Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AltcoinCommunity - Looking for knowledgeable People who knows Crypto Currecy  (Read 1135 times)
AltcoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 12:43:24 AM by AltcoinCommunity

I'm looking for people who has a lot knowledge to do with mining and trading to assist me with my upcoming forums.

www.altcoincommunity.com

You will have a special rank along with a bonus pay at the end of the month for the amount of people you have helped
or posted guides.

PM me if anyone interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

I'm looking for people who has a lot knowledge to do with mining and trading to assist me with my upcoming forums.

www.altcoincommunity.com

You will have a special rank along with a bonus pay at the end of the month for the amount of people you have helped
or posted guides.

this is new forum, just like bitcointalk right ?
just suggestion,, if you want your forum grow you must give a few satoshi or other coin in small amount for every post that made by member there especially new member,, not only for expert member like you wish
regards

AltcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

www.altcoincommunity.com

or posted guides.

this is new forum, just like bitcointalk right ?
just suggestion,, if you want your forum grow you must give a few satoshi or other coin in small amount for every post that made by member there especially new member,, not only for expert member like you wish
regards

That's correct.
That is something we will implement at a later date to get things going, we will also host a competition where you can win some pretty cool stuff including bitcoins.
Your also right

Regards, Ricki
Vulture

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

Friendly bump

i could see this going far, if it does not work out one day and something bad happens don't give up,
move on to the next day and take the bad that happend the previous day to let more room for the good,

all the best
Vulture
AltcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

Friendly bump

i could see this going far, if it does not work out one day and something bad happens don't give up,
move on to the next day and take the bad that happend the previous day to let more room for the good,

all the best
Vulture

Thanks for your kind words Vulture. I'm also open to some suggestions. This is the current theme so far but it's in development https://i.imgur.com/sTeUrTw.png
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

Potentially interested. You do need to consider how to finance your promotion and marketing otherwise setting up established forum would take AGES!
Beta looks nice but it must be quality oriented, not just another referral lending page.

Hope this works out, differentiation s always very good.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
AltcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

Potentially interested. You do need to consider how to finance your promotion and marketing otherwise setting up established forum would take AGES!
Beta looks nice but it must be quality oriented, not just another referral lending page.

Hope this works out, differentiation s always very good.

Thanks for your kind words Crazyivan! I will be taking these into count. Thanks once again.

Drop me a PM if your interested and wanted more questions and answers.
AltcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

The new website theme is being developed stay tuned for more updates.

Take a look: http://imgur.com/idTLoVO
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 07:49:17 PM

Your website does not having SSL bro. If you have any websites that you value, that aren't yet using SSL and make use of password fields somewhere on that website, such as on the registration/login pages. Then now is the time to make the switch from http to https ! Having an unsecured website from this point forward could give you more issues than just google. Your visitors may no longer trust your website.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: