Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222292 times)
ChainMonster

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Thanks Roman.
Knowing something of the team, as well as having a significant stake in EncryptoTel, my anxiety levels over this about their ability to address this and deliver the promised solution are... precisely zero.
There's lots of screaming in here. I wonder how many people ever took the opportunity to do any due diligence, look at track records, learn about the project and its team and find out what it was really all about. Wonder how many read the white paper, let alone the T&Cs. The ones that did, you don't find shouting in here.
My guess is that a few weeks after this is addressed - and it will be addressed - these initial troubles will be forgotten as they deliver new iterations of a really cool product. I've seen it time and again in crypto. Nothing runs to plan, ever, and sometimes it gets really bad. And then the wheel turns and things move on.

Nice words here.
If people read the whitepaper, they will never post any shit here. If they know how good is this project idea, they won't be mad. Why invest your money if you need it back hurrying?
Look at another project that ends this month, most of them are delayed too. Excudo, minexcoin. Even mgo is done with distribution, they can't trade the token in exchanges because of the problem of dual-chain.
Keep support, and let them solve all the problem and you'll see good news on next announcement.

Look sober. Do you think that the idea is new? It is already being sold on the market. Guys get lost. In vain came, if there is no strength.
I hope that it will be good, although the chances are very small

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

Thanks Roman.
Knowing something of the team, as well as having a significant stake in EncryptoTel, my anxiety levels over this about their ability to address this and deliver the promised solution are... precisely zero.
There's lots of screaming in here. I wonder how many people ever took the opportunity to do any due diligence, look at track records, learn about the project and its team and find out what it was really all about. Wonder how many read the white paper, let alone the T&Cs. The ones that did, you don't find shouting in here.
My guess is that a few weeks after this is addressed - and it will be addressed - these initial troubles will be forgotten as they deliver new iterations of a really cool product. I've seen it time and again in crypto. Nothing runs to plan, ever, and sometimes it gets really bad. And then the wheel turns and things move on.

Nice words here.
If people read the whitepaper, they will never post any shit here. If they know how good is this project idea, they won't be mad. Why invest your money if you need it back hurrying?
Look at another project that ends this month, most of them are delayed too. Excudo, minexcoin. Even mgo is done with distribution, they can't trade the token in exchanges because of the problem of dual-chain.
Keep support, and let them solve all the problem and you'll see good news on next announcement.

Look sober. Do you think that the idea is new? It is already being sold on the market. Guys get lost. In vain came, if there is no strength.
I hope that it will be good, although the chances are very small

Please provide a url to a secure voip platform that allows businesses to launch ippbx networks in a few clicks and protect their privacy with crypto payments.
ChainMonster

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

The project is a dummy. With what do you want to work? You will be crushed. A shame. Why fool the people? Such a decision already exists as 10 years, what did you want to surprise? You need to turn on the brains and turn to the professionals.

https://medium.com/@vadiman/crypviser-vs-encryptotel-no-way-nothing-to-compare-76e78a0a6ec

This article isn't worth the reading time. It tries to suggest EncryptoTel were shotgunned into a decision to ICO and plagiarised another project. No acknowledgement that the team, who met whilst working for a telecoms company on PBX projects, has been working on their solution for years. Perhaps they think the beta was also produced in a week too?
In my experience, it's the projects that try to claim that they're better than others that have something to prove. The ones that are secure in what they're doing just get on and do it. Make a comparison between tech if you need to, for the purposes of differentiation: fine. But when it gets personal and accusatory, I rapidly lose respect.

Well, but the fact is obvious? Or is it not? clarify please

ChainMonster

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:35:21 PM

The project is a dummy. With what do you want to work? You will be crushed. A shame. Why fool the people? Such a decision already exists as 10 years, what did you want to surprise? You need to turn on the brains and turn to the professionals.

https://medium.com/@vadiman/crypviser-vs-encryptotel-no-way-nothing-to-compare-76e78a0a6ec

This article isn't worth the reading time. It tries to suggest EncryptoTel were shotgunned into a decision to ICO and plagiarised another project. No acknowledgement that the team, who met whilst working for a telecoms company on PBX projects, has been working on their solution for years. Perhaps they think the beta was also produced in a week too?
In my experience, it's the projects that try to claim that they're better than others that have something to prove. The ones that are secure in what they're doing just get on and do it. Make a comparison between tech if you need to, for the purposes of differentiation: fine. But when it gets personal and accusatory, I rapidly lose respect.

The platform, which speaks loudly about the protection, was hacked. Is it worth it to trust her?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:39:12 PM

Not to me:

Please provide a url to a secure voip platform that allows businesses to launch ippbx networks in a few clicks and protect their privacy with crypto payments.

The platform, which speaks loudly about the protection, was hacked. Is it worth it to trust her?

Firstly, we don't know what happened, so I'd advise you don't jump to any conclusions just yet. Secondly, there's a huge difference between a person/account being hacked and a platform being hacked. Conflating the two is lazy thinking, akin to saying that because the CEO of VW crashed his car, it's not safe to drive a VW. It's not like The DAO and it doesn't indicate a systemic risk.

I get you're into Crypviser. Great, good for you, I don't know anything about it but I hope it's a good platform and does well. But don't fall into the trap of assuming that one platform has to fail for another to do well. That's rather narrow zero-sum thinking, which is pretty ridiculous when applied to crypto at this stage in its life.
mdnajir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

Does the conversion rate for BTC to ETT amendment because the worth of BTC changes?
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

Will there be more information tomorrow? Please provide more details of the compensation plan and the solution you are going to implement for dual-chain. Since you promise more bonus for the investors, how much will we get? Also, the investigation report is a must.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:49:47 PM

I guess we're all long on ETT now, lol.

Hopefully we can get passed this shambles, and get some working code out, that's the only way we are gonna get any returns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:23:35 AM

From blog post here: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-3-9ba6abd0c7bd

An Important Update #3

Dear EncryptoTel community,

We have been glad to see how our community has supported us throughout this difficult situation, as the investigation into the hack remains ongoing, and I would like to thank you all once again for doing so. Our community is a critical part of EncryptoTel, right from the start, and so we are hugely appreciative of your continued patience.

As CEO, however, I understand just a ‘thank you’ is not enough, and so would like to reassure you that there will be a bonus for every investor who still holds our tokens. We are naturally keen to resolve all these problems as soon as possible.

Development
Our long-term investors do not need to worry about our product timeline. Everything is going according to plan in our roadmap. Very soon you will be able to see the look and feel of our new Investor dashboard, as well as various other exciting updates.

Starting from 10 July many of our new developers will start in our office, at which point we will make a video for our investors to see where we are working.

Waves tokens
Since the majority of Waves assets are safe, and the loss will not be borne by investors, you do not need to do anything.

Ethereum tokens
Holders who have the Ethereum asset should simply wait and hold their ETT. We will post further instructions shortly.

Sincerely,

Roman Nekrasov, CEO of EncryptoTel

More information is coming tomorrow.

If building the product successfully in the future, the present problem will not be a big issue.
Anyway, I have no other choice, but following the progress.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:38:02 AM

From blog post here: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-3-9ba6abd0c7bd

An Important Update #3

Dear EncryptoTel community,

We have been glad to see how our community has supported us throughout this difficult situation, as the investigation into the hack remains ongoing, and I would like to thank you all once again for doing so. Our community is a critical part of EncryptoTel, right from the start, and so we are hugely appreciative of your continued patience.

As CEO, however, I understand just a ‘thank you’ is not enough, and so would like to reassure you that there will be a bonus for every investor who still holds our tokens. We are naturally keen to resolve all these problems as soon as possible.

Development
Our long-term investors do not need to worry about our product timeline. Everything is going according to plan in our roadmap. Very soon you will be able to see the look and feel of our new Investor dashboard, as well as various other exciting updates.

Starting from 10 July many of our new developers will start in our office, at which point we will make a video for our investors to see where we are working.

Waves tokens
Since the majority of Waves assets are safe, and the loss will not be borne by investors, you do not need to do anything.

Ethereum tokens
Holders who have the Ethereum asset should simply wait and hold their ETT. We will post further instructions shortly.

Sincerely,

Roman Nekrasov, CEO of EncryptoTel

More information is coming tomorrow.

If building the product successfully in the future, the present problem will not be a big issue.
Anyway, I have no other choice, but following the progress.

That's a great message to calm everyones nerves. I hope that the clear communication continues throughout the development. This is a long term project and I am a long term holder.

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

Step your team stay to success, show if this is the first and the first dual platform project exists, i'm sure encryptotel team can surely pass this difficult time

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rubiprojects

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

Bad news, hack, delays, and now no exchanges, when will you help us? I just want my principal back.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

Bad news, hack, delays, and now no exchanges, when will you help us? I just want my principal back.

You need to have some patience as the team has sent an official announcement and also promised to provide an additional bonus to all the investors, so it's a win-win situation now, if you go for an exit then it's your loss now...wait for them to come up with a solution.
SCCFX

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

good update dev, i hope not long time all problem can solved
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

You need to have some patience as the team has sent an official announcement and also promised to provide an additional bonus to all the investors, so it's a win-win situation now, if you go for an exit then it's your loss now...wait for them to come up with a solution.
Yeah , while waiting i think you should not think about ett for now or focus in the other things .A good updates of additional bonus to the investors . Its a big opportunity and hoping this coin to be traded in big exchange after this problems.
EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

An update:
Roman will be posting full results of the investigation into the hack later this evening, or in the morning tomorrow.

I can tell you this much right now though: The hacker sent back the stolen ETH ETT tokens. Blockswap is disconnected and will remain so. The system is secure. A re-issue will no longer be necessary. We will resume distribution of the last investors still lacking their ETT in 2-3 days. Bounty distribution will begin 2-3 days after that. We will be doing these remaining distributions ourselves. We understand its been a very long and frustrating road to this point. We are anxious to complete distribution and put this behind us. This project still has all the potential in the world, and development continues. It will accelerate soon. Thank you for your patience.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

An update:
Roman will be posting full results of the investigation into the hack later this evening, or in the morning tomorrow.

I can tell you this much right now though: The hacker sent back the stolen ETH ETT tokens. Blockswap is disconnected and will remain so. The system is secure. A re-issue will no longer be necessary. We will resume distribution of the last investors still lacking their ETT in 2-3 days. Bounty distribution will begin 2-3 days after that. We will be doing these remaining distributions ourselves. We understand its been a very long and frustrating road to this point. We are anxious to complete distribution and put this behind us. This project still has all the potential in the world, and development continues. It will accelerate soon. Thank you for your patience.

Excellent, looking forward to the report and the following completion of all distributions!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

From the blog post here: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-4-9c1deb80001b

An Important Update #4

Hello.

Our investigation has come to a conclusion.

We have enclosed the report of our colleagues from the laboratory of Zerion, who helped to conduct the investigation. We expect Incent to publicly apologize to the EncryptoTel community, and accept full responsibility including financial damages.

Here is the report on the investigation into the hacking incident: >>>

ETH token
The hacker has returned the 38 million stolen ETH ETT tokens, likely as a result of our statement of intent to re-issue the ETH ETT token. All tokens are now accounted for and secure as you can see here. Trading will be re-enabled on Tidex soon.

Waves token
As a reminder to Waves ETT token holders, you do not need do anything. Trading will be re-enabled on Waves-DEX and Tidex soon.

Distribution
We will be resuming distribution in the next few days. We will be doing it personally, and not relying on a third party. The bounty distribution process will begin right after that.

Aleksey Kuznetsov, CTO and co-founder
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

Great news!

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-4-9c1deb80001b
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:21:59 PM

Yeah this is the good news that I mean before. Every problem will solve in this project as long as you give the team time to solve those. Now we're waiting for incent taking responsibility of some of "those".

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: