Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Wow wow wow, stop pumping!
The parking rate is decreasing... Shocked

Thats what i think. Wait 3 or 4 days and de will be back at 20$ and all we got is a loss of nearly 2% (monthly).... 🤪
This is I observe the parking rate is decreasing so for now I wait for the price to drops for me to buy more. I also hope the parking rate could go back to normal weekly/monthly percent.
Current parking percents is something like bonus for early birds. Percents in bank will go down, but I think it should be something very bad. At the moment we getting only good news from devs and that's why price is going up and percents going down. And it is normal. I hope we will reach $100 ASAP and just few percents at monthly parking rates.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Thats what i think. Wait 3 or 4 days and de will be back at 20$ and all we got is a loss of nearly 2% (monthly).... 🤪
This is I observe the parking rate is decreasing so for now I wait for the price to drops for me to buy more. I also hope the parking rate could go back to normal weekly/monthly percent.

What is normal for you? I really do not think the  parking rate  can be larger  due to very low volume exposed on market, sad thing, but  think downtrend in   the parking interest thats exactly whats going to happen.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

What is normal for you? I really do not think the  parking rate  can be larger  due to very low volume exposed on market, sad thing, but  think downtrend in   the parking interest thats exactly whats going to happen.

This is the EXACT reason I have been telling you guys to take advantage of the yearly parking NOW!  But everyone tells me I am an idiot and the monthly rate is better.  Well 4 months from now, the monthly rate is going to be much lower as more and more people keep adopting and parking MNX, and the system will not be able to support high interest rates, I see many new people posting in the forum lately, so the adoption is obviously growing.  In a few months the 70%/year interest rate is going to be closer to 40%, and you will all be scratching your heads saying "man, these interest rates are really low(even though they are actually high as fuck you were just spoiled and now you have no concept of a good interest rate) and I wish I had 70% parking locked in"  Well think ahead, don't be that idiot and put some, I stress SOME, of your portfolio in a locked in 70% rate, or soon you will be the idiot wondering why you only get 2%/month(which is still great, but your an idiot)

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
deepblue01

Activity: 770
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

What is normal for you? I really do not think the  parking rate  can be larger  due to very low volume exposed on market, sad thing, but  think downtrend in   the parking interest thats exactly whats going to happen.

This is the EXACT reason I have been telling you guys to take advantage of the yearly parking NOW!  But everyone tells me I am an idiot and the monthly rate is better.  Well 4 months from now, the monthly rate is going to be much lower as more and more people keep adopting and parking MNX, and the system will not be able to support high interest rates, I see many new people posting in the forum lately, so the adoption is obviously growing.  In a few months the 70%/year interest rate is going to be closer to 40%, and you will all be scratching your heads saying "man, these interest rates are really low(even though they are actually high as fuck you were just spoiled and now you have no concept of a good interest rate) and I wish I had 70% parking locked in"  Well think ahead, don't be that idiot and put some, I stress SOME, of your portfolio in a locked in 70% rate, or soon you will be the idiot wondering why you only get 2%/month(which is still great, but your an idiot)
i am not agree with you. i think yearly parking can go up more than 80% when monthly parking drop below 8%
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

What is normal for you? I really do not think the  parking rate  can be larger  due to very low volume exposed on market, sad thing, but  think downtrend in   the parking interest thats exactly whats going to happen.

This is the EXACT reason I have been telling you guys to take advantage of the yearly parking NOW!  But everyone tells me I am an idiot and the monthly rate is better.  Well 4 months from now, the monthly rate is going to be much lower as more and more people keep adopting and parking MNX, and the system will not be able to support high interest rates, I see many new people posting in the forum lately, so the adoption is obviously growing.  In a few months the 70%/year interest rate is going to be closer to 40%, and you will all be scratching your heads saying "man, these interest rates are really low(even though they are actually high as fuck you were just spoiled and now you have no concept of a good interest rate) and I wish I had 70% parking locked in"  Well think ahead, don't be that idiot and put some, I stress SOME, of your portfolio in a locked in 70% rate, or soon you will be the idiot wondering why you only get 2%/month(which is still great, but your an idiot)
i am not agree with you. i think yearly parking can go up more than 80% when monthly parking drop below 8%

Have you ever considered, reading the whitepaper? You are welcome to whatever opinion you would like, but maybe, just actually read the information the development team has provided for you and you will come to a conclusion that has a logical explanation other than "I think..."

Professional Troll
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

No, it is not. Monthly parking will be at 8% after somekind time, but yearly parking rate can be only lowered according to the White paper.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Have you ever considered, reading the whitepaper? You are welcome to whatever opinion you would like, but maybe, just actually read the information the development team has provided for you and you will come to a conclusion that has a logical explanation other than "I think..."
Then everyone wants to express their opinion or give good advice. Free advice Grin
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

why stop. this is good for the day trader of the minex. Not everyone holding minex is parking it. some will trade for fast profit also.
anyway it is good also for a holder.

Rennsemmal

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

I think for the yearly rate there is no reason to be decreased.
Atm the Monthly is 11,4 %

=>1,114 ^ 12 = ~3,65 Thats 365% per year !!!!

So the 70 % from yearly is really low compared to monthly.

And the 70% are about 4,5% monthly.
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

why stop. this is good for the day trader of the minex. Not everyone holding minex is parking it. some will trade for fast profit also.
anyway it is good also for a holder.
im Long.....
when you have 1000 Coins for example and the Price is 100$ 2% are great and 4% too that are 2000$ or 4000$ monthly that will be grandios Wink
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

I understand your point.
First of all, the monthly with compounding is 265% profit vs 70% profit yearly, and of course I know that, hence why i only reinvest my paid interest in yearly, and put the other coins back into monthly(which obviously monthly is more profitable at the moment, a monkey could see that, congrats, u are at least as smart as a monkey)
Two months ago the monthly was 19.5%, and two months from now, the monthly might be 5%, and two months from then it could be 2%.  So you aren't going to get 12 months of 11%, so doing the yearly math on the current monthly rate is misleading you guys, and once the yearly rate is gone, and down to 40%, then the monthly benchmark might be better than that, but it won't be better than the 70% you could have locked in TODAY!  Obviously you don't have much foresight if this doesn't make sense to you, maybe after the opportunity has passed you by, you will look back and understand where you fucked up. 

Professional Troll
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 141.41 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.968401401118

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 1.89% Monthly: 11.4% Yearly: 70.2%

Price of MNX: $32,05 USD

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Rennsemmal

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 06:54:54 PM by Rennsemmal

I understand your point.
First of all, the monthly with compounding is 265% profit vs 70% profit yearly, and of course I know that, hence why i only reinvest my paid interest in yearly, and put the other coins back into monthly(which obviously monthly is more profitable at the moment, a monkey could see that, congrats, u are at least as smart as a monkey)
Two months ago the monthly was 19.5%, and two months from now, the monthly might be 5%, and two months from then it could be 2%.  So you aren't going to get 12 months of 11%, so doing the yearly math on the current monthly rate is misleading you guys, and once the yearly rate is gone, and down to 40%, then the monthly benchmark might be better than that, but it won't be better than the 70% you could have locked in TODAY!  Obviously you don't have much foresight if this doesn't make sense to you, maybe after the opportunity has passed you by, you will look back and understand where you fucked up.  

Sorry my fault forgot to Remove the starting %.  But can you say what are the rates in Future?  I do not.
So i used the actual rates for explaining.
Maybe the Coin falls back to 2$ (dont think so, but could happen) and rates explore to 50% monthly. Who can say ? So it will be better to get the Maximum out know then in Future. If you Parked your coins last 3 times monthly like the most of us you made 19,5% then 16,5% followed 15,3% Thats about 60,5% in 3 month and you really think in the next 9 month (the Rest of the year) you wont make the last 10%?
Sorry but then you are not even as Smart as a monkey.

So let me quote you.

Obviously you don't have much foresight if this doesn't make sense to you, maybe after the opportunity has passed you by, you will look back and understand where you fucked up.   Wink

younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

I understand your point.
Two months ago the monthly was 19.5%, and two months from now, the monthly might be 5%, and two months from then it could be 2%.  So you aren't going to get 12 months of 11%, so doing the yearly math on the current monthly rate is misleading you guys, and once the yearly rate is gone, and down to 40%, then the monthly benchmark might be better than that, but it won't be better than the 70% you could have locked in TODAY!  Obviously you don't have much foresight if this doesn't make sense to you, maybe after the opportunity has passed you by, you will look back and understand where you fucked up. 

We understand what you're saying, we just don't believe the monthly will be 2% in the next couple of months
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

can this really happen? can rates fall in the coming days? then it can only make sense to make a 70% rate. It can be risky to park for 1 year.  Huh Huh
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Gentlemen,

I will be happy to wait to see who turns out to be correct.  Maybe they put the yearly rate there just for show, but I can't believe how many people would invest in this coin, and really can't contemplate the concept that there is a strategy beyond doing the simple math you seem to be doing.  

Like I said, I put most of my coins in the monthly interest as you do as well, I just diversify by putting the coins I earn in interest in the yearly, So I will get  70% on any free coins I earned, go ahead and do the math from here on out, and see if you get 70% interest on the coins you receive from this point forward, and see which would have been better.  

And as far as saying what interest rates will be in the future, you are right, no one can predict it, but you can look at the pattern that has persisted so far and make assumptions based on that, mixed with the writing in the WHITEPAPER which most people who post here obviously didn't read.

Professional Troll
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

A friend of mine told me parking daily and recompounding is a much more preferred option compared monthly and yearly parking options. After the recent argument on this thread, I'm beginning to think he's right. Now, I'm patiently waiting for a good entry point so I can buy in and park my coins

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

can this really happen? can rates fall in the coming days? then it can only make sense to make a 70% rate. It can be risky to park for 1 year.  Huh Huh

Hello, MoneroMooo

Please, read how reacts algorithm to the price change:

https://minexbank.com/memorandum

Site || Blog || Bounty
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:27 AM

A friend of mine told me parking daily and recompounding is a much more preferred option compared monthly and yearly parking options. After the recent argument on this thread, I'm beginning to think he's right. Now, I'm patiently waiting for a good entry point so I can buy in and park my coins

Its not. It may seem so at first, but it isnt.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 169.72 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.968401401118

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 1.89% Monthly: 11.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $30,45 USD

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: