Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144251 times)
LightInOut

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 04:02:20 PM by LightInOut

they had to hire an external dev company to complete the next fork. Robert even said that. That’s why it’s funny for Cpollo to verify them. They said it themselves in their telegram group. They didn’t verify anyone because it’s a “community project” and everyone is on the website.

I didn’t know that KYD means you can just look at the team section and say - Yup, looks legit!

You can argue all you want but:

You don’t know who the Electra developers are

You don’t know how much the core team holds

Your 300m premine wont last a few months, if used for exchanges or salary

You can’t expect people to devote their life to a project when it doesn’t pay them or their bills. Unless some got in below 1 sat and are able to pay bills by selling their ECA.

Everyone says Electra is a community project but has a core set of people making all the decisions. There’s no open voting or anything to get the community involved with decisions on partnerships or exchange options. You have no choice but to accept what they choose to do for you

I want to know the core team members wallet addresses, especially if they are part of the foundation. How do we know if they are selling or buying before a big announcement?

They keep saying how transparent they are but I don’t see that. I don’t see the transparency in hiring external anonymous devs and not telling the community. It’s deceiving to say Ruru is doing the development when she is not. It looks like it on github because she’s uploading their work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryt0_l0rd

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

they had to hire an external dev company to complete the next fork. Robert even said that. That’s why it’s funny for Cpollo to verify them. They said it themselves in their telegram group. They didn’t verify anyone because it’s a “community project” and everyone is on the website.

I didn’t know that KYD means you can just look at the team section and say - Yup, looks legit!

You can’t expect people to devote their life to a project when it doesn’t pay them or their bills. Unless some got in below 1 sat and are able to pay bills by selling their ECA.

Everyone says Electra is a community project but has a core set of people making all the decisions. There’s no open voting or anything to get the community involved with decisions on partnerships or exchange options. You have no choice but to accept what they choose to do for you

I want to know the core team members wallet addresses, especially if they are part of the foundation. How do we know if they are selling or buying before a big announcement?

They keep saying how transparent they are but I don’t see that. I don’t see the transparency in hiring external anonymous devs and not telling the community. It’s deceiving to say Ruru is doing the development when she is not. It looks like it on github because she’s uploading their work

- External devs are not full-time developers that need to reveal their identity they come work and go. And verification again doesn't mean each and every person it means of selected core team only which they did.

- Do you know the developers of BTC or XRP or LTC or ADA or ETH? You know because they have mentioned on their website and the same way the team page shows Electra Team as well.

- Why we should even know how much core team holds that's their personal holding and not taken from premined or got it for free. We should know about premine and that details they have provided.

- ECA already told that they won't be paying the huge bags to get listed on exchanges and the majority work for free as volunteers so salary is only for things when hired on external basis but that's not a huge amount as it's work based.

- No one is saying to denote the whole life it's the beauty of community project one goes someone else takes his place. You think in BTC people who were in 2010 are still working.

- Even a normal community member can talk and get a partnership till now everything is done by community members and all are partnerships be it Unifox, General Bytes, Investaco or any other are with help of community members ( which include core team as well) and without any payment for partnerships

- Want to know core team wallet address? So they don't sell/buy before big announcement? I guess all the other 2000 crypto projects team members have made their wallet address public and ECA is the 1st team which is not doing it right LOL

- Why do you want to know anonymous dev? Do you know all the team members of other projects personally? Ruru is a lead developer just backtrack those commits you will find other developers as well and the final commit comes from the lead developer who is RURU

Listen Botero974 aka lightinout aka Dan Dijoux you tried hard to scam and get 161 Million ECA and you failed so you created multiple fake accounts and started FUDDING and your twitter is blocked already as you used bots so it's useless as we have seen lots of scammers like you in past and the common result was all of them failed in scamming ECA.

So stop it before it's too late for you  Wink
GP67

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

... do not get angry ... it's Christmas ... Best wishes to the community !!!
LightInOut

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

- External devs are not full-time developers that need to reveal their identity they come work and go. And verification again doesn't mean each and every person it means of selected core team only which they did. The team reveals identity to Cpollo but not their community or investors?

- Do you know the developers of BTC or XRP or LTC or ADA or ETH? You know because they have mentioned on their website and the same way the team page shows Electra Team as well. Electra had a medium post written that said - "you can rest assured that our developers have the highest credentials, utmost integrity and have had their identities verified for the good of the project and community." Why say their developers had their identities verified if they weren't because they are external?

- Why we should even know how much core team holds that's their personal holding and not taken from premined or got it for free. We should know about premine and that details they have provided. I personally would want to know how much the core team owns. This is just my opinion and I'm sure other investors would want to know. It would be interesting to see how much they have invested and if they sell off prior to release of information.

- ECA already told that they won't be paying the huge bags to get listed on exchanges and the majority work for free as volunteers so salary is only for things when hired on external basis but that's not a huge amount as it's work based. Exchanges don't list projects for free. Good luck with free listings.

- No one is saying to denote the whole life it's the beauty of community project one goes someone else takes his place. You think in BTC people who were in 2010 are still working. I don't recall BTC starting with a core set of people that controlled everything or setting up a foundation

- Want to know core team wallet address? So they don't sell/buy before big announcement? I guess all the other 2000 crypto projects team members have made their wallet address public and ECA is the 1st team which is not doing it right LOL We are not talking about other projects but I guess you are ok with core team members taking advantage of inside information. Lots of the other 2,000 projects are not saying they are 100% community or volunteer based. They pay their staff.

- Why do you want to know anonymous dev? Do you know all the team members of other projects personally? Ruru is a lead developer just backtrack those commits you will find other developers as well and the final commit comes from the lead developer who is RURU This shows how little you know about the project. All commits are done by her but is she the one coding it all? Robert said they outsourced everything for Phase 1 and the c++ was for Phase 2. Ruru just uploads what they give her. What if something is wrong with the code? She can't fix it if she did not make it.

So stop it before it's too late for you  Wink what would be to late? this is a public discussion and i am bringing up valid points of concern. Are you threatening me?
Hodl247

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

- External devs are not full-time developers that need to reveal their identity they come work and go. And verification again doesn't mean each and every person it means of selected core team only which they did.

- Do you know the developers of BTC or XRP or LTC or ADA or ETH? You know because they have mentioned on their website and the same way the team page shows Electra Team as well.

- Why we should even know how much core team holds that's their personal holding and not taken from premined or got it for free. We should know about premine and that details they have provided.

- ECA already told that they won't be paying the huge bags to get listed on exchanges and the majority work for free as volunteers so salary is only for things when hired on external basis but that's not a huge amount as it's work based.

- No one is saying to denote the whole life it's the beauty of community project one goes someone else takes his place. You think in BTC people who were in 2010 are still working.

- Even a normal community member can talk and get a partnership till now everything is done by community members and all are partnerships be it Unifox, General Bytes, Investaco or any other are with help of community members ( which include core team as well) and without any payment for partnerships

- Want to know core team wallet address? So they don't sell/buy before big announcement? I guess all the other 2000 crypto projects team members have made their wallet address public and ECA is the 1st team which is not doing it right LOL

- Why do you want to know anonymous dev? Do you know all the team members of other projects personally? Ruru is a lead developer just backtrack those commits you will find other developers as well and the final commit comes from the lead developer who is RURU

Listen Botero974 aka lightinout aka Dan Dijoux you tried hard to scam and get 161 Million ECA and you failed so you created multiple fake accounts and started FUDDING and your twitter is blocked already as you used bots so it's useless as we have seen lots of scammers like you in past and the common result was all of them failed in scamming ECA.

So stop it before it's too late for you  Wink

LightInOut, You forgot to include the full text when you quoted crt0's comment to you - I helped you, and included the full original (see red above) lol We all know why.
Everyone knows you're just a troll, here to hijack 6 pages over 3 weeks straight with total repeated FUD.
Find something else to do, nobody thinks you're doing some kind of public service.
Just a broken record of feigned outrage.

LightInOut

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

LightInOut, You forgot to include the full text when you quoted crt0's comment to you - I helped you, and included the full original (see red above) lol We all know why.
Everyone knows you're just a troll, here to hijack 6 pages over 3 weeks straight with total repeated FUD.
Find something else to do, nobody thinks you're doing some kind of public service.

Call me a troll all you want but I bring up valid points that none of you have been able to answer.

You just complain and try to bury it.

I hope all investors find this thread and read through the 6 pages.

Its like you are all proud you have no idea who your developers are and dont care how much core members have to dump on you at announcements

NOTHING TO SE HERE!!! JUST 100% COMMUNITY LOL

brainwashed through this bear market
botero974

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

oh, thank you for all these attributes, as found it is not difficult to find me as I said, I do not need to hide behind several nicknames or false accounts ... why ??
I had almost accepted to have been stolen my coins, but your insult to want to attribute to me all the accounts coming here to denounce this scam obliges me to intervene

Above it is clearly demonstrate that this piece is soulless, needless to repeat all the flaws (lack of developers, phony foundation, no transparency, zero support .... the list is still long.
YES Dan DIJOUX (aka botero974) it's me and I encourage you to flee this shit and YES I keep saying it can only be a member of the community who stole it from me or a flaw but who benefits inevitably to a member ....
There are so many other more holy projects !!

cryt0_l0rd
do not worry about me, take care of your misery, thank you
cblizz19

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

I think you are just being blinded by the BS the team feeds you.

Ask yourself if this sounds like a strong project and a good investment:

-Roadmap months behind.

-E01 no longer developing. Ruru had to take control of the fork as it was never going to get done.

-Team had to beg/threaten him to stop staking so they could finish phase 1 of the fork before max supply was reached.

- Due to the screwed up supply from E01 staking millions of coins, masternodes will never happen and staking had to be reduced to an amount that is not worth holding the coin.

- The primary dev lost her job from working on ECA and the team bought her a laptop just so the project wouldn't completely die.

- Most of original core team has left.

- Desktop wallet filled with bugs.

- 300 mill in foundation funds? What do you think that will do? That's not even enough to pay a listing fee on an exchange.

- Asking developers to work for free because they have no money to pay.

The list goes on and on. ECA is a failed project and will likely eventually die. I'm sorry but I'm being honest. Don't just blindly believe the crap they tell you on the calls. There is a lot that investors don't know.

- Only Masternode is something which is not coming from Roadmap of 2018 rest all will be released after the fork one by one (There will be announcement for fork block number within next few days)

- E01 was never a main developer since the community had taken over. The lead developer since the start is Ruru and E01 only looks after the blockchain security and some other details related to blockchain.

- Ruru is the person since Day 1 working on fork as lead developer you need to listen to calls where she herself explained what she is working on

- If you know how to check codes just visit the Github and see you will find all MasterNodes code present in Fork 2 but won't be activated as for you MN is an profit machine but in technical terms MN is for better security and health of blockchain and fortunately ECA have good blockchain and with upcoming ATMs and POS Machine roll out in 2019 by Unifox and Investaco + ElectraPay for Merchants we will have enough nodes running for keeping the blockchain healthy.

- Yes Ruru lost her Job because she was working with a Bank on a top position and then side by side she is working on crypto project whose primary aim is to shut down banks so I guess you are matured enough to understand the conflict of interest here and reason why her bank removed her.

- Most original core team left? lol seriously? MasterDen, Aman, Robert, Bob, Tekin, Asmoth, Ruru, Jenova, Lane, Nashlay, Studly, Cryptonaut all are since December 2017 and still present.

The ones who left were the products of bull run just name the person and you will find they joined after February

- Desktop wallet filled with bugs? I have an iPhone and trust me even after being a trillion dollar company they have bugs in their product and to fix it they regularly release updates almost every alternate month so I guess ECA is good enough as all the funds are secured and the bugs are UI related and not technical ones.

- 300 Million for foundation right now might not be a huge amount but right now they don't even need to use those money for anything so why to worry about it now.

- Asking developers to work for free? I was not knowing that bitcoin pays it's developers for working on bitcoin blockchain.

A community project with NO ICO and premined which is 3.34% of total circulation cannot pay each and everyone and those who have joined know the fact and even then they work on it for almost a year with same passion so why you are worried about it when you are not even working.

The answer goes on. ECA has proved all such fudders wrong and it will do it in future as well. With each passing month the community is only getting stronger and stronger and I am sorry but I'm being honest here. I don't just blindly believe the crap you tell on the BCT. There is a lot that you don't know.

The fact that you think Ruru has been the main dev all along proves you really don't know what transpired. I have screenshots of conversations If proof is needed. Ruru had to take control before max supply was reached. The code was so screwed up she had to work nonstop through the night for days on end just to release 1/2 of the fork.  Without her, the project would have went to zero.

And you guys have to stop comparing yourselves to Bitcoin. Yes, BTC developers are not paid. ECA is not Bitcoin and will never be Bitcoin. People lose interest when they are not compensated for their efforts.

Also this nonsense about how mass adoption will keep the blockchain healthy. Out of all the cryptocurrencies, none have been able to achieve mass adoption, but ECA will? You honestly think people are going to go to an ATM to do an ECA transaction and merchants will be flooded with ECA payments? No. The coin supply is ruined due to 50% staking and E01 staking millions.  That's why masternodes are not possible and staking is so low it's not worth holding the coin.

I hear all the time, "If E01 was a scammer he would have sold at the top."  Bullshit. Nobody knew where the top was and that's why people are stuck holding bags. He, like everyone else last year thought the price would keep going up. So I don't think that's a good excuse.

This isn't FUD and it isn't trolling. It's the truth and all ECA does is cover up the truth and string people along so the price doesn't crash to zero.  ECA doesnt let anyone ask questions without being called a "Fudder" or negative. That's a major red flag.
Hodl247

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

Call me a troll all you want but I bring up valid points that none of you have been able to answer.

You just complain and try to bury it.

I hope all investors find this thread and read through the 6 pages.

Its like you are all proud you have no idea who your developers are and dont care how much core members have to dump on you at announcements

NOTHING TO SE HERE!!! JUST 100% COMMUNITY LOL

brainwashed through this bear market

Your points are the feigned outrage. There's so little there compared to almost any other project. Yet here you are, day after day fudding. I hope investors read each page too, to see what you avoid, (documented) and what you answer (i.e. nothing) The answers you desire are your own, 95% of us think you're a tool with a vendetta. Every project has its own oddities. Every project has it's own Fud Bots that are like you. ECA has always worked on schedule for me, and my wallet has always worked flawlessly. (I've been here since before they even had a website) - so I have watched every step of progress and am committed for the long haul. Go Away. You hate the project, get off your own  made up pedestal.
botero974

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

I promised to put an end to this scam and end up digesting my loss.
Finally having carried this project for a long time and encouraged some to invest in it, I must denounce the dubious practices of the members of this "community"
I have, as you already know, lost my entire portfolio of 161 million pieces.
At the beginning of this adventure a year ago, I had all confidence and especially for lack of competence, let a certain Aykut Baybas allias Masterden (N ° 2 of the project) to intervene and take remote access on my wallet to insert the configuration file under MAC.
In view of the reputation of this person after my last investigations notament in EagleCoin, would he take advantage of this moment to steal my .dat file and thereafter steal my pieces ??
I obviously have proof of what I'm saying, through message exchanges between him and me.
I have a long time after this mishap tried to find a solution with the management team but without success, except that of me banned networks Discord, Telegram ....
I wonder if E01, Masterden, Robert ... and maybe another French-speaking network are not complicit.
It's decided, you can count on me to devote the necessary time to denounce this scam, you have my word.
Small important point, a scammer who could have hacker my computer to steal my pieces as it was often mentioned, would have had much better to take than my ECA portfolio or then would not be satisfied that ECA 😉
Take me as a troll and whatever you want, give me all the accounts that come here denounce this scam but the sad truth is that they stole my wallet and I do not need to hide myself to denounce these bandits
LightInOut

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

At the beginning of this adventure a year ago, I had all confidence and especially for lack of competence, let a certain Aykut Baybas allias Masterden (N ° 2 of the project) to intervene and take remote access on my wallet to insert the configuration file under MAC.
In view of the reputation of this person after my last investigations notament in EagleCoin, would he take advantage of this moment to steal my .dat file and thereafter steal my pieces ??
I obviously have proof of what I'm saying, through message exchanges between him and me.

Majority of the Electra community probably is not aware about MasterDen being on the EagleCoin team (now removed)
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Bitcoin Price Suddenly Spikes $300 to Avoid Retest of 2018 Low

Good Few minutes in Crypto Market let's see if the 4000$ barrier gets broken or not again with ease
neptunenice

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

ALERTE !!!! agin a thief by those scammers !! sell off this scamcoin of thieves !! hurry up !!! sell offf WARNING !!!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

Electra Debit Card Design Contest
https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-debit-card-design-contest-a94443de2fe2

LightInOut

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

1 more day left in December...

Did the foundation receive the remaining 200,000,000 ECA from E01? He's been back from Military for what 6 days?

Is the new Electra website going to be live tomorrow?

Is Phase 2 of the fork with Atomic Swaps going to be released tomorrow?

Are the Android and iOS mobile apps going to be released tomorrow?

I thought all this stuff was going to be released in December?
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:36:48 AM

As indicated, here is the rescheduled date and time for the Monthly Engineering Call. It will ring in the New Year and be January 2nd, 2019 @ 19:30 UTC. Please make sure to tune in, but as always, if you are unable, it will always be archived for later listening as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsNuZ3smLeQ4ldA5UBGNqA/live

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1079473730382979078
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Electra Receives CPOLLO Seal of Approval

Recently Electra earned the prestigious CPOLLO seal of approval from the industry’s most rigorous critic. CPOLLO’s goal is to ensure that only the best blockchain projects with known developers, verifiable technology and project documents including a roadmap and whitepaper receive their coveted approval.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-receives-cpollo-seal-of-approval-b7f1df0f1432

And what is it that puts CPOLLO into a position to decide which project is strong and which is not?

puts them into a bad position since they can't verify anonymous developers?

And also this partnership with McAfee Security Innovation Alliance... McAfee is a funny dude, but he's making wild calls and shills scam coins all the time.
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

And also this partnership with McAfee Security Innovation Alliance... McAfee is a funny dude, but he's making wild calls and shills scam coins all the time.

You should cross check again and you will find out that CPOLLO ended all their ties with McAfee.

Hodl247

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:47:49 AM

Majority of the Electra community probably is not aware about MasterDen being on the EagleCoin team (now removed)

I know I'm up 20$ betting you'd FUD one more time before the end of the year. Thanks Buddy.
Hodl247

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:04:41 AM

As indicated, here is the rescheduled date and time for the Monthly Engineering Call. It will ring in the New Year and be January 2nd, 2019 @ 19:30 UTC. Please make sure to tune in, but as always, if you are unable, it will always be archived for later listening as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsNuZ3smLeQ4ldA5UBGNqA/live

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1079473730382979078

Awesome! I've caught most all of the Engineering Calls. Always Excellent to hear Devs talking live about what's up and to come. Keep up the good work. Us long term Hodlr's don't cry, FUD and whine like so, so many have this last year. Those FUD posters are in the game for immediate personal gain. (Basically hate everything in 2018) The rest of us are all in for all of the upcoming bountiful years. I love this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: