Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
robertsebastian

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

I still cannot get over the fact that the developers are not doing anything about the fake volume on FATBTC
WHEN PEOPLE SEE FAKE VOLUME ITS A RED FLAG
DEVELOPERS WAKE UP ALREADY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

There are no developers! Go into any project and you will see developers talking and giving updates to the community.

Electra only has Ruru?  Cheesy unbelievable! Ask them for the contact or names of others. then also see how fast you get banned or they tell you to talk to Ruru.

I dont want to talk to Ruru!

They want to release atomic swaps, mobile wallets, electrapay and all this stuff in December but I can only talk to Ruru? what kind of a community project is this?

wake up people

@Everyone and @LightinOut

I'd like to close this topic through below message as i noticed that one of his tweets confirmed he is the same person as BOTERO on discord who claims to have lost 160mln ECA and holds the project responsible. https://twitter.com/lightinout/status/1070203781030268928

@lightInOut, also known as Botero on our Discord, claimed to have lost 160mln ECA without him being at fault. As such he contacted the team to compensate him either through forking the extra 160mln or ask E01 to compensate him.
As we always state in our disclaimers that we are never responsible for usage of our products and/or loss of ECA our answer could have been short but we took the time and investigated this matter together with this person. Our usersupport team and other team members spent hours and this matter was also discussing 3 times during our team meetings.

The end conclusion was that the wallet from this person was not flawed and it was visible that the transaction was made after insertion of the password.
See below the official response from the usersupport team on behalf of the project towards his claim to be compensated:

"Botero, after much testing and discussion, and over many discord sessions with you with a number of our team members, we regret to inform you that we are unable to reimburse you at this time for your coins. Reason stated below: the wallet is working has normal. Though, from your perspective this may not be true, the coins were sent and received in another address. This is normal function for a wallet. As to how those were transferred though, we can not confirm that as that is the case to any transaction. You stated that you have encrypted your wallet with very strong encryption. This alone would stop coins being sent only if the encryption password was used. Other way coins can be sent is if they have your private key, which a encryption password is not needed to add it to a wallet but is needed to dump from the wallet if the wallet is encrypted.
In our conversations with you and our team, we have noticed there was no bug or flaw in the wallet. In saying this, there is no way to prove if coins were sent wrongly out of the wallet by another user or yourself. ECA has one of the best tech support and these are the conclusions we have come up with. We are not here to guess if the coins were accidently sent to the incorrect wallet or if coins were sent correctly and the user does not have access to the new address. We also are fully aware of bugs that can be in the wallet though in your situation, is not the case due to the coins being sent and properly on the blockchain.

Thank you for your patience as we look and take each of these with dedication and want for all our users to have the coins they deserve. We did setup a channel just for you situation for us to discuss and you were brought up a number of times in team meetings with a number of hours for a number of support and dev personnel in trying to solve your unfortunate circumstance as you have shown.  We also understand that you may not agree with this conclusion and decision but these are the facts at hand. If you have any final questions, please feel free to ask but do note that this is our final decision. Thank you."

Everyone who still has questions can contact the usersupport team or myself on Discord. If people wish to help Botero / LightinOut by donating to him, I suggest to visit either Discord or contact him directly. Loosing crypto is something terrible and unfortunately happens regularly.

Best regards,
Robert
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightInOut

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

There’s a new thing called KYD - Know Your Developer

Apparently the Electra team does not want to tell us who their developers are.

I’m glad you at least admit that you’re using EXTERNAL devs. Why did it take so many months for the team to finally hire someone? Can you give us their contact info or the name of the company you’re using? No reason to be anonymous if they are a legit company. Investors should know who is working on the project.

I’m sure the Electra Foundation will have to disclose where money is spent? Let’s start now. Or are we going to say e01 payments are different? Sometimes the foundation pays and sometimes e01 pays for anonymous stuff?

Electra is a community project, yet no one wants to volunteer. Do you all expect e01 to continue paying for everything? You already have Ruru asking the community for money to cover vps expenses. Why doesn’t e01 cover her expenses?

Robert - You are the most honest and respected person on Electra team. Why do I now see you involved in so many different telegram projects? Also clearly investing in some of them. You used to be 100% Electra. Seeing you investing and being part of other groups makes people question your dedication.

How much Electra do you even own? I’m sure you will have to disclose this information if you’re part of the foundation. Just like stocks of a company, the investors and public should know how many shares you have.
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

@LightInOut

In summary there are actually 3 dev working on the current stuff, and a external team about blockchain stuff. (and it's only the ones I see myself, so it's not a restrictive number of course)

I understand you, it's easier to spread false information than doing serious research. And good idea to create an account especially to spread all your false stuff, it's very credible   Cool

Sorry if my sentences are not perfect, it's not my original language

There are 3 developers? Are they in discord or telegram? What are there names?

External team about blockchain stuff? What kind of stuff? I’m sure blockchain is basically the entire damn project. Do you know who this team is?

Why is Electra even hiring external people  to work on blockchain stuff? Those same people will work on other projects or are already doing it. Are you using freelancer website to find people?!?! How do we know quality of code? Team member can’t check quality if they can’t even code it - “looks good” LOL
IcathTrade

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

do you know that you have the answers on this topic?

It seems that you didn't do enough research.....
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Where? Robert says they are anonymous. That is the answer?

The Electra Foundation is hiring anonymous developers. So much for transparency and community efforts!

You apparently know who the 3 devs and external blockchain people are. Can you just tell us?

That would really give me and everyone reading this the answers to this topic
Morfuso

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

It is very clear you know NOTHING about investment, foundation, Stock company or personal investment or whatsoever. And you just try to create FUD but this is old fashioned.  Everything you try to dig has been replied through social channels, engineering calls clearly.

So, please spend your time for better things.

Your transfers were investigated by the team where it is clear there is no bug inside the wallet. So remaining, are you trying to cheat the community ? You sold your coins or transferred your coins to someone and asking reimbusement ?  Do you think this is logic ?

@LightInOut

In summary there are actually 3 dev working on the current stuff, and a external team about blockchain stuff. (and it's only the ones I see myself, so it's not a restrictive number of course)

I understand you, it's easier to spread false information than doing serious research. And good idea to create an account especially to spread all your false stuff, it's very credible   Cool

Sorry if my sentences are not perfect, it's not my original language

There are 3 developers? Are they in discord or telegram? What are there names?

External team about blockchain stuff? What kind of stuff? I’m sure blockchain is basically the entire damn project. Do you know who this team is?

Why is Electra even hiring external people  to work on blockchain stuff? Those same people will work on other projects or are already doing it. Are you using freelancer website to find people?!?! How do we know quality of code? Team member can’t check quality if they can’t even code it - “looks good” LOL
Morfuso

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

The Electra Foundation is hiring anonymous developers. So much for transparency and community efforts!

You apparently know who the 3 devs and external blockchain people are. Can you just tell us?

Crypto = Hiding ( in definition ) . If you don't know, go and learn. Secondly, the team is transparent even this is not a must under "cryptology" definition.

And once again. Electra is NOT a company. Electra was NOT an ICO. And it is been more then 1.5 years until today.
robertsebastian

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

I’m glad you at least admit that you’re using EXTERNAL devs. Why did it take so many months for the team to finally hire someone? There is no admitting here. It was said many many times in the past year that E01 works with his own team next to the Electra community team. Fork phase 1 was partially developed by external devs Can you give us their contact info or the name of the company you’re using They choose to be anonymous. Just like yourself, E01 and many others in crypto? No reason to be anonymous if they are a legit company. Investors should know who is working on the project. Electra is a currency. Holding the coin doesn't mean you can hold the project accountable. In fact, you can choose to develop and code including keeping your anonimity. In fact, you even invested in ECA while knowing E01 was the dev. Therefore I consider your points as contradictions.  

I’m sure the Electra Foundation will have to disclose where money is spent? Let’s start now. Or are we going to say e01 payments are different? Sometimes the foundation pays and sometimes e01 pays for anonymous stuff?
Correct. The foundation is setup and will have an own page on the new website that is currently being finished. All expenses, that can be tracked through the electra explorer, will be visible in due course to the community and will be backed by reasons why they needed to be spent. As msyelf, Bob and Raymond are volunteering and have our own jobs this takes more time. Next week 14 December in fact we will have our first official quarterly board meeting.

Electra is a community project, yet no one wants to volunteer. Do you all expect e01 to continue paying for everything? You already have Ruru asking the community for money to cover vps expenses. Why doesn’t e01 cover her expenses? Many people volunteer or have volunteered. What you typically see is that in this bearish market the interest oif volunteering fades away. Not only in our project but also in other projects. E01 pays for the things he commits himself to or when he believes he needs to be paid. For Ruru we decided to ask the community to donate. Unfortunately she made a mistake that cost money and Im sure we will get the money together soon. Did you already donate?

Robert - You are the most honest and respected person on Electra team. Thank you! Why do I now see you involved in so many different telegram projects? Also clearly investing in some of them. You used to be 100% Electra. Seeing you investing and being part of other groups makes people question your dedication. This sentence is full of assumptions and therefore not reliable. My main investment is ECA and ECA is the only project I work (volunteer) for. I'm in a lot of groups active to look for business opportunities, to spread the ECA news and to meet new and interesting people. Also I do invest in projects I think have great potential and when I believe there is a way we can work together with these projects Im going for it. If people question my dedication and honestly, I don't care. I know I am dedicated and love to work for the project. If people believe they can do a better job I welcome them as we need as many dedicated people as possible.  

How much Electra do you even own? This is not a respectful question and also not relevant. I bought my ECA as of december last year all the way through this year. I’m sure you will have to disclose this information if you’re part of the foundation. Just like stocks of a company, the investors and public should know how many shares you have. Again, ECA is no company, ECA are not stocks and therefore people who buy ECA are not investors into the project with certain rights just like people who own company stocks. People should buy ECA if they believe in the project and the future usecase of ECA. If you don't believe any longer in the project and/or the people working on it, you should sell and move on.

To wrap this up. I (and with me all community members that volunteered to work on the project, do this with a clean conscience , with a passion for crypto and in particular ECA. I know you're hurt "Botero", because you lost 160mln ECA due to a terrible fault on your end. You choose this path to blackmail the project and I can't do anything about that. What I can tell everybody that reads this piece is that in case of doubts or questions you can always reach out to me or any other team member on Discord or Telegram and we will explain and answer anything as far as possible.
We continue to work hard and always look for new people to join. As you see people get nervous, impatient and sometimes disappointed by the pace of the developments visible for the community. Yet do know that as long as the community and the team is active, the project progresses.

Robert

LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

I’m glad you at least admit that you’re using EXTERNAL devs. Why did it take so many months for the team to finally hire someone? There is no admitting here. It was said many many times in the past year that E01 works with his own team next to the Electra community team. Fork phase 1 was partially developed by external devs Can you give us their contact info or the name of the company you’re using They choose to be anonymous. Just like yourself, E01 and many others in crypto? No reason to be anonymous if they are a legit company. Investors should know who is working on the project. Electra is a currency. Holding the coin doesn't mean you can hold the project accountable. In fact, you can choose to develop and code including keeping your anonimity. In fact, you even invested in ECA while knowing E01 was the dev. Therefore I consider your points as contradictions.  

Correct. The foundation is setup and will have an own page on the new website that is currently being finished. All expenses, that can be tracked through the electra explorer, will be visible in due course to the community and will be backed by reasons why they needed to be spent. As msyelf, Bob and Raymond are volunteering and have our own jobs this takes more time. Next week 14 December in fact we will have our first official quarterly board meeting.

Electra is a community project, yet no one wants to volunteer. Do you all expect e01 to continue paying for everything? You already have Ruru asking the community for money to cover vps expenses. Why doesn’t e01 cover her expenses? Many people volunteer or have volunteered. What you typically see is that in this bearish market the interest oif volunteering fades away. Not only in our project but also in other projects. E01 pays for the things he commits himself to or when he believes he needs to be paid. For Ruru we decided to ask the community to donate. Unfortunately she made a mistake that cost money and Im sure we will get the money together soon. Did you already donate?

Robert - You are the most honest and respected person on Electra team. Thank you! Why do I now see you involved in so many different telegram projects? Also clearly investing in some of them. You used to be 100% Electra. Seeing you investing and being part of other groups makes people question your dedication. This sentence is full of assumptions and therefore not reliable. My main investment is ECA and ECA is the only project I work (volunteer) for. I'm in a lot of groups active to look for business opportunities, to spread the ECA news and to meet new and interesting people. Also I do invest in projects I think have great potential and when I believe there is a way we can work together with these projects Im going for it. If people question my dedication and honestly, I don't care. I know I am dedicated and love to work for the project. If people believe they can do a better job I welcome them as we need as many dedicated people as possible.  

How much Electra do you even own? This is not a respectful question and also not relevant. I bought my ECA as of december last year all the way through this year. I’m sure you will have to disclose this information if you’re part of the foundation. Just like stocks of a company, the investors and public should know how many shares you have. Again, ECA is no company, ECA are not stocks and therefore people who buy ECA are not investors into the project with certain rights just like people who own company stocks. People should buy ECA if they believe in the project and the future usecase of ECA. If you don't believe any longer in the project and/or the people working on it, you should sell and move on.

To wrap this up. I (and with me all community members that volunteered to work on the project, do this with a clean conscience , with a passion for crypto and in particular ECA. I know you're hurt "Botero", because you lost 160mln ECA due to a terrible fault on your end. You choose this path to blackmail the project and I can't do anything about that. What I can tell everybody that reads this piece is that in case of doubts or questions you can always reach out to me or any other team member on Discord or Telegram and we will explain and answer anything as far as possible.
We continue to work hard and always look for new people to join. As you see people get nervous, impatient and sometimes disappointed by the pace of the developments visible for the community. Yet do know that as long as the community and the team is active, the project progresses.

Robert

1. Please tell us how you see Electra partnering with DarkPay coin, an anonymous crypto project that doesn’t even have a team page. Do you know who is on their team? I see you active in there and buying. Why not buy more Electra?

2. You are saying Electra is a currency not a company. But the foundation is a legal entity or company. You should discuss this with the other board members next week. Investors will want to know how much Electra Foundation board members have. I know I do!

3. Ruru needs money to cover vps expenses. You are asking the community to cover that with ECA. She needs money. This means the community will donate Eca to Ruru and she will go sell it on an exchange to liquidate it to pay for bills. The community donates to hurt their own price. PLEASE ANSWER WHY E01 DOESNT PAY HER?

4. I don’t want the community to donate Electra to me. If they did then it would get sold back to them. This is a flawed project and will not last. You cannot continue paying for work by community donations

5. Will we see another post like below one day

Example 1
we want to get on another exchange. Please help us collect $50,000 in eca which we then sell back onto community because exchange wants btc

Example 2
There is a problem with atomic swaps. We need to hire dev for $10,000 to fix it. Please donate eca so we can have it fixed since no dev on team can do it

Your project devs and  e01 directly dumps on and hurts own community
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

Crypto = Hiding ( in definition ) . If you don't know, go and learn. Secondly, the team is transparent even this is not a must under "cryptology" definition.

And once again. Electra is NOT a company. Electra was NOT an ICO. And it is been more then 1.5 years until today.

The Electra Foundation is a company and has a board of directors

Board of directors should disclose their holdings.

Why should I or anyone trust a company who has board members that do not disclose there interest?

At least we will know all of there names as THAT should be public.
Morfuso

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Why should I or anyone trust a company who has board members that do not disclose there interest?

1- Electra is a community project
2- Electra Foundation is not a company ( go and educate yourself - read some information - make some research - check the Dutch law about foundation )
    Electra foundation board members are responsible against Dutch laws and the funds which are received to Official Foundation Account
    Electra foundation members are visible and not hiding themselves like YOU !!
3- If you can't realize the differences, nothing to say you further.

This crypto space really needs more educated and honest people for its future. Cleanup will hapen one day but it seems it will take more then expected !!

LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

2- Electra Foundation is not a company ( go and educate yourself - read some information - make some research - check the Dutch law about foundation )
    Electra foundation board members are responsible against Dutch laws and the funds which are received to Official Foundation Account

This crypto space really needs more educated and honest people for its future. Cleanup will hapen one day but it seems it will take more then expected !!

The foundation is not a legal entity? Then what is the purpose of having board members? Just elected friends hanging out and talking about what to do with 300m eca premine? Which was not even received yet!
Morfuso

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

The foundation is not a legal entity? Then what is the purpose of having board members? Just elected friends hanging out and talking about what to do with 300m eca premine? Which was not even received yet!

Boy listen,

Foundation :
A foundation (also a charitable foundation) is a legal category of nonprofit organization that will typically either donate funds and support to other organizations, or provide the source of funding for its own charitable purposes.

Company :
A company, abbreviated as co., is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise

** I said "ELECTRA FOUNDATION is NOT a COMPANY" . Foundation / Company , both are fully different entities.

You don't read, you don't want to read, you have different intentions which is clear and we all know this. This is also my last message and can't waste my time to take you serious.

Good luck !!!

robertsebastian

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

Robert

1. Please tell us how you see Electra partnering with DarkPay coin, an anonymous crypto project that doesn’t even have a team page. Do you know who is on their team? I see you active in there and buying. Why not buy more Electra?We are not partnering with DKPC? Im in their group to see how they conduct community voting through masternodes. An interesting concept from which we could benefit.

2. You are saying Electra is a currency not a company. But the foundation is a legal entity or company. You should discuss this with the other board members next week. Investors will want to know how much Electra Foundation board members have. I know I do!
Foundation is a legal entity but in no way we should disclose how much we have. If it was relevant we would have been advised by the lawfirm guiding us through the process of the setup. It is irrelevant for the project or the foundation. The foundation and its funds are protected under dutch law.

3. Ruru needs money to cover vps expenses. You are asking the community to cover that with ECA. She needs money. This means the community will donate Eca to Ruru and she will go sell it on an exchange to liquidate it to pay for bills. The community donates to hurt their own price. PLEASE ANSWER WHY E01 DOESNT PAY HER? He doesn't have to and besides it's a bit hard to reach him now when he is on duty for the military. Smiley

4. I don’t want the community to donate Electra to me. If they did then it would get sold back to them. This is a flawed project and will not last. You cannot continue paying for work by community donations.
Your suggestion to to fork extra 160 million to compensate you while it's clear you made a mistake in loosing the funds is the worst possible solution. the other solution is you reach out to the community and ask them to donate to you. If you feel your case is strong Im sure everyone in the community wants to donate to compensate you.

5. Will we see another post like below one day

Example 1
we want to get on another exchange. Please help us collect $50,000 in eca which we then sell back onto community because exchange wants btc

Example 2
There is a problem with atomic swaps. We need to hire dev for $10,000 to fix it. Please donate eca so we can have it fixed since no dev on team can do it

Your project devs and  e01 directly dumps on and hurts own community

I see you are frustrated and therefore making assumptions and false accusations. I can't take that away. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you're able to move on soon.
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

Still waiting for the contact info of the 3 devs and external devs that are working on literally everything that’s supposed to be released in December. Saying they are anonymous is not an answer.

If something goes wrong then the core team or Ruru is going to start asking for donations again to pay another dev to fix the issues. Who will then take that eca and sell it back onto the very same community that donated it

Will Ruru hold onto the eca donations sent to her for a specific time? Or will she sell it immediately? I’m sure the community would like an answer to that one. They can adjust their buy walls to help her sell off

It’s great to see so many people join in on this discussion
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

if you are afraid that 800$ kill the project you can send here = you can contribute via PayPal here ruruelectra@gmail.com
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

I’d rather watch everyone give their eca and watch her dump it back onto her own community

E01 should be giving her that little $800

That’s just the start. Wait till more expenses show up
loweyboy

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

I don't think I remember seeing on here, such a bitter person as LightInOut. Dude, it's time to drop it now, you are just making a fool of yourself, everyone can see what you are trying to do, it's not even subtle anymore, as at the start of this Thread where you at least tried to subtly lay down the fud, it was only a matter of time before you were outed as Botero and you speak about being transparent  Huh Hypocrite.
LightInOut

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

I don’t need your donations or sympathy.

NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO THESE EXTERNAL DEVS ARE THAT ARE WORKING ON THE ELECTRA BLOCKCHAIN

I find this hilarious. Fork Phase 2 can have so many bugs and you will all have to continue donating to other devs to finish the project. It starts with $800 but let’s see how long Ruru stays with Electra if that’s truly a crazy expense for her. Guess time will tell!
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

you didn't  understand...
$ 800 represents only AWS rental charges (amazon server, shearch google :AWS) to run large programs such as electrapay. This does not pay developers who work voluntarily.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: