Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646467 times)
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 63.67MSol/s Difficulty: 2.2832366048189

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.41% Weekly: 3.05% Monthly: 15.92% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $19,40 USD
the rates are determined weekly? monthly? or are rates determined according to volumetric changes in circulation within the market?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 63.67MSol/s Difficulty: 2.2832366048189

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $19,40 USD
the rates are determined weekly? monthly? or are rates determined according to volumetric changes in circulation within the market?  Smiley
Hello,
You can find more information at https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf .

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:10:20 AM

Currently top 10 average is +3.5%
MNX is -3.06%

Lets see better rates devs or lets see the bank step up the purchasing

Bank intervention is an emergency like option, please double check at WhitePaper how it works  Smiley

I have read the whitepaper.  And I am not intending on being complicated, but if the whitepaper says that the minexbank will take efforts to keep motion within 5% of the average of the top 10 currencies, and the purchasing is considered an emergency option, why haven't we seen rate increases?

If there is no action, I think consideration needs to be taken for changing the objective of the project, which is fine.  There is plenty of success with Minexcoin, and the future is bright, but tying yourself to the top 10 currency motion and taking no action when a deviation of more than 5% occurs goes directly against the explanation as far as I understand it in the whitepaper.  I believe a rate increase is in order to keep consistent with your whitepaper

Next revision of the MNX growth rate to USD will be effected on March 1, 2018.
After March 1, 2018, the average annual growth rate of MNX to USD would be revised upwards based on realities of cryptocurrency market development. This is characterized by the significant growth of joint market capitalization in 2017 as compared to 2016.

Ultimately we would like to see increases in Minexcoin adoption.  If that were to happen, the price could go much higher.  If the devs have the ability and our agreement that when the price rises too much too fast, that they should sell coins or lower interest rates in order to suppress the price, we should get the benefit of the coin moving upwards as well when the top 10 do.  If it is in the whitepaper that the purpose of the coin is to react to the average of the top 10 coins, then that is what we should expect, am I incorrect in thinking this???  If I am incorrect, then we need to reestablish what the point of this coin is.  There are many quality points to this coin, and I kind of wish that the price was not connected to the top 10 in order to allow huge growth for Minexcoin.  It seems that we have foregone that ability however, so there should be a rise in the price of the coin when the top 10 rise, plain and simple, and if that floats more than 5% from that average, we should expect action from our devs.

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

MNX is -3.06%

Bank intervention is an emergency like option, please double check at WhitePaper how it works  Smiley

I have read the whitepaper.  And I am not intending on being complicated, but if the whitepaper says that the minexbank will take efforts to keep motion within 5% of the average of the top 10 currencies, and the purchasing is considered an emergency option, why haven't we seen rate increases?

If there is no action, I think consideration needs to be taken for changing the objective of the project, which is fine.  There is plenty of success with Minexcoin, and the future is bright, but tying yourself to the top 10 currency motion and taking no action when a deviation of more than 5% occurs goes directly against the explanation as far as I understand it in the whitepaper.  I believe a rate increase is in order to keep consistent with your whitepaper

After March 1, 2018, the average annual growth rate of MNX to USD would be revised upwards based on realities of cryptocurrency market development. This is characterized by the significant growth of joint market capitalization in 2017 as compared to 2016.

Ultimately we would like to see increases in Minexcoin adoption.  If that were to happen, the price could go much higher.  If the devs have the ability and our agreement that when the price rises too much too fast, that they should sell coins or lower interest rates in order to suppress the price, we should get the benefit of the coin moving upwards as well when the top 10 do.  If it is in the whitepaper that the purpose of the coin is to react to the average of the top 10 coins, then that is what we should expect, am I incorrect in thinking this???  If I am incorrect, then we need to reestablish what the point of this coin is.  There are many quality points to this coin, and I kind of wish that the price was not connected to the top 10 in order to allow huge growth for Minexcoin.  It seems that we have foregone that ability however, so there should be a rise in the price of the coin when the top 10 rise, plain and simple, and if that floats more than 5% from that average, we should expect action from our devs.
How you did simple message from WP so hard for reading? Huge grow means huge falling as well, but if your coin is unstable you can't create payment system thru it. If you take calculator and you will count  price to TOP 10 coins with formula in WP you will see current price +/-5%  IF they did main rules for this coin they must keep them. If you don't like it you can create somekind voting, but it does not mean that someone listens you. Or you can leave MNX, because your opinions is useless like allways.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1247
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

MNX is -3.06%

How you did simple message from WP so hard for reading? Huge grow means huge falling as well, but if your coin is unstable you can't create payment system thru it. If you take calculator and you will count  price to TOP 10 coins with formula in WP you will see current price +/-5%  IF they did main rules for this coin they must keep them. If you don't like it you can create somekind voting, but it does not mean that someone listens you. Or you can leave MNX, because your opinions is useless like allways.
like i said before you are part of this project why you allways denny and say that you have no connection with minex team  but thats a proof that you are one of them Smiley

Free palestine
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:40:27 AM by TeMHuK

MNX is -3.06%

Bank intervention is an emergency like option, please double check at WhitePaper how it works  Smiley

I have read the whitepaper.  And I am not intending on being complicated, but if the whitepaper says that the minexbank will take efforts to keep motion within 5% of the average of the top 10 currencies, and the purchasing is considered an emergency option, why haven't we seen rate increases?

If there is no action, I think consideration needs to be taken for changing the objective of the project, which is fine.  There is plenty of success with Minexcoin, and the future is bright, but tying yourself to the top 10 currency motion and taking no action when a deviation of more than 5% occurs goes directly against the explanation as far as I understand it in the whitepaper.  I believe a rate increase is in order to keep consistent with your whitepaper

Ultimately we would like to see increases in Minexcoin adoption.  If that were to happen, the price could go much higher.  If the devs have the ability and our agreement that when the price rises too much too fast, that they should sell coins or lower interest rates in order to suppress the price, we should get the benefit of the coin moving upwards as well when the top 10 do.  If it is in the whitepaper that the purpose of the coin is to react to the average of the top 10 coins, then that is what we should expect, am I incorrect in thinking this???  If I am incorrect, then we need to reestablish what the point of this coin is.  There are many quality points to this coin, and I kind of wish that the price was not connected to the top 10 in order to allow huge growth for Minexcoin.  It seems that we have foregone that ability however, so there should be a rise in the price of the coin when the top 10 rise, plain and simple, and if that floats more than 5% from that average, we should expect action from our devs.
How you did simple message from WP so hard for reading? Huge grow means huge falling as well, but if your coin is unstable you can't create payment system thru it. If you take calculator and you will count  price to TOP 10 coins with formula in WP you will see current price +/-5%  IF they did main rules for this coin they must keep them. If you don't like it you can create somekind voting, but it does not mean that someone listens you. Or you can leave MNX, because your opinions is useless like allways.
like i said before you are part of this project why you allways denny and say that you have no connection with minex team  but thats a proof that you are one of them Smiley
Of course I'm part of this project. Like every one of us. Does I'm big fan of this project? Yes I'm. Every one cant text to supports and speak with them, so every one can have connection with the team. If I was once at Bitcoin conference and spoke with MNX team, does it making me for part of them?  Grin I can tell you better. In next 1 or 2 months I'll visit Kiev again and probably I'll  meet some of  MNX devs for interview. Please, don't repeat about that again after interview  Wink
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate:  51.92 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.2832366048189

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $19,49 USD

Site || Blog || Bounty
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

Mining Software with hidden dev fees:

Optiminer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2390070.msg30340420#msg30340420

Isnt same issue on lolMiner-mnx from Lolliedieb? Dev fee is targeted on dedicated port (which isnt published on main page) on suprnova?

And what kind of miner is this lolMiner-mnx from Lolliedieb, I have not heard about it yet, could share a link? On which operating system does it run, like Optiminer?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

Where can I check the Mining benchmarks of CPU and GPU
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Mining Software with hidden dev fees:

Optiminer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2390070.msg30340420#msg30340420

Isnt same issue on lolMiner-mnx from Lolliedieb? Dev fee is targeted on dedicated port (which isnt published on main page) on suprnova?

And what kind of miner is this lolMiner-mnx from Lolliedieb, I have not heard about it yet, could share a link? On which operating system does it run, like Optiminer?
LolMiner could be even better than optiminer on Linux. Plus it support Windows(Beta version) of course it have fees, and if you want to ask about fees here is link where you can download that miner or ask questions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2933939.0
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Where can I check the Mining benchmarks of CPU and GPU
here is mining calculator https://bchain.info/MNX/tools/calculator  If you have questions about mining feel free to ask them in our telegram group for miners https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

great news for windows miners Smiley

Was waiting for that miner, so long ago.

AgoraLiveNEW

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

For how long is a parking payout pending? My payout has been pending for more then 30 minutes now?
poer

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

parking pending 32 hours

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AgoraLiveNEW

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

32 Hours?Huh? Usually these are comming after a few minuts?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

parking pending 32 hours

Dear community!

Thank you for letting know about this issue.

​It is necessary to review the reasons for that failure and identify ways to achieve the desired results.

We will do our best to proceed the payouts as soon as possible.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Lolliedieb

Activity: 433
Merit: 48

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

Currently lolMiner fee is working very simple: One out of 50 GPU runs the miner uses a 2nd connection (yes to suprnova) for fee submission. From the current difficulty and the much lower hashrate thats 1-2 shares per minute I would guess. There are no further connections and no other algorithm running but the one in the main thread that mines for you. You can monitor this in wireshark if you like.

In a future version I will switch from suprnova to an own server, but else not much will change. lolMiner will never run an other algorithm in background - for fee it just does what it does for you.

Currently lolMiner has 2%, but I promised in the lolMiner thread that I will spread 50% of my first month income to those people helping me finding bugs during the first two weeks of existence. Furthermore after this first month next version will reduce fee to 1.5% and in first post of thread I already gave some conditions on which I will lower it to 1%. And if I ever stop giving support for this I will clean up and release sources.

Hope this serves you Smiley

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.
AgoraLiveNEW

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

parking pending 32 hours

Dear community!

​It is necessary to review the reasons for that failure and identify ways to achieve the desired results.

Hope you fix this SOON, as you encourage us to park, and with THIS parking I am loosing 0.37 MNX daily by not being able to repark at current interest
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 6307

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

parking pending 32 hours

Dear community!

Can we get notified in a way (e-mail notification?) that the things are back on track?
It would be counterproductive (for our time and maybe for your server too) to keep checking when the issue is fixed and we can park again.
Maybe an option for the user to enable automatic re-add for parking of all the available funds would be a wonderful addition too.

Hope you fix this SOON, as you encourage us to park, and with THIS parking I am loosing 0.37 MNX daily by not being able to repark at current interest

We all lose more or less amounts. I am sure they try hard to fix it, else the people could start losing confidence in them.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

parking pending 32 hours

Dear community!

I think it would be fair if they  implemented reimbersement for the delay of parking release. I'd be interested to know communty's opinion about this.
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: