Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

But not was more simple add a new good exchange like Kucoin so the demand could be more than supply ? In an little exchange like livecoin it's normal that supplies was more than demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

the longer parking means the coins are tied longer, there is more time for new users to get coins on the market, so there is a better chance for a higher coin price in my opinion

I think we can only speak of good volume if we are over 1M. But yeah due to the few exchanges volume is limited. I hope this will change in the future to make MNX a more liquid asset.

correct
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Hey long time lurker here. I invested in this project back in early November, within the first week of its release into the market.
There have been ups and downs but Minexcoin has always held it's value during rough times because of the strong community.
As for the reserve issue you talked about the rates have been marked as to when they will be changed and will be tuned to fit the projected goals of this coin within the next 16 days.
The goal is 70% annually but that doesn't mean rates can't change based on current supply and demand.
If it was a scam do you really think the developers would have given out their personal information on their website? That's like digging your own grave if it is a scam. I have high confidence in the ability of the Minexcoin developers to deliver on their set goals.

Also...
>Yea, deep down, we always knew it was a scam
Puntcoin I'm tired of listening to you with your praise and then complete 180° hateful posts, pick a side already.

The math is right there, without any intervention, the MNX bank is unsustainable

In the whitepaper, it talks about this amazing algorithm and how the MNX coin is based on it.  Now, after 6 months, Boris writes a statement saying, ah, screw that, we are going to do something completely different, forget about what we said in the whitepaper.

6 months from now, who knows how they will completely uproot the project then.

Maybe not a Scam, maybe the project just doesn't work, or maybe the team you all have so much faith in isn't as competent as you all think, either way, from this point forward, its a safe assumption that MNX will not grow, but only fade away. 

Less interest, No decent exchanges on the horizon( "just be patient" is clearly "its not going to happen"), no real marketing, 10,000 total users which probably just turned into 6000 after this announcement, and a bunch of dooshes like yourself following this coin, its destined for failure, but aye aye captain, someone's got to hold bags while the ship sinks, buy it up!

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Hey long time lurker here. I invested in this project back in early November, within the first week of its release into the market.
There have been ups and downs but Minexcoin has always held it's value during rough times because of the strong community.
As for the reserve issue you talked about the rates have been marked as to when they will be changed and will be tuned to fit the projected goals of this coin within the next 16 days.
The goal is 70% annually but that doesn't mean rates can't change based on current supply and demand.
If it was a scam do you really think the developers would have given out their personal information on their website? That's like digging your own grave if it is a scam. I have high confidence in the ability of the Minexcoin developers to deliver on their set goals.

Also...
Puntcoin I'm tired of listening to you with your praise and then complete 180° hateful posts, pick a side already.

The math is right there, without any intervention, the MNX bank is unsustainable

In the whitepaper, it talks about this amazing algorithm and how the MNX coin is based on it.  Now, after 6 months, Boris writes a statement saying, ah, screw that, we are going to do something completely different, forget about what we said in the whitepaper.

Maybe not a Scam, maybe the project just doesn't work, or maybe the team you all have so much faith in isn't as competent as you all think, either way, from this point forward, its a safe assumption that MNX will not grow, but only fade away. 

Less interest, No decent exchanges on the horizon( "just be patient" is clearly "its not going to happen"), no real marketing, 10,000 total users which probably just turned into 6000 after this announcement, and a bunch of dooshes like yourself following this coin, its destined for failure, but aye aye captain, someone's got to hold bags while the ship sinks, buy it up!

Algorithm still works you dense human being.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Thank you for your support and understanding  Smiley would you please still avoid using offensive wording?

Site || Blog || Bounty
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Also...

So let me get this straight:

The algorithm, that is supposed to autonomously choose interest rates to affect the buying and selling of MNX works, and the CEO just came out and says: "we are MANUALLY changing the rates to these numbers as of May 16th"

And where in the algorithm is the arithmetic for that???  And I am dense???  If they are manually choosing the interest rate numbers, where is the use of the algorithm at all???

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:35:37 PM by MineCoin.org

The algorithm, that is supposed to autonomously choose interest rates to affect the buying and selling of MNX works, and the CEO just came out and says: "we are MANUALLY changing the rates to these numbers as of May 16th"
And where in the algorithm is the arithmetic for that???  And I am dense???  If they are manually choosing the interest rate numbers, where is the use of the algorithm at all???

Dear Professional Troll,

If you checked the blog posts about results of Algo testing you would know that it does work autonomously and suggests the rate change. Financial analysts only approve it if they see it as being appropriate for current market situation.

We are not changing the rates manually, blog post says about parking rates to be reduced to the base rate of 70% per annum according to MinexBank Memorandum.

Site || Blog || Bounty
sweatyfrominvesting

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

And where in the algorithm is the arithmetic for that???  And I am dense???  If they are manually choosing the interest rate numbers, where is the use of the algorithm at all???
You seem to have not even been paying attention for the past 6 months, punty. The Minexbank has always been autonomous and has had people check over the Bank's decision before applying the new rates, this is how they tune it and find bugs to make the Bank's decisions better in-line with the yearly goal and market situation. Algorithms don't build themselves you fool, that's why there's a team of programmers.

The sole reason there Bank's algorithm is closed source is because no one would benefit from it if it was open source, all it does is create parking contracts and allocate a small portion of the bank reserve for clients. If you got your hands on it all you could do is put your own assets up for grabs from people who opt in.

Think before you post punty.
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Thank you for your support and understanding  Smiley would you please still avoid using offensive wording?

Sorry. Trolls bring the worst out of me.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
Fabriz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

And where in the algorithm is the arithmetic for that???  And I am dense???  If they are manually choosing the interest rate numbers, where is the use of the algorithm at all???

Dear Professional Troll,

If you checked the blog posts about results of Algo testing you would know that it does work autonomously and suggests the rate change. Financial analysts only approve it if they see it as being appropriate for current market situation.

We are not changing the rates manually, blog post says about parking rates to be reduced to the base rate of 70% per annum according to MinexBank Memorandum.

so the algorithm was totally wrong if you manually drop the interests ?
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:49:32 PM by TeMHuK

Dear Professional Troll,

That was not wrong. It is necessary step to prevent too high liquidity and let price to grow. Too many parking percents was dropped to the market. That was painful, but very good decision.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:38:34 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:07:12 PM by MineCoin.org

Where do you see information about the algo being wrong? It reflects market situation. Please read the blog post carefully: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

Site || Blog || Bounty
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

This is not AI and can be adjusted manually, it's as simple as that. After adjusting is done algo will take up the reins of parking. If it will come to that, just make sure you choose the best parking option.
Fabriz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Where do you see information about the algo being wrong? It reflects market situation. Please read the blog post carefully: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

the algorithm said yesterday 13% interest monthly, tomorrow 5 ? Seems something wrong
Fabriz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

This is not AI and can be adjusted manually, it's as simple as that. After adjusting is done algo will take up the reins of parking. If it will come to that, just make sure you choose the best parking option.

so if they drop manually the old AI was totally wrong
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

the algorithm said yesterday 13% interest monthly, tomorrow 5 ? Seems something wrong

It doesn't say anywhere in the post that it happens tomorrow. This will happen in 16 days after the post date, i.e. May 10.
Community has the chance to park at higher rates.

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

so if they drop manually the old AI was totally wrong
AI is not wrong. Did you saw when people asking why annual rate is smaller than monthly rate times 12? And now This will be corrected. Bonus period is over folks  Wink
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 116.97 MSol/s Difficulty: 6.5414876821899

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.268% Weekly: 2.89% Monthly: 13.85% Yearly: 70.4% Quarterly: 23.7% Half yearly: 44.8%

Price of MNX: $16.80

Site || Blog || Bounty
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Also...
Can't or Can be. But MNX is a ticking time bomb now with the data provided by the CEO. Minexbank's reserves can only last for year if there would be no development. But i see development time to time from them and they are very transparent with these kind data. Atleast we know what we're dealing and what risk we're into. If you noticed, top 200 coins balance remains unchanged. It's a good thing that big bag holders still trust MNX. And as for the lower rates, it's just fine for me. I just wanted it to remain sustainable and be alive in the long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: