Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help please  (Read 489 times)
imawriter (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:47:41 AM

Hello i am facing a different kind of problem and need your views on it.As my username says i do some partime article writing but its not regular but my main source of income is that i am the owner of some websites and i earn from ads there or just buying and selling those websites.Some of those i bought from flippa and some i developed by hiring web designers and i myseld does not design websites.
But the problem is when people in my family ask me what do you do but i am not able to say clearly,i am earning some good money but still i cant exactly tell who i am in small words.Please tell me what can i say in 2-3 words that who am i and what i do so that it also makes some impression.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3055

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 03:54:54 AM

Hello i am facing a different kind of problem and need your views on it.As my username says i do some partime article writing but its not regular but my main source of income is that i am the owner of some websites and i earn from ads there or just buying and selling those websites.Some of those i bought from flippa and some i developed by hiring web designers and i myseld does not design websites.
But the problem is when people in my family ask me what do you do but i am not able to say clearly,i am earning some good money but still i cant exactly tell who i am in small words.Please tell me what can i say in 2-3 words that who am i and what i do so that it also makes some impression.

You are a webmaster.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
imawriter (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:24:55 AM

You are a webmaster.  Smiley
Oh okay nice that one
denzelc

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:02:50 PM

How about telling people you're a blogger?
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:15:24 AM

You can say my job is internet marketing throw banner of different websites you can say i personally hire some desighners and developers and i am doing marketing is called internet marketing.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

You are a Content Marketer
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

which help....

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
mihaimikk426

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

Just say that you are a smart worker.
Ican easily earn money from smart work .
I am working hard with my brain but not by the physical work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: