Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAZZ] FazzCoin | First CryptoCurrency Evolution and Challenges | Pure POS  (Read 8711 times)
Morbius__

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

I read all this thread, but no found any information about this project.
Where I can find something about ICO?

Just received this answer from CoinExchange:
"At this point, the FazzCoin blockchain is not currently moving. This could be because the chain is not being mined or broken.
Unfortunately, we can not process deposits or withdrawals until the chain is verified and moving again.

We’re trying to contact the Devs for assistance, however their website, Twitter account and block explorer are not currently active.
We recommend all FazzCoin investors try contacting the devs to assist in resolving this issue.

Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team"

Angry Angry Angry

Exactly the same.. Ive sended from cryptopia to coinexchange and its still stuck at 0/25 at coinexchange... Damn man.. a lot of money
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

This coin is not mineable so we need a miracle to get our money back .... Angry
bit_char

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

This coin is not mineable so we need a miracle to get our money back .... Angry

Really pissed off with Cryptopia and Coinexchange who sell this coin.
they just dont care about users, only their fees and coin listing payments (even when they know they are scams).

Undecided
fnx-trader

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

I sent it from cryptopia to coinexchange, 10 days ago. Unfortunately the devs abandoned the project. Sad

Cryptopia and coinexchange, are damaging the users, do not warn of problems in the portfolio.
YoBit informs that this coin has a problem in the portfolio, unfortunately I did not see it in time.
Lukson

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

The programmer collects on a dedicated server to put a new page, purchase Fazzcoin and extract.
Details on the programmer: lares11@interia.pl
I do not know anything more.
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

if it is not detected by block explorer and hash, then when it arrives.
better be given a description, maintenance status or closing wallet, customers or investors, understand not buying and not in lying. orbiting the coin is not easy, do not just think of profit but pay attention to service and quality. thanks
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

coins if there is no owner and it is not clear who is responsible, better removed from the trade, so that no manipulation and eat the victim. it would be nice for every developer, before landing coin, they save BTC as collateral in trading. keeping things undesirable,
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Anybody knows something new about this sh....t coin?
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

Hello there. I have contacted the FazzCoin Founder and the Dev. team. We are going to make a Coin Swap on the ethereum platform. Every one who have stuck transaction on Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz Will get back the same balance on his account after the Coin Swap.

Best Regards.

P.s  The total coins that will be generated is 25,000,000  the total coins on these 2 exchanges are 20,462,831 the rest of coins will be reserved incase any one didn't know this news
Yobit does not respond to our emails
bit_char

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Hello there. I have contacted the FazzCoin Founder and the Dev. team. We are going to make a Coin Swap on the ethereum platform. Every one who have stuck transaction on Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz Will get back the same balance on his account after the Coin Swap.

Best Regards.

P.s  The total coins that will be generated is 25,000,000  the total coins on these 2 exchanges are 20,462,831 the rest of coins will be reserved incase any one didn't know this news

When thats supposed to happen? Many of us has fazz coins in limbo, because 0/25 transactions confirmed since some months ago..
 Huh
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Best Regards.

When thats supposed to happen? Many of us has fazz coins in limbo, because 0/25 transactions confirmed since some months ago..
 Huh
I'm doing my best. Coinexchange.io Nd cryptopia.co.nz  support does not respond we don't know why!
Sakbtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

Any good news Huh
Ataman.77

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

My coins are stuck on confirmations in https://www.coinexchange.io/ and on https://yobit.net/ in the purse lie. When will the question be resolved? I would not want to believe that the coins were gone and the spent BTC was wasted.
JATCHUHAN

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

For the coin swap do we need to do anything ourselves or will it happen automatically. Also do the new coins go into the exchange that we were trying to deposit into or withdraw from? Thanks
khatthanh8810

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Best Regards.

Thanks. May be this is a good news.
Do you have the plan coin swap?
Sakbtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

Any good news 😢
khatthanh8810

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:59:23 AM

news
https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/p/fazz-delisting
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

They shut down the doge market and are now delisting coins we cant sell because of minimum requirements. Cryptopia is 100 % scam!

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

Any good news 😢

Yes. There is other coins on other exchanges.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Tekcruzer

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

So everyone should take a screenshot of their balance they cant move. Especially if its being delisted. Only proof you will have if the blockchain is defunct and you have them stored on the exchange.

Out of interest how many coins are you guys holding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: