Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:08:51 AM

I don't actually care whether or not people will believe me. They most likely will not, but that in itself proves my point about how senseless they are.

Now you're getting abusive because the price has, again, dropped. It's a volatile SOAB, isn't it?
You don't care if we believe you, which implies you just like hearing yourself talk (or reading your own text, in this medium).
You imply that anyone who doesn't believe you is senseless. That's a bold claim, dumpster fire.

You've been passively abusive this whole time by insulting the entire MNX community, then anytime anyone lashes back you recoil in some faux shock&awe as you play the victim who's just being trounced for no good reason. You can cut that bullshit, dumpster fire.
Nobody's being abusive to you because of the price of MNX. We're being abusive to you because you've been an abusive piece of shit, dumpster fire.

Maybe you should go for a walk and get stabbed by a hobo or something. Your vapid commentary is so fucking repugnant, yet you sit there posturing like it's golden wisdom we should heed while you preen in your pretentiousness.
You fucking disgust me. Smiley

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

If I park weekly, it will generate 1.037 (3,7%) but a month only generates 1.14 (14%).
So if I have 100 coins I will have after 4 weeks 100*(1,037)⁴=115,6 (+15,6%) if I repark each week.
Am I missing something here?!  Huh
yes, you forgot to calculate 2 extra days in month, because 1 month it is 28 days(4*7) plus 2 days. Plus you forgot to calculate percents from  parking reward from each week.
[/b]

What a fail  Cheesy correcting a wright calc into wrong

bcmine

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

You read a flimsy white paper for a half-baked project with several red flags, and you pile onto anyone who makes the slightest criticism of it. You can't rebut my statements with anything concrete, because you simply do not know what you're talking about. You've got dollar signs in your eyes and you think this project is just going to take off once it gets enough exposure, when on paper it's far more reasonable to assume that it will fail.

I dont know how to call this all-time-crying kid, but he is so idiot trying to lure us to become an idiot like him. If you are a real trader you will not cry here pretending to be a pro and smart. You better keep your F**king mouth shut up so people will believe you. If you believe this coin is useless then do not come to this thread because if you do all your comments will become useless too, so how will people believe in you? Use your common sense!

I don't actually care whether or not people will believe me. They most likely will not, but that in itself proves my point about how senseless they are.

I just told you what brings me back here, why do you continue to create a work of fiction about my intentions that fits your delusional narrative? I don't give a damn about Minexcoin or your investment in it, and nor do I have any intention of reinvesting. I am just amazed by the blind hope of the people in this thread in regards to the future of Minexcoin, when there is zero evidence to suggest that these hopes will be realized.
Go away, dumpster fire. You're spamming the thread with off-topic bullshit and getting salt everywhere. Nobody wants you here. Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say. You've expressed no interest in anything here other than simply spamming your retarded ideas.

Fuck off, dumpster fire. Nobody wants you here.

Now you're getting abusive because the price has, again, dropped. It's a volatile SOAB, isn't it?

You read a flimsy white paper for a half-baked project with several red flags, and you pile onto anyone who makes the slightest criticism of it. You can't rebut my statements with anything concrete, because you simply do not know what you're talking about. You've got dollar signs in your eyes and you think this project is just going to take off once it gets enough exposure, when on paper it's far more reasonable to assume that it will fail.

If you really think that this coin will fail. then why invest in the first place? and why you keep on coming here if you have no intentions of reinvesting?
You can't say that you are just worried with our investments because we are not kids here .
as i said earlier your intentions are clear and you are really a selfish freak . hope karma will reach you soon..

I just told you what brings me back here, why do you continue to create a work of fiction about my intentions that fits your delusional narrative? I don't give a damn about Minexcoin or your investment in it, and nor do I have any intention of reinvesting. I am just amazed by the blind hope of the people in this thread in regards to the future of Minexcoin, when there is zero evidence to suggest that these hopes will be realized.

Let this kids play here, who habe no idea, about anything play this ponzi HYIP coin.

Ponzis destroying communities, discrediting blockchain and are just good for the guy running it. But i think minexcoin is one of the best of it. Look at coinexchange or livecoin listings, half of the coins there are much worser and more a scam then this here.

I find it so funny, people not believing this delusional voices here. But i am sure, there are here at least like 50 accounts posting nonstop propaganda for minexcoin. We are already On page 676 😃😃 do not take it too serious.
bcmine

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:13 AM

This coin is the next bitconnect. We all will make it great. The whitepaper is well written and the development is going on.

Huh Huh Huh
jenlex13

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:06 AM

I dont know how to call this all-time-crying kid, but he is so idiot trying to lure us to become an idiot like him. If you are a real trader you will not cry here pretending to be a pro and smart. You better keep your F**king mouth shut up so people will believe you. If you believe this coin is useless then do not come to this thread because if you do all your comments will become useless too, so how will people believe in you? Use your common sense!

Go away, dumpster fire. You're spamming the thread with off-topic bullshit and getting salt everywhere. Nobody wants you here. Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say. You've expressed no interest in anything here other than simply spamming your retarded ideas.

Fuck off, dumpster fire. Nobody wants you here.

If you really think that this coin will fail. then why invest in the first place? and why you keep on coming here if you have no intentions of reinvesting?
You can't say that you are just worried with our investments because we are not kids here .
as i said earlier your intentions are clear and you are really a selfish freak . hope karma will reach you soon..

Let this kids play here, who habe no idea, about anything play this ponzi HYIP coin.

Ponzis destroying communities, discrediting blockchain and are just good for the guy running it. But i think minexcoin is one of the best of it. Look at coinexchange or livecoin listings, half of the coins there are much worser and more a scam then this here.

I find it so funny, people not believing this delusional voices here. But i am sure, there are here at least like 50 accounts posting nonstop propaganda for minexcoin. We are already On page 676 😃😃 do not take it too serious.

I really don't see any ponzi trace on minexcoin.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors. This is similar to a pyramid scheme in that both are based on using new investors' funds to pay the earlier backers.

When we park are coins we do not send it to minexbank, we are just like freezing are assets for a little time.
which you can cancel anytime if you are in need of funds. and the funds they are using to pay the parking rates are from the 1.5m Premined and percentage on the blocks.

Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:09:31 AM

Really nice Lightning Network...
https://youtu.be/a73Gz3Tvx3k

When is Segwit and Lightning Network implemented on Minexcoin? Are the developers still learning?
Micropayments will make Minexcoin popular.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
jenlex13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:06 AM

Really nice Lightning Network...
https://youtu.be/a73Gz3Tvx3k

When is Segwit and Lightning Network implemented on Minexcoin? Are the developers still learning?
Micropayments will make Minexcoin popular.

Love it! Lightning fast!

Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:34:41 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:44:56 AM by Effekt

You don't care if we believe you, which implies you just like hearing yourself talk (or reading your own text, in this medium).
You imply that anyone who doesn't believe you is senseless. That's a bold claim, dumpster fire.

You've been passively abusive this whole time by insulting the entire MNX community, then anytime anyone lashes back you recoil in some faux shock&awe as you play the victim who's just being trounced for no good reason. You can cut that bullshit, dumpster fire.
Nobody's being abusive to you because of the price of MNX. We're being abusive to you because you've been an abusive piece of shit, dumpster fire.

Maybe you should go for a walk and get stabbed by a hobo or something. Your vapid commentary is so fucking repugnant, yet you sit there posturing like it's golden wisdom we should heed while you preen in your pretentiousness.
You fucking disgust me. Smiley

You're a piece of trash. Do you think I'm actually insulted by your calling me a 'dumpster fire'? I have not been anywhere near as abusive as others have been towards me, and the funny thing is all I've done is state my opinion regarding this coin. You are all just so fragile that you can't take it.
I call you a dumpster fire, and you only call me a piece of trash? Underwhelming.
Anyhow, you've been plenty abusive. We've only ramped up our venom because you just won't shut the fuck up and go away. You've already stated you have no interest in the coin, re-investing, or if we believe what you say or not. You're literally just here to listen to yourself talk, pretend to be a victim, and assert your opinion about this coin's future failure without even a hint of reasoning behind it (aside from saying that it's going to fail because everyone involved is delusional, you stupid cunt.)

Go away, dumpster fire. Nobody wants you here. Smiley

PS: I'm still amused that I had told you that my profits weren't stagnant because I was playing the $30-35 noise with some coins I didn't park, then you decided to accuse me of being abusive toward you because 'the price fell'. I've been fine with the price's behavior, but your own behavior has been agitating to say the least; that's why I keep shitting on you, moron. Maybe you should stop blaming everyone and everything else for the fact that you're just a dumpster fire of a human being. Fuck off and get hobo-stabbed, already. Smiley

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
beeteeseas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:09 AM

This coin is the next bitconnect. We all will make it great. The whitepaper is well written and the development is going on.

Huh Huh Huh

If this was the next bitconnect why do they have so many developers who are not afraid to show themselves, they have everyones profile up on the minexcoin website. for all to see. Not hiding in the shadows.
Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:51:54 AM

PPS: Regarding your addition from editing your post:
I do not claim to possess golden wisdom, it's just my personal opinion that if you continue to place your faith in Minexcoin, you're going to be disappointed. I'm not shocked by your repulsive language and violent statements - it comes as no surprise from a degenerate such as yourself. I would also dispute the claim that my commentary is vapid, in fact I think it is probably considerably less vapid than the entirely baseless statements being made here by you and others over and over again regarding this coin.
You don't claim golden wisdom; only that anyone who doesn't believe what you say is senseless.
We're all well aware of your opinion about the coin failing, but you've never bothered to try explaining your reasoning. You just chalk it up to 'the coin will fail because you're all delusional'. Great non-insulting totally mature opinion there, dumpster fire.
I'm not shocked by your repeated insults and playing at victim. You call me a degenerate like it actually applies to me; are you saying I've lost physical, mental or moral qualities, or that I'm an immoral or corrupt person? Your insult literally makes no sense. That's a rhetorical question, btw.
Anyhow, I don't really give a flying fuck if my 'repulsive language' or 'violent statements' trigger your sensitivities. I'm not surprised it does, considering how fucking hard you keep crying in this forum like the crybaby bitch you are. Smiley
Of course you think your commentary is greater than the compilation of everything everyone on here has said; that's no surprise, you narcissistic dumpster fire. Smiley Get over yourself.

You are amusingly repulsive, that's all I'll say. All this because I disagree with you on the direction Minexcoin is headed. I did actually provide my reasoning for why the coin is destined to fail in my original post, and while it may not have been super in-depth, it was no less insubstantial than anyone else's comments here about why the coin will be successful. I think that you need to provide a higher standard of proof for why something will succeed than you do to simply criticize it. Ultimately, I am just stating my opinion on the coin, and it is not directed at you or anyone else in particular. I'm entitled to my opinion and my expression of it on this forum, I'm afraid.
Your disagreement has nothing to do with it. Your constant shitposting, whinging about losing profits, and calling this a scam/ponzi/pyramid over and over and over again is why I shit on you regularly. You talk down to everyone about everything and literally view yourself as being elevated over everyone else's opinion, simply because you consider your opinion valid and everyone else's invalid.
You're full of yourself, dumpster fire. You need to have a less biased standard of proof, since right now it's literally just your opinion that backs your claim of a legitimate assertion about the coin's future. You can pretend to have said anything intelligent about why you think the coin will fail, but it boils down to you not understanding or even comprehending the coin and its current/future rates of return.

You could see through the window if only you could get past your own reflection, dumpster fire.

Kirilgeorgiev

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

Come on guys nobody thinks that minexcoinisuseless has 2 accounts. He is using this one when he wants to push down the price so that he can buy cheap  and another one where where he says this coin is the best it is the future 300000 is cheap ... when he wants to sell high. And he most probably thinks that he is very smart because some of you guys bite and this is his only intention Smiley.

It is pretty obvious that the idea behind this coin is ingenious and the team is giving its best to accomplish it !

Have I nice parking and cheers
Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

Come on guys nobody thinks that minexcoinisuseless has 2 accounts. He is using this one when he wants to push down the price so that he can buy cheap  and another one where where he says this coin is the best it is the future 300000 is cheap ... when he wants to sell high. And he most probably thinks that he is very smart because some of you guys bite and this is his only intention Smiley.

It is pretty obvious that the idea behind this coin is ingenious and the team is giving its best to accomplish it !

Have I nice parking and cheers
I just like shitting on Dumpster Fire and getting him riled up and pissed off. It helps pass the time while I pinch coins out of the sideways noise. Smiley

vuduydien

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:06:46 AM

Please consider my suggestion that the coin should be tradabe by listing on more some exchange like tradesatoshi or yobit. Thanks for listening my voice.
Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:43 AM

See my previous post regarding my reasoning. As I said, no one has provided any reasoning for why this coin will succeed that is any more substantial. Your repulsive language and violent statements don't trigger me, I am just not surprised by them. Actually, I think 'degenerate' was an appropriate description of you, and I do question your morality. Your abusive and violent language towards me is not a measured response appropriate to the circumstances, and I would call it bad behaviour, hence why I called you a degenerate. I also think that  if anyone comes across as narcissistic, it's you.
I already know your reasoning. You think coins just poof into existence when people park, when they're actually drawn from a large mountain of the pre-mined coins.
Also, the rates for parking aren't always going to be this high; they've been falling ever since launch, yet you hinge your whinge on the rates being perpetual.
Further, the team didn't predict a 'stable $20' for the coin; that was just their goal to reach before implementing their volatility control features, and that goal was simply surpassed.

Comprehension on your part would have helped you out a great deal with all of this. Instead, you just look like an idiot with half-baked misconceptions about the coin, calling everyone else delusional when they disagree with you. You're the one putting your opinion above everyone else's by default, labeling non-conformists as 'senseless'; that makes you the self-absorbed narcissist. This is enhanced by your childlike screaming of FUD about the coin, which originated from you having missed out on 20k AUD profits because your pathetic willpower is so weak that words you read in a forum 'made you' hold your coin and miss out. That's utterly sad, but not surprising that you'd push blame for your own inaction onto other people. That's what spineless cunts do. Smiley

My abusive/violent language has nothing to do with being a measured response to the circumstances; it's just part of my opinion about you that I'm free to express, I'm afraid. Wink Also, 'bad behavior' isn't what makes a degenerate. You should maybe re-evaluate that word.

Go away, Dumpster Fire. Nobody here cares about your self-absorbed bullshit, your FUD, your whinging, or anything you have to say. We get it; you hate the coin because you lost out on profit and you don't understand the coin or its platform. Great. Awesome. Cool story, bro. Goodbye.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

I think only one person is talking negative about the project. I think if you don't like the project better stay away from it because already many people are seeing potential in it and the owners are not creating any hype about it to increase the price.
jenlex13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:01 AM

See my previous post regarding my reasoning. As I said, no one has provided any reasoning for why this coin will succeed that is any more substantial. Your repulsive language and violent statements don't trigger me, I am just not surprised by them. Actually, I think 'degenerate' was an appropriate description of you, and I do question your morality. Your abusive and violent language towards me is not a measured response appropriate to the circumstances, and I would call it bad behaviour, hence why I called you a degenerate. I also think that  if anyone comes across as narcissistic, it's you.
I already know your reasoning. You think coins just poof into existence when people park, when they're actually drawn from a large mountain of the pre-mined coins.
Also, the rates for parking aren't always going to be this high; they've been falling ever since launch, yet you hinge your whinge on the rates being perpetual.
Further, the team didn't predict a 'stable $20' for the coin; that was just their goal to reach before implementing their volatility control features, and that goal was simply surpassed.

Comprehension on your part would have helped you out a great deal with all of this. Instead, you just look like an idiot with half-baked misconceptions about the coin, calling everyone else delusional when they disagree with you. You're the one putting your opinion above everyone else's by default, labeling non-conformists as 'senseless'; that makes you the self-absorbed narcissist. This is enhanced by your childlike screaming of FUD about the coin, which originated from you having missed out on 20k AUD profits because your pathetic willpower is so weak that words you read in a forum 'made you' hold your coin and miss out. That's utterly sad, but no surprising that you'd push blame for your own inaction onto other people. That's what spineless cunts do. Smiley

My abusive/violent language has nothing to do with being a measured response to the circumstances; it's just part of my opinion about you that I'm free to express, I'm afraid. Wink Also, 'bad behavior' isn't what makes a degenerate. You should maybe re-evaluate that word.

Go away, Dumpster Fire. Nobody here cares about your self-absorbed bullshit, your FUD, your whinging, or anything you have to say. We get it; you hate the coin because you lost out on profit and you don't understand the coin or its platform. Great. Awesome. Cool story, bro. Goodbye.

Much of what you've just written is misinformation. The coins people gain from parking may come from a 'large mountain of pre-mined coins', but this supply is exhaustible even with drastically reduced parking rates. I had already conceded that the $20 stable price was incorrect. I am not actually putting my opinion above everyone elses', however you're putting your opinion above mine. Is that not rather hypocritical? You haven't presented any valid reason as to why your opinion should be considered authoritative. I never said peoples' comments on here 'made me'' hold the coin - I may have said that they influenced me to do so, but I didn't blame them for it.

In terms of the meaning of the word 'degenerate', it requires an understanding first of the meaning of the word 'degenerate', and then an understanding of what constitutes moral qualities, since degenerate, by one definition, simply means 'an immoral person'. Morals, by one definition, refer to standards of behaviour, and these do apply to discourse on a public forum. You are free to act in a repulsive manner, just as I am free to continue to express my opinion. If you had any sort of integrity, you might just leave me be.

Pre-mined coins + Fee's from Miners.

Blocks 1 - 900 001 = 20%
Blocks 900 001 - 1 800 000 = 30%
Blocks 1 800 001 - 2 700 000 = 40%
Blocks 2 700 001 - 3 600 000 = 50%
Blocks 3 600 001 - 4 500 000 = 60%
Since block 4 500 001 = 70%

right now at the current block it is 20% ..

Is it still not enough for you?

Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

Much of what you've just written is misinformation. The coins people gain from parking may come from a 'large mountain of pre-mined coins', but this supply is exhaustible even with drastically reduced parking rates. I had already conceded that the $20 stable price was incorrect. I am not actually putting my opinion above everyone else's, however you're putting your opinion above mine. I never said people's comments on here 'made me'' hold the coin - I may have said that they influenced me to do so, but I didn't blame them for it.

In terms of the meaning of the word 'degenerate', it requires an understanding first of the meaning of the word degenerate', and then an understanding of what constitutes moral qualities, since degenerate, by one definition, simply means 'an immoral person'. Morals, by one definition, refer to standards of behaviour, and these do apply to discourse on a public forum. You are free to act in a repulsive manner, just as I am free to continue to express my opinion. If you had any sort of integrity, you might just leave me be.
While the supply of pre-mined coins is exhaustible, it's also replenished by 0.5MNX per block solved (20% currently, set to increase through various stages up to 70%; plus fees).

You may have conceded the $20 statement was incorrect, but it's still a matter of record that you thought wrong about it, thus showing your misunderstanding of the most basic aspect of the team's goals. Which, in turn, undermines everything else you have to say about the project's more complex issues. I'm sure your vast brain power can fathom that concept, so I won't press it any further.

Of course you didn't outright say they 'made you', otherwise I would have "quoted" it rather than 'inferred it'. You stated outright that words in a forum more or less caused you to hold, then you pissed and whinged and moaned and bitched about the coin and its crowd because you missed out on a stated 20k AUD for letting those words influence you. Hence, the foundation of your FUD/complaints/shitposting is all about you having a pathetic willpower in deciding the action to take with your coins; or rather, letting other people's words influence you into inaction.
You blamed them. That was made very goddamned clear. Spineless.

So, you're pinning your use of degenerate onto the 'immoral person' aspect of it, saying that I'm immoral for telling you to go fuck yourself and get hobo-stabbed. Holy shit, man, I hope you bought some Go Go Gadget Arms for that REACHING you're doing.  Cheesy

Anyhow, if you had any sort of integrity you might just leave this forum be since you have nothing to contribute except your tired opinion that you have to inject every chance you get, as if this forum even cares for it. You should be the one leaving everyone else alone, Dumpster Fire.

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:42 AM

Guys, this discussion has been going on for pages. Let the useless guy believe what he wants
Ignore him. All this discussion does is create more fud.

Yes the minexbank reserves are exhaustible, the reserves won't stay at 1.5 million and it doesn't have to.
Devs have already calculated this in, they are not stupid and now the reserves will start to deplete.
But as price rises, rates decrease and with the increasing minexbank fee over time (up to 70 percent at the end)

By the time any depletion happens we would already have the minexmarket and the exchange. Which can generate even more mnx in fees for the minexbank. Useless guy is talking as the block rewards will always be to only source of income of the minexbank. This just isn't true, therr are so many ways.
Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:49:25 AM

Guys, this discussion has been going on for pages. Let the useless guy believe what he wants
Ignore him. All this discussion does is create more fud.

Yes the minexbank reserves are exhaustible, the reserves won't stay at 1.5 million and it doesn't have to.
Devs have already calculated this in, they are not stupid and now the reserves will start to deplete.
But as price rises, rates decrease and with the increasing minexbank fee over time (up to 70 percent at the end)

By the time any depletion happens we would already have the minexmarket and the exchange. Which can generate even more mnx in fees for the minexbank. Useless guy is talking as the block rewards will always be to only source of income of the minexbank. This just isn't true, therr are so many ways.
Guy's name is Dumpster Fire, I'd like to note. I'll ignore him at your request, even though rattling his cage has been so much fun.
He's too inept to understand the ways the team can and will make gains to replenish coinsfor Minexbank. Then again, that isn't surprising, considering he let words in a forum persuade him into holding through a massive rise in price, before blaming everyone else for his idiocy. XD

Been in crypto for like 8 months and he's still a goddamned novice. That amuses me to no end!

Anyhow, I'm done fucking with him, Racq.

Effekt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

I take all of those points on board. However is the total supply still not 19,000,000 MNX? Regardless of what measures are put in place, maximum supply will surely be reached. Please, someone explain to me how this is not the case.

P.S. It was hardly reaching. It is a valid definition of the word 'degenerate'.
You are so fucking clueless, still. Even after all of your shitposting. You really don't know a single thing about what you're FUDing.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Anyhow, I'm just going to Ignore you now. Your posts are starting to give me autistic cancer.

Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: