Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144250 times)
namely

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

on CM there are around 800 mil coin you can see it on the Explorer. Coinmarkets show the coin supply of the coin not how many coins are on the exchange, 20 bil was the coin circulating supply!

Coinsmarkets dows about two months ago. how do you trust yourself about CM already transffered all ECAs to another small wallets. Explain us. How do you know. You talk about now and wallets show now stituation not two months ago.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namely

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

When coinsmarkets crashed about two months ago, at the same night electraproject.org also crashed and not reached about a day. Anyone thinks there is a realtion between ECA and Coinsmarktes.

Also peaople banned from ECA's telegram, discord and reddit pages beacuse of their opinions. Do you think this coin is decentralized?
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

Well, the claim that CM holds 20 Billion ECA is obvious bullshit. There might be 5 Billion, or even slightly more, on CM, but that's about it. Still difficult to predict what would happen IF, but this seems by now a rather unlikely event..

when wallets were on i remember i saw 20 billion on CM , if these coins are back and with not so many people hwo wants them , like last month hype , then normally the price goes down ... anyway on long term i think its possible in 2-3 years for eca to reach 1$

Well, the wallet is online, and it shows 24038150667.7   ECA, but under the total of "Monney supply" / that is the total monney supply as shown on the explorer, and not the coins on coinsmarkets.

on CM there are around 800 mil coin you can see it on the Explorer. Coinmarkets show the coin supply of the coin not how many coins are on the exchange, 20 bil was the coin circulating supply!

Well, I would like to know where you see the 800 mil on the Explorer - Which addresses do you see as CM adresses. (And of course your right that the 20 + bil is the total supply)

I did a longer analysis with the explorer, and did identify many addresses that I think are most likely on CM. The (not complete) list follow:

ERgSYfQ3xySNcZDwsVeyWW3XpfLAhj3fzS
EKg48DDngAt8H8cgc9apreZYravkkY5ffF
EWGUsCUp6gyA7D6UF7uKGUtjzgc8kjy1jt
EcRumbwBDmAWqtEQBaedfa6237qeR8ozxF
EQcUrxTpkmHAKo5zW4vYUtBaoTYRcNm5D2
EcYuKxiot16fYsaupaa5DEJCCTnZ2GSa7R
ESgBGb6nJpXduUaDysE9QR5k5BodwNuvhj
EXuAohjB386zH6Pc8jtAM9GH2yXpZNYY3a
EX2rkcCBMoZqVTno5e1ydXV8GSaGS82hVu
Eafi1je67LqkvQg7mYs8xRXg5iA4mA8dWN
ETQCNTgWig1PTWwxTyg8DLSUAU2AiY5Ssx
EPDT23J23sDNgUHcqrBdGgyooVGwi8c2D7
EdGZzQ3YpZzgfmLLKUmDuLgvx5unsm9gXC
EPHvv7UHLB9edKcxTs1zEdjRdDMruaoGP5
ES4s9JbPqqwnePwKbEQGK1iP8n8mUGfGpC
EfiS9bfCupxSjg8rT26LPSz1URSd3AtWwx
EcASuAvVLY3Pd33So2CqzatFnvGseLQZrG
EeGRDEaE9oxgss116aqXi54ycC2qeK652Y
EUG6jYe9qKCzYoC3UHdrrRYyCYh3P8Nf3t
ETaUXyXNuUuuuRULuKeXpMWzNdxSyzPsjT
EgLT8GbqZ7xSqy9LJZfCCNDTUWwJ1d7gua
ESB3AvJN9QBbRS4VZuAeAXCPAWPq34AoCW
EPhDjnsXoresHyYeRrdeQEDRLtiHd2KL7M
Ef4A6DtcW4QaKnxJpnDFVtZ4zDayYCdEjL

The total of ECA on those addresses amounts to almost 5 Billion. (I did a systematic check for all the top 50 addresses on the Richlist, and also added some smaller addresses that were created as change addresses trough payouts, and otherwise meet the pattern.

What all of those addresses have in common is that they were created late in december or the first 3 days of january, have received most coins from older big addresses (and usually the bulk from one address only), often had some outpayments before january 3th.
None of those accounts have any transactions between after January 5th and before January 13/14. But all of those accounts are staking very regularly ever since, and none have other transactions (beside stakes) after january 5th.

For the smaller accounts this might not be significant in itself, but accounts with more than 50 Mio coins usually stake daily if they are online. So while some of those addresses might actually not be on CM, I did no systematically check for ranks 51 - 100 of the Richlist,
and there will be many smaller accounts (mostly change addresses), that are on CM as well.

The fact that all this addresses are regularly staking, and that the CM website (on its old - or non https:// - addresses) shows wallets regularly online, doesn't say anything on itself about the likelyhood of CM coming back ever.
The official web address (https://coinsmarkets.com) is not reachable via cloudflare since days.

So - may be - the fact that we can only see the old servers that show no change at all (besides the amounts of coins on the online wallets beeing updated - and the occasional change in the header-text) could also be an indication that the old host just keeps the servers running,
but that nobody of the CM team is ever accessing them. (They might have disolved, the boss might have run without most of the coins, the owner might already be in jail or sufferd a stroke or heart attack and is now in hospital or dead..) - We just no nothing, but the only signs of "activity" - like additional lines in the header from "bear with us" to "few hours" to "last db issues" might as well be the work of a simple hacker..

We know nothing for certain, but if anyone from the team had access and wanted to save his business, he would have tried to communicate better - so, while we don't know what really happend, we can be pretty sure that no competent person is in charge.

Also peaople banned from ECA's telegram, discord and reddit pages beacuse of their opinions. Do you think this coin is decentralized?

While there is no clear indication of cooperation between the ECA-Team and Coinsmarkets, the attitude of the ECA-Team towards critics is at least disturbing. They are usually claiming that they are certain that CM will come back, and strike down so called "FUDers". If they could be certain, they would need to have a connection - what they deny.

But insisting on totally unfounded spreading of confidence / delusions is not helping at all. Creating confidence without base in facts is actually the usual modus operandi of scammers, - and it should be considered a serious crime.
namely

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

Well, the claim that CM holds 20 Billion ECA is obvious bullshit. There might be 5 Billion, or even slightly more, on CM, but that's about it. Still difficult to predict what would happen IF, but this seems by now a rather unlikely event..

when wallets were on i remember i saw 20 billion on CM , if these coins are back and with not so many people hwo wants them , like last month hype , then normally the price goes down ... anyway on long term i think its possible in 2-3 years for eca to reach 1$

Well, the wallet is online, and it shows 24038150667.7   ECA, but under the total of "Monney supply" / that is the total monney supply as shown on the explorer, and not the coins on coinsmarkets.

Well, I would like to know where you see the 800 mil on the Explorer - Which addresses do you see as CM adresses. (And of course your right that the 20 + bil is the total supply)

I did a longer analysis with the explorer, and did identify many addresses that I think are most likely on CM. The (not complete) list follow:

ERgSYfQ3xySNcZDwsVeyWW3XpfLAhj3fzS
EKg48DDngAt8H8cgc9apreZYravkkY5ffF
EWGUsCUp6gyA7D6UF7uKGUtjzgc8kjy1jt
EcRumbwBDmAWqtEQBaedfa6237qeR8ozxF
EQcUrxTpkmHAKo5zW4vYUtBaoTYRcNm5D2
EcYuKxiot16fYsaupaa5DEJCCTnZ2GSa7R
ESgBGb6nJpXduUaDysE9QR5k5BodwNuvhj
EXuAohjB386zH6Pc8jtAM9GH2yXpZNYY3a
EX2rkcCBMoZqVTno5e1ydXV8GSaGS82hVu
Eafi1je67LqkvQg7mYs8xRXg5iA4mA8dWN
ETQCNTgWig1PTWwxTyg8DLSUAU2AiY5Ssx
EPDT23J23sDNgUHcqrBdGgyooVGwi8c2D7
EdGZzQ3YpZzgfmLLKUmDuLgvx5unsm9gXC
EPHvv7UHLB9edKcxTs1zEdjRdDMruaoGP5
ES4s9JbPqqwnePwKbEQGK1iP8n8mUGfGpC
EfiS9bfCupxSjg8rT26LPSz1URSd3AtWwx
EcASuAvVLY3Pd33So2CqzatFnvGseLQZrG
EeGRDEaE9oxgss116aqXi54ycC2qeK652Y
EUG6jYe9qKCzYoC3UHdrrRYyCYh3P8Nf3t
ETaUXyXNuUuuuRULuKeXpMWzNdxSyzPsjT
EgLT8GbqZ7xSqy9LJZfCCNDTUWwJ1d7gua
ESB3AvJN9QBbRS4VZuAeAXCPAWPq34AoCW
EPhDjnsXoresHyYeRrdeQEDRLtiHd2KL7M
Ef4A6DtcW4QaKnxJpnDFVtZ4zDayYCdEjL

The total of ECA on those addresses amounts to almost 5 Billion. (I did a systematic check for all the top 50 addresses on the Richlist, and also added some smaller addresses that were created as change addresses trough payouts, and otherwise meet the pattern.

What all of those addresses have in common is that they were created late in december or the first 3 days of january, have received most coins from older big addresses (and usually the bulk from one address only), often had some outpayments before january 3th.
None of those accounts have any transactions between after January 5th and before January 13/14. But all of those accounts are staking very regularly ever since, and none have other transactions (beside stakes) after january 5th.

For the smaller accounts this might not be significant in itself, but accounts with more than 50 Mio coins usually stake daily if they are online. So while some of those addresses might actually not be on CM, I did no systematically check for ranks 51 - 100 of the Richlist,
and there will be many smaller accounts (mostly change addresses), that are on CM as well.

The fact that all this addresses are regularly staking, and that the CM website (on its old - or non https:// - addresses) shows wallets regularly online, doesn't say anything on itself about the likelyhood of CM coming back ever.
The official web address (https://coinsmarkets.com) is not reachable via cloudflare since days.

So - may be - the fact that we can only see the old servers that show no change at all (besides the amounts of coins on the online wallets beeing updated - and the occasional change in the header-text) could also be an indication that the old host just keeps the servers running,
but that nobody of the CM team is ever accessing them. (They might have disolved, the boss might have run without most of the coins, the owner might already be in jail or sufferd a stroke or heart attack and is now in hospital or dead..) - We just no nothing, but the only signs of "activity" - like additional lines in the header from "bear with us" to "few hours" to "last db issues" might as well be the work of a simple hacker..

We know nothing for certain, but if anyone from the team had access and wanted to save his business, he would have tried to communicate better - so, while we don't know what really happend, we can be pretty sure that no competent person is in charge.

While there is no clear indication of cooperation between the ECA-Team and Coinsmarkets, the attitude of the ECA-Team towards critics is at least disturbing. They are usually claiming that they are certain that CM will come back, and strike down so called "FUDers". If they could be certain, they would need to have a connection - what they deny.

But insisting on totally unfounded spreading of confidence / delusions is not helping at all. Creating confidence without base in facts is actually the usual modus operandi of scammers, - and it should be considered a serious crime.

These adresses doesn't belnog to coinsmarkets. You can't know what wallet adress coinsmarkets had two months ago. these claims just bullshits.

And here we see. noone critices ECA. they always find ways to defend themselves. this coin was dead after coinsmarkets down.

And noone try to explain that electraproject.org crashed at the same time with coinsmarkets down.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

CM still has people's coins locked up?? Yikes.

Always take your coins off these exchanges, never trust them
namely

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

CM still has people's coins locked up?? Yikes.

Always take your coins off these exchanges, never trust them

this is an example of coinsmarkets communication just blaming people.
GoodHabit

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:54:01 PM by GoodHabit

These adresses doesn't belnog to coinsmarkets. You can't know what wallet adress coinsmarkets had two months ago. these claims just bullshits.

Well, if you can use the explorer properly, you can analyze movements on addresses (with timestamp) and thus identify patterns that would give a very high probability (there might be some false positives - but not that many on the larger addresses - and the owners of such addresses could just prove me wrong by shifting some coins now... - But if you are to dumb to learn how to use the explorer, you can cry whatever you want... (And the statement "doesn't belong" sounds "knowledgeable" - so I might as well here your reasoning?

And here we see. noone critices ECA. they always find ways to defend themselves. this coin was dead after coinsmarkets down.

Wrong again - ECA seemed pretty dead most of the time between June to mid december. And, until mid december, coinsmarket was a very marginal exchange. So, with the pump of ECA - not starting before dec. 18th, and culminating between dec. 30th and jan. 3th, became relatively important for just a few days. Then it crashed. While ECA is now down to 1/4 of it's peak price, its still 500 times higher than it was (on average) before the pump, that means for most of its existence. So, while not all is well, it's pretty much more alive than ever before the mid of december.

And noone try to explain that electraproject.org crashed at the same time with coinsmarkets down.

Websites crash all the time, some come online after a short time, or at least have frequent updates (like Electraproject.org), others don't, like Coinsmarkets.com (at least - til now - and IMO - most likely ever).
JohnDoe3490

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

Just wanted to reiterate one fact that an admin of another coin did indeed visit CoinsMarkets.com address since a bunch of their coins were stolen too:

First off:
We completely understand the community's frustrations regarding CoinsMarkets, but do not wish to start a manhunt on the owners to harass or threaten them. This is not the type of impression Lemanum wishes to convey. Recently, I Tiny_Dave/TinyGuy personally traded under 7 Euros worth of Lemanum to check if everything was working as it should be. It was not. The CoinsMarkets situation has adversely effected  the Lemanum community, due to witholding over 20 million Lemanum coins. This is unacceptable.

The address information:
Bitcointalk user “stoffel” created an impressive write-up, which contained all of the contact details they were able to find regarding the location of CoinsMarkets. This can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27944798#msg27944798. The address details obtained are as follows: “Surinamestraat 26, Den Haag”, which is in The Netherlands. As “stoffel” stated, there is a foundation as well as a business registered to this address. This can be confirmed by visiting the website of the KVK (Dutch Chamber of Commerce): https://www.kvk.nl/zoeken/handelsregister/#!uitgebreid-zoeken&handelsnaam=&kvknummer=&straat=surinamestraat&postcode=&huisnummer=26&plaats=Den Haag&hoofdvestiging=true&rechtspersoon=true&nevenvestiging=true&zoekvervallen=0&zoekuitgeschreven=1&start=0&initial=0&searchfield=uitgebreidzoeken.

A visit from another user:
Another Bitcointalk user under the name “Fred290” visited the above mentioned address. According to Fred, an elderly man opened the door and insisted he was not affiliated with CM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27582400#msg27582400. Naturally, this raised further questions.

My first visit:
On 16th January 2018 around 21:00h, I arrived at the Surinamestraat. Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, BMWs as well as a number of other equally flashy and expensive cars were parked on this street. The majority of the houses must have been worth in excess of 150 BTC! The ambassador of Panama also appears to be living here: https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.0902278,4.3074533,3a,28.5y,297.3h,89.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7WGDGFooFNGWgmnMbvWH7A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

Having taken in the sites, I then arrived at the property where CM  are supposedly located. To say that the mansion was huge is something of an understatement. The ground floor houses a private gallery for paintings. The second and third floors house swanky living areas for the property's residents. I rang the doorbell multiple times, to no answer. I then wrote a short letter asking to be contacted, and posted this through the letter box. I am yet to receive a response.

My second visit:
On the following day (17th January 2018), around 19:00h, I visited the Surinamestraat again. After ringing the doorbell multiple times, an elderly man screamed through the letter box:

Elderly man: Who is there?
Me: Dave <Lastname> from <City>, I’m here because a company registered a website to this address.
The website is down, and has taken a lot of people's money with it. Since it appears that the owners of the website are unwilling to communicate, I decided to check the address for myself.
Elderly man: What are your contact details?
Me: <phone number> and <E-mail>.
Elderly man: What is your Fax number?
Me: Fax? I don’t have one.
Elderly man: Mmm ok, so what is the name of the website?
Me: Coinsmarkets.com.
Elderly man: Let me write that down. Can you please read it out?
Me: C o i n s m a r k e t s . c o m.
Elderly man: What did they do?
Me: This is/was a marketplace where you can trade Bitcoin for altcoins. The website went down on the fifth of January.
Elderly man: Say what? Bitcoins and altcoins? I don’t know anything about Bitcoins.
Me: If I may ask, there are two businesses registered to this address <Name company> and <Name Foundation>. Do any of these belong to you?
Elderly man: Yes, both of these are my companies. The Foundation was founded by myself 10 years ago, and bares no relation to the trading of Bitcoin.
Me: Are you willing to press charges against CoinsMarkets for fraud?
Elderly man: If it can be proven that my address is falsely being used, then yes.
Me: You can find this on the website whois.com.
Elderly man: Another young man also came here a week ago, and said he had lost money. Did you lose any money too?
Me: Personally, I have lost nothing. People who I know however are extremely concerned that they have lost a lot of money. Millions of Euro are currently being witheld.
Elderly man: How much!?!?!?!?!?
Me: More than one million Euro.
Elderly man: I will read up on the Internet about this site. If my address is being used, rest assured that I will be pressing charges. I will call you before the weekend with an update.

The below picture confirms that I was at said property. Further updates on CoinsMarkets will be provided in due course:
http://i68.tinypic.com/34nje3k.jpg
The sign standing on the roof
http://i68.tinypic.com/4kuwyf.png

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Its bee so long since coinsmarket is down.I understand they are only few people but i dont believe they dont have money to pay for support and something is suspicious there.Electra price is day by day going down.Dont know what to expect but i have been here since last December so ill wait even if it drops to 1 Satoshi ill hold
D1n4R

Activity: 168

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

many of the people who have lost eca. I have lost from cm because until now the market can not be opened and my assets are swallowed therein
ttntt

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

But I do not think so, now the total network weight is 250 billion, while only 190 billion last month, the coin should not disappear
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

When will ECA devs be having a public meeting?
You know, like other coins go out and promote themselves.
(He He he).
GoodHabit

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

But I do not think so, now the total network weight is 250 billion, while only 190 billion last month, the coin should not disappear

Well, "only" isn't the correct term - until late in december, network weight was mostly below 100 Billion. So the increase just means that it takes more and more time to get your expected reward, because to many small inputs are staking, slowing reward down for everyone.

c15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

when will eca bounce back!

ddcabella

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

ECA will only bounce back when CM is back...
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

ECA is tanking - $0.001329

ECA devs are not to be found, they are part of CM scam.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

ECA is tanking - $0.001329

ECA devs are not to be found, they are part of CM scam.

They are nervous because Interpol is looking for them.
JohnDoe3490

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

Good morning Mr. Suleyman Omayoglu (Let's use real names shall we? Why hide behind an alias if you have nothing to hide?)

1. We decline your invite to join discord. We are interested in having a dialog on common grounds, free from censorship.  You keep using the word honesty, yet you are in charge of the most manipulative, censored, disinformativ, fact deprived organisation we have ever encountered.

2. One of our sources inform us that Eca was in touch with CM via email Q3 of 2017. We have print screens of Eca admins admitting this. This would be of great interest to the people that lost money in CM. Please provide this email in it's raw format so that we can investigate the senders IP address. If you do not comply with this request you are actively helping CM get away with a 50m$ theft. Provide this information within 1 week or we will be forced to expose the true identity Of MR. Electra01 which we recently acquired in the same way we found you Mr. Suleyman Omayoglu aka Sols. Everyone can be found.

3. Please inform your Eca cult members to stop posting disinformation in this forum thread. Or we will have to ramp up our efforts with similar tactics. Chinese troll farms are so cheap these days.

You have 1 Week or else we expose Mr. Electra01's Identity.

Share those emails and print screens. I'm curious Smiley.
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

Just had my ECA stolen by coinhouse.

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

Just had my ECA stolen by coinhouse.

Your money is safe and sound. They are just "HODLing" it for you. CONhouse, CONmarket, CONcontrol all recommended exchanges for trading ECA according to team Electra. The Eca coin is terminal, anyone sitting on this coin is a fanatic. What will happen when billions of Eca are eventually released from CONMarkets? Eca will plummet and be worthless in minutes. Get out while you still can, if you can. To not get stuck in "LIMBO" transfer only small amounts. And withdraw only small amounts so they can't con you or as the CONExchanges and team ECA calls it: flag withdrawal as suspicious.

If you want to find the owner of coinsmarket, just look for the owners of coinshouse or coinscontrol they are all the same person
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: