Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project YuTübopolis 📷 YuTü.Co.in's Signature Campaign (All BCT users welcomed)  (Read 2173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:42:23 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 08:43:14 PM by YuTü.Co.in

<subject to minor updates et al.; we'll be fair across the board>

Welcome to Project YuTübopolis' YuTü.Co.in's Signature Campaign. Links in sigs of users who want to take advantage of this campaign will be directed to our ICO thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.0.

Payouts will be in the form of lucrative PAQs.

All BitcoinTalk users are welcome regardless of ranking.

There are no posting restrictions - post whatever wherever.

The only minimums are three posts per day and 100 posts per a 30-day period. The maximum number of posts counted toward the rewarding of PAQs will be 300 posts.

For those desiring to participate, post the following as depicted (including bbcode) ...

Code:
Please enroll me!

... then embed one of the following signatures depending on your current ranking, upgrading to employing the subsequent signature if/when your ranking increases (mostly directed toward Newbie and Jr. Member user accounts, perhaps Member user accounts as well).

Implementation:

- Newbie user accounts will embed the following to use as their signatures (abbreviated due to forum's 50-character-count sig constriction):

Code:
YuTü.Co.in bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371

The above will generate - YuTü.Co.in bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371 - in one's sig (not in bold nor linkable nor centered; all allowable 50 characters used).

- Jr. Member, Member and Full user accounts and will embed the following to use as their signature:

Code:
[center]Vi$it [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.0][b]YuTü.Co.in[/b][/url]'s ICO: Commoditizing YouTube Creator$' Brand$[/center]

The above will generate - Vi$it YuTü.Co.in's ICO: Commoditizing YouTube Creator$' Brand$ - in one's sig (not in bold; centered; one functional link directed toward our ICO thread).

Sr. Member user accounts and beyond will embed the following to use as their signature:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.0][color=#06BAF9]█ █[/color][color=#bf1d1a] [b][size=20pt]YuTü.Co.in[/size][/b][/color]'s 🅸🅲🅾: [color=#06BAF9]█ █[/color] 
📷 Commoditizing YouTube Creator$' Brand$ 📷[/url][/center]

The above will generate the following signature (centered and completely linkable):

What it looks like on Chrome:

Payouts: (see definition of PAQ)

Newbies: 1 PAQ per 100 posts; up to 3 PAQs for 300 posts.
Jr. Members, Members & Full Members: 2 PAQs per 100 posts; up to 6 PAQs for 300 posts.
Sr. Members & beyond: 3  PAQs per 100 posts; up to 9 PAQs for 300 posts.

Over the course of one year, 1 PAQ will generate a minimum of $2,628 USD worth of shares (yaltz) of a YouTube creator's yAłtcoin, tradeable at no less than $0.01 USD (1 cent) on our exchange - YTC-Sox. Visit the following page if you're not versed in the terminology usage: http://yutu.co.in/faq/glossexicoin/.

Very Simple Terms:

Abide by all forum rules when posting.

Penalties:

500 lashes with an al dente noodle, and you'll have the opportunity to pen replacement et al. posts if you fall short at the end of 30 days. Play nice, and you'll respectively be rewarded.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:43:18 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 04:17:04 AM by YuTü.Co.in

YuTüCoin's signature campaign participants and their projected PAQ timestamp ranking, accordingly queue positioned (ID#s 25-324, inclusive, saved for 300 PAQ purchases at $10 USD each during the first ICO funding round).

Spreadsheet Ledger:

TS: Timestamp [ID#] of PAQ EDIT: Depicted TS# will be adjusted downward
User: BitcoinTalk (BCT) User Name
R: BCT Ranking: (N)ewbie; (J)r. Member; (M)ember; (F)ull Member; (S)r. Member; (H)ero; (L)egendary; (SN)
A/Q: Status: Active or Queued (N for Nonactive [or No longer active] or X if scheduled for N in ~24 hours when warranted)
Start D/T of A: Start Date/Time (MST; -0700) of initial Activity
IPC: Initial Post Count at start of compliance
END: Post count at end of our Signature Campaign

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:01:14 PM

Please enroll me!

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 11:44:45 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 11:28:52 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

Please enroll me!

All others make sure it looks like this ...

Code:
Please enroll me!

(don't fret it if it doesn't)

You're enrolled, zahra4577.

I'll update the second post as more participants join.

KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:42:21 AM

How much Price PAQ coin in ico selling
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

Glad to see this campaign! Why not make your signature more colorful? the current one looks a bit dull and fail to catch the eye.
I suggest a signature design competition for some PAQs can be a good idea.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 06:06:59 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 11:29:14 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

How much Price PAQ coin in ico selling

PAQs are currently priced at $10 USD each during the first round of our ICO. The maximum selling price will be $500 USD each down the road. The maximum number of PAQs is currently limited to ONLY 1,000.000 to satisfy the first 10,000 YouTube creators embracing our platform. The numbers won't be increased until the endeavor is fully supported and there's a demand.

With a single PAQ, a user will be able to generate a minimum of $2,628 USD worth of shares of YouTubers' yAltcoins per year priced no less than $0.01 USD each on our exchange, YTC-Sox.

<I'm toying with eliminating all them funky letters/characters, for they seem to be problematic on several levels>

Glad to see this campaign! Why not make your signature more colorful? the current one looks a bit dull and fail to catch the eye.
I suggest a signature design competition for some PAQs can be a good idea.

Hey, if anybody wants to design some catchy sigs, please submit your price in PAQs, whereupon I'll counter the price or quickly approve your request.

Are you up to the task, btvGainer?

Enjoy the video uploaded by udiprod: Proof That Computers Can't Do Everything (The Halting Problem) -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92WHN-pAFCs

Proposed TicSym: UDIPROD

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 09:23:43 PM

Visit
█ █YuTü.Ȼo.in's 🅸🅲🅾:█ █
Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$

Unfortunately I am not very creative with all this buddy.Need some suggestions
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:19:50 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 11:29:50 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

Visit

Dude, close enough. How does 2 PAQs sound for your efforts? I'll tweak it from there. If I would've known it was that simple, I would've done it myself. You da man!

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:34:04 PM

Visit

Dude, close enough. How does 2 PAQs sound for your efforts? I'll tweak it from there. If I would've known it was that simple, I would've done it myself. You da man!

2 paq is a good deal  Grin lol yes it is quite simple to create sig codes but you need some imagination to get right color combination.
You can change colors in my code if you don't like any and if you going to use it
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:51:47 PM

Visit

2 paq is a good deal  Grin lol yes it is quite simple to create sig codes but you need some imagination to get right color combination.
You can change colors in my code if you don't like any and if you going to use it

<using Gleb account to showcase sig>

It really was a no-brainer, and having an imagination is something I pride myself on. BTW, don't tell Vlad that I'm screwing with him in his "Twin" thread re Mercer.  Grin

Here's the code for the sig for users able to embed it (updating OP in sec):

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.0][color=#06BAF9]█ █[/color][color=#bf1d1a] [b][size=20pt]YuTü.Co.in[/size][/b][/color]'s 🅸🅲🅾: [color=#06BAF9]█ █[/color] 
📷 Commoditizing YouTube Creator$' Brand$ 📷[/url][/center]

It generates the following (as currently seen in my sig):

I rid the top line cuz I couldn't see the bottom line. Still a tad bland, but it'll serve its purpose fair enough.

Also, I'm ridding most of the funky characters/letters, retaining only a small handful for branding purposes.

btvGainer earned 2 PAQs. I'll also update the second post in the ICO thread reflecting his windfall. Thanks again, bud.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 12:27:42 AM

Please enroll me!

zahra4577, you are currently allocated PAQ #327 as seen here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg17943195#msg17943195 and here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847561.msg18384448#msg18384448, predicated on fulfilling your sig campaign contract.

Enjoy the video uploaded by Thomas Frank: How to Learn Faster with the Feynman Technique (Example Included) -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f-qkGJBPts

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: (an image)

<damn, I'm gonna miss all them funky characters/letters  Cry>

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:46:42 AM

Code:
Please enroll me!

salad daging, you are currently allocated PAQ #330 as seen here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847561.msg18384448#msg18384448, predicated on fulfilling your sig campaign contract.

Enjoy the video uploaded by Numberphile: The Four Color Map Theorem - Numberphile -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbK43jB4rQ

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: #PHILE

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

Code:
Please enroll me!

salad daging, you are currently allocated PAQ #330 as seen here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847561.msg18384448#msg18384448, predicated on fulfilling your sig campaign contract.

Enjoy the video uploaded by Numberphile: The Four Color Map Theorem - Numberphile -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbK43jB4rQ

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: #PHILE

I will try to do this job as well as possible

That's the spirit, bud! Looks like you're more than on track.

Enjoy the video uploaded by TED: How great leaders inspire action | Simon Sinek -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0HIF3SfI4

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: TED

zee11229

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

Please enroll me!
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:46:48 PM

Please enroll me!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:56:27 AM

Please enroll me!

Please enroll me!

As I've stated, not important, but please consider using the following wrapped in bbcode as requested in the OP:

Code:
Please enroll me!

You've both been enrolled as seen here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847561.msg18384448#msg18384448 Thanks, guys.

zee11229, please add a "1" at the end of your sig so that it looks like this -> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101 (currently, you have 180110; must've copy & paste incorrectly, bud).

Enjoy the video uploaded by
Intense 5
: BREAKING: TV SHOW GETTING SHUT DOWN AFTER EXPOSING THE ELITE? -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8J6QlwbsjQ&t=994s

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: I5

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:28:25 AM

Changed my signature accordingly Smiley

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:30:50 PM

Changed my signature accordingly Smiley

No problem, bud. Thanks kindly for playing. I'll momentarily adjust the second post of this thread (and here) accordingly.

Enjoy the 8,422,527-views YouTube video uploaded by
Fusion
: This amazing girl mastered dubstep dancing by just using YouTube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzdDp5qfdI

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: FUSION

Adilyn Malcolm mastered dubstep dancing by just using YouTube as her teacher. The 12 year old used the internet to stop, rewind, and watch videos of the best dubstep music dancers in the world like Marquese Scott (youtube.com/user/WHZGUD2), something she admits a traditional dance class wouldn't allow her to do. The results are incredible.

nor9854

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

Hi i am Jr member now  Wink

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

I already had you down as a (J); see post #2 of this thread. I do see that you changed your sig, so that's much appreciated. Thanks, bud.

angkasaz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

Please enroll me!

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:44:52 PM

Please enroll me!

Thanks, bud. Enrolled. The second post of this thread has been updated reflecting your projected PAQ #: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847561.msg18384448#msg18384448.

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by
Micro-Trains Line
: Micro-Trains Factory Tour -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd-Zbob9lBo

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: M-TL

nor9854

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

I already had you down as a (J); see post #2 of this thread. I do see that you changed your sig, so that's much appreciated. Thanks, bud.

Thanks a lot Smiley

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

Visit - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1858841.0 - if you're interested in obtaining free PAQs.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Enjoy the video uploaded by National Geographic: The Future of Cyberwarfare | Origins: The Journey of Humankind -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L78r7YD-kNw

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: (a rare instance of an image depicting an iconic brand's logo; obscure practice may not be implemented, but on the table nonetheless; Lynspinz would have final say)

nor9854

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

How many days will this campaign run for?

|
|
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

How many days will this campaign run for?

Until Beta launch.

Bruno
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 01:27:45 AM

Anybody else desiring to join our sig campaign?

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by Tony Fisher: SECRET REVEALED! How I made the world's largest Rubik's Cube 3x3 puzzle. Construction by Tony Fisher -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQpe65fOG1c

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: T_FISHER

nor9854

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:00:50 PM

Am I the only one wearing your signature?

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

No, there are two others, of which one is currently stagnant. BTW, you're behind but will be allowed to make up posts sans fear of losing your coveted PAQ ID#. Thanks, bud, for your support to date.

Expect a major announcement shortly. I'm penning the post now.

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by Mister Mister: Shark Tank -The sharks get a taste of their own Medicine 'You are full of crap' -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyg4ShO1-vw

Proposed [stylized] TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: MrMr

nor9854

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:02:56 AM

No, there are two others, of which one is currently stagnant. BTW, you're behind but will be allowed to make up posts sans fear of losing your coveted PAQ ID#. Thanks, bud, for your support to date.

Expect a major announcement shortly. I'm penning the post now.

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by Mister Mister: Shark Tank -The sharks get a taste of their own Medicine 'You are full of crap' -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyg4ShO1-vw

Proposed [stylized] TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: MrMr
Looking forward to the announcement Smiley I will try to post more

|
|
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:36:16 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 10:51:58 AM by salad daging

I think you need to tidy up your signature campaign rules on the first page, because to be honest I'm still confused with your rules, or you can hire an experienced campaign manager to attract a lot of participants every day.

I also want to ask if I'm still entitled to paq, given 100 posts for 30 days consistent is a difficult thing for beginner. I'm just confused how to start posting again and will be paid as what.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 09:45:00 PM

I think you need to tidy up your signature campaign rules on the first page, because to be honest I'm still confused with your rules, or you can hire an experienced campaign manager to attract a lot of participants every day.

I also want to ask if I'm still entitled to paq, given 100 posts for 30 days consistent is a difficult thing for beginner. I'm just confused how to start posting again and will be paid as what.

Your low PAQ ID# is still reserved, so just pick up where you left off and post.

The rules are simple and I give mega leeway unlike other campaigns.

salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Well, I will try harder, I think you need to make minimum weekly posting requirements and use a spreadsheet so participants are encouraged to follow the minimum post, no other signature campaigns that give 100 posting requirements in 30 days, this is very hard.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

Well, I will try harder, I think you need to make minimum weekly posting requirements and use a spreadsheet so participants are encouraged to follow the minimum post, no other signature campaigns that give 100 posting requirements in 30 days, this is very hard.

I see what you mean about our sig campaign being very hard, given that currently one MUST post at least a smiley in three different threads - ANY THREADS - for 30 days in a row, extremely more difficult than every other campaign out there. Honestly, I can't figure out how they can make their campaigns so easy.

Hey, to make it easier for everybody, those who want to take advantage of this HARD CAMPAIGN, PM us your login details and we'll do it for you. Better still, simply post a "+1" in this thread and you won't have to do anything. We'll simply reward you for your efforts. As an added bonus, we'll tie your shoes and wipe your butt after taking a shit.

Speaking of shit, coprolite CoinProLite is currently being compiled.

nor9854

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Oh I am a member now so I can wear a better signature  Cheesy

|
|
nor9854

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

Sorry same signature  Undecided

|
|
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

+1

Finally, somebody is gonna wipe my butt.  Grin

When do we get our reward? How do I know I'm not wasting my time my posting +1?

What's a PAQ?  Huh

Will this work on a MAC?  Lips sealed

If it's two in the morning in Belgium, what time is it not in Belgium?

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

The following is basically a repost found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg19400849#msg19400849

sir I have to leave the campaign because I want to try new campaigns

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

nor9854

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

Next campaign in bitcoin sir?or it will also pay paq?

|
|
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:36:40 AM

Please enroll me!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:34:34 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 04:17:59 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Please enroll me!

You're officially enrolled, bud. Your sig looks good. Thanks for participating.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847561.msg18384448#msg18384448

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: