Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YORK's price prediction topic.  (Read 24636 times)
york780 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

I think in about 1 year from now ethereum will have 30-35% market dominance, and bitcoin 25-32%. Followed by 10 1-5bln marketcap crypto's like NEM,ETC and others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinerXX

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:46:58 AM

I think in about 1 year from now ethereum will have 30-35% market dominance, and bitcoin 25-32%. Followed by 10 1-5bln marketcap crypto's like NEM,ETC and others.

i think in 1 year the people running eth will be facing jail and many ico's will bust forcing eth into the crapper but who knows? bernie madoff's ponzi ran for 30 or 40 years before the gov shut him down and clawed money back, no one knows for sure how long it ran. bottom line is, im sure the sec knows about eth, they are probably under investigation and dont even know it. i think bitcoin is risky, but eth, super risky long term. many things can go wrong with it, more than bitcoin imho. eth also has not had a major correction yet like 90% unlike bitcoin.
BitcoinerXX

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Dear SEC: ICOs & ‘Tokens’ are killing innovation

https://medium.com/@derosetech_10334/dear-sec-icos-tokens-are-killing-innovation-2f8d287f88c3

eth's days are numbered lol
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

So York your losing hope in bitcoin?

Does iT mather what happens on 1 August?

I tought you said before nothing Will stop btc going up in price.
And now your telling us that bitcoin isnt sure anymore....

Hmm...
august 1 will be d-day for bitcoin. UASF fail or succes? 2mb hardfork at december? Who will win? Miners or community, or wallstreet? Everything will be decided.

Yes i agree with you,didnt know 1 aug is deadline,biggest bitcoin problem is greedy behid devs are not colaborating each others,miners want to be most important but without transactions there is nothing to mine
Well why do we feel that someone is not important in the field. To me every single person attached with the bitcoin and the ccrypto is important for me. Everyone has a role to play it is basically a chain of activities and no work is useless in this regards. No one is going to stay idle in this whole process and if anyone stood idle then there will be no progress for the others as well.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:31:03 PM

Hey York  Wink

Have you looked at alts today? The huge REKATON has just begun!!!  Grin

Hey man, are you winning just like me  Smiley

Noobs are FOMOing from alts to BTC lol.
I am wondering how many top FOMO XRP is the next 'it' are rekt for ever this time lol.
To much blood there.
I guess those fools will never learn..

Hmm...
The dump in alts was huge indeed.
But it doesn't change the value of altcoins in themselves ^^
And the dump is just an occasion to buy cheap XRP coins. Good value on long run. Why sticking with only one choice?

Btc is king sure but the kingdom is wide Wink
You're never ever trading on altcoins? Only on BTC?
I trade other crypto's than bitcoin also. Bought a lot of ethereum classic at $3 and zcash at $50 as an example. The current price has nothing to do with innovation tho. Just a huge amount of noobs thinking that they missed the bitcoin boat and trying to get rich quick with other small marketcap crypto's. It will not end well, and we all know it. Even bitcoin isnt a sure thing anymore. Everything will be decided on august 1. Not going to buy shit anymore untill more info is avaliable. Sold everything 2 days before the big correction. Just riding the waves rightnow. Dont have any long term holding at the moment.
Well this is not bad with the bitcoin correction we can’t say that the bitcoin is going a wrong way. Not only in the Bitcoin market but the correction is witnessed many times in the stock exchange for the prices to manage and to manage the real demand and supply of the commodity.

So, if someone is getting panic with the Bitcoin correction I guess this is wrong. The Bitcoin correction is a healthy activity and we shall support it.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

Hey York  Wink

Have you looked at alts today? The huge REKATON has just begun!!!  Grin

Hey man, are you winning just like me  Smiley

Noobs are FOMOing from alts to BTC lol.
I am wondering how many top FOMO XRP is the next 'it' are rekt for ever this time lol.
To much blood there.
I guess those fools will never learn..

Hmm...
The dump in alts was huge indeed.
But it doesn't change the value of altcoins in themselves ^^
And the dump is just an occasion to buy cheap XRP coins. Good value on long run. Why sticking with only one choice?

Btc is king sure but the kingdom is wide Wink
You're never ever trading on altcoins? Only on BTC?
I trade other crypto's than bitcoin also. Bought a lot of ethereum classic at $3 and zcash at $50 as an example. The current price has nothing to do with innovation tho. Just a huge amount of noobs thinking that they missed the bitcoin boat and trying to get rich quick with other small marketcap crypto's. It will not end well, and we all know it. Even bitcoin isnt a sure thing anymore. Everything will be decided on august 1. Not going to buy shit anymore untill more info is avaliable. Sold everything 2 days before the big correction. Just riding the waves rightnow. Dont have any long term holding at the moment.
Well this is not bad with the bitcoin correction we can’t say that the bitcoin is going a wrong way. Not only in the Bitcoin market but the correction is witnessed many times in the stock exchange for the prices to manage and to manage the real demand and supply of the commodity.

So, if someone is getting panic with the Bitcoin correction I guess this is wrong. The Bitcoin correction is a healthy activity and we shall support it.
The reality every time there is a panic every time there is a rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin. Well, everyone can be sure that the result remains the same and This indicates that the alarmists will lose, And those who have now multiplied their state.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

Ethereum has a significant scaling problem, just as bad or worse than bitcoin. People are treating Ether as a store of value, something that it was not designed for. This is a good time to be leaving alts (except Monero) to get back on the bitcoin train.

Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

Ethereum has a significant scaling problem, just as bad or worse than bitcoin. People are treating Ether as a store of value, something that it was not designed for. This is a good time to be leaving alts (except Monero) to get back on the bitcoin train.

Ethereum transactions are approximately 10x bigger than Bitcoins in raw bytesize.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:05:21 PM

Ethereum transactions are approximately 10x bigger than Bitcoins in raw bytesize.

Ethereum getting very popular due to many coins using their blockchain. I heard people failing their transactions often.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

Wow.... so YORK sold at the bottom and now became a hardcore ETH shill?? LOLOL... wtf is going on?

This is sad... why ethereum? fuck ethereum

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
york780 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

Ethereum getting very popular due to many coins using their blockchain. I heard people failing their transactions often.
All current crypto's dont have the capacity for this amount of transactions. Eth is centralized so its easier and faster to scale. How did it take to scale btc? 3 years? You all cant ignore the fact that alts are eating btc dominance and so relevance. Why cant we discuss this? Would be interesting to talk about the current movements of the market. Also this market shows that most people are in it for greed. They know that they can earn more money with alts so they buy alts instead of bitcoin. Bitcoins fundamentals arent that good anymore. Too much people battling for power. Putin and Vitalik Buterin have discussed Eth together. It becomes more and more clear that Eth will back this market, and not bitcoin. Bitcoin has become an innovation lagard. UASF doesnt get enough support. Many experts are telling that RSK is centralized by Chinese miners. SegWit isnt a scaling solution, its just a temp. solution. This forum gets more and more quied. The tables are turning. Times are changing.
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

I absolutely agree with York!

BTC dominance will be reduced in the years coming. By 2020 it will not even have 20% market share. There are better coins than BTC. So why to run after BTC when coin X for example can grow faster? Good bye BTC.

Before I choose any really good tech Altcoin, I decided to invest in a project that connects all altcoin blockchains to each other. It makes a huge ecosystem of coins and tokens. It is called BLOCK.

Take a look at this genius invention: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0

Bye bye BTC  Kiss
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

I absolutely agree with York!

BTC dominance will be reduced in the years coming. By 2020 it will not even have 20% market share. There are better coins than BTC. So why to run after BTC when coin X for example can grow faster? Good bye BTC.

Before I choose any really good tech Altcoin, I decided to invest in a project that connects all altcoin blockchains to each other. It makes a huge ecosystem of coins and tokens. It is called BLOCK.

Take a look at this genius invention: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0

Bye bye BTC  Kiss
Thanks for the link man! Still going to miss Bitcoin because its nonstalgic. Anyway alts become more and more interesting, not only by price but also innovation. Bitcoin needs to copy tech from alts now? Smart contracts? SegWit? Back in the days in was the other way around. When exchanges accept that you can cash your alts out to fiat, then btc will lose a lot of volume. Bye bye BTC Kiss
There's no bye bye going on w/ bitcoin at all, it's going to 5 digits in the next year or so and it will still be the premiere asset in the crypto class. However, there's lots of average joe money that will flow into crypto and word of mouth will spread about the up and coming cryptos leading to their successes in some cases. Meaning, guy walks in the crypto door w/ ~$500 and won't just settle for just .1-.2 btc so they'll spread that money (en masse) across prominent rising alts that will fuel that sector. Instead of competition in this field, it will be dying fiat that's injected into smart crypto leading many people to healthier financial lives. Bitcoin's prominence will always be for the same reasons and we're just getting started at prices that are respectable for big money to want in w/ the financial horizon looking feeble.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

Wow.... so YORK sold at the bottom and now became a hardcore ETH shill?? LOLOL... wtf is going on?

This is sad... why ethereum? fuck ethereum
Bitcoin maximalists are totally missing the point. I am talking about UASF at august 1. The price before that isnt relevant. Why you guys are all getting triggered when somebody criticizes bitcoin? I guess you guys are balled to deep into it.

Oh so when Afrikon and others were worried about a BU fork back in April and sold.... the price didnt care, and you didn't care. Now you're all worried about UASF? We were in the same scenario when you criticized Afrikon and others for selling out of fear of a fork.

Balls deep? I'm pretty sure you were balls deep in BTC... before you sold at $2100 at the bear trap  Roll Eyes

So where is your money now... sitting in fiat or in ETH? ETH already went from $8 to $240, almost seems too dangerous to touch ETH now but who knows... the price left fundamentals of this coin a long time ago

Follow your own advice.... when in doubt, hold...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vwMin.gif?noredirect[img]

Well like I said yesterday it seems that the market knows that we are topping.

Fully depends whats your entry is of course.

My entry was at 700 USD so I have nothing to worry about, my fiat is safe.
I hold.

When there is doubt : HOLD

I keep holding.
Bear traps wont get me.
Expect more turbulence soon guys.

It's sad and pathetic that you guys are supporting a centralized bankster russia coin and SHIT coins over the ONLY crypto that is truly decentralized, that doesn't have a face or an organization that can manipulate it at will... BTC is the most secure, the most recognized, the most fair, the most immutable and it's closer than ever to reaching mass adoption and you idiots want to throw it all away for some premined SHIT coin that is centralized. BTC is the most pure form of digital commodity... nothing comes close. You guys who want to jump on the alt coin bandwagon are the ones motivated by greed... its obvious you think BTC is moving too slow for you. Traitors.... go have fun with your scammy shit coins and make their lead devs rich, bitcoin is not going anywhere. You will be licking your own ass by 2020 when BTC is still around and priced WAY higher than it is now.... it doesn't have to be #1 in coinmarket cap but you're an idiot if you think BTC is going away

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

... Private blockchains seems to be te future, not Bitcoin sadly. Better to get out early. More promising crypto ATM. ...

care to mention a couple of these "more promising" altcoins here for us?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
york780 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

So.. you guys are still alive or nah?
york780 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:28:55 AM

At least York has decency to tell the truth that he already cashed out and will watch what will happen on Aug 1. Things doesn't seems right indeed. Forum is so quite and its not a good sign. Looks to me that ETH is really pushing btc on the side specially come Aug 1. We hope btc will remain healthy after Aug 1.
1 aug is coming indeed. This downmove was predictable. Next move depends on the hardfork or if UASF saves the day. Lets see.
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

At least York has decency to tell the truth that he already cashed out and will watch what will happen on Aug 1. Things doesn't seems right indeed. Forum is so quite and its not a good sign. Looks to me that ETH is really pushing btc on the side specially come Aug 1. We hope btc will remain healthy after Aug 1.
1 aug is coming indeed. This downmove was predictable. Next move depends on the hardfork or if UASF saves the day. Lets see.

If HF happens what price you expect? Also will this affect alts connected to BTC like XCP?
Furthermore, if UASF gets accepted (Hopefully) and we enter the 3000-4000% BTC phase, will alts follow or everybody will dump to get to the BTC train?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

If HF happens what price you expect? Also will this affect alts connected to BTC like XCP?
Furthermore, if UASF gets accepted (Hopefully) and we enter the 3000-4000% BTC phase, will alts follow or everybody will dump to get to the BTC train?

It's simple. If SegWit gets activated all the other great implementations which are in the pipeline can and will get integrated as quick as possible. MAST, Lightning, Thunder, Schnoor, RSK Sidechain, confidential txns etc.
Many of the alts will go down cause there is no need to use them anymore.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

It's simple. If SegWit gets activated all the other great implementations which are in the pipeline can and will get integrated as quick as possible. MAST, Lightning, Thunder, Schnoor, RSK Sidechain, confidential txns etc.
Many of the alts will go down cause there is no need to use them anymore.
True. Bitcoin is dieing because of the users. Together we can UASF this whole Jihan Wu & Roger Ver bullshit, and Bitcoin will be stronger than ever. But the users are too lazy to do something and Barry Silbert will centralize Bitcoin in a couple weeks. They already hardforked Bitcoins testnet, they will do the same to the main network. Prepare for the mother of dumps that you have ever seen. Looks like we have lost guys. Save yourself, dont become a bitcoin unlimited (renamed to SegWit2X) puppet. Bitcoin isnt immutable anymore.

What's your buy back in target?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: