Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
Sillycoinz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:57:34 PM

Hello everyone. Long time holder with wallet.dat but not sure how to store the coins. Any links or help would be appreciated Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 11:43:55 AM

Hello everyone. Long time holder with wallet.dat but not sure how to store the coins. Any links or help would be appreciated Smiley

download the recent wallet for your OS from https://electracoin.io

If it doesn't sync properly, you might have to add nodes that you can find at the explorer https://eca.ccore.online/connections (you can add them either one by one at the command line, or paste them in to the Electra.conf).

If you have more questions, there are more active people on Telegram https://t.me/Electracoin or discord https://discord.gg/FbHzrdAnGp
sh35hd

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 01:41:37 AM

anyone getting errors with their wallet connections?

logs looking like this

2021-05-08 10:12:09 SOCKS5 connecting seed07.electraproject.org
2021-05-08 10:12:09 ERROR: Error reading proxy response
2021-05-08 10:12:10 SOCKS5 connecting 2001:d08:c5:b532::1
2021-05-08 10:12:10 ERROR: Error reading proxy response
2021-05-08 10:12:10 SOCKS5 connecting seed08.electraproject.org
2021-05-08 10:12:11 ERROR: Error reading proxy response
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 10:25:44 PM

anyone getting errors with their wallet connections?

logs looking like this

2021-05-08 10:12:09 SOCKS5 connecting seed07.electraproject.org
2021-05-08 10:12:09 ERROR: Error reading proxy response
2021-05-08 10:12:10 SOCKS5 connecting 2001:d08:c5:b532::1
2021-05-08 10:12:10 ERROR: Error reading proxy response
2021-05-08 10:12:10 SOCKS5 connecting seed08.electraproject.org
2021-05-08 10:12:11 ERROR: Error reading proxy response

Hi, electraproject.org was giving SSL errors yesterday when I tried to visit it and it is directly connected to the "ccore" block explorer when you click the upper left link "Electra Block Explorer" - clearly this is an SSL/TLS issue - but the nodes from the block explorer site mentioned work for eca so put them in your Electra.conf (assuming you're a WIndows user - I don't do linux or mac)

From the many one, from one, the source
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 10:26:37 PM

Electra needs minimal effort to survive.
From Dogecoin Must learn

agree - but if you wan't help with that "minimal effort", better to organize with others...

So - may be - discuss in our discord group: https://discord.gg/FbHzrdAnGp

Any news from the new developers?
If this status continues, ECA will be delisted on most exchanges.

Yes was picked up by dogedex.xyz and atomicdex by Komodo Platform Wink

From the many one, from one, the source
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 10:35:47 PM

Could we get some nodes please?
Second1ife

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:14:56 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2021, 05:50:18 PM by Second1ife

Could we get some nodes please?

from the blockexplorer https://eca.ccore.online/connections

addnode=161.97.166.124:5817
addnode=46.101.51.228:5817
addnode=157.245.45.81:5817
addnode=178.128.254.115:5817
addnode=206.189.121.158:5817
addnode=104.248.171.172:5817
addnode=[2a02:a58:822b:1500:e13c:26fa:5570:9a22]:5817
addnode=24.133.106.201:5817
addnode=159.65.180.126:5817
addnode=64.227.7.144:5817
addnode=68.183.18.226:5817
addnode=96.232.193.110:5817
addnode=159.89.117.153:5817
addnode=167.99.190.216:5817
addnode=138.197.146.60:5817
addnode=165.22.232.114:5817
addnode=159.203.35.14:5817
addnode=172.73.245.243:5817
addnode=73.168.42.126:5817
addnode=92.106.184.31:5817
addnode=54.215.252.155:5817
addnode=13.52.242.188:5817

add to your conf file and restart wallet. i got 11 connections so far. hth
aiemahdo@gmail.com

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:38:39 PM

From Dogecoin Must learn

agree - but if you wan't help with that "minimal effort", better to organize with others...

Yes was picked up by dogedex.xyz and atomicdex by Komodo Platform Wink

When is the mobile wallet open?
Is a new team formed?
digsmining

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:08:55 AM

Hey Everyone,

I was just checking up on the status of the project, its been a while because last year 2020 was pretty intense and I did not have time to follow the community or updates.

Well my mind is blown, to read about the devs starting a new coin and the planned feature rollout for ECA going to ECAP.  And all of the market and liquidity moving to ECAP from ECA.

I've invested almost thousand dollars and spent at least a hundred hours, and also staked and supported on reddit. So where does that leave me as an investor?

And where does that leave the electra project? this one is rhetorical, it's obvious the electra project is not growing or evolving for now.

ECP Air drops? A 10 day period? to claim an air drop in one of the most tumultuous times in recent human history? I never received an email or notification, and did not even come across this information or an ad, even in crypto news or on reddit until today.

I've read most of this thread, and twitter on the topic today.

I read about Electra01 the founder and the Dev's, now ECP Dev's, conflict and ultimately parting of ways.

It really seems unfair, for those that supported the community and for the loss on investment and time.

I have obviously lost some on exchanges, but I have my main ECA wallet with about 1,200,000+ eca. It used to be worth almost a thousand now only $27.

I think of, all the things the electra dev team promised and it instead being added to ECAP and then shirking long time eca holders and community is just as bad as any of the claims against Electra01 I've read.

Surely the dev's must of have known that people would not be aware and I hardly think sufficient notice was given or an opportunity to decide, instead a decision was made for us, at our, and my expense.

So my next question is when is the next airdrop? and if not, is the ECP team in the states meaning United States jurisdiction?

Secondly who owns Electra blockchain and branding?

-Digs

Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 06:48:58 AM

Hey Everyone,

I was just checking up on the status of the project, its been a while because last year 2020 was pretty intense and I did not have time to follow the community or updates.

Well my mind is blown, to read about the devs starting a new coin and the planned feature rollout for ECA going to ECAP.  And all of the market and liquidity moving to ECAP from ECA.

I've invested almost thousand dollars and spent at least a hundred hours, and also staked and supported on reddit. So where does that leave me as an investor?

And where does that leave the electra project? this one is rhetorical, it's obvious the electra project is not growing or evolving for now.

ECP Air drops? A 10 day period? to claim an air drop in one of the most tumultuous times in recent human history? I never received an email or notification, and did not even come across this information or an ad, even in crypto news or on reddit until today.

I've read most of this thread, and twitter on the topic today.

I read about Electra01 the founder and the Dev's, now ECP Dev's, conflict and ultimately parting of ways.

It really seems unfair, for those that supported the community and for the loss on investment and time.

I have obviously lost some on exchanges, but I have my main ECA wallet with about 1,200,000+ eca. It used to be worth almost a thousand now only $27.

I think of, all the things the electra dev team promised and it instead being added to ECAP and then shirking long time eca holders and community is just as bad as any of the claims against Electra01 I've read.

Surely the dev's must of have known that people would not be aware and I hardly think sufficient notice was given or an opportunity to decide, instead a decision was made for us, at our, and my expense.

So my next question is when is the next airdrop? and if not, is the ECP team in the states meaning United States jurisdiction?

Secondly who owns Electra blockchain and branding?

-Digs

To answer some of your questions,

The current Electra blockchain is owned by no one. I own the Github page but the code there is open and can be copied/forked but only I can edit the code on that page. At this stage, for someone else to change the blockchain code they would have to copy the code from my Github to their own page, make all the changes they want there and then release a seperate wallet and users to download. Even then, they would have to convince the exchanges, users and CMC that it is a legitimate ECA fork. If they cannot convince them it will most likely not replace the current wallet version.

No one owns the naming or branding rights and I do not think the ECAP fork could have been stopped if someone did own the rights.

I do not think ECAP is in USA jurisdiction. I think one team member has USA citizenship but that is it.

I do know that the ECAP team accepted late entries after the 10 day period. I suggest you tell them your situation, try to convince them and claim the airdrop you missed out on whilst showing evidence that you held ECA during the fork date. Sparing 1 million is not much from the 3 billion ECAP they control but they may not accept simply to not encourage more claimants. That part is their decision.
digsmining

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 06:28:18 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2021, 06:55:40 PM by digsmining

So I would like to clarify I do not care nor does it matter about reasons you and the Devs disagreed and any potential allegations they have made. I don't have the details and cannot comment on this aspect outside of speculation.

What I can comment on is; that "Electra Pay" for ECA was promised and on the roadmap and continually pushed back including deals with different organizations and businesses which is the main reason electra looked promising besides the blockchain feature and the reason I supported, contributed and held/hold.

None of this was realized or delivered?

The blockchain maybe open source, but Electra Pay is Electra not Electra Protocol, yet it is now Electra Protocol Electra Pay.

Effectively the Devs took your project and it seems worked behind your back with the motive of taking control from you, so they could further the project on their own terms, with probably an outside interested and invested party.

Were the Dev's sandbagging until they had everything in place?

Or were you stonewalling progress and direction? From what I read it seemed that you played a passive advisor role.

I don't doubt the Devs were committed at least to their own agenda. With this said, I think reasons given by the ECAP representatives on this thread, are deflecting trying to place blame, unless I am missing something, using it as an excuse to basically steal the project and defraud ECA investors for their own agenda.

They have claimed that you were selling premine, my perspective is that it was your project, your idea, I am sure you have put in a ton of work, management, coordination and funds.

I am not aware of any reason they could not continue on the ECA blockchain, outside of they wanted full control of the project and the currency but again, by defrauding ECA investors.

Ultimately they say as a result of your selling, you tanked the price, really that comes down to in my opinion, what is the true price and how resilient ECA was within the market. In reality, the Dev's with a lack of transparency and creating a fork and repurposing features and services promised for ECA then blocking ECA investors on exchanges and mobile wallets, possibly to prevent you and others from using Airdrops, was kind of a nuclear option and caused great damages and losses for everyone.

Where the real damage was done, was cutting or not maintaining ties with exchanges, taking down multi-media and using promised features for ECA for ECAP where they have full control and financial leverage. This is what really damaged ECA and its price and the long time investors and community.

The 10 day period was not sufficient, since the ECAP team, extended this, they should honor all requests including yours. I read that one of the ECAP representatives argued they didn't need to use Electra branding and blockchain and extend an airdrop offer. But I would argue, that is exactly what they should have done. Now they are legally bound and its because they are using the electra branding and blockchain even if open source and features promised for ECA for years, and failed to deliver. But coincidentally delivered with ECAP along with business deals, so looking from the outside it seems like a calculated move.

My take, this is a fraud case, that needs to be reviewed to see if there were any criminal actions and litigation is required. I am not sure what your role was, hopefully it was passive, I think the crime leans more towards the ECAP Developers and team, but a court and litigation should sort that out.

Besides lawsuits, perhaps a class action lawsuit is in order, if the ECAP team does not address the previous mentioned concerns. Even with that there still needs to be an investigation. They are betting on the open source license and a diverse global team, possibly the cost of litigation protecting them. There are many small investors, that feel cheated and this sentiment is what brought me here.

I'm glad you picked up on my question on who is the owner of ECA; getting together a new dev team could revive ECA adding features and of course injunctions against ECAP to prevent the theft of electra pay. This all takes money, time and skilled resources. I'm considering if I have the available bandwidth, but would like to continue the ECA project. My first task is to look into legal pathways for investors of ECA, meaning what can be done legally such as a lawsuit or class action lawsuit or at least ordered time of remedy or injunctions.

It would have helped if you had the Devs sign an NDA and non-compete and classified IP related to the project like electra pay.

aiemahdo@gmail.com

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:48:08 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2021, 06:10:49 AM by aiemahdo@gmail.com

So I would like to clarify I do not care nor does it matter about reasons you and the Devs disagreed and any potential allegations they have made. I don't have the details and cannot comment on this aspect outside of speculation.

What I can comment on is; that "Electra Pay" for ECA was promised and on the roadmap and continually pushed back including deals with different organizations and businesses which is the main reason electra looked promising besides the blockchain feature and the reason I supported, contributed and held/hold.

None of this was realized or delivered?

The blockchain maybe open source, but Electra Pay is Electra not Electra Protocol, yet it is now Electra Protocol Electra Pay.

Effectively the Devs took your project and it seems worked behind your back with the motive of taking control from you, so they could further the project on their own terms, with probably an outside interested and invested party.

Were the Dev's sandbagging until they had everything in place?

Or were you stonewalling progress and direction? From what I read it seemed that you played a passive advisor role.

I don't doubt the Devs were committed at least to their own agenda. With this said, I think reasons given by the ECAP representatives on this thread, are deflecting trying to place blame, unless I am missing something, using it as an excuse to basically steal the project and defraud ECA investors for their own agenda.

They have claimed that you were selling premine, my perspective is that it was your project, your idea, I am sure you have put in a ton of work, management, coordination and funds.

I am not aware of any reason they could not continue on the ECA blockchain, outside of they wanted full control of the project and the currency but again, by defrauding ECA investors.

Ultimately they say as a result of your selling, you tanked the price, really that comes down to in my opinion, what is the true price and how resilient ECA was within the market. In reality, the Dev's with a lack of transparency and creating a fork and repurposing features and services promised for ECA then blocking ECA investors on exchanges and mobile wallets, possibly to prevent you and others from using Airdrops, was kind of a nuclear option and caused great damages and losses for everyone.

Where the real damage was done, was cutting or not maintaining ties with exchanges, taking down multi-media and using promised features for ECA for ECAP where they have full control and financial leverage. This is what really damaged ECA and its price and the long time investors and community.

The 10 day period was not sufficient, since the ECAP team, extended this, they should honor all requests including yours. I read that one of the ECAP representatives argued they didn't need to use Electra branding and blockchain and extend an airdrop offer. But I would argue, that is exactly what they should have done. Now they are legally bound and its because they are using the electra branding and blockchain even if open source and features promised for ECA for years, and failed to deliver. But coincidentally delivered with ECAP along with business deals, so looking from the outside it seems like a calculated move.

My take, this is a fraud case, that needs to be reviewed to see if there were any criminal actions and litigation is required. I am not sure what your role was, hopefully it was passive, I think the crime leans more towards the ECAP Developers and team, but a court and litigation should sort that out.

Besides lawsuits, perhaps a class action lawsuit is in order, if the ECAP team does not address the previous mentioned concerns. Even with that there still needs to be an investigation. They are betting on the open source license and a diverse global team, possibly the cost of litigation protecting them. There are many small investors, that feel cheated and this sentiment is what brought me here.

I'm glad you picked up on my question on who is the owner of ECA; getting together a new dev team could revive ECA adding features and of course injunctions against ECAP to prevent the theft of electra pay. This all takes money, time and skilled resources. I'm considering if I have the available bandwidth, but would like to continue the ECA project. My first task is to look into legal pathways for investors of ECA, meaning what can be done legally such as a lawsuit or class action lawsuit or at least ordered time of remedy or injunctions.

It would have helped if you had the Devs sign an NDA and non-compete and classified IP related to the project like electra pay.

the way they work
It is not in the long-term development of the coin.
simply to increase the price
As a show for a long time
it's revealed
After the fork, everyone left for the xep team.
When Hitbtc is delisted, obtain information in advance and sell billions eca sold out
Doing a coin business any project
can't succeed
even if the price goes up
Again, the foundation will sell coins and try to make money.
stop investing
That's the way to protect your investment
I have invested more than ten thousand dollars
Currently holding 30 million
Mobile wallet does not open
I'm just watching
Rolighed

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 01:34:50 PM

Well said Digs.

Im really wondering what the hell is going on here too.

I invested thousands of dollars back in 2017/2018 and did some staking etc. through the desktop wallet.
I thought of Electra as a long term investment as I really liked the ideas and the vision of the roadmap.
Today I own hundreds of thousands of ECA on a desktop wallet i cannot even access due to lack of maintance and support (XEP discord admins won't even help with recovering my eca's..)
Apparently us, early investors, dont get rewarded for investing in the project and the people behind it - we're rather getting punished.
I can't believe we only had between 10-45 days to convert our coins. And as Digs says - No coundown window, no advertisement on email, nothing to bring attention to the problem that 1000's of true investors and believers might face.
This is a major problem..
All of the features of the roadmap (electrapay, lightning fast transaction speed, low transfer cost etc.) is being implemented into another project that I should've been a part of, but that I am apparently not..
This investment would've been so good if the devs kept their word.

At least give us a second air drop, so the true supports/investors dont get too punished for this crap..

Sad
Rolighed

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:23:43 AM

So should we see all our ECA's as a lost investment already?

Like what should we expect..

The owner of the real ECA will never gather a new team and try harder?
GoodHabit

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 04:41:32 PM

So should we see all our ECA's as a lost investment already?
While things aren't looking that promising, this might still be a bit premature...

Like what should we expect..

Nothing in particular - as Electra is an open source project, everyone can fork it / upgrade it on it's own - so it depends if anyone is going to take action..
The owner of the real ECA will never gather a new team and try harder?

There is NOT a "owner" of the project - all holders of ECA are owners in the sense that they own coins - everyone of them could "gater a team" and "try harder" - like most Crypto projects, you are free to take action yourself, or support others that try to do it...

and if you are looking for (marginally) more information, there is a (bit) more going on on

discord: https://discord.gg/FbHzrdAnGp
or Telegram: https://t.me/Electracoin
flowjob

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:35:07 PM

Today I own hundreds of thousands of ECA on a desktop wallet i cannot even access due to lack of maintance and support (XEP discord admins won't even help with recovering my eca's..)
You can use the privkey to access them in https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/atomicDEX-Desktop/releases
Code:
electra-cli dumpprivkey <youraddress>
and use this privkey to create a wallet in AtomicDEX... "Import wallet", "Allow custom seed" and use the privkey as seed.
And then you can trade the ECA on the DEX directly out of your wallet... if you want to.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Sillycoinz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 05:29:08 AM

Code:
Electra Forever!
aiemahdo@gmail.com

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:08:04 PM

From Dogecoin Must learn

Is there a way to open a mobile wallet for a while?
Please update the private key extraction tool to use mnemonics in languages ​​other than English.
Even if I know the mnemonic, there is no way to find the Korean 12 phrase private key

Since I confirmed that the dogedex or atomicdex wallet recognizes Korean mnemonics, the private key extraction tool
I'm sure it hasn't been updated to use other languages

Atomicdex wallet When I enter my mobile wallet mnemonic
I can check the private key of another wallet address
Therefore, my mobile wallet address and mnemonic seem to be fine.
GoodHabit

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:21:56 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 07:08:03 PM by GoodHabit

There is no one here who has even a minimal clue why your problem with korean Mnemonic exists... And as there is no professional team and no funds to pay one, there is actually zero chance that someone will update the tool to exctract the private key... (And even I - who invested some of my spare time to adapt the Tool for ECA - was not a person responsible for Electra OR personally concerned (had no ECA on mobile wallet, and (at the time of the Snapshot) - no ECA at all). So, for me, it was just a personal hobby to try to find a solution for people with ECA on the mobile wallet. It worked for most - that it didn't work for you is unfortunate.

So, if your really interested in solving that problem, you might have to do it yourself, or at least find a person that is competent to do it...
aiemahdo@gmail.com

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 10:44:42 PM

There is no one here who has even a minimal clue why your problem with korean Mnemonic exists... And as there is no professional team and no funds to pay one, there is actually zero chance that someone will update the tool to exctract the private key... (And even I - who invested some of my spare time to adapt the Tool for ECA - was not a person responsible for Electra OR personally concerned (had no ECA on mobile wallet, and (at the time of the Snapshot) - no ECA at all). So, for me, it was just a personal hobby to try to find a solution for people with ECA on the mobile wallet. It worked for most - that it didn't work for you is unfortunate.

So, if your really interested in solving that problem, you might have to do it yourself, or at least find a person that is competent to do it...

Thank you for answer
All of these problems seem to be resolved when the mobile wallet is opened.
eca coin has a dark future
Currently, 30 million eca is less than 1% of the funds I am investing in.
Looking back now, I feel like an idiot for buying and expecting an eca for years.
How can developers from the so-called prestigious Stanford University be such immoral and unconscionable people?

Coins whose purpose is to raise the price and sell it like now cannot grow
Coins that claim payment purposes like eca
There is a high probability that the dollar cbdc will disappear when issued

Netflix in Korea hit drama

The squid game ends with famous lines

" Hey, do you still trust people? "
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: