Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Popular Ways To Get Viruses - Via YouTube, Torrent Network, Software ?  (Read 243 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Red Fish (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

As you can imagine computer viruses & malware are everywhere. Most popular ways are via YouTube, torrent network, or software download. Popular antivirus software, like Avast, Avira etc. can help just in some cases, not at all cases. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

i believe it would be links from media social like facebook. and i don't know how youtube able to spread virus.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:10:57 PM

In the corporate world most of them come in the form of emails. They either have attachments that will infect or the new thing now is documents with links to attack sites. For personal I found that torrent sites is where I got nailed once.

Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:48:04 PM

I think you can get a virus on torrent downloads. Especially if you click the executable files. But I don't think you can get any virus on youtube and facebook, unless you follow some external links that leads to some exploit websites.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

Most Popular Ways To Get Viruses - Via YouTube, Torrent Network, Software are easy types to spread virus
I think when users click on videos on YouTube and link of torrent of any other software link then virus detect the computer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: