Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
aynalitarak

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

This looks like a great project. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenlex13

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:11 AM

Okay so... Minexcoin Faucet had some issues contacting with Google's ReCaptcha v2 API. I have done a few things to get around this and it should work on all platforms now. If you encounter any more of this issue please do contact me.

Strangely working everywhere except in Chrome - it says the browser is not compatible with reCaptcha - see the screenshot below.

Very weird, at this point... I have no idea why this is happening. Because I test it myself and I get similar results, this is something with Google's ReCaptcha system/API that I think they have to look at. Because over the time I haven't changed anything on the website backend but it stopped working by itself so I played with it and fixed it.

in order for it to work on chrome, you need to use incognito mode.

EDIT - No need to use incognito anymore.. it is currently working on normal chrome.

bet1102

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

Dear Minexcoin Community,

Ever since this project, I have felt so humbled to be part of it and honestly speaking, I didn't think MNX would be as scalable as it is now. My parkings and investments in MNX began with a 0.73MNX purchase during ICO. I didn't think my MNX would rise as much as it was to 42MNX through parking and constant increase of my holdings through deposits through livecoin to minexbank. My family was benefiting alot and I was able to raise enough money for our baby on the way through parking rates of 4.5% to 5%

A fateful day fell upon me on the 6th of December when I was making a withdrawal to minexbank to my official address XYfkjEo9ZdgBz4cGJ8kn6vJGcX7wzSraVN to park. Actually, I was heliping a cousin of mine to withdraw from his Waves client around the same time. After putting my address in Live's withdrawal. It went! What I didn't know is that there were two extra characters to the address that was 'by'.

I noticed this about 30 minutes into the transaction and Livecoin showed me 'in execution'. My savings worth over $1,900/ 0.089btc at the time was though still visible in the top right corner. I decided to send a ticket to support. They replied me saying, 'This transaction needs a manual correction which may take time.' Having seen this I patiently waited and through MNX's telegram group. I asked Arevik Support, Zahar support and Darya Support 3 to assist. Zahar told me to send Minexsystems a message which I did! They were the best help I could ever ask! Despite that, Livecoin has not replied me. Their support didnt even come through on what they said on the 6th/12/2017.

It's now 6 days later, Livecoin hasn't replied and I can't even see the last of my savings on their site. The transaction is still showing 'in execution'.. I feel like my life is on the brink of the seacliff. I have a family behind me. I knew parking was going to be the way out for me but I am so dismayed!.

HUMBLE REQUEST;
Friends, fellow investors, colleagues, brothers and sisters. I am requesting to those that reach out to Livecoin for my sake. Username; Bitinfo107 to do so for me.

Those that donate anything that I can use to park for my coming baby and family.  I will be so glad. Whether it is 0.001, 0.01,1 mnx( Address is XYfkjEo9ZdgBz4cGJ8kn6vJGcX7wzSraVN .  Anything is better than nothing. Assist me.

Hello,
If your story is truth, and any Minexcoin Supports confirm that.
I will give you some MNX as a gift to Celebrate Christmas Eve
Christsavedus101

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

Ever since this project, I have felt so humbled to be part of it and honestly speaking, I didn't think MNX would be as scalable as it is now. My parkings and investments in MNX began with a 0.73MNX purchase during ICO. I didn't think my MNX would rise as much as it was to 42MNX through parking and constant increase of my holdings through deposits through livecoin to minexbank. My family was benefiting alot and I was able to raise enough money for our baby on the way through parking rates of 4.5% to 5%

A fateful day fell upon me on the 6th of December when I was making a withdrawal to minexbank to my official address XYfkjEo9ZdgBz4cGJ8kn6vJGcX7wzSraVN to park. Actually, I was heliping a cousin of mine to withdraw from his Waves client around the same time. After putting my address in Live's withdrawal. It went! What I didn't know is that there were two extra characters to the address that was 'by'.

I noticed this about 30 minutes into the transaction and Livecoin showed me 'in execution'. My savings worth over $1,900/ 0.089btc at the time was though still visible in the top right corner. I decided to send a ticket to support. They replied me saying, 'This transaction needs a manual correction which may take time.' Having seen this I patiently waited and through MNX's telegram group. I asked Arevik Support, Zahar support and Darya Support 3 to assist. Zahar told me to send Minexsystems a message which I did! They were the best help I could ever ask! Despite that, Livecoin has not replied me. Their support didnt even come through on what they said on the 6th/12/2017.

It's now 6 days later, Livecoin hasn't replied and I can't even see the last of my savings on their site. The transaction is still showing 'in execution'.. I feel like my life is on the brink of the seacliff. I have a family behind me. I knew parking was going to be the way out for me but I am so dismayed!.

HUMBLE REQUEST;
Friends, fellow investors, colleagues, brothers and sisters. I am requesting to those that reach out to Livecoin for my sake. Username; Bitinfo107 to do so for me.

Those that donate anything that I can use to park for my coming baby and family.  I will be so glad. Whether it is 0.001, 0.01,1 mnx( Address is XYfkjEo9ZdgBz4cGJ8kn6vJGcX7wzSraVN .  Anything is better than nothing. Assist me.

It is still "in execution" because it is an invalid address. you can just contact livecoin and the funds will be on your account again..
livecoin support is really slow so you just have to wait. just tell them to cancel your withdrawal and they will cancel it ..
I just cancelled my btc withdrawal yesterday and they did.

Hello community,
Thanks for responding those that have responded.
The story is true. And yes, I have sent a dozen tickets to the support but they have refused to give me any help. On the first day of reachout, they said the technical support was looking at it but up to now Moscow time GMT +3. Nothing has been done. Its so saddening and bad!! :-(
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

All stacking

2018 sounds promising for MNX

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

the best project arround the, whk wsnt take profit should to join this project with minexbank you can grow your money and get more profit. just hold it in minexbank. good luck minex teams....

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

It is still "in execution" because it is an invalid address. you can just contact livecoin and the funds will be on your account again..
livecoin support is really slow so you just have to wait. just tell them to cancel your withdrawal and they will cancel it ..

Hello community,
The story is true. And yes, I have sent a dozen tickets to the support but they have refused to give me any help. On the first day of reachout, they said the technical support was looking at it but up to now Moscow time GMT +3. Nothing has been done. Its so saddening and bad!! :-(
Prepare to wait few weeks till Livecoin sort your issue. For example I'm waiting responce from Yobit since summer, and that was not my fault.
Christsavedus101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

Hello community,
Prepare to wait few weeks till Livecoin sort your issue. For example I'm waiting responce from Yobit since summer, and that was not my fault.

Hello TeHmUK, its very sad! Its me from Telegram if you recall.  I am a terrible point of my life due to this long wait and issues by Live.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

Those that donate anything that I can use to park for my coming baby and family.  I will be so glad. Whether it is 0.001, 0.01,1 mnx( Address is XYfkjEo9ZdgBz4cGJ8kn6vJGcX7wzSraVN .  Anything is better than nothing. Assist me.

if true, i will send 1 mnx if you post screens, but keep asking the livecoin support and minex support
Kirilgeorgiev

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:58:23 AM

hoping to see higher % since price has dropped down 1/3rd of what it was when these were put in.
even 4.5% per week is very high percent. It is like bonus from devs while we are waiting for new exchanges. So keep calm & enjoy Cheesy

Yes it is an awesome recompensation for early participants Smiley
Christsavedus101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

Those that donate anything that I can use to park for my coming baby and family.  I will be so glad. Whether it is 0.001, 0.01,1 mnx( Address is XYfkjEo9ZdgBz4cGJ8kn6vJGcX7wzSraVN .  Anything is better than nothing. Assist me.

if true, i will send 1 mnx if you post screens, but keep asking the livecoin support and minex support

Let me take screenshots from my telegram and live profile  to my mail then post. I spoke to all the support on telegram. Darya, Zahar and Arevik. They tried their best to reach Live but live just can't get back to me. My 42MNX might be gone guys.

Christsavedus101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

here are some screenshots.....

https://imgur.com/HeEvljghttps://imgur.com/XFkGF1Fhttps://imgur.com/yXYBXxChttps://imgur.com/0zazR0t

Christsavedus101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

here are some screenshots.....

https://imgur.com/HeEvljghttps://imgur.com/XFkGF1Fhttps://imgur.com/yXYBXxChttps://imgur.com/0zazR0t

MORE SCREENSHOTS..........

https://imgur.com/9QHD2Pt

https://imgur.com/jHpEdcV - chat in telegram group

https://imgur.com/e2ceg86

I am calling upon colleagues and comrades that can assist to donate anything possible for me
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:13 PM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

Let me take screenshots from my telegram and live profile  to my mail then post. I spoke to all the support on telegram. Darya, Zahar and Arevik. They tried their best to reach Live but live just can't get back to me. My 42MNX might be gone guys.

you got answer from robot, Every new message to Livecoin support mooving your issue to the end of queue. Calm down and wait.
Christsavedus101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

you got answer from robot, Every new message to Livecoin support mooving your issue to the end of queue. Calm down and wait.

They didn't keep their word! and there is no reason why they would say immediately that it has been assigned to support and no action is seen on the account for over six days. What does this really show for sure? I am really doubting their competence. Am down to ground zero right now! nothing to even park
Rennsemmal

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:02:21 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:13:12 PM by Rennsemmal

Dont know if the faucet work correctly.
I ve tried it 3 times Since yesterday and got a message that i will receive MNX to my Adress, but when i look up, i didnt get them.
Tried it with the App and at the website. Didnt get them.
So is it a fault from the app/website or where is the Problem?
When i explore my Adress they are Added. But in the Bank they didnt appear.  Huh
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

HUMBLE REQUEST;

They didn't keep their word! and there is no reason why they would say immediately that it has been assigned to support and no action is seen on the account for over six days. What does this really show for sure? I am really doubting their competence. Am down to ground zero right now! nothing to even park
It is because after each your message your issue is moving to the end of queue. If will keep spam them, you will never get an answer. MNX community can't help you with this problem. It was your mistake when you send coins to the wrong adress.
CryptMyDay

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

@Deathwing: The output of the faucet is not formatted correctly. The following message was displayed to me just right now: "You have been awarded with 5.483E-5 Minexcoin! "
Beside that: the link to the FAQ (http://eu.minexpool.nl/faq) is not working. I always get an error stating "Cannot GET /faq".
bet1102

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

Just open a ticket on Livecoin here : https://www.livecoin.net/chat/support
And wait they check and work with your case
No need send them email.
I always get their help 1 2 days working
Christsavedus101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

Just open a ticket on Livecoin here : https://www.livecoin.net/chat/support
And wait they check and work with your case
No need send them email.
I always get their help 1 2 days working

I have sent them more than 10 tickets and they have not even replied me. The only time they did they were saying that their technical support was going to rectify the issue and that has not happened as they said. In other forums, people with the same issue have not seen their funds ever since
Pages: « 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: