Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new into mining. Wanna try out cloud mining - hashflare.io , Any thoughts?  (Read 976 times)
isamu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Hi guys. Ran into this thread by looking for some answers to the same questions the OP had.

My question is, has anything changed since the last post in this thread that would make cloud mining worth it? Also, what about those people on youtube claiming they've made good money using HashFlare?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

Hi guys. Ran into this thread by looking for some answers to the same questions the OP had.

My question is, has anything changed since the last post in this thread that would make cloud mining worth it? Also, what about those people on youtube claiming they've made good money using HashFlare?

No, cloud mining ia not worth it, all of them are scammers,  the reason why in YouTube people say cloudmining can make good money is because they want to get referral, and then you can get profit in cloud mining, but you need to wait for a long time to get your ROI, after the ROI and the cloudmining is not closed yet then you earn your profit, but most of time cloudmining will be closed before you get your money, so I will say it's a risky investment, and better find other investment
isamu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

No, cloud mining ia not worth it, all of them are scammers,  the reason why in YouTube people say cloudmining can make good money is because they want to get referral, and then you can get profit in cloud mining, but you need to wait for a long time to get your ROI, after the ROI and the cloudmining is not closed yet then you earn your profit, but most of time cloudmining will be closed before you get your money, so I will say it's a risky investment, and better find other investment

Thanks for the candid reply. What about trading Cryptos using robots?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: