Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
IcathTrade

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:54:41 AM

But i will prepare a detailed answer, with proof of your lies, wait a bit please  Smiley

Be my guest.

Thank you.

first you didn't respond to this and i would like to understand you:

Is there only one example since the blockchain technology exists, that an open source code needs an authorization to be forked?

Also i have read nowhere that the team will do a fork, nore a swap. It is explicit in their announcement that it is a new chain, so new genesis block.

Then, your comparison table.

I want to mention that this is YOUR point of view, and of course you perfectly have full right to express it.

And so, my turn:

/!\ Bellow from your statement /!\  listed to this form =>ECA has: XXX >> ECAP has XXX:

No pre-mine or stakes controlled by E01 >> No pre-mine or stakes controlled by EO1

Ok so we start by the biggest joke....

Why?

=> You sold all the premine in the shadow, acting like any exit-scam founders in crypto history.

e.g: the last month, since October 23.
Your deposit address in coinfalcon, the easiest to find. From premine > to an address > to cold wallet of coinfalcon well known.
3 transactions, and only the deposit addresses are used to access the cold.

http://electraexplorer.info/address/EeUZHkxP12NQtsZzDZZzzkQ76BM9PG8ZNL

More than ONE BILLION you sent to this exchange, and of course you didn't sold only here, you are responsible of the 'go to 0' in STEX as well.

Remember this: Blockain NEVER lies and we can track all until the genesis.

ECAProtocol part : TRUE

-----------------------------------------------------------

Existing foundation + 194,086,398 ECA bonus >> No foundation to fund project or if they pick ECAP over ECA they will lose 194,086,398 ECAP as donation was after 23 Nov

well... this is the most pathetic part of your post....

Foundation asks you since 2 years to put the premine in hand of the ONLY ONE legal entity of the project, you always found excuses to not do it. Today we know why....

How do you think it makes you looking? You sold all as exit scam, and in a last attempt to not consider yourself as a thief, you sent a small part?

Ho... important point. A premine IS a premine. You have stacked the premine during a so long time, AGAINST the request to stop this from the team AND from the community!!!
Then you have decided that the stakes were suddenly your own coins??? How is it even possible to say this???

ECAProtocol part : you seem to not understand at all the term "new chain" and what it means for the project foundation

Proven brand name + Multiple existing exchanges >>    Spinoff coins from main branch rarely succeed + No exchanges and will require thousands of USD to be gathered from stakeholders to get listed

Haaaa this is the first thing which makes sense, congrats, the ECA part of this statement is correct!

Except than you forgot the community team AND the community is the ONLY reason for this, which is for sure important to mention, right?

You have not contributed to the brand's renown. Worst you tried to sink the project with your actions... again, today we know why....

ECAProtocol part : AGAIN this is one more proof that you didn't care at all of Electra since the beginning, saying such things... it's only because you have no clue on how the team manages the project. If so, you would not say such non sense...

EO1 has private holdings on 23 Nov  > EO1 will get a 1:1 airdrop on all private holdings that existed on 23 Nov

wow... you think that the team who did everything since December 2017 has not managed this already?
You really have a high opinion of yourself and a low one of the team.

ECAProtocol part : wait and see?

All infrastructure in place >> Will have to deal with getting into CMC and creating a block explorer etc.

I can't believe what i read.... at this point it becomes clear that you really don't realize what you are writing.

Who created and host the explorer? > TEAM
Who created and host ALL 3rd parties interfaces? > TEAM
Who created and get the ownership of ALL the products? > TEAM
Who paid for ALL of this? > TEAM

Well, it will be faster to do in the over way, what do you have for electra?

A weebly website and BTC from selling premine of the project for your own interest. Did i forget something?

EO1 donated all pre-mine to the project so all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete >> EO1 received no 1:1 airdrop for the pre-mine so all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete

If you read all the above, is it still necessary to talk about the first part....

There is one SUPER interesting thing you say here, "all initial EO1 objectives are obsolete".

Very strange as it was one of your excuses to not send the premine to the foundation: Because of your OWN ROADMAP.

Again, again, and again : Today we know why....

Twitter and Medium account owners defected to ECAP >> Will start with a decent number of Twitter followers and active Medium page

Second correct statement, not bad.

Yes the community as told above is the main reason of the success of ECA, community created everything that exist and so are the owners.

Unique code, reviewed and published for public viewing >> New unknown/unproven code which is, as of yet, unpublished

YES !

This is what is called "Open Source". And the team can be proud of that!!!

ECAProtocol part : obviously you don't get this point either, the new code for ECAProtocol is the V3.0 update which was supposed to be the new massive update of Electra blockchain, if you didn't destroy it all. Yes, it's not yet public, as it's still under development. As ECAProtocol is an open source project as well, EVERYONE will have access to the code before the release, able to compile by themselves, fork, update, make change ect....
Basic crypto stuff...

Established business partnerships >> No partnerships

And we finish this by this wonderful statement, which is also interesting in fact!

What partnership do you have?
What support do you provide for these partnership?
What's your capacities to maintain this?

From what we know as community, your only act was to pay a dev to create Electra back in 2017, from a fork of Iceberg coin. And... hmmm... nope, that's good enough.

I guess when you have writen this in your comparison table, You must have exchanged ECA and ECAP probably.

So far from what i have read, all the partnerships follow the team in ECAProtocol as there are the ones who did everything since 2017.

Conclusion:

I must confess that I used a "funny" tone to write this, it's dramatic enough as it is to make the drama even more dramatic.

No one care of my own feeling, but i will express it because this hurts me more than i want to admit.

It would have been so simple to be part of the team as they requested, to support the project you created back in 2017.

It's clear enough that you never expected Electra to succeed as it did. And you considered this... i don't know, like an experience?

But even if it was an simple experience for you, you were not allow to play with user money.

Think to that and about what you did...

No pre-mine or stakes controlled by E01 >> No pre-mine or stakes controlled by EO1

Ok so we start by the biggest joke....

Why?

=> You sold all the premine in the shadow, acting like any exit-scam founders in crypto history.

e.g: the last month, since October 23.
Your deposit address in coinfalcon, the easiest to find. From premine > to an address > to cold wallet of coinfalcon well known.
3 transactions, and only the deposit addresses are used to access the cold.

More than ONE BILLION you sent to this exchange, and of course you didn't sold only here, you are responsible of the 'go to 0' in STEX as well.

Remember this: Blockain NEVER lies and we can track all until the genesis.

ECAProtocol part : TRUE

As I said before, I knew a malicious move was coming and acted preemptively and made initial position reductions without announcement but transparently.

The amount sent to the address you mention seems to be around 500 million unless I am reading it incorrectly. You are also not taking into account that large amounts of ECA was withdrawn from exchanges back to the public wallets and sent again a few days later. I definitely did not sell 500 million there. I did not at any point during this year control more than 900 million ECA pre-mine or stakes. Look at page 2 of this address if you want to see examples of ECA returning to the public wallets:

https://explorer.electraproject.org/address/EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ

While looking through the addresses to counter your argument I have actually come accross an anomaly. The wallet containing this address on my desktop has 0 ECA in it but for some reason it says 16,000 ECA in the block explorer. I will look into this.

The other arguments you make are generally about what the team did versus me. They did do a lot. I never said I did all the work and gave credit as much as possible but I also made important contributions and major sacrifices for this project. If some people want to start all over and pursue a new direction it is their choice.

You have decided to answer only one selected question, it makes sense because you just can't say much on all of this.

About your answer on this only point, we say exactly the same thank you. We talk about sending huge amount of premine to exchange.

i advise everyone to read my first comment then the answer (both quoted above)  and get your own opinion on E01 capacities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:01:30 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 06:22:06 PM by Robofus

My activity has increased in response to the higher number of posts than usual and because it is a critical month for the project. I do try to remain objective in my responses but some emotion is likely to slip out from time to time. If you have the time, PM me which statements you considered irrational and I will try to reword them into a more rational state.

It's wonderful, you always avoid the most important questions and told that you are more active because of the increased activity.

Yet even when there was only one message, you did not reply.
You could have explained yourself before, (as long as it was possible to save ECA) instead of continuously selling the premine without answering.

Too late now.
Just4E01

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:35:34 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:16:58 PM by Just4E01

I have sent all remaining funds that were promised

You only sent a fraction of the total premind E01! Everyone knows the power of the blockchain:

CF exchange deposit address of E01, direct deposit from premine wallet: http://electraexplorer.info/address/EeUZHkxP12NQtsZzDZZzzkQ76BM9PG8ZNL

1,137,909,766 More than 1 billion but you send only 197 mil one day ago to the foundation?

This confirms that you are trying to be 'the good guy' but you arent!
Such a noob

Ps
Made a BT account specially just to reply for your crap on a beautiful Sunday!
Lmao
12dima12

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:54:41 PM

E01 - let's assume the following scenario:

The foundation decides to give up the project and is dissolved. The funds held will be returned to you (the creator of the project).
What happens after that??
Will you lead the project as creators or do we have to assume that the project will be buried.
Please answer the question explicitly.

As we know, you acted out of premonition and sold Premine-Stake funds before anything happened.
Please state what happens to the currency you received for the sale?

What would happen to it if ECAP hadn't come about?
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:12:33 PM

I have sent all remaining funds that were promised

You only sent a fraction of the total premind E01! Everyone knows the power of the blockchain:

CF exchange deposit address of E01, direct deposit from premine wallet: http://electraexplorer.info/address/EeUZHkxP12NQtsZzDZZzzkQ76BM9PG8ZNL

1,137,909,766 More than 1 billion but you send only 197 mil one day ago to the foundation?

This confirms that you are trying to be 'the good guy' but you arent!
Such a noob

Ps
Made a BT account specially just to reply for your crap on a beautiful Sunday!
Lmao

I have already replied to a similar statement made a few posts ago.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:18:03 PM

The foundation decides to give up the project and is dissolved. The funds held will be returned to you (the creator of the project).
Will you lead the project as creators or do we have to assume that the project will be buried.

As we know, you acted out of premonition and sold Premine-Stake funds before anything happened.

If the foundation is dissolved and funds returned to me, then the project will go back to the initial objectives listed in the OP.

Premine is for the project, stakes are not. If ECAP hadn't come about this would have still been the case.

Robofus

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:31:50 PM

Why are you still ignoring the questions? It doesn't work in public and you prove to be a scammer and manipulator.

for example

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848351.msg21138302#msg21138302

Ps: if you take over the foundation you will have to show yourself publicly, don't forget that many people expect that from you  Roll Eyes
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 04:35:57 PM

Funds returning to me from the foundation is unlikely.

Article   11   –   Dissolution

2.   After   dissolution,   the   foundation   will   remain   until   the   financial   balance   is   0.

5.   If   the   foundation   has   a   surplus   on   the   financial   balance,   the   remaining   finances   must   be   spent   on   the   sustainability   of   the   foundation   where   possible.
Robofus

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:26:12 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 06:16:52 PM by Robofus

You must have missed my message again, surely a coincidence. Every time you avoid answering this question you make your case worse.

Why are you still ignoring the questions? It doesn't work in public and you prove to be a scammer and manipulator.

for example

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

Ps: if you take over the foundation you will have to show yourself publicly, don't forget that many people expect that from you  Roll Eyes

in your last answer you also "forget" to answer that

12dima12

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:31:44 PM

If the foundation is dissolved and funds returned to me, then the project will go back to the initial objectives listed in the OP.

Premine is for the project, stakes are not. If ECAP hadn't come about this would have still been the case.

It looks like the foundation will be dissolved and you as the founder will get the premine back if no new members are found.
https://twitter.com/ECA_Foundation/status/1333155433662590981?s=20

You say ECA will stick to the old goals.

Who will take care of the project?
Who will develop further?
Who will pay for and maintain the infrastructure?

I ask for a transparent contribution or you come online in Telegram / Discord to talk to the community in real time.
BitJack77

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:04:12 AM

Allow me to quote some part of the ECA Foundation statement which you can find here: https://electrafoundation.medium.com/foundation-statement-with-regards-to-recent-developments-within-the-eca-project-b46be4a902f6

The statutes also state that all ECA members can apply to become a board member. If you are interested in this position, you can email us at foundation@electraproject.org . Please be aware that one of the criteria to become a board member is that physical identification at a Dutch notary is mandatory.

So I would like to see this project continue and than may compete with ECAP, would the best survive. I will hodl both.
botero974

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:51:21 AM

And here we are, what had to happen happened.
I carried this project for over a year, during my disappointment I thought I could count on either the so-called community or at least on those who formed the foundation but unfortunately my hopes are quickly dashed, when E01 in the exchanges we had he literally despised me
While it is ECA, ECAP and maybe tomorrow another split an ECAP + I take no risk to say that the mass is done and still hundreds of investors who will be plucked
what a waste but we could expect better with this bunch of opportunists
12dima12

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:12:14 AM

You are forking all Electra Stuff from Github but you cant reply here?
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:56:11 AM

It looks like the foundation will be dissolved and you as the founder will get the premine back if no new members are found.
https://twitter.com/ECA_Foundation/status/1333155433662590981?s=20

You say ECA will stick to the old goals.

Who will take care of the project?
Who will develop further?
Who will pay for and maintain the infrastructure?

I ask for a transparent contribution or you come online in Telegram / Discord to talk to the community in real time.

Forking Electra was a big priority. If the current code was hidden from me, the project would have died for sure.

I will pay for the new critical infrastructure if needed.

My initial objectives are almost finished. When they are, I will not have additional goals.

If new replacements are chosen in the foundation, I will very likely accept that they stay in charge of the funds. If the foundation is dissolved, I will use the funds to pay for the new infrasructure and complete the objectives. If any funds remain after the objectives are complete I will give a grace period of 6 months for a new foundation to be set up and if a new foundation is not set up I will assume the users are not interested to take the project further and will donate the rest of the pre-mine to charity and provide evidence of it.
ecapscam

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:20:24 AM

So it seems like little progress is being made with regards to making things right for the investors. This feud between the two sides has left many investors with nothing and a project that has been stolen away from them. To claim that this other project is "new" is laughable, it is literally everything that ECA was and promised to be. It is simply a slight rebranding with everything else being the same.

There are options available to make the situation right and they know it, it is simply a matter of taking action.
Just4E01

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:08:27 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2020, 08:21:40 AM by Just4E01

You really believe that people will invest in your forked project E01 so you can do it all over again?
How stupid are you?
Even a donkey doesnt bump twice. Lmao

Once a scammer -> always a scammer

ECAP is the real thing with real passionate devs not you and never will be Öner/E01/Scammer!
Warspear

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:03:49 AM

As an investor, it is quite confusing having ECA and ECAP with the founder and team being divorced and so forth. It is best that the team create or rebrand ECAP into something different. If ECA continues to remain exist and people wants to buy ECAP, it may cause confusion, instead of buying ECAP, ended up buying ECA since it is still ELECTRA, ended up asking can it be swapped since it is still ELECTRA. Same goes for website flow people searching for ELECTRA and ELECTRA PROTOCOL, site visits that pops out automatically visiting the wrong site, just by searching ELECTRA. Moreover, not everyone is on social medias, upon seeing their investment on ECA plummet, the same thing people will be asking in the future as it is still ECA with a P, any problem coming from ELECTRA will still lead to ECAP.

The community and team needs to inject some creativity to rebrand into a fresh start, call for some submission, naming/logo, and the team should be the judges to decide as community tend to create different accounts and vote for it to get what they want, but the team is the one carrying the name seeking for partnerships etc, the team will decide which to carry, as long not sticking back to ELECTRA. I've seen projects that is doing very well after rebranding, leaving the past behind and moves forward. There are so many forks out there and the name totally changed, but technology is like continues to upgrade even better with different fork. Just leave the black history behind and move forward. This is going to be a long and dramatic argument as there is no transparency.

As for my investment in ECA, its all down the drain and I do not trust the market that could possibly be manipulated by the founder, E01. Since the team have been the ones that are doing most of the work up until now, it is best that you have full control over the brand/funds that you're looking in the future years to come. Was planning to integrate ELECTRAPAY for my company, but now looking at ELECTRA is just so traumatizing. Just let go of the name ELECTRA and put it in archive.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

So it seems like little progress is being made with regards to making things right for the investors. This feud between the two sides has left many investors with nothing and a project that has been stolen away from them. To claim that this other project is "new" is laughable, it is literally everything that ECA was and promised to be. It is simply a slight rebranding with everything else being the same.

There are options available to make the situation right and they know it, it is simply a matter of taking action.

The other side is welcome back anytime, but at this stage, from the attitude they are showing, I assume they will continue with ECAP and therefore I must ensure ECA is prepared for the transition which I anticipate will be smooth. The current ECA stakeholders should assume that the upgrade to v3.0 will not go ahead for ECA as it is now intellectual property of ECAP and so ECA will remain on the current chain. Investors should also assume that ElectraPay, which was an initiative of the former team, will not be supported for ECA in the near future unless an agreement is reached with the ECAP team.
Robofus

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:16:06 PM

The team and the devs migrate everything that was planned to ECAP, so no electrapay for ECA but just for ECAP.

Regarding your roadmap, it's interesting because you haven't done anything since 2017. And if this roadmap has no other objectives which will be added in the future we can consider the ECA as dead.

If you want to escape after finishing your roadmap you could have participated more actively with motivated and passionate devs instead of selling and being quiet and doing nothing.

I will not stop repeating my last message until I have an answer (3rd time) =

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:25:07 PM

The team and the devs migrate everything that was planned to ECAP, so no electrapay for ECA but just for ECAP.

Regarding your roadmap, it's interesting because you haven't done anything since 2017. And if this roadmap has no other objectives which will be added in the future we can consider the ECA as dead.

If you want to escape after finishing your roadmap you could have participated more actively with motivated and passionate devs instead of selling and being quiet and doing nothing.

I will not stop repeating my last message until I have an answer (3rd time) =

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

I get your point and now understand where the issue is stemming from. The first sentence is poorly worded. The word capital is very general. It is wrong to assume only financial capital. Other capital types that may apply are: individual capital and intellectual capital along with others.

Investment also has multiple definitions:
The action or process of investing money for profit.
An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result.

I invested a lot of my individual, financial and intellectual capital into the project for the past four years. The stakes compensate me for this.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: