Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Eca top coin of my portfolio.
Need dump and BUY!

TOP Community and top Admin's

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IcathTrade

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been drafted by the military and will be completely unavailable for a month starting this Monday as there will be no phones or internet allowed where I’m going. This news was given to me 3 days ago, so I do not have much time to prepare.

Our social media, website, block explorers and foundation act independently of me so you can expect them all to be operational during my absence. Blockchain development is also expected to continue.

After one month, I expect to be back and will announce my return on Bitcointalk.

Sorry for you, but it's hard to say no in this case^^

As you will be unavailable for a month, you will sent the rest of the ECA to the foundation before leaving?
cryptobeacon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

I created this playlist with interviews of electra members, very good info and real people!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMy3Rdh0TbRmx9Qpxx_cR-c4X4CeLAVvI
AVenged13

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

I still cannot get over the fact that the developers are not doing anything about the fake volume on FATBTC
WHEN PEOPLE SEE FAKE VOLUME ITS A RED FLAG
DEVELOPERS WAKE UP ALREADY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

I still cannot get over the fact that the developers are not doing anything about the fake volume on FATBTC

What do you suggest that the developers must do about the fake volume on FatBTC? They don't have any power to stop it, because they don't run the exchange, the only thing that the developers can do is to ask the exchange to delist ECA so the project to not be associated with them in any kind. But this (the fake volume) is a good and a bad thing, a good thing is that ECA have more visibility due to the exchange position and a bad thing at the same time, as you said, people will avoid a fake volume exchange, at least the big investors.
AVenged13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

What do you suggest that the developers must do about the fake volume on FatBTC? They don't have any power to stop it, because they don't run the exchange, the only thing that the developers can do is to ask the exchange to delist ECA so the project to not be associated with them in any kind. But this (the fake volume) is a good and a bad thing, a good thing is that ECA have more visibility due to the exchange position and a bad thing at the same time, as you said, people will avoid a fake volume exchange, at least the big investors.

my man They closed the bots for 1 day a week ago and FATBTC had 100 usd volume
all of the 11.000 volume is fake there all of it
now if you wanna find positivity in it you are long gone
This has to stop
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

This has to stop

Developers can't do anything regarding that unless they are the one who is running the bots because the exchange and developer both are a separate entity

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

This has to stop

Developers can't do anything regarding that unless they are the one who is running the bots because the exchange and developer both are a separate entity

Well, the team could contact CMC and ask them to look in to the issue - because on FATBTC ALL volume is Fake, and this can easily be checked. So if CMC would do its Job properly, they would not list an obviously fake exchange with all fake volume, in all coins, not just ECA...
foxy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

This has to stop

Well, the team could contact CMC and ask them to look in to the issue - because on FATBTC ALL volume is Fake, and this can easily be checked. So if CMC would do its Job properly, they would not list an obviously fake exchange with all fake volume, in all coins, not just ECA...

CMC won't remove FATBTC just for one coin because more than 40 other coins/tokens are also listed over.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lance001

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

This has to stop

You think that fatbtc is the only exchange with fake volume and bots? Even the biggest top 10 exchanges have it.
AVenged13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

This has to stop

You think that fatbtc is the only exchange with fake volume and bots? Even the biggest top 10 exchanges have it.

Now today you can see the effects of the fake volume on the price
Cryptopia  has 5k real volume with its price at 7 shatoshi
FatBTC has 15k dominating the volume at 5 shatoshi driving the price down through FAKE VOLUME)
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND REDICULOUS
foxy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

This has to stop

Now today you can see the effects of the fake volume on the price
Cryptopia  has 5k real volume with its price at 7 shatoshi
FatBTC has 15k dominating the volume at 5 shatoshi driving the price down through FAKE VOLUME)
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND REDICULOUS

https://t.me/ElectracoinECA
https://discordapp.com/invite/B8F7Jdv

Even though developers can't do anything about the fake volume above are the official chat channels of Electra you can have your voice heard over there.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

This has to stop

There can't be any doubt that there is tons of fake volume and bots at work on all major exchanges. That is just how it is.
LightInOut

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

100% scam... I've been asking these questions and no one can answer them - even core members.

1. Why is e01 still staking? He has millions of ECA... WTF

2. Why is Ruru the only "dev" that's active? I've asked for the contacts of other devs but never get an answer... why? Because there are NONE or it's being outsourced. If the devs are being outsouced then here's the big issues.

- The outsourced devs are getting paid with ECA, who then dump it back on to their community - remember that big sell off? Makes sense
- or the devs are paid with BTC, but who is paying them? I don't see e01 paying or asking for community contributions... OH WAIT

They just asked for money because Ruru had to pay for some server bills... LOL there is an expense for running a business. This just shows that Electra cannot last longterm since they are going to keep asking for money or voluntary help. Flawed business model. Especially when e01 has MILLIONS of ECA unbelievable!

3. "MasterDen" keeps talking about new exchanges or partnerships. Over and over again. WTF - just pay for it and get listed! This is all bullshit because ECA is 100% voluntary, so where the hell would they get the money to pay for the exchanges? Exchanges all accept BTC so they are selling on their own community to get listed or are just lying to everyone.

ITS NOT HARD... PAY THE EXCHANGE THEN GET LISTED

No wonder it takes 6+ months for them to release something!

open up your eyes... and now e01 is on mandatory military leave? right before everything is supposed to be released? you have got to be kidding me
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

There are no developers! Go into any project and you will see developers talking and giving updates to the community.

Electra only has Ruru?  Cheesy unbelievable! Ask them for the contact or names of others. then also see how fast you get banned or they tell you to talk to Ruru.

I dont want to talk to Ruru!

They want to release atomic swaps, mobile wallets, electrapay and all this stuff in December but I can only talk to Ruru? what kind of a community project is this?

wake up people
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

There are no developers! Go into any project and you will see developers talking and giving updates to the community.

Electra only has Ruru?  Cheesy unbelievable! Ask them for the contact or names of others. then also see how fast you get banned or they tell you to talk to Ruru.

They want to release atomic swaps, mobile wallets, electrapay and all this stuff in December but I can only talk to Ruru? what kind of a community project is this?

wake up people

I don't know if the project is now dormant or not, but I know that a couple of months earlier I have joined their Discord and I saw a lot of activity in there. Maybe they are working behind the scenes, as many core devs don't have time to talk to the community also, they have a Community Manager for this. Or maybe I am wrong and you are right I don't know what really happens inside the project, but the best thing to do is to join their Discord channel and talk to people in there about the development of the project and ask for any info that you are interested in.

All you are doing now, here, is to spread FUD and maybe the project doesn't deserve it.
Why the FUD is bad for a project when is moving slowly or the price is down? Well, because the investors will come in here and read about it, so with FUD you only can make things worst. Just my 2 cents..

Cheers G
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Electra only has Ruru?  Cheesy unbelievable! Ask them for the contact or names of others. then also see how fast you get banned or they tell you to talk to Ruru.

wake up people

I don't know if the project is now dormant or not, but I know that a couple of months earlier I have joined their Discord and I saw a lot of activity in there. Maybe they are working behind the scenes, as many core devs don't have time to talk to the community also, they have a Community Manager for this. Or maybe I am wrong and you are right I don't know what really happens inside the project, but the best thing to do is to join their Discord channel and talk to people in there about the development of the project and ask for any info that you are interested in.

All you are doing now, here, is to spread FUD and maybe the project doesn't deserve it.
Why the FUD is bad for a project when is moving slowly or the price is down? Well, because the investors will come in here and read about it, so with FUD you only can make things worst. Just my 2 cents..

Cheers G

I’ve asked Robert, Ruru, Aman and “MasterDen” to provide the contact info of other team developers, besides Ruru. They never give me an answer! their discord is full of people trying to get access to a rain room so they can collect eca then sell it for being active. 99% write stupid robotic comments and talk to themselves to remain active. Again, go look yourself. Nothing like it was months ago with a real community.

Ask the core team yourself and see what they say. I know plenty of devs in other projects that are at have a role on discord. They say they have a team or devs but are they not a part of the community?

Lastly their community project manager is Ruru? There was a tweet that said an Electra c++ dev finished something. Please tell us who that dev is cause I have a lot of questions for them. I’ve never seen any devs in discord or telegram. Don’t give us the bs that they are too busy coding or don’t have the time to talk. That will just show their priorities are not towards the community

It’s not fud when it’s true. Ask them yourself
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

Look what happened to them this year

Ivan the lead dev left

Fork gets delayed

Absolutely nothing done or released until maybe December?

Something is happening behind the scenes and the core team is not being transparent with their investors or community.

They either have no developers ( another delay ), luckily found some volunteers ( why haven’t we seen them interact with the community), or they finally started paying someone to fix this mess.

Here’s the problems with the answers above

1. More delays

2. They found volunteers but they aren’t active in the community. That goes against the project

3. They finally decided to outsource the work. Where is this money coming from? They can only have Electra or Bitcoin to pay for this. Either option involves hurting their own community.

They have to sell Electra for btc... or they pay the work in Electra and I’m sure that gets sold cause they want to get paid. Lots of stuff being released in December and lots of recent dumps. What a coincidence!!!

Ruru is asking for money to cover vps expenses. Why doesn’t e01 pay for it? If he doesn’t then they expect the community to cover everything?!

Now e01 goes off to military service? Big exit scam coming or announcements won’t be what you all expect. The project isn’t even sustainable if they have to keep outsourcing the work. Where is the money coming from?!

These are all questions investors should be asking themselves

It’s not fud. Do your research and stop listening to what they keep telling you. Same story over and over again
IcathTrade

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

@LightInOut

Putting so much energy into creating false information is wonderful, that's how the manipulation works. You expose false truths to frighten people and make the price drop in order to be able to fill our bags at lower costs. so classic...  Smiley

so! You said that Ruru is the only active dev? wrong.. oops! Ruru is the lead dev so she talk about the dev for the team. As Ivan earlier this year. same thing.

She works with another Dev on Electrapay. the first part is done and testing right now. For this test in real conditions, she had to setup a specific server via AWS. If you know AWS, you know it can be surprising in term of cost.

About the fork, E01 explained it clearly. He was in charge of it, had some problems finding a competent team. His error was to not communicate with the community team about that, agreed on this point.

Then a team member found a team of dev who accepted to make the fork with us. E01 handle the payment of the team on his own funds.  the first phase was released, and the second is currently in test. BTC core update, AS and others things...

If you are smart enough, you can see the fork progress on github. Still it is necessary to know how to use github....

About the recruitment announcement, it's for the next step of the project. I think you can understand that, the next release is not the end.... the project gains in technical growth and offers, therefore in human need to correctly carry out the whole project.

No need to be a scientist to understand that -_-

In summary there are actually 3 dev working on the current stuff, and a external team about blockchain stuff. (and it's only the ones I see myself, so it's not a restrictive number of course)

I understand you, it's easier to spread false information than doing serious research. And good idea to create an account especially to spread all your false stuff, it's very credible   Cool

Sorry if my sentences are not perfect, it's not my original language
robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

wake up people

Cheers G

I’ve asked Robert, Ruru, Aman and “MasterDen” to provide the contact info of other team developers, besides Ruru. They never give me an answer! their discord is full of people trying to get access to a rain room so they can collect eca then sell it for being active. 99% write stupid robotic comments and talk to themselves to remain active. Again, go look yourself. Nothing like it was months ago with a real community.

Ask the core team yourself and see what they say. I know plenty of devs in other projects that are at have a role on discord. They say they have a team or devs but are they not a part of the community?

Lastly their community project manager is Ruru? There was a tweet that said an Electra c++ dev finished something. Please tell us who that dev is cause I have a lot of questions for them. I’ve never seen any devs in discord or telegram. Don’t give us the bs that they are too busy coding or don’t have the time to talk. That will just show their priorities are not towards the community

It’s not fud when it’s true. Ask them yourself

Hello anonymous person,

You sent me a twitter message from your anonymous twitter account past 24 hours wherein you asked for contact details of our devs.
You know crypto is all about anonymity, in fact you're operating anonymous where I chose to reveal my identity. ANd now you ask for the identity of devs that work on Electra. That sounds a bit strange doesn't it? IF people decide to stay anonymous we should respect that.

At this moment we work with internal as well as external devs to complete the work for Electra. In fact, as you may know from the past, E01 was responsible for the fork and still pays the cost related to hiring external devs working on phase 1 and phase 2 fork. This is all coordinated by Ruru.

Also what you should know is that we have the code in our private github (just like with phase 1) and when we're ready to go live with whatever we want to release, it get's pushed to the general github.

Eitherway, you have no right to claim to speak to the devs. They have more important things to do then defending themselves to someone accusing them and/or the project from false behavior or scamming.

Feel free to continue here or whereever, or conscience is clean and once the code is pushed into the github you'll see what work has been done.

Finally... yes... the past year was hard for us and some people left. In a matter of fact getting good devs is hard and dont even start about getting good devs willing to volunteer. Thats why we are gratefull and extremely happy Ruru is with us and coordinating both the internal as external devs as well as finishing ElectraPay herself.

Once E01 is back (he paid off military service and in his country it means you only have to serve 3 weeks) he will be able to respond to you but it wouldnt surprise me he doesnt find your comments worthy enough to spend energy on.
But about him dont forget he paid for exchange listings, he paid for dev work on the fork phase 1 and 2 and he already donated 100mln to the foundation where the remaining 200 mln come when he gets back.

You're not new in fudding or calling stuff fishy or related to exit scam and you certainly wont be the last.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: