Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

There is a voting challenge to list ECA on CoinEx exchange.
Get 1,000 ECA.

Read here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@martiniblanco/electra-coinex-exchange-listing-1-000-eca-per-voter-bounty

HEX.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

There is a voting challenge to list ECA on CoinEx exchange.
Get 1,000 ECA.

Read here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@martiniblanco/electra-coinex-exchange-listing-1-000-eca-per-voter-bounty

Hm. . . . interesting. Thanks of the read.
thuesdayb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

my sync has stoped at block 13,815...
any advices how to solve this?

desctop wallet 1.1.2
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

desctop wallet 1.1.2

Delete the cache in apps roaming. It will re-download everything.
thuesdayb

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

desctop wallet 1.1.2

thank you. it works  Wink
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

desctop wallet 1.1.2

thank you. it works  Wink

No problem. Keep it going and enjoy Electra!
brunozisterer

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Recovering wallet from mnemonic seed is taking hours !!
Is it normal that I have to wait that long ?

Still try to recover wallet from mnemonic seed.
Wallet show: Recovering wallet from mnemonic...
After 3 weeks still not synct. Does anybody have a solution ?
Colxpls

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 04:47:08 AM by Colxpls

The issue with Electra is that they're touting partnerships with ATM companies in ICO phase. Now, the ICO itself isn't the issue, the issue is staff are saying it has an existing use case, but in reality these will not be available for a year at least and that's assuming that funding is met. The final product does not exist

So, why do two existing ATM ventures need an ICO? The simple answer is they want to raise capital, however initial ATM fees could cover this alone, and why would someone be willing to use these companies when they can't even get a simple LinkedIn URL to work on their ICO page? We've been delaying the fork and "10B Company" for 4 months now and the roadmap keeps getting silently changed in the background. Better off waiting until this bottoms out and the team finally decides to reveal the partnerships.

Furthermore you have people like Aykut Baybas (Master Den) claiming that the team is solely concentrated on providing a use case, and that price action is secondary to this. If that's the case then we wouldn't have team members making contradictory statements like "timing of news release is key" (In reference to releasing this long awaited news in the bull market rather than right now). This is speculating that retail FOMO, investors who do not know any better, will pump up the value.

Another thing - The premine, and all the other large holders, are still staking at 50% rewards. This is going to leave us with a bare minimum of 29B circulating supply before the fork is finally sorted out, and that's assuming the team actually sticks to their promises this time around.

Seems highly reminiscent of XVG back in its haydays. In fact I even recall Sunerok mentioning Electra a while back.

ECA has gone from being a legitimate community project revival to a project fueled by greed.
Hyped up Vaporware.

It appears that the team is simply dismissing this as FUD/negativity. Reality check: There would be no negativity if there was competency.
Regardless of how you attempt to paint this picture, the facts remain that the people in this project are still spreading misinformation about it in an attempt to prevent more cumulative losses from occurring.

We are constantly told "the fork is ready" and that "The Electra Foundation would take 3-5 days to set up". Well, why are we taking so long to implement both of these measures? It's like waiting for winter to arrive on Game of Thrones. Might I remind everyone that the initial founder is to receive all the staking rewards, which is closing in on 400M ECA now.

Staff tell us the project is doing great, but nothing has changed since December except for the new adoption of this garbage unprofessional approach to marketing. Attempting to hype and sexualize a financial product with blonde bimbos lacking any kind of cryptographic literacy is terrible at best. Why on Earth would anybody put money into that? How does this provide incentive to use Electra as an every day currency, or have we now switched our target audience from every day families to college frat boys?

We should not be sending people like Cassandra Hawkins (Electra Spirit) to institutional blockchain meetups. She has a degree in homeopathy and fitness ffs.

- Stake reduction delay
- Foundation delay
- Funds still not moved into multisig wallet
- Original core team silent
- Github activity stalling
- Founder keeps all staking rewards
- Overseers Ryu, VergeLife, Eca Giraffe and Zarag gone (3/4 moving onto new projects)
- Team opening bot party chat for sponges
- Team offering their consumers money to win exchange votes
- Price per unit below 10 satoshis
- False ATM announcements
- Openly shilling Aircoins, Unifox and other vaporware (ICO) products in chat

Where do you see this going?
AltInvestor2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

we are not going to lie to ourselves : electra is a biigg shitcoinn of its mother . sell off this shamecoin .
do you remermber elektra ? it is the same team
You got a few things wrong...
E01 is staking far, far more than 400m. Think more in the 2-3b range.
You only listed the community overseers that have left, and missed the really important ones that were the real drivers and backbone of the project.
ECA Mom-Core team-Global Coordinator: She was a total driving force in the team. It seems to me nothing has been done since she left.
Ivan-Core team-Lead developer: His title says it all. His name has been removed from the GitHub.
Maverick-Marketing Coordinator: The only one trying to keep the community hyped and positive.

E01 needs to do whatever he can to try to get some of these people back. It's a huge red flag when key team members and long term supporters leave the team in droves.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Here is Maverick's Statement:

"I have received lots of inaccurate private messages in regards to me leaving the team. This is unfortunately true; however I want to be as transparent as possible to prevent any further false or possible statements from others moving forward.

Yes, it is true. I am sad to say that I had to step down from the team. Please forgive me as I do not feel comfortable disclosing personal information at this time. This has nothing to do with me going to another crypto team or the Electra project itself.

I’m a huge believer, perhaps one of the biggest, in Electra. This is something I never thought would happen and I’m truly upset. More so than you would ever think.

Just know that I’m very proud of the Electra community and all that you have accomplished, most importantly - the individual respect and comradery amongst members. Please keep up all the hard work and stay dedicated to the project."
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Electra is about to announce its first ATM & POS partnership, of which ECA $ is targeting 3,000 ATMs and 30,000 POSs globally. I think the value of the ECA token will increase in the future.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Electra is about to announce its first ATM & POS partnership, of which ECA $ is targeting 3,000 ATMs and 30,000 POSs globally. I think the value of the ECA token will increase in the future.
Old news.... It was an ICO so it "might" be big news "if" this other company succeeds.... And those #'s for ATM's and POS are company projections for how many they "hope" to have in 5 or 10 years.
This announcement was worse than an announcement of an announcement. It's an announcement that only stood to do 2 things.... Try to get people to invest in the ICO, and try to make it appear like ECA was actually in a viable, usable partnership.
I wish it wasn't true, but it is.
It's the equivalent of my claiming to be a millionaire now because I'm invested in crypto, because someday it's going to moon.
Colxpls

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 03:04:10 AM by Colxpls

"I have received lots of inaccurate private messages in regards to me leaving the team. This is unfortunately true; however I want to be as transparent as possible to prevent any further false or possible statements from others moving forward.

Yes, it is true. I am sad to say that I had to step down from the team. Please forgive me as I do not feel comfortable disclosing personal information at this time. This has nothing to do with me going to another crypto team or the Electra project itself.

I’m a huge believer, perhaps one of the biggest, in Electra. This is something I never thought would happen and I’m truly upset. More so than you would ever think.

Just know that I’m very proud of the Electra community and all that you have accomplished, most importantly - the individual respect and comradery amongst members. Please keep up all the hard work and stay dedicated to the project."

Every member that left within the same month said it was for personal reasons. I'm calling bullshit now - Nobody would announce problems about the project after departing. It's just not realistic to expect anyone to do that. Ivan, one of the core blockchain developers, has left and even Aykut has gone on holiday. Key members have departed from the project, the fork has been delayed, and the funds still remain in Electra01's wallet staking for his own personal gain. Why exactly does this person deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars when he initially wasn't even interested in getting involved with the community/project?

Hell, we're even seeing paid shills come onto the BTT to dilute some of the criticism going on here. This is an act of desperation.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

Every member that left within the same month said it was for personal reasons. I'm calling bullshit now - None of them would announce problems within the back end upon their departure. Ivan, one of the core blockchain developers, has left and even Aykut has gone on holiday. Key members have departed from the project, the fork has been delayed, and the funds still remain in Electra01's wallet staking for his own personal gain. Why exactly does this person deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars when he initially wasn't even interested in getting involved with the community/project?

Hell, we're even seeing paid shills come onto the BTT to dilute some of the criticism going on here. This is an act of desperation
Paid shill of the project by a non English speaker in 3, 2, 1....
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

I wish this idea increase well and excellent.
Spotless approach, logical business.  Good luck DEV's!
🤣🤣🤣🤣.... This is so sad and obvious. Hope ECA team isn't paying too much for this crap. Every post that asks a real question or brings up a valid point is followed by amazingly similar comments in horrible English.
Colxpls

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

The project will be successful. Interesting project, watchful logo.  Good luck all.

First paid shill comment started here

Hey, fellows! Seems interesting idea! Credible vision, absorbing logo.

Hello ! I suppose it's a very nice project. Interesting website, blameless plan!

Hello, DEVs.
good business, trust in the future can run according to the planned!

Such project are getting prosperous.
Outstanding logo, sensible approach, riveting logo!

The idea is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool!

I wish this idea increase well and excellent.
Spotless approach, logical business.  Good luck DEV's!

Poor business practice.
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

Every member that left within the same month said it was for personal reasons. I'm calling bullshit now - Nobody would announce problems about the project after departing. It's just not realistic to expect anyone to do that. Ivan, one of the core blockchain developers, has left and even Aykut has gone on holiday. Key members have departed from the project, the fork has been delayed, and the funds still remain in Electra01's wallet staking for his own personal gain. Why exactly does this person deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars when he initially wasn't even interested in getting involved with the community/project?

Hell, we're even seeing paid shills come onto the BTT to dilute some of the criticism going on here. This is an act of desperation.

It's ridiculous ... Aykut went 1 week on holidays and came back today ...

I am not against the negative opinions but hey I prefer not to answer when I see the critics since the beginning of the project.
Yet there has never been a real reason for FUD electra01 in 1 year and a half.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

It's ridiculous ... Aykut went 1 week on holidays and came back today ...

I am not against the negative opinions but hey I prefer not to answer when I see the critics since the beginning of the project.
Yet there has never been a real reason for FUD electra01 in 1 year and a half.
Great Aman.... Then you obviously must know the answer to why E01 is still staking the premine. The $1000 capital expenditures he claimed to be staking to cover  were covered almost a year ago. He keeps all the stakes personally, and he was in charge of the fork. You don't find it a direct conflict of interest that he personally is making thousands of dollars a day in staking rewards by delaying the fork?
Read back for 2 pages... What you call FUD are very real questions and concerns that you are personally refusing to answer. Why won't you answer real questions?
You give the same disrespect to everyone that even dares to ask questions, and accuse everyone of spreading fud when they just want answers. Difference in here is you can't ban anyone, which is what you do to everyone in Telegram and Discord who even dares to ask a question.
The supply is 100% going to run out before the end of 2019. This is math, not FUD. But you expect everyone is just going to ignore it because you don't want to talk about it. When exactly is the core team going to acknowledge this? How are they going to handle it? Are they increasing the supply? Lowering the staking? If they lower staking, it's going to have to go to next to nothing. And then what about masternodes? How are they going to pay masternodes anything when there's no supply? We're just supposed to invest or hard earned $ into a coin and "trust" that the team will magically fix it. The team that's lost THREE core members in 2 weeks, (Mom, Ryu, and Ivan), plus other important, long term team members like Crypto Life, Maverick, and Zarag.  I thought we were a community coin? I thought there was supposed to be transparency? Whatever is going on is a complete cover up, from E01 continuing to stake almost a year after he recouped his $1000, to the amount he's actually staking (over 2 billion coins), to the maybe change that HAS to come because of supply, to why about half of your key team members has quit in the last 2 weeks.
Aman, I hold you personally responsible for out and out lying to the community, bullying and banning people who try to find out the truth, and continuing to mislead everyone on what's going on. You're hurting tens of thousands of people who are invested in this. People with families to support, kids, school, mortgages... But you don't even care. Your only concern is keeping ECA going, no matter how many people your hurting or how many lies you have to tell.
The only team members I respect are the ones who've left.
At least they're answering the questions honestly when I DM then.
robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

I see a lot of negative and bitter comments from your side in this ECA thread Mr. Colx.

I am able to counter every "concern" you're raising but first I think everyone should understand here that the comments you post are not coming from a constructive mindset. Happy to enter in a conversation or discussion with you if you want.

Let me tackle all points you raised below.

1. The ATM Manunfacturer UniFox already has capital and working ATM's. They need to raise additional capital to expand as they have huge goals set for themselves. As you may have seen, they met with the American Blockchain Association a couple of weeks ago to discuss possible cooperation for installing 50k ATM's that the association is planning to plant in the US.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxijjeMKQHk&t=1s

2. As you know, but not explain below, the fork wasn't planned on the roadmap. Only the atomic swap integration. As the devs concluded we need to change the staking algo as well as improve the chain, it was decided to plan the fork. As you know, but not explain here, E01 is working hard on coding the fork and unfortunately had to delay the fork from happening last month. 3 weeks ago E01 confirmed the fork would happen in 4 to 8 weeks. Any releases from the roadmap can only be released after the fork as we want to avoid duplication of efforts. The bigger partnerships with real companies, willing to accept ECA sa payment method, we have been working on and are working on behind the scenes will only be released after our product ElectraPay is released. And for ElectraPay... right... we need the fork to happen first.

3. Aykut and the team don't focus on price correct. We believe that a good usecase, a solid product and an engaged community will result in a good price. So... the price is not the aim, its a result. As we are all volunteers, our incentive is of course eventual price increase as a result of us doing our job good. If we see another bull market as in end 2017 we know that thousands if not millions of people will enter the crypto space and of course we hope to lure them into the Electra community. To buy Electra, become active as community member and of course spend their ECA at shops where it's accepted (usecase). The effect achieving the above by announcing all we have in a bear market will be way less then in a bull market. AS such not everything will be released right away. And you know what? If you hang out in the community, the vast majority understands and agrees.

4.It is correct that the premine is staking and that is a choice E01 made. For the investors, big or small, its their own right to choose. At this moment I am working personally on setting up the foundation which I expect to happen in august. Once the foundation is set and the first portion of the premine is deposited (300-400mln), the foundation will not stake that part of the premine.
Also bear in mind that ECA is a POS coin and therefore has no hardcap. Once the fork happened the staking percentage will drastically decrease immediately and all years after.

Eitherway, I admire you put so much effort and time in looking into Electra. I'd encourage you to investigate more and be complete in your comments about the project. My second advice is to spend all your enrgy and time on positive things in life. It gives you more joy and satisfaction, I promise you that!

All the best,
Robert

The issue with Electra is that they're touting partnerships with ATM companies in ICO phase. Now, the ICO itself isn't the issue, the issue is staff are saying it has an existing use case, but in reality these will not be available for a year at least and that's assuming that funding is met. The final product does not exist

So, why do two existing ATM ventures need an ICO? The simple answer is they want to raise capital, however initial ATM fees could cover this alone, and why would someone be willing to use these companies when they can't even get a simple LinkedIn URL to work on their ICO page? We've been delaying the fork and "10B Company" for 4 months now and the roadmap keeps getting silently changed in the background. Better off waiting until this bottoms out and the team finally decides to reveal the partnerships.

Furthermore you have people like Aykut Baybas (Master Den) claiming that the team is solely concentrated on providing a use case, and that price action is secondary to this. If that's the case then we wouldn't have team members making contradictory statements like "timing of news release is key" (In reference to releasing this long awaited news in the bull market rather than right now). This is speculating that retail FOMO, investors who do not know any better, will pump up the value.

Another thing - The premine, and all the other large holders, are still staking at 50% rewards. This is going to leave us with a bare minimum of 29B circulating supply before the fork is finally sorted out, and that's assuming the team actually sticks to their promises this time around.

Seems highly reminiscent of XVG back in its haydays. In fact I even recall Sunerok mentioning Electra a while back.

ECA has gone from being a legitimate community project revival to a project fueled by greed.
Hyped up Vaporware.

robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Hello anonymous keyboard warrior. Why don't you let me and the people here know what you actually like? And it doesn't need to be ECA (I dont expect that from you). I assume, by looking at your name, your project's logo is green? Eitherway, I commented where I could on your incredibly short sighted comments, a weak attempt to convince people why ECA is the worst project you can possibly imagine.

Again, perhaps we can do a live Q&A online where you have the possiblity to fire anything at me and for me the noble task to counter all you fire with facts.

[/quote]

It appears that the team is simply dismissing this as FUD/negativity. Reality check: There would be no negativity if there was competency. (you are the negative one here Smiley )
Regardless of how you attempt to paint this picture, the facts remain that the people in this project are still spreading misinformation about it in an attempt to prevent more cumulative losses from occurring. (what misinformation?)

We are constantly told "the fork is ready" and that "The Electra Foundation would take 3-5 days to set up" (please show me where its asid. I told the community this week that the lawyer adviced 5 days when we submit the forms) . Well, why are we taking so long to implement both of these measures? It's like waiting for winter to arrive on Game of Thrones. Might I remind everyone that the initial founder is to receive all the staking rewards, which is closing in on 400M ECA now. (discussed it before)

Staff tell us the project is doing great, but nothing has changed since December except for the new adoption of this garbage unprofessional approach to marketing. Attempting to hype and sexualize a financial product with blonde bimbos lacking any kind of cryptographic literacy is terrible at best. Why on Earth would anybody put money into that? How does this provide incentive to use Electra as an every day currency, or have we now switched our target audience from every day families to college frat boys? (we are now 7 months underway my friend and in a bear market. We are doing great if you see where we are coming from (and Im not talking about price!! ) )

We should not be sending people like Cassandra Hawkins (Electra Spirit) to institutional blockchain meetups. She has a degree in homeopathy and fitness ffs. (Somebody from the team works in swimmingpool industry, We have people working in drywalling industry, I work as banking consultant, We have students, Mav is in real estate, etc. etc. And you know what? We are all passionate about the project and know a lot about he subject matter where some are maybe more technically savvy then the others)

- Stake reduction delay (no deadline set)
- Foundation delay (no deadline set)
- Funds still not moved into multisig wallet (what funds?)
- Original core team silent - Github activity stalling (Some activities we dont disclose in the open on Github to ensure it remains hidden for competitors)
- Founder keeps all staking rewards (no, E01 is also hedging ECA with other crypto)
- Overseers Ryu, VergeLife, Eca Giraffe and Zarag gone (3/4 moving onto new projects)    (Maverick joined, Ruru joined, Robert Bakker joined - Ryu is till with the project but not in the team, Zarag same)
- Team opening bot party chat for sponges (serious?)
- Team offering their consumers money to win exchange votes (
- Price per unit below 10 satoshis (yes Smiley )
- False ATM announcements (why false?)
- Openly shilling Aircoins, Unifox and other vaporware (ICO) products in chat (its not shilling, its talking positive about partner projects)

Where do you see this going? (a purple future)
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: