Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:05 AM

Coinsmarket will be back online and it will come soon!
Just have a little faith and then ECA will go to the moon! Cheesy

I think the better faith we can have that ECA on cryptopia is going to a rush run again not in CM exchange.

Coinsmarkets was fine for a while. I guess the whole ECA bullrun got people really crazy and crashed their server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roybatty1982

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

UPDATE REGARDING EXCHANGES AND COINMARKETCAP

Electra has been added to Crypto-bridge which is a modern decentralized exchange and one I personally believe has good potential to grow.

Electra has been re-added to Coinmarketcap using the markets from coinhouse.eu and crypto-bridge.org. The current circulating supply on Coinmarketcap is wrong. It should be about 22 billion not 800 million. Therefore Electra’s true valuation is still around $180,000,000 (not $5,000,000). I am speaking with Coinmarketcap to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Seriously Electra01??? you're making an announcement about a new exchange and market cap and shit but have wipe the memory of CoinsMarkets debauch that you lead us to trust? Where is the boss, are you the boss? Tell the truth, our coins are lost arn't they?? I've seen a shit load of pissed off investors on your social media. Anyone shilling this coin is a fool, pain and simple. I peeked at your twitter, you got someone posting a recent link to youtube about Electra coin you wouldn't want people to know. Another dude posted the team picture. The top tier, two of them are hiding their true faces, why....what for? This coin is a scam. F_uck Electra any anyone else who want to shill this coin.

If all ECA on in the CM wallet is stolen. What will happen? What Can we or the team do for that? A part of my ECA is still there...

ECA will be over if CM does not come back
Electra devs can't wash  their hands of it.
Too much ECA is on there, and the original investors will not put up with coins being stolen.
If you comment like this on Electra Discord, 'Ultor' (a total prick whore-clown) will ban you for expressing basic free-thought.

Electra won't be over any more than Bitcoin was after MtGox should CoinsMarkets not come back. Sorry for your potential loss, but don't try to place blame on the Electra team for your misfortune and mistakes. Electra had announced upcoming exchanges, new wallets, new website and roadmap before CM went down. Electra didn't lead you to trust CoinsMarkets. You left your coins on there, and if you researched investing in crypto at all you knew that you don't actually have your coins until they're in your own personal wallets.

When I found ECA and had researched all I could, I saw massive potential gains (and have made them even with today's corrections) with the huge staking rewards as a bonus. I bought as much as I could as quickly as I could, each time transferring to my new desktop wallet. Right after my last purchase CM went down so I have some on there still too. I'm still hopeful it will come back online, but in the meantime my personal ECA wallet has already staked rewards and is working flawlessly. Keep your heads up and at the bare minimum, learn the lesson of keeping your own wallets. And Hodl.

Actually I stored ECA in my personal wallet and still holding it. Part of ECA I nought just before CM was down may be lost... . what I want to know is tha if CM is not comming back how the total suppy and price would be changed?
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

Coinsmarket will be back online and it will come soon!

I just hope what you are saying turn out to be true because if not I am going to suffer a significant setback.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
quier

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

If Coinsmarkets comes back everyone will withdraw their coins 100% and transfer it to new exchange. S it will be the end of them Smiley
ilitirit

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

So if I understand correctly, the CM debacle is Electra's fault?

So other people who also can't access loads of other crypto on CM should be blaming ECA?

Someone should get CNN on this right now.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

CM will never come back... they just fail to do their job at this level

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

Electra has been added to Crypto-bridge which is a modern decentralized exchange and one I personally believe has good potential to grow.

Electra has been re-added to Coinmarketcap using the markets from coinhouse.eu and crypto-bridge.org. The current circulating supply on Coinmarketcap is wrong. It should be about 22 billion not 800 million. Therefore Electra’s true valuation is still around $180,000,000 (not $5,000,000). I am speaking with Coinmarketcap to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Seriously Electra01??? you're making an announcement about a new exchange and market cap and shit but have wipe the memory of CoinsMarkets debauch that you lead us to trust? Where is the boss, are you the boss? Tell the truth, our coins are lost arn't they?? I've seen a shit load of pissed off investors on your social media. Anyone shilling this coin is a fool, pain and simple. I peeked at your twitter, you got someone posting a recent link to youtube about Electra coin you wouldn't want people to know. Another dude posted the team picture. The top tier, two of them are hiding their true faces, why....what for? This coin is a scam. F_uck Electra any anyone else who want to shill this coin.

If all ECA on in the CM wallet is stolen. What will happen? What Can we or the team do for that? A part of my ECA is still there...

Electra devs can't wash  their hands of it.
Too much ECA is on there, and the original investors will not put up with coins being stolen.
If you comment like this on Electra Discord, 'Ultor' (a total prick whore-clown) will ban you for expressing basic free-thought.

Electra won't be over any more than Bitcoin was after MtGox should CoinsMarkets not come back. Sorry for your potential loss, but don't try to place blame on the Electra team for your misfortune and mistakes. Electra had announced upcoming exchanges, new wallets, new website and roadmap before CM went down. Electra didn't lead you to trust CoinsMarkets. You left your coins on there, and if you researched investing in crypto at all you knew that you don't actually have your coins until they're in your own personal wallets.

When I found ECA and had researched all I could, I saw massive potential gains (and have made them even with today's corrections) with the huge staking rewards as a bonus. I bought as much as I could as quickly as I could, each time transferring to my new desktop wallet. Right after my last purchase CM went down so I have some on there still too. I'm still hopeful it will come back online, but in the meantime my personal ECA wallet has already staked rewards and is working flawlessly. Keep your heads up and at the bare minimum, learn the lesson of keeping your own wallets. And Hodl.

Mt.Gox happened before there were a 1000 other coins to choose from . .  

Electra has already shot its wad.
With the new exchanges up, it can't even get past .005 cents.
With CM it reached .01 cent.
The momentum is gone.
All you can do is hope for CM to come back.
The ECA community has been reduced to a bunch of whinig idiots.
Electra Devs better get off their fucking ass and get in touch with CM dev and apologize for the death threats from its community -
Slugs like 'Ultor' and 'SirStagg' at ECA Discord allowed that shit to happen.  

I guess you don't like to do any kind of research. We made it to $0.0065 cents right before the entire market started to do down. A simply search on CMC can prove that. Yes, we reached $0.01 but for a few brief seconds, right before CM went down. The devs and team members have done everything they can to get in touch with CM, we even offered help but got no response from them. We have absolutely no contact with CM now. Also, you mention this as if the devs do nothing all day, each dev is working on something at the moment and are very busy, there's a reason why they aren't on discord just chatting. There's no need to start blaming people, ECA community is still very strong. If you chose to leave, fine by me. You're calling the community "whining idiots" when you're the only one complaining.

You can bullshit yourself and others all you want as you remain in denial -
The fact is, ECA is doing nothing now without CM.

"Wow, look at ECA takeoff" - currently says, No one.
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

The momentum is gone.
Electra Devs better get off their fucking ass and get in touch with CM dev and apologize for the death threats from its community -

I guess you don't like to do any kind of research. We made it to $0.0065 cents right before the entire market started to do down. A simply search on CMC can prove that. Yes, we reached $0.01 but for a few brief seconds, right before CM went down. The devs and team members have done everything they can to get in touch with CM, we even offered help but got no response from them. We have absolutely no contact with CM now. Also, you mention this as if the devs do nothing all day, each dev is working on something at the moment and are very busy, there's a reason why they aren't on discord just chatting. There's no need to start blaming people, ECA community is still very strong. If you chose to leave, fine by me. You're calling the community "whining idiots" when you're the only one complaining.

The devs are working hard behind the scene and how am I in denial? Look at the market right now, 90% of all coins are in red, why? Because the entire market is down. Like I said before, if you want to leave, then leave, I don't understand why people like you just come back waste your time just to hate on a coin. You seem to be such an expert, why aren't you trading other coins and because a billionaire then?

Who says I'm hating on ECA? - that's your extrapolation. I am saying ECA won't do jack-shit without CM.

I'm not asking your sorry-ass for approval if I want to leave or not. 
ECA was not doing jack-shit before BTC and other coins started tanking - it started its decline once CM went down, and continued after other pathetic exchanges listed ECA.
Why? Tons of ECA are held hostage on CM.   

How the fuck do you know what I'm invested in?
You have to force your assumptions (really just vacuous exptrapolations), because you don't have the balls to ask. 
You're not such hot-shit here on BitcoinTalk are you? No one to stroke you like at Discord.   
 Cool
nicjobi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

The momentum is gone.

The devs are working hard behind the scene and how am I in denial? Look at the market right now, 90% of all coins are in red, why? Because the entire market is down. Like I said before, if you want to leave, then leave, I don't understand why people like you just come back waste your time just to hate on a coin. You seem to be such an expert, why aren't you trading other coins and because a billionaire then?

Who says I'm hating on ECA? - that's your extrapolation. I am saying ECA won't do jack-shit without CM.

I'm not asking your sorry-ass for approval if I want to leave or not. 
ECA was not doing jack-shit before BTC and other coins started tanking - it started its decline once CM went down, and continued after other pathetic exchanges listed ECA.
Why? Tons of ECA are held hostage on CM.   

How the fuck do you know what I'm invested in?
You have to force your assumptions (really just vacuous exptrapolations), because you don't have the balls to ask. 
You're not such hot-shit here on BitcoinTalk are you? No one to stroke you like at Discord.   
 Cool

You don't have to defend yourself because of having an unpopular opinion. I firmly agree that everything hangs on whether coinsmarkets comes back.
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

I'm neither defensive or offensive.
Every battle is won before its fought - Sun Tzu.

CM will be back.
No worries.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

CM will be back.
No worries.
Ppl just losing their faith because of the time spent waiting for the something new from CM devs.
But that's normal. If CM and devs wanted to run out with your cryptocurrency than they wouldn't lose time for the work and statements.
nicjobi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

CM will be back.
No worries.
Ppl just losing their faith because of the time spent waiting for the something new from CM devs.
But that's normal. If CM and devs wanted to run out with your cryptocurrency than they wouldn't lose time for the work and statements.

Yeah I'm looking to buy more but I have other coins locked up in there.
iammist

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

Hi there,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but how long before we see rewards from staking? I've had 20K ECA in my wallet for 12 days now and no rewards. If it is a product of so many coins being locked up in CM, that's fine, I'll just wait.

Cheers,

Andrew
conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

Any CM update?

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

Hi there,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but how long before we see rewards from staking? I've had 20K ECA in my wallet for 12 days now and no rewards. If it is a product of so many coins being locked up in CM, that's fine, I'll just wait.

Cheers,

Andrew

Sorry, but with the actual network weight, and almost 20 Billion coins likely staking, 20K is far to little to expect reward in any reasonable time - you might have a look at the guess that is shown when you pull your mouse over the green arrow - while the time decreases fast in the first few days, (and can go up sometimes, if more people take their wallets online) - it will probably take longer than indicated  with a relative small amount, when you have been staking for more than 10 days... / there is a possibilty, that, without changing the rules, 20 k on their own will never hit a block before max supply is reached.
iammist

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

Hi there,

Cheers,

Andrew

Sorry, but with the actual network weight, and almost 20 Billion coins likely staking, 20K is far to little to expect reward in any reasonable time - you might have a look at the guess that is shown when you pull your mouse over the green arrow - while the time decreases fast in the first few days, (and can go up sometimes, if more people take their wallets online) - it will probably take longer than indicated  with a relative small amount, when you have been staking for more than 10 days... / there is a possibilty, that, without changing the rules, 20 k on their own will never hit a block before max supply is reached.

Thanks for the response! What would you think would be the minimum stake? I was lead to believe that this would be enough, but obviously not.
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

Hi there,

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks for the response! What would you think would be the minimum stake? I was lead to believe that this would be enough, but obviously not.

I think you will have to hold atleast 1M tokens if you want to get stakes daily. Otherwise start with 300K but it will take some time for you get stakes.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

All ECA stuck in CoinsMarkets. And a bunch of kiddies crying for "authorities" to step in. What should these "authorities" do, other than potentially confiscate all business assets including all coins. We've seen it with MtGox. Nobody has seen any coins back in years. Hope they can get their servers up running again. But hosting is probably not the right solution for this, they need real servers in a real datacenter.
selectnumber123

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

The new site is very gorgeous, but the website opens and the sub-sequences open more slowly, which is a big team doing one thing
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

my guess is that to stake at all, your wallet needs a weight of ca. 80 Million coin days, to come close, as long as the network weight is >100 Billion. With 20 k coins, this would likely take ca. 4000 days, or roughly 11 years... Sad  One million in one block should stake every 2 - 3 months... If the Million is split in to smaller amounts, you might stake more frequent (as the weight doesn't drop much after each stake) - but those will be small rewards only, and on average be slower, so you would loose out on compound interest.

I think you will have to hold atleast 1M tokens if you want to get stakes daily. Otherwise start with 300K but it will take some time for you get stakes.

You could probably have near to daily stakes with one million only if you cut it in many small inputs of around 30-40 k each. But the initial wait would probably near 3 months, and the daily rewards would be very small... For 300 k my guess would be 6 - 8 months until you reach first reward.

Almost daily staking, that doesn't slow reward down for everyone, would require at least 20 inputs of at least 2 Million each, so a total wallet size of >40 Mio
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: