Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

what is the reason for this fall, friends? I have mnx. I'm doing parking. should I sell them all? shouldn't the parking rate decrease as the price drops? it's just a price drop. Sad

the parking rates will applay per May 10,
Daily 0.19%
Weekly 1.34%
Monthly 5.83%
Quarterly 17.5%
Half yearly 35%
Annual 70%
maybe that, many minex owners seem to be skeptical for this project would have been better first to install the minexexchange and then reduce the parking fees, I'm looking forward to the April report, as we may have lost some Minexbank users .... we must now wait for news ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snovik

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

it is that people dont believe in the future of MNX anymore. Well, there some serious questions to answer.. And the feeling is that the marketers here do a poor job of explaining.

So fastforward 2-3 months and maybe you are super happy

Or this thing is gone alltogether
snovik

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

what is the reason for this fall, friends? I have mnx. I'm doing parking. should I sell them all? shouldn't the parking rate decrease as the price drops? it's just a price drop. Sad

the parking rates will applay per May 10,
Daily 0.19%
Weekly 1.34%
Monthly 5.83%
Quarterly 17.5%
Half yearly 35%
Annual 70%
maybe that, many minex owners seem to be skeptical for this project would have been better first to install the minexexchange and then reduce the parking fees, I'm looking forward to the April report, as we may have lost some Minexbank users .... we must now wait for news ....

well, believe it or not but... the temnuk guy (sorry about your nickname, if wrong. not on purpose) is not doing a very good job saying that crypto people don't have any economic education and therefore don't understand the basic things.

the things is that 0.19% daily means pretty much 100% annual. Which is a direct contradiction of the stated goal of 70%.

Honestly, the longer I am into it, the more skeptical i become.

And no answers. Maybe, given all promises, it will moon but does not look so atm
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

well, believe it or not but... the temnuk guy (sorry about your nickname, if wrong. not on purpose) is not doing a very good job saying that crypto people don't have any economic education and therefore don't understand the basic things.

the things is that 0.19% daily means pretty much 100% annual. Which is a direct contradiction of the stated goal of 70%.

And no answers. Maybe, given all promises, it will moon but does not look so atm
Parking rates doesn't depend on each other, don't search for logic here. MinexBank changes rates depending on market situation.
Still there were no one unanswered question. Yes, some things need clarification, but we are making updates sometimes, also some questions need time to answer, because support agents sometimes need to clarify things with devs, that's taking time.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
snovik

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Parking rates doesn't depend on each other, don't search for logic here. MinexBank changes rates depending on market situation.
Still there were no one unanswered question. Yes, some things need clarification, but we are making updates sometimes, also some questions need time to answer, because support agents sometimes need to clarify things with devs, that's taking time.

Dear MineCoin.org

I am in the finance business (asset-liability management of a major european bank) for over 15 years. Please stop this minex bank thing. It just does not work like this. If you managed to find a super-duper algo which makes money, then you would have been making it outside of this thread. There is no algo.

Thank you
Really bored one
sweatyfrominvesting

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

It's only been 6 months since Minexcoin's creation, Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years and it's still in development, things don't just happen overnight. When the Minex platform is created then we can see some more uses for the coin. Currently it's good for a passive income, it's still way better interest than most banks offer. As for the current price my guess is people got bored of waiting and they wanted to move their money into other projects while the entire crypto market cap doubled in the past month, basically all the people who wanted to make a quick buck left the project and now were left with the long term holders. I'm not too concerned with the current price since this is a long term investment for me.
snovik

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

It's only been 6 months since Minexcoin's creation, Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years and it's still in development, things don't just happen overnight. When the Minex platform is created then we can see some more uses for the coin. Currently it's good for a passive income, it's still way better interest than most banks offer. As for the current price my guess is people got bored of waiting and they wanted to move their money into other projects while the entire crypto market cap doubled in the past month, basically all the people who wanted to make a quick buck left the project and now were left with the long term holders. I'm not too concerned with the current price since this is a long term investment for me.

fine. but I would appreciate if minex marketing people stopped bullsh&tting about some non existant algo (or it is so primitive that needs constant override by some experts and occasional override by the CEO)

This coin has big promises but fails to deliver on its major one (stability) by a veeery long mile
sweatyfrominvesting

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

Dear MineCoin.org

I am in the finance business (asset-liability management of a major european bank) for over 15 years. Please stop this minex bank thing. It just does not work like this. If you managed to find a super-duper algo which makes money, then you would have been making it outside of this thread. There is no algo.

Thank you
Really bored one

Minexcon has never claimed to create a trading bot like Bitconnect did, this coin is self regulating, it relies on the source code being extensively modified to limit the inputs and outputs of wallets at either the exchange level, or global wallet level (i.e. the Minex platform), and to control inflation it uses interest from a massive premined reserve which is constantly being refilled via miner tax.

Currently one of these systems has been implemented and we are just waiting on the other one. If you read the whitepaper you would know.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

Dear MineCoin.org

Thank you
Really bored one
Hello!

Our algho it's not making money, it just trying to keep the price in corridor with instruments, which are working with fiat money.
Please, don't spread false info.

Site || Blog || Bounty
snovik

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

oh cmon guys... just dont make it worse

what trading bot? do you really understand how fiat money works? you spill a bunch of concepts and i dont know where to start...

please stop mixing fiat money and crypto. in fiat money, the agent creates money as much as he wants. do you want a billion USD? here we go, It can be a trillion or whatever zillion but other constraints kick in

obviously crypto is not like this.

what exactly are you doing to ensure the stability? interest rates are not going to cut it. Which is exactly what your CEO just said. Have you actually read a "whitepaper" of SDR?

Guys, I am really on the border saying you have no clue what your are talking about. Please provide answers.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

oh cmon guys... just dont make it worse

what trading bot? do you really understand how fiat money works? you spill a bunch of concepts and i dont know where to start...

please stop mixing fiat money and crypto. in fiat money, the agent creates money as much as he wants. do you want a billion USD? here we go, It can be a trillion or whatever zillion but other constraints kick in

obviously crypto is not like this.

what exactly are you doing to ensure the stability? interest rates are not going to cut it. Which is exactly what your CEO just said. Have you actually read a "whitepaper" of SDR?

Guys, I am really on the border saying you have no clue what your are talking about. Please provide answers.

Answers to what? Interest rates are working, check the price changes after rates updates in past. Yes, they can't prevent all dumps or pumps, and there is nothing strange in it, because no one have given any guarantees that it will always work stable. You are just complaining that all is a lie and nothing works, it's your opinion and I don't know in which way I can change it.

Site || Blog || Bounty
flipflop.0

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

Hello!

Our algho it's not making money, it just trying to keep the price in corridor with instruments, which are working with fiat money.
Please, don't spread false info.

From what I've read in the thread and telegram, minex and the implemented algo are interesting and I really like the ideas of Minexcoin and -Bank. However, 1) 5% a day is still quite big for a coin which aims to be somewhat a stable coin, 2) being an algo and interfering (only in emergency cases) in the markets - it sounds to me like a bet on human rationality, which is... well... you know. 3) Aiming for stability towards fiat instead of btc or the crypto top 10 in times when investments in crypto get somewhat shuffled, I personally see the possibility of huge fluctuations, it will be at least interesting to see how the price develops with that and your algo adjusts to it, keeping the 5% in mind. Apart from that, thumbs up for your progress so far. Permanent development, constant progress on the roadmap, I like the Minexbank app and lately lightning transactions with btc and ltc (which I very much miss just the mention of it from newer coins), I am looking forward to hear more and keep parking a few mnx. I would like to hear more about your plans for Q3 and Q4 especially for mining, but that is still 'far' away, so keep up the good work  Smiley
sweatyfrominvesting

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

If you managed to find a super-duper algo which makes money, then you would have been making it outside of this thread. There is no algo.
You implied that there was a trading bot out of your own misinformation.
If you look at Minexcoin on Coinmarketcap you can see that it is more stable than most of the other cryptocurrencies, compare the last 3 months of Minexcoin to Litecoin and see for yourself.
Minexcoin is doing a good job controlling it's value and smoothing out any pumps. When the platform is released then it can smooth out and control the dumps.
Does that explain it better?
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

To those who still planning on to dump their MNX, do it now and fill my buy orders at livecoin. I've been accumulating MNX through dips so it's a better choice to you to leave now and rest the case to the long term holders like us.
sweatyfrominvesting

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

To those who still planning on to dump their MNX, do it now and fill my buy orders at livecoin. I've been accumulating MNX through dips so it's a better choice to you to leave now and rest the case to the long term holders like us.
Amen to that.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

From what I've read in the thread and telegram, minex and the implemented algo are interesting and I really like the ideas of Minexcoin and -Bank. However, 1) 5% a day is still quite big for a coin which aims to be somewhat a stable coin, 2) being an algo and interfering (only in emergency cases) in the markets - it sounds to me like a bet on human rationality, which is... well... you know. 3) Aiming for stability towards fiat instead of btc or the crypto top 10 in times when investments in crypto get somewhat shuffled, I personally see the possibility of huge fluctuations, it will be at least interesting to see how the price develops with that and your algo adjusts to it, keeping the 5% in mind. Apart from that, thumbs up for your progress so far. Permanent development, constant progress on the roadmap, I like the Minexbank app and lately lightning transactions with btc and ltc (which I very much miss just the mention of it from newer coins), I am looking forward to hear more and keep parking a few mnx. I would like to hear more about your plans for Q3 and Q4 especially for mining, but that is still 'far' away, so keep up the good work  Smiley
Thanks, will keep Smiley
Hope you wouldn't be disappointed.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 119.42 MSol/s Difficulty: 5.168060159974

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.268% Weekly: 2.89% Monthly: 13.85% Yearly: 70.4% Quarterly: 23.7% Half yearly: 44.8%

Price of MNX: $12,98

Site || Blog || Bounty
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:28:16 AM

Sorry but I sold most of my position. Have been in to this coin since $10, watched it hit $70  and now its going back down to $10  Cry   Sad to see.  I have been actively parking and really loved this coin. Had over  2K coins at one point.  Their decision to suddenly drop rate from 14% down to 5% was a mistake. Of course this massive drop in price was going to happen.  Small changes like they have been making were  much better for the price of this coin.   Only reason for such a big change is because they saw it wasn't sustainable which I get.  They still should have dropped the rates slowly to get to their goal. Developers don't seem to have our best interests in mind and that is a red flag to me.    Hard to say how low this will go but I'm more or less out.  

Best of luck to you guys holding  Cool
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:41:09 AM

Sorry but I sold most of my position. Have been in to this coin since $10, watched it hit $70  and now its going back down to $10  Cry   Sad to see.  I have been actively parking and really loved this coin. Had over  2K coins at one point.  Their decision to suddenly drop rate from 14% down to 5% suddenly was a mistake. Of course this massive drop in price was going to happen.  Small changes like they have been making were  much better for the price of this coin.   Only reason for such a big change is because they saw it wasn't sustainable which I get.  They still should have dropped the rates slowly to get to their goal. Developers don;t seem to have our best interests in mind and that is a red flag to me.    Hard to say how low this will go but I'm more or less out.  

Thanks for your opinion and for honesty.
Good luck to you! Smiley

Site || Blog || Bounty
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

Sorry but I sold most of my position. Have been in to this coin since $10, watched it hit $70  and now its going back down to $10  Cry   Sad to see.  I have been actively parking and really loved this coin. Had over  2K coins at one point.  Their decision to suddenly drop rate from 14% down to 5% was a mistake. Of course this massive drop in price was going to happen.  Small changes like they have been making were  much better for the price of this coin.   Only reason for such a big change is because they saw it wasn't sustainable which I get.  They still should have dropped the rates slowly to get to their goal. Developers don't seem to have our best interests in mind and that is a red flag to me.    Hard to say how low this will go but I'm more or less out.  

Well said.  They're whitepaper said 40% interest/year was the 2018 goal.  They changed that and the whole interest process blew up in their face.  I for one am actually hodling and accumulating, even tho i still think its ultimately a scam, bernie madoff went for 20 years, we can bang out a year and a half at least w MNX

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: