Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144251 times)
starsoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:25:50 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 12:39:23 PM by starsoul

It's really upsetting how you feel about the whole project team spending weeks / months and even 3 years on this project. Haven't you seen what has been done over the past 3 years by these volunteers?

By the way, the code is not hidden at all. Everything can be seen through the github. Plus, if you've ever read the media articles, they've highlighted multiple times and even disclosed potential improvements to come (which could never be done without these guys who have always been loyal)

You have to show your real intentions by redeeming the parts and sending them back to the pre-mine. With this, the community will appreciate and understand your continued and honest support for your created project.

Are you brave enough to do this?

I am aware we have had great talent contribute to the project.

Github has the current version. The upcoming code is in a private room. I need to see the hot code and the Discord discussion group for the new version. Please provide links if you have them so I can check them out. PM if you want I don't mind.

The code is not in a private room, no one has access to it, everyone works alone and we can check it together once it's done.

This is the first time in 3 years that you ask us for the code and that you use it as an excuse to sell the premine because you think we have something to hide?

I don't understand how you can do this when WE have always been transparent. Unlike you.

FIRST POINT = You sold tons of electra from the premine on your own account without giving us any proof of TXIDs of other blockchains, altcoins adress, proof of expense ...

SECOND POINT = you pretend that the stakes of the premine are not the premine ? And you say the foundation refuses your offer? But accepting it would not have been honest because it is not what should be done.

No one honest can say that the stakes of the premine does not belong to the premine for the project! So change your mind today or assume being a scammer who will be judged for it.

THIRD POINT = If you are so transparent why October 23 did you sold huge amounts of electra from the premine? You did not indicate anything here to be transparent?

On November 16 the foundation asked you why you sold the 23 october? You STILL SOLD huge amount of electra on November 17th and you answered afterwards "because I don't trust the version 3 code that is not shown to me."

I repeat if you don't understand = THIS CODE DOES NOT EXIST FOR ANYONE YET

and TODAY, 23 november you still sell without saying anything?
is that your transparency?
-------------------------
So you sold SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF MILLION electra premine 3 times in 1 month under false statements and without any transparency. ( Your pretext it's like asking to resuscitate a dead person or you sell the "premine".)

I asked you to be brave enough to redeem and you deflect the problem.

besides today can you give us a COMPLETE and precise inventory (address and TXID) of the accounts of the premine? Since the old one is no longer up to date and you do not respect transparency.

You should take me seriously and re-buy today the premine sold and be transparent.

And if you decline and prefer to be publicly displayed as a scammer, maybe it is time to reveal your full ID Eren Ö ? I've always kept my word and hope I don't need to say more.

Electra01, hi, with respect and careful consideration & contemplation, I write this message to you as a long term holder of ECA & a community member that shared in the vision & ethos of the project albeit as a simple investor too.

It is a most unfortunate outcome that an entire team of good, decent & dedicated & tirelessly hardworking people, whom have in totality carried, progressed & evolved the ECA project quite superbly over several years, have now reached a decision to leave the project en masse. Frankly, it would be reasonable to say it is a tragedy without being over dramatic at all. Nevertheless here we are.

I see that nobody else has chosen to post here in your preferred forum of communication since the announcement made by the team yesterday, yet I feel compelled to ask you a very simple question, what are your intentions now regarding ECA?

It is said that everybody thinks they are correct and right from their own perspective, alas & inevitably whilst that might be true, that very perspective that is held without having a truly balanced & deeper consideration to a much bigger picture, can and usually does lead to an outcome such as the current one regarding ECA.

Imho, we must & should always feel compelled to gracefully & generously & authentically weigh up & give credence & value to the perspectives of others in order for equitable and satisfactory outcomes to be reached. Especially when there are thousands of people potentially affected, this should be incumbent upon us unequivocally in all aspects of our decision making processes whereby what we choose to do can impact the lives of others in a myriad of ways & consequences.

Rather than engage in mud slinging or vitriolic negativity lets please engage in the truth underpinned by integrity & honesty. I am sure you never imagined or envisioned back in 2017 that all these years later, the current 'malaise' would transpire. So, again I respectfully ask you, where do you choose to go from here with ECA? A precise & comprehensive answer from you, whilst not demanded or expected, it would I am certain, be immensely appreciated by many people.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:53:34 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 12:25:42 PM by BitcoinStuff

Electra01 / https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=944561 has been unmasked as the most deceivefull person we can imagine. His only task was to gain only bitcoin by making false promises to the current team. He used these funds for his own benefit to pay for his expensive lifestyle. His own selfish character almost bomb the project to literally zero.

Please beware of this fraudulent person ( Electra01 ) and don't believe a single word he is saying or trying to make you believe. He discredited himself multiple times so this is a fair warning for the people from the future: Stay away, don't believe: Electra01. He will serve you the cake, but when you are not looking. He will eat the cake himself and then try to convince you that you ate it yourself.

The current team did the right thing by choosing for the future of the project and people around it. ECA is the past, long live ECAP.

kxz1498

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:11:22 AM

Electra01 / https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=944561 has been unmasked as the most deceivefull person we can imagine. His only task was to gain only bitcoin by making false promises to the current team. He used these funds for his own benefit to pay for his expensive lifestyle. His own selfish character almost bomb the project to literally zero.

Please beware of this fraudulent person ( Electra01 ) and don't believe a single word he is saying or trying to make you believe. He discredited himself multiple times so this is a fair warning for the people from the future: Stay away, don't believe: Electra01. He will serve you the cake, but when you are not looking. He will eat the cake himself and then try to convince you that you ate it yourself.

The current team did the right thing by choosing for the future of the project and people around it. ECA is the past, long live ECAP.

Yup. Fucking thief and scammer. Quietly selling pre-mine to fuel his greed. ECAP is the way to go now.
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:13:17 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:48:55 AM by Electra01

Dear stakeholders,

A couple of days ago, some rogue users recklessly announced an unauthorized fork with unpublished/un-reviewed code, created FUD and directly caused the price of ECA to crash by 90% which was the highest daily crash since the bonanza. I anticipated a risk of such a move which is actually what provoked me to preemptively reduce my ECA position. I was not permitted to see the code or related discussions so I assumed a malicious move was imminent and I have been proven right. I believe this move was going to happen whether I had scaled out or not but as a result of my actions, they were forced to execute this plan quicker. Sadly, I realized it too late to stop it completely.

I am committed to ECA and have taken steps to resolve the issue in a manner that will benefit current ECA holders. As a result of part of the team breaking off and creating a new fork and coin brand called ECAP which will give a 1:1 airdrop to most ECA holders, I have decided to take two drastic measures to attempt to preserve ECA’s unity, stability and ensure it remains the primary chain in order to maximize the wealth of current holders. Firstly, the foundation will have received all remaining pre-mine by the time of this announcement. Secondly, I will no longer control any stakes by the time of this announcement. There were enough buy orders available to fully sell all 300,000,000+ ECA staked holdings in multiple exchanges in the past 24 hours.

By doing these actions, I have kept my word by having the entire pre-mine guaranteed for the project which preserves Electra’s legitimacy and as stakes no longer exist in publically viewable accounts, there will probably be no reason left for unnecessary, wealth-reducing splits ever again. Despite being out of all publicly viewable positions, I will continue to write in this forum for Electra. As I currently have no significant holdings, either chain’s performance will minimally affect me and if one version of the chain ceases to exist I will buy whichever one becomes the primary chain. In the end it is up to the stakeholders, the foundation and team to decide which will become the primary chain. Whichever chain prevails, I accept the result and am glad it will finally resolve an issue that has dragged on for four years.

I created a comparison table to help stakeholders decide on the primary chain.

ECAECAP
Multiple existing exchangesNo exchanges and will require thousands of USD to be gathered from stakeholders to get listed
EO1 has private holdings on 23 NovEO1 will get a 1:1 airdrop on all private holdings that existed on 23 Nov
All infrastructure in placeWill have to deal with getting into CMC and creating a block explorer etc.
EO1 donated all pre-mine to the project so all initial EO1 objectives are obsoleteEO1 received no 1:1 airdrop for the pre-mine so all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete
Twitter and Medium account owners defected to ECAPWill start with a decent number of Twitter followers and active Medium page
Unique code, reviewed and published for public viewingNew unknown/unproven code which is, as of yet, unpublished
Established business partnershipsNo partnerships

*This table reflects the current situation and may change. More people may join ECAP or some may abandon ECAP and return to ECA. ECAP code may also be altered.

*November 23 is the date of the snapshot for ECAP. Anyone who had their funds on an exchange when the snapshot was taken will probably not be eligible for the airdrop.
IcathTrade

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:46:06 PM

let's check this and have fun!!!

announced an unauthorized fork with unpublished/un-reviewed code

Is there only one example since the blockchain technology exists, that an open source code needs an authorization to be forked?Huh

Also i have read nowhere that the team will do a fork, nore a swap. It is explicit in their announcement that it is a new chain, so new genesis block.

i wanted to stop reading here cuz it was already funny enough....

But i will prepare a detailed answer, with proof of your lies, wait a bit please  Smiley

Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:30:03 PM

But i will prepare a detailed answer, with proof of your lies, wait a bit please  Smiley

Be my guest.
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:05:32 PM

"some rogue users"
Are you talking about the volunteer team which did 100% of the work and which created 100% of the dev and social medias when you did and have nothing?
that team that did all the work when you absolutely never did anything?

it's you the rogue

the team had to announce this unplanned airdrop because you do not respond and instead, you were selling the project premine. And you say you had to anticipate that? by selling in advance??? (best joke)

Why didn't you answer my questions and wait 5 days without a response while you were still loging to sell the premine every day?

why are you giving this money to the foundation when they have asked you this since 2018? it no longer has any interest or value. everyone goes to ECAP. (except you)

why don't you donate the BTC and altcoins from the premine to the foundation? to pay T1 exchanges? to pay servers? to pay integrations? to pay development?

Why you always refused?

Why were you not transparent during the sales of the last 40 days and avoid answering?

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

Very transparent and trustful Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848351.msg21138302#msg21138302

why you lie and do not understand that no code is hidden neither ECA nor ECAP?

The ECAP code is under development and we had to announce a non-planned snapshot in order to be able to block your rogue movements.

how to say that the code is not verified if the ECAP wallet does not exist?

Mostly, I think you don't understand anything about code and blockchain. Reading your text, it will be clear for everyone....

you said you don't have a personal eca when we know you have, now you're saying the opposite?

and the problem on ECA is not resolved!!! Since today on November 28 you bought a lot of eca with BTC obtained by illegally selling the premine.

conclusion = stay away from ECA from now on and don't believe E01, never, it's a liar.
IcathTrade

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:10:38 PM
Merited by Robofus (1)

But i will prepare a detailed answer, with proof of your lies, wait a bit please  Smiley

Be my guest.

Thank you.

first you didn't respond to this and i would like to understand you:

Is there only one example since the blockchain technology exists, that an open source code needs an authorization to be forked?

Also i have read nowhere that the team will do a fork, nore a swap. It is explicit in their announcement that it is a new chain, so new genesis block.

Then, your comparison table.

I want to mention that this is YOUR point of view, and of course you perfectly have full right to express it.

And so, my turn:

/!\ Bellow from your statement /!\  listed to this form =>ECA has: XXX >> ECAP has XXX:

No pre-mine or stakes controlled by E01 >> No pre-mine or stakes controlled by EO1

Ok so we start by the biggest joke....

Why?

=> You sold all the premine in the shadow, acting like any exit-scam founders in crypto history.

e.g: the last month, since October 23.
Your deposit address in coinfalcon, the easiest to find. From premine > to an address > to cold wallet of coinfalcon well known.
3 transactions, and only the deposit addresses are used to access the cold.

http://electraexplorer.info/address/EeUZHkxP12NQtsZzDZZzzkQ76BM9PG8ZNL

More than ONE BILLION you sent to this exchange, and of course you didn't sold only here, you are responsible of the 'go to 0' in STEX as well.

Remember this: Blockain NEVER lies and we can track all until the genesis.

ECAProtocol part : TRUE

-----------------------------------------------------------

Existing foundation + 194,086,398 ECA bonus >> No foundation to fund project or if they pick ECAP over ECA they will lose 194,086,398 ECAP as donation was after 23 Nov

well... this is the most pathetic part of your post....

Foundation asks you since 2 years to put the premine in hand of the ONLY ONE legal entity of the project, you always found excuses to not do it. Today we know why....

How do you think it makes you looking? You sold all as exit scam, and in a last attempt to not consider yourself as a thief, you sent a small part?

Ho... important point. A premine IS a premine. You have stacked the premine during a so long time, AGAINST the request to stop this from the team AND from the community!!!
Then you have decided that the stakes were suddenly your own coins??? How is it even possible to say this???

ECAProtocol part : you seem to not understand at all the term "new chain" and what it means for the project foundation

Proven brand name + Multiple existing exchanges >>    Spinoff coins from main branch rarely succeed + No exchanges and will require thousands of USD to be gathered from stakeholders to get listed

Haaaa this is the first thing which makes sense, congrats, the ECA part of this statement is correct!

Except than you forgot the community team AND the community is the ONLY reason for this, which is for sure important to mention, right?

You have not contributed to the brand's renown. Worst you tried to sink the project with your actions... again, today we know why....

ECAProtocol part : AGAIN this is one more proof that you didn't care at all of Electra since the beginning, saying such things... it's only because you have no clue on how the team manages the project. If so, you would not say such non sense...

EO1 has private holdings on 23 Nov  > EO1 will get a 1:1 airdrop on all private holdings that existed on 23 Nov

wow... you think that the team who did everything since December 2017 has not managed this already?
You really have a high opinion of yourself and a low one of the team.

ECAProtocol part : wait and see?

All infrastructure in place >> Will have to deal with getting into CMC and creating a block explorer etc.

I can't believe what i read.... at this point it becomes clear that you really don't realize what you are writing.

Who created and host the explorer? > TEAM
Who created and host ALL 3rd parties interfaces? > TEAM
Who created and get the ownership of ALL the products? > TEAM
Who paid for ALL of this? > TEAM

Well, it will be faster to do in the over way, what do you have for electra?

A weebly website and BTC from selling premine of the project for your own interest. Did i forget something?

EO1 donated all pre-mine to the project so all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete >> EO1 received no 1:1 airdrop for the pre-mine so all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete

If you read all the above, is it still necessary to talk about the first part....

There is one SUPER interesting thing you say here, "all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete".

Very strange as it was one of your excuses to not send the premine to the foundation: Because of your OWN ROADMAP.

Again, again, and again : Today we know why....

Twitter and Medium account owners defected to ECAP >> Will start with a decent number of Twitter followers and active Medium page

Second correct statement, not bad.

Yes the community as told above is the main reason of the success of ECA, community created everything that exist and so are the owners.

Unique code, reviewed and published for public viewing >> New unknown/unproven code which is, as of yet, unpublished

YES !

This is what is called "Open Source". And the team can be proud of that!!!

ECAProtocol part : obviously you don't get this point either, the new code for ECAProtocol is the V3.0 update which was supposed to be the new massive update of Electra blockchain, if you didn't destroy it all. Yes, it's not yet public, as it's still under development. As ECAProtocol is an open source project as well, EVERYONE will have access to the code before the release, able to compile by themselves, fork, update, make change ect....
Basic crypto stuff...

Established business partnerships >> No partnerships

And we finish this by this wonderful statement, which is also interesting in fact!

What partnership do you have?
What support do you provide for these partnership?
What's your capacities to maintain this?

From what we know as community, your only act was to pay a dev to create Electra back in 2017, from a fork of Iceberg coin. And... hmmm... nope, that's good enough.

I guess when you have writen this in your comparison table, You must have exchanged ECA and ECAP probably.

So far from what i have read, all the partnerships follow the team in ECAProtocol as there are the ones who did everything since 2017.

Conclusion:

I must confess that I used a "funny" tone to write this, it's dramatic enough as it is to make the drama even more dramatic.

No one care of my own feeling, but i will express it because this hurts me more than i want to admit.

It would have been so simple to be part of the team as they requested, to support the project you created back in 2017.

It's clear enough that you never expected Electra to succeed as it did. And you considered this... i don't know, like an experience?

But even if it was an simple experience for you, you were not allow to play with user money.

Think to that and about what you did...

Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:11:16 PM

No pre-mine or stakes controlled by E01 >> No pre-mine or stakes controlled by EO1

Ok so we start by the biggest joke....

Why?

=> You sold all the premine in the shadow, acting like any exit-scam founders in crypto history.

e.g: the last month, since October 23.
Your deposit address in coinfalcon, the easiest to find. From premine > to an address > to cold wallet of coinfalcon well known.
3 transactions, and only the deposit addresses are used to access the cold.

More than ONE BILLION you sent to this exchange, and of course you didn't sold only here, you are responsible of the 'go to 0' in STEX as well.

Remember this: Blockain NEVER lies and we can track all until the genesis.

ECAProtocol part : TRUE

As I said before, I knew a malicious move was coming and acted preemptively and made initial position reductions without announcement but transparently.

The amount sent to the address you mention seems to be around 500 million unless I am reading it incorrectly. You are also not taking into account that large amounts of ECA was withdrawn from exchanges back to the public wallets and sent again a few days later. I definitely did not sell 500 million there. I did not at any point during this year control more than 900 million ECA pre-mine or stakes. Look at page 2 of this address if you want to see examples of ECA returning to the public wallets:

https://explorer.electraproject.org/address/EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ

While looking through the addresses to counter your argument I have actually come accross an anomaly. The wallet containing this address on my desktop has 0 ECA in it but for some reason it says 16,000 ECA in the block explorer. I will look into this.

The other arguments you make are generally about what the team did versus me. They did do a lot. I never said I did all the work and gave credit as much as possible but I also made important contributions and major sacrifices for this project. If some people want to start all over and pursue a new direction it is their choice.
EcaForgottenSupporters

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:31:21 PM

Hi E01 - it is hard for the community to know who is right or wrong. However - what is 100% wrong is people who stored their eca on mobile and exchanges are deemed as unloyal and wont receive the ecap airdrop.

Can you please advise your intention for eca? You will still have a strong following - ECA will always be the original and main chain. Let us know if you will persists with eca and we the community will support it.
Robofus

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:36:43 PM

Hi E01 - it is hard for the community to know who is right or wrong. However - what is 100% wrong is people who stored their eca on mobile and exchanges are deemed as unloyal and wont receive the ecap airdrop.

Can you please advise your intention for eca? You will still have a strong following - ECA will always be the original and main chain. Let us know if you will persists with eca and we the community will support it.

hmmmm EcaForgottenSupporters  "Date Registered:   Today at 10:25:05 PM

the mobile wallet will surely be eligible and the exchanges it is impossible since E01 is hiding on it and the goal of ECAP is to eliminate it to start again on a healthy basis
---------------------------

And for E01 =

lol you are really pathetic, why do you only answer that?

And you're lying again, no action would have been done without the massive sales on your personal account.

It's as if thief steals and as an excuse when caught = I stole because I knew the police were going to look for me
that does not make any sense

proof that we have acted urgently and that nothing is ready for ECAP!

When it comes to "the anomaly," you are the crypto's biggest noob. It is necessary to rescan because all the addresses have a few% of errors on the explorer.

Besides, take the opportunity to explore it, there will soon be more if you don't pay the servers.

the team never did anything against you, they could have hurt you and wouldn't have tried to talk to you trusting you.
And you dare "rogue" insults. Amazing !

it's very strange to see you so active now and to select the questions you want to answer.
When it took you days to come forward during the sales and you still hadn't answered the questions. (by being logged in every day to sell)

In conclusion again = YOU AVOID QUESTIONS and YOU ARE A SCAMMER

EcaForgottenSupporters

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:40:08 PM

Yes I just registered an account as you guys keep saying to ask E01 directly on this forum. I dont have an account here so of course I have to register.

Regarding mobile - this is still being investigated and from the responses I've seen, it would also seem impossible due to technical constraints.

Hence we are the forgotten supporters.
Robofus

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:42:31 PM

Yes I just registered an account as you guys keep saying to ask E01 directly on this forum. I dont have an account here so of course I have to register.

Regarding mobile - this is still being investigated and from the responses I've seen, it would also seem impossible due to technical constraints.

Hence we are the forgotten supporters.

no worries but I want to stress it. And again NO, we are still working on the mobile wallet, it is not guaranteed yet but we are postponing the airdrop to successfully include the mobile.

You can stay with E01 if you want, but he's now alone. 100% of the team switches to ECAP.

ps: can you tell us who you are on discord or telegram?
EcaForgottenSupporters

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:47:12 PM

Fair enough. Hope mobile works out for many of us.

We have spent lots of money investing in this coin so if we dont receive ecap then we have no choice but to support e01.

The ball is also in e01's court - does he want to continue? Please just end this once and for all.
Robofus

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:18:46 PM

Chances are we can make the mobile wallet eligible I think you will have a choice.  Smiley

if he wants to continue, he should already answer all of the questions on the previous page instead of trying to avoid them.

And your question is very interesting so I'm just waiting to see if he answers everything.

But I'm afraid he won't do anything for Electra like for years ... ECA will die if there are no more developers and he seeks war, there will be nothing left of ECA.

The website / explorer / mobile app / access ... if we were as bad as E01 says we can all cut and kill Electra by making it empty now. (already there is no longer any roadmap or developer)

The team was respectful in the announcement of the airdrop ECAP by suggesting that he continue if he wanted and he dares to insult "rogue", it could end badly if he continues this attack.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:33:28 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 12:48:02 AM by Electra01

I have sent all remaining funds that were promised for the project to the foundation. So the community and foundation can freely decide on how to operate the funds from now on and what objectives to pursue. The real question is if the foundation will decide to stay with ECA or not and it is something I am completely unsure about. If they do not stay with Electra, I do not know what they will do with the ECA funds. That is something they will have to answer and please do ask them because it will have an effect on which chain they decide to support. They will have more funds if they stay with Electra and lose half if they switch to ECAP but I am not sure if this is an important incentive for them of not. As far as the foundation tells me it will be around a week before they announce which chain they will support.

I am guessing the airdrop will happen because everyone loves free coins but to come to the level Electra already is at will take a lot of extra investment, work and time on their part and they will also start with less funding.

I am obviously sentimental towards ECA and if the foundation announces they are with the Electra project, it will have a good harmonious future that will include me as an advisor and contributor.  I am also very appreciative of the support you offer.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:43:02 AM

Chances are we can make the mobile wallet eligible I think you will have a choice.  Smiley

if he wants to continue, he should already answer all of the questions on the previous page instead of trying to avoid them.

And your question is very interesting so I'm just waiting to see if he answers everything.

But I'm afraid he won't do anything for Electra like for years ... ECA will die if there are no more developers and he seeks war, there will be nothing left of ECA.

The website / explorer / mobile app / access ... if we were as bad as E01 says we can all cut and kill Electra by making it empty now. (already there is no longer any roadmap or developer)

The team was respectful in the announcement of the airdrop ECAP by suggesting that he continue if he wanted and he dares to insult "rogue", it could end badly if he continues this attack.

I did not intend rogue as an insult. I don't think I have ever insulted a team member.
PN2020

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:50:48 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:35:27 AM by PN2020

The team said they know that E01 still has about 1 billion ECA in private wallets, and they expect ECAP to have about 10 billion less supply after the airdrop. Here're my observations:

1) The team have intentionally planned to reduce supply by 10 billion at the expenses of people who have ECA on exchanges. That is their ultimate goal, not just to get rid of E01. The team also mentioned that E01 has about 50 million ECA in Cryptopia, which is a fraction of about 2 billion ECA that belong to many holders. Their justification is that it's technically impossible to airdrop to users who will receive ECA back from Cryptopia in the near future. The fact is Cryptopia keeps ECA in only a few accounts, and anyone can see them from the block explorer. If the team really don't know how to airdrop to users who will get their ECA back from Cryptopia, then how can anyone trust them to develop a crypto project?  

2) The team said that they know which private wallets belong to E01, so he won't be able to get ECAP airdrop.
- If they can really prevent E01 from getting airdrops from these accounts, why they need to exclude exchange accounts from the airdrop?
- If they can't, then what's the point of the airdrop because E01 will get ECAP airdrop anyway?

3) If E01 really has only 1 billion ECA left, what's a big deal? It's not unusual for a 30-billion supply project to have whales with 1 billion or more. It's crypto, and people dump all the time. Are they going to do another airdrop if they find out that someone has more than 1 billion ECAP in the future? For whatever conflicts the team have with E01, don't use it as an excuse to take away investment from those who also spent money to buy ECA.

4) The team said they airdrop ECAP for free, so people who have their ECA in exchange accounts won't lose anything. If you read in the discord, you will see that community members (who will benefit from the loss of others) and some of the team members are wishing ECA to disappear after the airdrop. The team is even taking away the social media and a lot of supporters from ECA. They know really well that their intention is to leave ECA project to die. People who trade ECA on exchanges accept the risk that exchanges may get hacked, but Coinfalcon doesn't get hacked and Cryptopia will return about 2 billion ECA to account holders in the near future. People are not losing their investment because of the malicious hack, but because of the team's decision to exclude exchange accounts from the airdrop. The malicious act in this case is indeed done by the team.

BTW, Don't tell me that the QT-wallet runners are more important than others. They run nodes because they get staking rewards that others don't.

If you got to social media that the team has total control, you will see a lot of flattering posts by those members who can't wait to benefit from the loss of others. For those members who complained about unfairness, they mostly have been banned, and their posts were removed. Just go to ECAP twitter account, you will see how people really feel about this airdrop. https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1331917075682635776

Team members always say that they have worked for free. Most of them hold a lot of ECA, and they will benefit from the increase of coin value. Stop pretending to be the saviors. You guys are just upset because you haven't gotten compensated enough for what you guys have done.

******* For those who think about buying ECAP, please run away from it as you can. The ECAP SCAM will fail miserably because it has bad intention from the start. This project starts by stealing investment from innocent people in order to reduce the total supply. It will go nowhere and is a SCAM even before it starts. ********

WHAT A SHAME!

BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:03:10 AM

I did not intend rogue as an insult. I don't think I have ever insulted a team member.

The show is over, the curtains fell down. You have could be this awesome dude that people would admire when seeing you passing by in a crypto documentary explaining the route to success with the right people around you. Instead you gave it all away. Look what you did? You could have easily prevented this. Now you have nothing anymore, no legacy, just a shit show of nothing and people you onced loved are gone.

Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:48:50 AM

E01,

First and foremost, yes this is my first post; however, I have watched this project since 2017.

Secondly, with your sudden interest in responding and becoming increasingly more active, it has become quite apparent that you are either, 1.) worried or 2.) pissed off beyond any level you have ever experienced before. It could be both, yet you cannot contain your emotions which is causing you to slip up and make irrational statements, to which will allow all to piece this puzzle together. Until then just remember this; when you pray for rain, you’ve got to deal with the mud too.

RM

My activity has increased in response to the higher number of posts than usual and because it is a critical month for the project. I do try to remain objective in my responses but some emotion is likely to slip out from time to time. If you have the time, PM me which statements you considered irrational and I will try to reword them into a more rational state.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: