Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 [998] 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

am guessing you are "that guy"....
lucky i am really not that guy. He is my neighbor/friend and I don't think he will sell it now. He is mining other coins now, but parking mnx, so don't have expenses and need for sell.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

I'm actually thinking about buying and parking. is it appropriate to buy the price? I know you saw the price of $ 70.

project's team seems to be working on social media.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

lucky i am really not that guy. He is my neighbor/friend and I don't think he will sell it now. He is mining other coins now, but parking mnx, so don't have expenses and need for sell.

okay.

just tell him not to kill himself please.

Sadly a lot of people have gotten rekt in this bear market.

This was posted on twitter recently.

bitbat45

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:03:35 AM

Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more

Can you explain how instabuys cause dumps?

Shouldn't it be causing buying pressure?

From: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

If 80K was bought via instabuy and those 80K were meant to come out of your own funds and then you are meant to go on the exchange to go buy

those 80K back, does that mean that you intentionally crashed the price so you can buy cheaper?

Can someone explain this to me cause am afraid am a bit thick....

Thanks.

i think he would say people instead buy on exchange used Instabuy, so the market on exchange wasn't equilibrate....80k Mnx in the actual volume are a lot

Instabuy was announced about 28 day ago.  Since then the price of Minexcoin has decreased from ~0.001 BTC to ~0.00031 BTC.  Is sounds like someone was buying MNX with instabuy (coins being delivered from Minexcoin private funds)  and dumping the coins on an exchange.  I also noticed artificially low sell orders (possibly a bot) which continued to push the price lower on livecoin.net over the past few weeks.  Look for yourself.  Not sure why someone would do this unless they were trying to purposefully push the price lower.  In my opinion it wouldn't make sense for the Minexcoin team to push the price lower.  Must have been a 3rd party that would profit if Minexcoin performed poorly.

Also, Minexcoin needs to stick to their word and buy back the coins that were purchased with instabuy.  More transparency and sticking to your word will increase confidence in this coin. 
bitbat45

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

okay.

just tell him not to kill himself please.

Sadly a lot of people have gotten rekt in this bear market.

https://i.imgur.com/947Qc5L.png

This was posted on twitter recently.

Bear markets happen all the time, mistakes happen, and sometimes you lose money.  Sometimes you lose a lot of money.  Not a big deal, there will be equal times when you make more money than you expect.  Most importantly, stay positive and keep investing in things you believe in.  Eventually it will work out.  Don't try to fix a short term problem with a permanent mistake.  
bitbat45

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

I'm actually thinking about buying and parking. is it appropriate to buy the price? I know you saw the price of $ 70.

Don't ask other people for investing advise.  Do research and make your own decision.  My opinion is that if the price stays somewhat stable, the current parking rate is a very good return on your money.  Where else will you get that type of return?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

Don't ask other people for investing advice.  Do research and make your own decision.  My opinion is that if the price stays somewhat stable, the current parking rate is a very good return on your money.  Where else will you get that type of return?

Exactly, people should always before investing into minexcoin because through parking rate we are getting some good %. Minexcoin is good for long-term investment which we are going to make good amount if we hold it for the long term.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 02:47:33 AM by ERossin

Don't ask other people for investing advice.  Do research and make your own decision.  My opinion is that if the price stays somewhat stable, the current parking rate is a very good return on your money.  Where else will you get that type of return?

yes, I agree with you , guy. Minexcoin team has done truly as written on the roadmap and now they are working hard on releasing cards to customers and I'm waiting for my card delivered .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

Nobody would pay someone to spread FUD on Minex, they have done enough to destroy themselves so there is no need.

I only see paid shills here to try to make it sound like everything will be fine IF they ever send the cards

Any one dumb enough to invest in Boris son's new Ukranian scam coin deserves to lose all their money.
I'll be so happy when you will be out from your FUDer job because MNX will release their cards and your coin will be 1 satoshi worth.  Grin Grin

The price is too cheap to buy and hold it for a while . Just buy and park it on minexbank to get the interest without doing anything we don't need to hear any FUDs displayed here and it takes more time than parking minexcoin. That's it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
alicea

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

Nobody would pay someone to spread FUD on Minex, they have done enough to destroy themselves so there is no need.

I only see paid shills here to try to make it sound like everything will be fine IF they ever send the cards

Any one dumb enough to invest in Boris son's new Ukranian scam coin deserves to lose all their money.
I'll be so happy when you will be out from your FUDer job because MNX will release their cards and your coin will be 1 satoshi worth.  Grin Grin

The price is too cheap to buy and hold it for a while . Just buy and park it on minexbank to get the interest without doing anything we don't need to hear any FUDs displayed here and it takes more time than parking minexcoin. That's it.

What's the interest rate for parking our MNX coins? Will we have complete control of our coins while parking?

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

I'll be so happy when you will be out from your FUDer job because MNX will release their cards and your coin will be 1 satoshi worth.  Grin Grin

What's the interest rate for parking our MNX coins? Will we have complete control of our coins while parking?

Currently we have below as our interest rate.
- 0.19%  Daily
- 1.34%  Weekly
- 5.83%  Monthly
- 70%     Yearly
- 27.6%  Quarterly
- 47.2%  6 months

Parking is a very safe and unique feature, pure decentralized. You only enroll the address in your wallet in the Minexbank platform once. YOur coins just remain in your wallet, no need to transfer it to Minexbank platform. Absolutely, you hold your own coins for yourself and it doesnt freeze your coins. You can still move your coins whenever you want, but it can disqualify you for the interest when its within your parking period. In short, Minexbank only serves as a watcher and reward us by not touching the coins in a specific period.

And unlike POS, you dont need to always open your wallet to receive the said interests and from that, it also adds security to your wallet from spywares.

Read more here,
https://minexbank.com/

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Hello!
You can find current rates at minexbank.com (scroll down). And yes, you have complete control of your coins (You do not send any coins to MinexBank and you do not have the coins in the bank), but you receive reward, i.e. interest, for keeping the coins in your wallet without than moving them.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

Currently we have below as our interest rate.
- 0.19%  Daily
- 1.34%  Weekly
- 5.83%  Monthly
- 70%     Yearly
- 27.6%  Quarterly
- 47.2%  6 months

Parking is a very safe and unique feature, pure decentralized. You only enroll the address in your wallet in the Minexbank platform once. YOur coins just remain in your wallet, no need to transfer it to Minexbank platform. Absolutely, you hold your own coins for yourself and it doesnt freeze your coins. You can still move your coins whenever you want, but it can disqualify you for the interest when its within your parking period. In short, Minexbank only serves as a watcher and reward us by not touching the coins in a specific period.

And unlike POS, you dont need to always open your wallet to receive the said interests and from that, it also adds security to your wallet from spywares.

Read more here,
https://minexbank.com/

The current in Minexbank rate is good but the exchange volume is too low. I think the project manager needs to add some promotion to gain some investor.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:15:23 AM by wwzsocki

Hello!
You can find current rates at minexbank.com (scroll down). And yes, you have complete control of your coins (You do not send any coins to MinexBank and you do not have the coins in the bank), but you receive reward, i.e. interest, for keeping the coins in your wallet without than moving them.

"you have complete control of your coins" and "super algorithm" two main reasons I joined this ICO.

Don't like to repeat myself but until now I haven't heard a proper explanation about this not working algorithm which should be the key to Minexcoin success.
I am angry because I was a true believer despite, I warned about this super formula during ICO because I found a YouTuber who explained in detail that this is just a bullshit, nothing special and broken.
When I posted about this in Minexcoin group on Telegram a shitstorm come on me and I was banned. Of course, the Minex team explained that everything is ok and the algorithm will be fully working after testing. We all know the story further and now I hear that the algorithm doesn't work because not all components are released yet.

I see a lot of people are waiting for cards and hope that this will change the price of Minexcoin in a positive way. I personally doubt it because lately cards are issued very vast by other projects. Participated in Investa ICO a few weeks ago and these guys delivered cards and all other products long before ICO end. I am already using their card and is working great, accepted like Visa. Of course, Investa is a legal and registered company so maybe that is the reason why they get their hands on cards so fast.

From what I see lately credit cards backed by crypto are common and easy to get for registered companies. I wonder why Minexcoin need so much time to issue this cards?
I have my thoughts on this too but is to soon to share. Let's wait and see. I hope, I am wrong and Minexcoin will be big again.

Minexcoin team please tell me what is wrong with this magic algorithm and what is your plan further? Why such delays with cards? What with instabuy?

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:20:38 AM by wwzsocki

Lately, I participated in Investa ICO and these guys delivered cards and all other product before ICO end. I am already using their card and is working great. Accepted like Visa and there are 0 fees for everything (deposit, withdrawals).

Just had  a a quick glance at Investa card:

CARD LOADING FEE    10%
CARD MONTHLY FEE    $5

while MNX card:

CARD LOADING FEE    0%
CARD MONTHLY FEE    $0

I'm just saying - look, you can't really compare them.

My mistake (just edited my post above) you are right they have this fees now and not so low but the card is working great.

Just want to point out that issue a card today is not such a big problem. Investa works already with Reddcoin and has distributed cards among their users. There are plenty of reviews on their Reddit channel. I think there will be no problem for Investa to issue Minexcoin cards too and they are available today.

These cards are working worldwide in all places where regular Visa cards are accepted. Works great and finally, you can buy coffee with cryptocurrencies.
I think now the battle between projects will concentrate on fees and acceptance. One with lower fees and widespread acceptance will win the biggest market share.

If anybody wants to check or maybe Minexcoin team will look at concurrence then here is the link: https://ibittcard.com/

alicea

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

I'll be so happy when you will be out from your FUDer job because MNX will release their cards and your coin will be 1 satoshi worth.  Grin Grin

~~

The interest rate is pretty good. I had some MNX coins for so long but I never parked them. thank you very much for sharing that information

Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
Merited by naska21 (1)

Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more

Can you explain how instabuys cause dumps?

Shouldn't it be causing buying pressure?

From: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

If 80K was bought via instabuy and those 80K were meant to come out of your own funds and then you are meant to go on the exchange to go buy

those 80K back, does that mean that you intentionally crashed the price so you can buy cheaper?

Can someone explain this to me cause am afraid am a bit thick....

Thanks.

Instabuy caused this downfall. Instabuy removed a lot of buying pressure from the market, because now you dont have to wait or place orders on exchange for bulk orders. You can buy bulk cheaper and faster on Instabuy which doesnt contribute to price action at all. They advertise that they buy back from the markets when transactions are verified and validated but now it turns out they havent bought back anything yet and "are formulating a buy back program" which in simple terms is just a market manipulation. Release instabuy, remove most of the buy walls and buying pressure from the open market, sell ico/bounty coins from 0.001 btc price without buying back from the exchange which tanks the price since there are no buy walls/pressure left , wait until price has fallen enough and then buy back all the sold mnx for a big discount and pocket the difference in bitcoin.

This whole instabuy system would have been fair if they would have done like they advertise but reality is a lot different. Main reason why they would crash the market in my opinion is to make cards more cheaper to purchase hoping that more people will buy them to increase future profits from cards use.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 06:46:56 AM by naska21

Instabuy caused this downfall. Instabuy removed a lot of buying pressure from the market, because now you dont have to wait or place orders on exchange for bulk orders. You can buy bulk cheaper and faster on Instabuy which doesnt contribute to price action at all. They advertise that they buy back from the markets when transactions are verified and validated but now it turns out they havent bought back anything yet and "are formulating a buy back program" which in simple terms is just a market manipulation. Release instabuy, remove most of the buy walls and buying pressure from the open market, sell ico/bounty coins from 0.001 btc price without buying back from the exchange which tanks the price since there are no buy walls/pressure left , wait until price has fallen enough and then buy back all the sold mnx for a big discount and pocket the difference in bitcoin.

This whole instabuy system would have been fair if they would have done like they advertise but reality is a lot different. Main reason why they would crash the market in my opinion is to make cards more cheaper to purchase hoping that more people will buy them to increase future profits from cards use.

Couldn't agree more, the evil of  instabuy has torpedoed  the market,  and unfortunately for us it is clear that this scourge exists and will continue to exist.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

are the coins held by the devs sold via this instabuy? if yes, then they are just found a way to dump their coins.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

are the coins held by the devs sold via this instabuy? if yes, then they are just found a way to dump their coins.

When the price dropped they should buy again so that they can control the price, I think Minexcoin is getting worse because of the decreasing transaction volume and their product (minexbank) is less attractive.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 [998] 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: