Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646467 times)
hoogan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:30:48 PM

Im gonne stay tune to this project.Well im looking for forward to this project in the future.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

If they did that Minex would face SEC accusation for market manipulation and be punished. US law is very strict on that.

This is an unregulated market and not to mention Minex and the exchange currently used are not US companies.  

yeah, I know this but being afraid to be punished US based exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex are going  to operate in coincide with SEC rules. And this is my basic concern. As the Minexbank is the market manipulator in his nature MNX may never be able to  enter US market.
Minexbank is not market manipulator and never did that. MinexSystems allready got all papers required for listing at US markets. Now we simply need to wait till that. Because MNX is not another shitfork or token.
U r not correct. According to Securities Exchange Act of 1934 market manipulator is the  agent that tries to regulater price by any means. Now look on what Minexbank states.
MinexSystems did all that papers. You can read about that here. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Minex can be listed at any US exchange.

Thanks. I have read that paper. It deals with securities but not with market manipulation, they did not analize for this.  Take my concern in the right way. In US even companies that manipulated price for commodities have been punished. That is why all markets are trying to avoid the risk when there is any suspicion in the price manipulation.
Yes, but how works any central bank of any country? the same price manipulation by changing percents. And that is allowed by law Wink

We are talking about US markets. There is no Central Bank over there. And price manipulation is prohibited on any market in US.
Grin Grin Grin united states federal reserve, do you know that organisation? Witch is not controled by any goverment in the world(even US) but papers from that organisation can be traded anywhere in the world. That papers calling dollars. Yes, dollar does not belong to United States.  Cheesy

I know what  Federal Reserve is so that it has nothing  to do with the topic. And I state once more for you exclusively. Price manipulation on any US market is prohibited by law. Needless to say that I would love to find  MNX trading say on Bittrex but affraid this will remain my  daydream.

This is so fuckin stupid! First of all, the ENTIRE crypto world is based on manipulation!  You fuckin bozos are here talking like legitimacy has anything to do with any of this shit. 

But lets get down to the nitty gritty fact that not one of you actually wants to admit, but deep down, you all know:

Minexcoin only keeps the amount of value it has because it is only traded on LIVECOIN with major manipulation.  Half the days don't even see 100k in volume.  And on the ones that do, how much of that trading is already done bu the Minexcoin team.  Don't you get it yet?  No one is fucking trading this coin, no one gives a shit about it.  If they went to another exchange this coin would be toast, and they would have an even harder time propping up the value!  We all got took, another exchange getting added would murder this coin, and the Minexcoin team knows that, why don't you???

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

If they did that Minex would face SEC accusation for market manipulation and be punished. US law is very strict on that.

This is an unregulated market and not to mention Minex and the exchange currently used are not US companies.  

yeah, I know this but being afraid to be punished US based exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex are going  to operate in coincide with SEC rules. And this is my basic concern. As the Minexbank is the market manipulator in his nature MNX may never be able to  enter US market.
Minexbank is not market manipulator and never did that. MinexSystems allready got all papers required for listing at US markets. Now we simply need to wait till that. Because MNX is not another shitfork or token.
U r not correct. According to Securities Exchange Act of 1934 market manipulator is the  agent that tries to regulater price by any means. Now look on what Minexbank states.
MinexSystems did all that papers. You can read about that here. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Minex can be listed at any US exchange.

Thanks. I have read that paper. It deals with securities but not with market manipulation, they did not analize for this.  Take my concern in the right way. In US even companies that manipulated price for commodities have been punished. That is why all markets are trying to avoid the risk when there is any suspicion in the price manipulation.
Yes, but how works any central bank of any country? the same price manipulation by changing percents. And that is allowed by law Wink

We are talking about US markets. There is no Central Bank over there. And price manipulation is prohibited on any market in US.
Grin Grin Grin united states federal reserve, do you know that organisation? Witch is not controled by any goverment in the world(even US) but papers from that organisation can be traded anywhere in the world. That papers calling dollars. Yes, dollar does not belong to United States.  Cheesy

I know what  Federal Reserve is so that it has nothing  to do with the topic. And I state once more for you exclusively. Price manipulation on any US market is prohibited by law. Needless to say that I would love to find  MNX trading say on Bittrex but affraid this will remain my  daydream.

This is so fuckin stupid! First of all, the ENTIRE crypto world is based on manipulation!  You fuckin bozos are here talking like legitimacy has anything to do with any of this shit. 

But lets get down to the nitty gritty fact that not one of you actually wants to admit, but deep down, you all know:

Minexcoin only keeps the amount of value it has because it is only traded on LIVECOIN with major manipulation.  Half the days don't even see 100k in volume.  And on the ones that do, how much of that trading is already done bu the Minexcoin team.  Don't you get it yet?  No one is fucking trading this coin, no one gives a shit about it.  If they went to another exchange this coin would be toast, and they would have an even harder time propping up the value!  We all got took, another exchange getting added would murder this coin, and the Minexcoin team knows that, why don't you???
You are so skeptic about this coin Sad... Hope you are not right.
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

You are so skeptic about this coin Sad... Hope you are not right.
[/quote]

I honestly hope I am not right too, as I have a decent amount of money tied into this, and I will go down with this ship. I think it is plainly clear that shitcoins get put onto decent exchanges every day.  Livecoin is a fucking joke of an exchange, and the Minexcoin team isn't stupid, from what I can tell, they have some intelligent people on the team.  Yet coins with under $10mil market cap have no problem getting on Bittrex, and these guys CAN'T?  Maybe its that they WON'T!

Professional Troll
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:44:16 PM

He is not sceptic. He is somekind idiot witch is running around this coin. It is his second account.
lucazuca

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:47:56 PM

Hello there,

Interested in investing but first, I have 2 questions for Minexcoin staff/admin:

1) I like the parking feature on Minexbank (great interest rates paid in coins) but there is one "mathematical" aspect I do not comprehend...:
as the Max supply is 6.000.000 coins and there are already 3.000.000 coins in circulation, if all the currently circulating coins should be parked, with such high interest rates we would very shortly (within 2 years) reach the 6.000.000 mark...how can it be possible to continue such parking reward system? In other words, if that parking scheme continues there will be way more than 6.000.000 coins in circulation within 2 years...please explain.

2) Why isn't MNX traded on other markets?Huh
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

Hello there,

Interested in investing but first, I have 2 questions for Minexcoin staff/admin:

1) I like the parking feature on Minexbank (great interest rates paid in coins) but there is one "mathematical" aspect I do not comprehend...:
as the Max supply is 6.000.000 coins and there are already 3.000.000 coins in circulation, if all the currently circulating coins should be parked, with such high interest rates we would very shortly (within 2 years) reach the 6.000.000 mark...how can it be possible to continue such parking reward system? In other words, if that parking scheme continues there will be way more than 6.000.000 coins in circulation within 2 years...please explain.

1st. Digits at CMC is wrong
2.nd No idea.
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

Hello there,

The rates are constantly changing based on an algorithm.  The Minexcoin team has full knowledge of how many coins are parked and are available on an exchange at any given time, so if there were 3mil coins parked, I doubt you would see the high returns being offered now.

The reason minexcoin isn't on other exchanges is the million dollar question right now.  Some are of belief that the Minexcoin team is working tirelessly around the clock to get Minexcoin on another exchange.  
Logical people with a brain however, read the whitepaper and realize that Minexcoin team needs to employ market manipulation techniques in order to keep the price volatility low(which doesn't and won't work anyway), and for that reason understand that for their purposes the use of one shitty unknown exchange seems to be the best option for blatantly manipulating a coins price.

Professional Troll
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

Hello there,

The rates are constantly changing based on an algorithm.  The Minexcoin team has full knowledge of how many coins are parked and are available on an exchange at any given time, so if there were 3mil coins parked, I doubt you would see the high returns being offered now.

The reason minexcoin isn't on other exchanges is the million dollar question right now.  Some are of belief that the Minexcoin team is working tirelessly around the clock to get Minexcoin on another exchange.  
Logical people with a brain however, read the whitepaper and realize that Minexcoin team needs to employ market manipulation techniques in order to keep the price volatility low(which doesn't and won't work anyway), and for that reason understand that for their purposes the use of one shitty unknown exchange seems to be the best option for blatantly manipulating a coins price.

By your small brainless head you can see only one way of price manipulation like walls. But hundred times was told to everyone IT WILL BE NO BUY OR SELL WALLS CREATED BY MINEXBANK. NEVER!!!!
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

Hello there,

By your small brainless head you can see only one way of price manipulation like walls. But hundred times was told to everyone IT WILL BE NO BUY OR SELL WALLS IN MNX. NEVER!!!!

Do you know proper English?  If you are from another country I apologize, but on a completely serious note, all of your posts make little to no sense and show that your communication skills in English are terrible

Professional Troll
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:05:46 PM

For those interested in mining MNX.

In 30 days I mined 25 MNX coins with a 6 x RX 580 rig (Optiminer 2.0 on Linux)
At today's price 25 x $18 = $450 profit for the month.

See if you calculate with today price you will get profit but if you predict with future price then it will give you more profit. So it is always good to hold the coin as long as possible.
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

Hello there,

By your small brainless head you can see only one way of price manipulation like walls. But hundred times was told to everyone IT WILL BE NO BUY OR SELL WALLS IN MNX. NEVER!!!!

Do you know proper English?  If you are from another country I apologize, but on a completely serious note, all of your posts make little to no sense and show that your communication skills in English are terrible
Is it everything what you can say? I know 4 languages, and sometimes I can do mistakes(if you know only english you are poor guy) Grin. The main think is to let you know where you was wrong.
Rennsemmal

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

Guys, I have a request, you can do your verbal fight via PM. it's tiring to scroll all over again. and no I do not want to ignore anyone. maybe he will have a reasonable argument in the future. Sorry but I feel like in kindergarten.
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

Guys, I have a request, you can do your verbal fight via PM. it's tiring to scroll all over again. and no I do not want to ignore anyone. maybe he will have a reasonable argument in the future. Sorry but I feel like in kindergarten.

I don't want to fight with him, I just want to know if people really think that the Minexcoin team is ACTUALLY focusing effort on getting Minexcoin on a new exchange.

I for one think that they are a smart team, and much dumber people have accomplished getting their shitcoins on more established exchanges than Livecoin.  Bottom line is if this team ACTUALLY wanted this coin on another exchange, it would have happened already.  Please give me an argument to show me I am wrong, because I would love to be

Professional Troll
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:40:17 PM

No worries, this troll will be banned soon. I hope with his main account. I'm allready reported to moderators. Wink
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

I don't want to fight with him, I just want to know if people really think that the Minexcoin team is ACTUALLY focusing effort on getting Minexcoin on a new exchange.

I for one think that they are a smart team, and much dumber people have accomplished getting their shitcoins on more established exchanges than Livecoin.  Bottom line is if this team ACTUALLY wanted this coin on another exchange, it would have happened already.  Please give me an argument to show me I am wrong, because I would love to be
Hello,

We assure you that, at the moment we our team working hard on being added to other exchanges included USA exchanges, but some exchanges require specific legal approach so applying take a while.
Thank you for your patience.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

Right, that's why you went out of your way to say:

Act like a shitbird then squawk about how you're just here to be polite. Classic. At least you're asking about stuff related to the coin, even if it's been explained about 5 times already in the last couple of weeks. It's almost like there isn't a built-in search box to use in these forum threads to check and see if something's already been discussed.

You will never cease to amuse me.  Cool

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

Right, that's why you went out of your way to say:

Act like a shitbird then squawk about how you're just here to be polite. Classic. At least you're asking about stuff related to the coin, even if it's been explained about 5 times already in the last couple of weeks. It's almost like there isn't a built-in search box to use in these forum threads to check and see if something's already been discussed.

You will never cease to amuse me.  Cool

I will admit my initial posts were more intended for amusement.  I have read dam near every page of this thread, so my questions aren't quite based on redundancy as much as disbelief.  I do hope Minexcoin goes to the moon, and when I talk shit it is merely to bring the hardcores out to defend the coin, and hopefully make the belief in this coin stronger in the long term

Professional Troll
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:18:56 PM

the current price of minexcoin is down a lot , what is the reason and why the price down ??
i think this is the best time to buy more tokens or wait maybe the price down more

ups, that was me  Grin Grin

x5 return was just fine for me

you know what is happening to the last ones leaving a ponzi  Shocked Shocked
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:23:58 PM

$15.75

What is happening with MNX? 31% down in the last 7 days.
I am real close to stop mining MNX and selling my coins even at a loss as it looks to me like MNX is starting to sink.
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: