Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

This is for haters and FUD spreading people. If you are not interested in the project, just leave and stop spreading FUD. Minexcoin team has provided sufficient proofs regarding their ongoing work and deals. I just want to request people to go invest in other shitcoins if you want to, ofcourse the project is taking more time and regarding roadmap have been a little slower. But that doesnt mean anything shady. Go visit their legal office too, address is there. Stop trying to sound foolish by spreading negative of a project in which you havent even participated from the time of ICO, people just love to jump in between projects, speak shit and leave. This is the crypto world, keep your personal life frustrations out of here calling the project names and scams based on your assumptions. You ask the project for proof and evidence, they showed you. If you are to speak shit about the peoject and put allegations, please provide proof. Stop assuming. Thank you.
They are paid FUDers. They are sitting on the forum 7 days a week 12 hours every day and FUDing. I think they are hired by somekind shitcoin.

small part of all your scamy posts

https://imgur.com/a/cjRDIBH

temhuk minex mijahedin expert  CAN  SOMEONE  NORMAL HERE STILL BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALE OF THIS MAN?

TEMHUK needs to have his bitcointalk account terminated. I think that's enough proof he's in on the SCAM, you can easily find more if needed by looking at more posts
You need to stop. You created the imgur post like 35 mins ago just to prove your point. wow. Can someone ban this guy? moderator?

Ban him for what? showing Proof that TEMHUK is a SCAMMER? Your the one who needs to be banned, I'll report your now
Go on. Report me. Lets see if you can ban me. I dont point fingers or accuse people like you. And moreover, past comments with screenshot is no way of saying its proof. Lol. Are you in your senses? If i said few months ago that by october bitcoin would touch 100,000$ , would you screenshot that and do what he just did and call me a scammer? LOL. Think better, i guess you have enough brains to understand, products of a project are subject to a tentative timeline, investors and supporters only talk. You should do your research.
It's no sense to speak with them. They are getting money for FUDing here. I think the best what is possible to do is to ignore them. As cards will be released by MNX team they will lost their jobs. That's all what I can say.

The PAID SHILL SCAMMER TEMHUK still thinks someone would actually pay to FUD MINEX,   Smiley Smiley
Give any proof you LIAR
Your post history is the PROOF SCUMBAG
NO NO NO. You told me that I'm payd shiller. Give me a PROOF. 6 months old posts is not actual now.

Okay so you just admit Boris stopped paying your for your SHILL posts? Cheesy Cheesy
Dude, looks like you have somekind problems with your brains.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

You should do your research.

It's exactly because people are doing their "research" that they are managing to uncover all the lies and inconsistencies of this project.

But hey, we have to ignore all the red flags because you know best.

Wink
No. I believe in proofs and evidence. Not putting allegations on people or team as i please or assume.  Smiley Lets be real.

How that for a reality check?

They LIED ABOUT THE BANK

Kiss Kiss
They got that bank and all evidence was provided.
The didn't get any bank, that's already been confirmed by the BANK!!! And no evidence was provided, STOP LYING SCUMBAG!!!
TeMHuK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

It's exactly because people are doing their "research" that they are managing to uncover all the lies and inconsistencies of this project.

Wink
No. I believe in proofs and evidence. Not putting allegations on people or team as i please or assume.  Smiley Lets be real.

They LIED ABOUT THE BANK

Kiss Kiss
The didn't get any bank, that's already been confirmed by the BANK!!! And no evidence was provided, STOP LYING SCUMBAG!!!
They provided scans of documents. Try to found them if you can. Pussy.
YuSK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

This is for haters and FUD spreading people. If you are not interested in the project, just leave and stop spreading FUD. Minexcoin team has provided sufficient proofs regarding their ongoing work and deals. I just want to request people to go invest in other shitcoins if you want to, ofcourse the project is taking more time and regarding roadmap have been a little slower. But that doesnt mean anything shady. Go visit their legal office too, address is there. Stop trying to sound foolish by spreading negative of a project in which you havent even participated from the time of ICO, people just love to jump in between projects, speak shit and leave. This is the crypto world, keep your personal life frustrations out of here calling the project names and scams based on your assumptions. You ask the project for proof and evidence, they showed you. If you are to speak shit about the peoject and put allegations, please provide proof. Stop assuming. Thank you.
They are paid FUDers. They are sitting on the forum 7 days a week 12 hours every day and FUDing. I think they are hired by somekind shitcoin.

small part of all your scamy posts

https://imgur.com/a/cjRDIBH

temhuk minex mijahedin expert  CAN  SOMEONE  NORMAL HERE STILL BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALE OF THIS MAN?

TEMHUK needs to have his bitcointalk account terminated. I think that's enough proof he's in on the SCAM, you can easily find more if needed by looking at more posts
You need to stop. You created the imgur post like 35 mins ago just to prove your point. wow. Can someone ban this guy? moderator?

Ban him for what? showing Proof that TEMHUK is a SCAMMER? Your the one who needs to be banned, I'll report your now
Go on. Report me. Lets see if you can ban me. I dont point fingers or accuse people like you. And moreover, past comments with screenshot is no way of saying its proof. Lol. Are you in your senses? If i said few months ago that by october bitcoin would touch 100,000$ , would you screenshot that and do what he just did and call me a scammer? LOL. Think better, i guess you have enough brains to understand, products of a project are subject to a tentative timeline, investors and supporters only talk. You should do your research.
It's no sense to speak with them. They are getting money for FUDing here. I think the best what is possible to do is to ignore them. As cards will be released by MNX team they will lost their jobs. That's all what I can say.

The PAID SHILL SCAMMER TEMHUK still thinks someone would actually pay to FUD MINEX,   Smiley Smiley
Give any proof you LIAR
Your post history is the PROOF SCUMBAG
NO NO NO. You told me that I'm payd shiller. Give me a PROOF. 6 months old posts is not actual now.

Okay so you just admit Boris stopped paying your for your SHILL posts? Cheesy Cheesy
Dude, looks like you have somekind problems with your brains.
Does Boris atleast say thank you after he you lick his nutsack, you scamming SCUMBAG?
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

http://prntscr.com/l41k42

we will see soon

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
TeMHuK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

That is bullshit
YuSK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

Wink

They LIED ABOUT THE BANK

Kiss Kiss
They provided scans of documents. Try to found them if you can. Pussy.

What they provided was a scan of the partnership they had with themselves you LYING SCUMBAG,
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

asking bank about parnership with chain2pay that minexcoin official posted on blog like connection with minexpay is bulshit???

you relased partnership of boris with borys

bank will tell us final word soon

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
zirconbasu18

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Ok. But then spreading FUD in official thread is just not good, if you do not believe the project then invest your time in a project you support. Let us be at peace here and let us talk about the project.
Coming to the real point, you cant say anybody would invest or not in MNX to get funds locked, a working product will help the project fly. And ofcourse thats the point, when the project flies, the CEO of the project will definitely be rich. Take Binance as example, CEO of binance, ZHAO is said to have made around 1billion$ with his project. Link of forbes article - https://www.forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2018/02/07/changpeng-zhao-binance-exchange-crypto-cryptocurrency/
So definitely yes, investors want success of the product to gain profits, consumers needs the product, CEO needs it to be successful to get his share of money. Its transparent in the crypto world.

I refuse to accept my posts here are FUD. From the perspective of those that say Minexcoin is a scam it appears the other side backing Minexcoin are spreading FUD.

Regarding Binance sure it is a success story but not all projects head that way. No guarantee at all Minexcoin, Monaco VISA, TokenPay and others will ever do anything. I hope you make a return on your investment here, I have nothing personal against Minexcoin or Borys or any coin holders or ICO investors. I would have wanted this to succeed so it could be the perfect counter balance to the disaster that failed CEO Kris Marszalek and his "team" have overseen an Monaco VISA. Sadly it seems Borys is as bad as Monaco VISA failed CEO Kris Marszalek .

As far posting here is concerned for the time being I will try to avoid it and not contribute at all but until or unless something concrete happens to show progress is being made or the cards are ready and in customers hands I will keep my Scam Alert signature as it is.
Alright, i do respect responsible people. Ofcourse, there is no guarantee about the future. Lets hope for the best. Other payment systems have failed as VISA revoked their agreements. I hope minexcoin will be able to do something to implement global payment solution. If it happens , the project will moon. The ecosystem will make it to the top coins in rank. We have different expectations, you say the not making any substantial movement, i say the project is yet to make its moves. Lets wait and see what happens.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Scammers: Hey guys we signed up with a Czech bank . Look we even made an official annoucement.

Czech Bank: No We Didn't. We don't know who the fuck you are.

Scammers: No No. The Bank is mistaken. We did sign up with them via some obscure card manager program that even the bank is not aware of.

All good guys. It's all FUD. We did not blatantly misrepresent the truth.

Roll Eyes
zirconbasu18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Please post whatever they reply regarding that here. We do want to know. Thank you.
TeMHuK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

asking bank about parnership with chain2pay that minexcoin official posted on blog like connection with minexpay is bulshit???
Yes, that is bullshit. Because they have company named chain2pay witch have affiliate contract with another company and that company have contract with a bank. Now you understand how stupid is that twit in twitter? It's the same like you will call to the local shop and ask them is they are in partnership with some kind milk farm and answer will be no. Because they are in partnership with local factory and they have no idea where that factory getting milk. But farm can say that they are selling their milk in that shop. Is that enough clear?
zirconbasu18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Scammers: Hey guys we signed up with a Czech bank . Look we even made an official annoucement.

Scammers: No No. The Bank is mistaken. We did sign up with them via some obscure card manager program that even the bank is not aware of.

Roll Eyes

twitter screenshots you just posted says -
8 oct - CSOB bank denies signing such an agreement.
9 oct - Someone tweets and asks CSOB bank, bank support says they are doing their investigation in the related issues and will let us know soon.
I think its going good. Lets wait what bank has to say. done. Minexcoin team already clarified by showing the agreement. Bank will also show something. Lets just wait. Smiley Wink
TeMHuK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

OMG, so many truth fighters but they have no idea how everything works in this world. Just a huge facepalm Cry
YuSK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Yes, that is bullshit. Because they have company named chain2pay witch have affiliate contract with another company and that company have contract with a bank. Now you understand how stupid is that twit in twitter? It's the same like you will call to the local shop and ask them is they are in partnership with some kind milk farm and answer will be no. Because they are in partnership with local factory and they have no idea where that factory getting milk. But farm can say that they are selling their milk in that shop. Is that enough clear?

So where is the scan of the affiliate company's contract with the BANK? Funny how the name of the affiliate company is a secret. We should all just blindly trust these Russian/Ukranian scammers
TeMHuK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Roll Eyes

twitter screenshots you just posted says -
8 oct - CSOB bank denies signing such an agreement.
9 oct - Someone tweets and asks CSOB bank, bank support says they are doing their investigation in the related issues and will let us know soon.
I think its going good. Lets wait what bank has to say. done.  Smiley Wink
Because they have company named chain2pay witch have affiliate contract with another company and that company have contract with a bank. Now you understand how stupid is that twit in twitter? It's the same like you will call to the local shop and ask them is they are in partnership with some kind milk farm and answer will be no. Because they are in partnership with local factory and they have no idea where that factory getting milk. But farm can say that they are selling their milk in that shop. Is that enough clear?
zirconbasu18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

So where is the scan of the affiliate company's contract with the BANK? Funny how the name of the affiliate company is a secret. We should all just blindly trust these Russian/Ukranian scammers
HERE !!
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-official-statement-%C4%8Dsob-bank-partnership-cfd0845d9468

https://krediidiraportid.ee/chain2pay-ou
TeMHuK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Because MNX team don't have rights to open their names now. Affiliate company allowed to open for community just a name of that bank. Secondary that making troubles to copycat all process for another card projects.
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

why simply minexsystem did not open its branch office in Czech and made a direct deal with the bank
 if minexsystem is a legal company why it has to hide behind the Estonian daughter company and another manager from who knows where he is from

zirconbasu18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

why simply minexsystem did not open its branch office in Czech and made a direct deal with the bank
 if minexsystem is a legal company why it has to hide behind the Estonian daughter company and another manager from who knows where he is from
Regional regulations of banking system, payments and cryptocurrecies differ widely. You can do your research. Likewise, minexcoin office address is registered in Hong kong.
Pages: « 1 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: