whenever I'm pressing a category it just takes me to the homepage again.

Also, you seem to have good prices, and you are new on the block. Any possible way for you to send something over to a trusted member for a review?

MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

Seems like your website is a bit broken, whenever I'm pressing a category it just takes me to the homepage again.

Also, you seem to have good prices, and you are new on the block. Any possible way for you to send something over to a trusted member for a review?

I know i am still setting up the links for the template if you click the arrow next to the catagory it should pop up a new window.

Yes i could send an item to a trusted member for a vouch as long as its not super expensive.

Will also be adding new items each day, i was only planned on releasing the store in a few weeks when i had hundreds of items but i thought i would release now and build over time.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

I know i am still setting up the links for the template if you click the arrow next to the catagory it should pop up a new window.

Yes i could send an item to a trusted member for a vouch as long as its not super expensive.

Will also be adding new items each day, i was only planned on releasing the store in a few weeks when i had hundreds of items but i thought i would release now and build over time.

Sounds good.

I live in Sweden so let me know if you want me to review something,

MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

Sounds good.

Yes that would be great i will be adding alot more products to my website the secound i arrive home from work tonignt and i will gladly send you any product worth under $10 if thats sounds resonable for you.

When they are added i will send you a coupon to get the item for free Smiley

Thanks

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6108

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:22:55 AM

You may want to put the reals names on the website because having two names of celebrities doesn't look so legit to me. "Matt Scott" and "Elena Gilbert"? also you made the same pictures for both.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Sounds good.

Yes that would be great i will be adding alot more products to my website the secound i arrive home from work tonignt and i will gladly send you any product worth under $10 if thats sounds resonable for you.

When they are added i will send you a coupon to get the item for free Smiley

Thanks

Sounds good man, will take a look later tonight Smiley

MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

You may want to put the reals names on the website because having two names of celebrities doesn't look so legit to me. "Matt Scott" and "Elena Gilbert"? also you made the same pictures for both.

They are fake names which came with the templates i should have removed them to be honest, But they will be changed for members names soon who have vouched or used my store Smiley
MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

Added 120 new products to the website.
anup saha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Hello our new online store which opened one week ago is now accepting bitcoins as payment.

We are still growing and making our website better each day.

We offer free delivery on all items.

We sell Electricals, gadets and gifts for cheap prices.

Please come and check us out at MyTipTopShop.com

Thanks for reading
MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

Up for today
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: