Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UK] 0.5BTC casascius coins + Stickers/Alu Cas coins - Global shipping included  (Read 9824 times)
bowen151 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:15:00 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 04:54:16 PM by bowen151

Payment methods accepted: BITCOIN

Coins remaining = 3

1 x BTC0.5 coin with postage, packing and insurance = BTC0.7

Shipping is covered by me and the services used are:

National: Royal Mail recorded/signed for on orders of 1 single coin. Special delivery is available for larger orders that need insurance, PM me for information.
International: Royal mail's airsure service. Delivery confirmation and tracking provided. Insured value of up to £500 per package

I'll do my best to ensure all items arrive at their intended destination.
As you may have noticed these are all sent with delivery confirmation. This is to ensure that we are making things as safe and secure for both of us.

ESCROW is available and provided by an agent we both agree upon.

Other items available:

Aluminium casascius coins: 57
Bitcoin stickers: PM me for quantity and pricing information. Whatever is left is all that I have, there will be no restock of the stickers.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:51:39 AM

Interested when you post pics
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:26:47 AM

Pictures please! I want to see what the coins are like.
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:51:14 AM

Just waiting on them to arrive so I can get some nice shots. Would you like them to be photographed or scanned like they way casascius has done with the very first of his 0.5BTC rolls? As seen here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169301.msg1778757#msg1778757

I can't wait to get a look at these myself, hopefully Mike isnt too busy this week to get them shipped out Smiley.

Laying them all out on a flatbed scanner would mean touching most of them. Have you any tips to minimise handling them JW, you seem to have handled your own fair amount of coins. Shall I just wear a pair of gloves when i'm dealing with them to prevent myself from causing any tarnish or other aesthetic defects etc.

Any tips or tricks of the trade to keep them looking pristine is much appreciated!

Thanks for the interest also.

Bowen

Mylon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Mining FTW

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:45:25 PM

Just waiting on them to arrive so I can get some nice shots. Would you like them to be photographed or scanned like they way casascius has done with the very first of his 0.5BTC rolls? As seen here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169301.msg1778757#msg1778757

I can't wait to get a look at these myself, hopefully Mike isnt too busy this week to get them shipped out Smiley.

Laying them all out on a flatbed scanner would mean touching most of them. Have you any tips to minimise handling them JW, you seem to have handled your own fair amount of coins. Shall I just wear a pair of gloves when i'm dealing with them to prevent myself from causing any tarnish or other aesthetic defects etc.

Any tips or tricks of the trade to keep them looking pristine is much appreciated!

Thanks for the interest also.

Bowen
Would be nice if Mike could confirm this, as you're not one of the buyers on the public auction.

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" by CATS
Lgetty17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:15:44 AM

To clarify- will these come with a way to deposit .5 btc in our account? Also, how many will be minted
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:32:57 AM

Would be nice if Mike could confirm this, as you're not one of the buyers on the public auction.

Hi there Mylon.

If you look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=175969.msg1839756#msg1839756

You can see on the public thread that I clearly have won roll number 5 in this other auction. The link I posted previously with the photos was from his initial auction I believe. I hope this helps alleviate any concerns you may have had.

Regarding the "deposit" issues, here is an excerpt from the official casascius webpage:

"How they work: The "private key" is on a card embedded inside the coin and is protected by a tamper-evident hologram.  The hologram leaves behind a honeycomb pattern if it is peeled. If the hologram is intact, the bitcoin is good.

The 8-character code you see on the outside of the coin is the first eight characters of the Bitcoin address assigned specifically to that coin.  You can verify the coin's balance on Block Explorer.  There is a mathematical relationship between the Bitcoin address and the private key inside the coin. The digital bitcoin is actually located on the public "block chain" stored on the internet, but it is completely inaccessible to anyone unless the private key from the coin is loaded into a Bitcoin wallet.

To recover the digital bitcoins, there are several ways to convert the embedded code back into a digital bitcoin so it can be spent over the internet.  Most importantly, none of the methods relies on me or any other central issuer, due to Bitcoin's completely decentralized design.  The embedded private key code is everything a Bitcoin client needs to find and claim the digital Bitcoins from the peer-to-peer network. For example, you can enter (or "import") your coin's private key code directly into Bitcoin clients such as Armory, Blockchain.info, or directly into Mt. Gox as a deposit method.  (Casascius coins use the "minikey" private key format, and the main Bitcoin.org client does not yet support redeeming minikeys."

keeron

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:17:32 PM

Interested as well

Would you be shipping to US? Also, any idea what method you are planning to use for shipping (want to get an idea of delivery time)

Thanks!
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 12:12:49 AM

I should be interested once you have them in for atleast 1. I would be interested in a larger quantity also if the premium was lower (combined shipping?).

Smiley
MagicBit15

Let's Start a Cryptolution!!

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:20:12 PM

I will be interested as well!!

Tips for Tips: 1Jy8ZycPNjnwNLevNwoRRqPAKkZ8Fqnukc
I won the poetry contest!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219714.40 Thank You, Sir Lambert!!
+5 Rep: Successful Forum Transactions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176117.0  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209024.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233052 Check My Rep!!
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:25:01 PM

Pictures to follow in an hour or two!!! Coins are in hand!!!

buddrulez

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 07:14:53 PM

These look amazing and I would love to purchase a couple when your all sorted. Thanks!
johnniewalker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:36:00 PM

How do I order?
keeron

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:14:23 PM

Interested as well. But please let us know if can ship to US (and total cost), as well as if there's any discount for buying multiples.

Thanks!
Craynon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:49:36 PM

If this is legit, I'll take one please Smiley
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:26:48 AM

Have updated OP

Just a quick note also.

As of this minute they are currently still: UNFUNDED (only received yesterday and still need casascius to load bitcoins onto them, this is SOP for casascius coins, I can ask him to post in here and confirm my ownership of said coins just to alleviate any concerns that any of you may have)

I will update with better quality images very soon.

While I can guarantee the fact that all handling by myself was done while wearing gloves, I cannot guarantee that these coins shall remain tarnish or blemish free. I am in no way a collector of coins so I have limited knowledge in how to prevent things such as tarnishing or other possible coin related storage issues that may arise.

If you have any questions at all then ask away, thats what im here for.

HowGudAmI

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

Do you have a slightly lower price for quantities 2+ ?

Smiley
Craynon

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:49:05 AM

How will they be shipped and will they be shipped in anything? E.g. Plastic coin cases etc
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:18:24 PM

Do you have a slightly lower price for quantities 2+ ?

Sorry I have to remain firm on my prices for the purposes of remaining fair, and also so I can afford to restock when the time comes, the premium for buying a roll is pretty high as it is. I may be able to lower the price if you were buying 10 or more, but not for 2, sorry again.

How will they be shipped and will they be shipped in anything? E.g. Plastic coin cases etc

I have no plastic capsules to ship these in as the ones I ordered have not yet arrived. I shall call into my local post office today when I leave work and pick up some cardboard backed mailers. I shall be tring to use something similar to the CD mailers that amazon would use. you know the hard non bending cardboard envelopes?

From what I understand we are not allowed to send coins in a standard envelope due to the risk of them getting damaged by the automatic sorting machines or stamping machines. This is why we must use a cardboard backed one. I only found this out yesterday, to be honest I have sent coins like in a normal bubble envelope and they arrived just fine in the past, I shall however keep to these rules and use non bendable hard backed envelopes when sending out these coins to anyone.

Everything will be sent with delivery confirmation. UK buyers will be delivered by royal mail. International deliveries shall also be subject to delivery confirmation and tracking with the airsure 5 day service offererd by royal mail. I cannot guarantee delivery times though so please dont get angry with me personally if it takes longer than they are advertising.

Im thinking: Put coin in new moneybag, tape bag to small piece of cardboard and sandwich between another, wrap in bubblewrap and tape up, insert into carboard envelope, shake to see if it makes a metal/coin clanking noise. Ship it if its good to go!

Craynon

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:31:52 PM

Ok, that sounds pretty secure to me Smiley I'll buy a separate coin case myself
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:53:02 PM

No problem at all. I think johnniewalker sells coin capsules here on the forums, maybe he can give you a good deal on them Wink.

For everyone thats interested in ordering just send me a PM with how many you would like to order and also your chosen shipping address, the price is in the OP so you can calculate that up yourself and ask me for a BTC payment address.

For UK buyers I have decided to sell a limited quantity (10 x 0.5 coins) by way of bank transfer (FPS or "faster payments service" only). I shall do this on saturday as I shall be free from work obligations and have more time to respond to messages. For information on that just PM me and ask about any details you would like to know.

Thanks for checking out my thread.

Bowen

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 11:50:07 PM

UPDATE: Coins are now LOADED

Feel free to verify the balance of the coins using the firstbits that are on display.

Better pictures are on the way!

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:56:43 AM

Pics updated in the OP with higher resolution. If anyone would like to know anything else then don't hesitate to ask.

johnniewalker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:54:54 AM

Have updated OP

Just a quick note also.

As of this minute they are currently still: UNFUNDED (only received yesterday and still need casascius to load bitcoins onto them, this is SOP for casascius coins, I can ask him to post in here and confirm my ownership of said coins just to alleviate any concerns that any of you may have)

I will update with better quality images very soon.

While I can guarantee the fact that all handling by myself was done while wearing gloves, I cannot guarantee that these coins shall remain tarnish or blemish free. I am in no way a collector of coins so I have limited knowledge in how to prevent things such as tarnishing or other possible coin related storage issues that may arise.

Just make sure the gloves are powder-free..VERY important.
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:37:01 AM

Thanks for the tip JW, I always appreciate a nugget of knowledge!  Wink

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 06:28:05 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 08:57:04 PM by bowen151

For UK buyers I have also decided to sell a limited quantity by way of bank transfer (FPS or "faster payments service")

Pm me for more details.

EDIT: The first three customers to pay this way shall receive one free bitcoin QR code sticker (large)

Craynon

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:09:41 PM

Aww damn, would have used  FPS if I'd known that!
HowGudAmI

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:38:39 AM

What is your price via FPS in GBP? I may be interested.

Smiley
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:41:27 PM

Sorry about that craynon, I did post about this but this thread is pretty cluttered now with my updates. I'm thinking a fresh one thats clear and concise could help my cause a bit more than this one.

What is your price via FPS in GBP? I may be interested.

Todays 24 hours bitcoin price is 1BTC = £75

Craynon

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 04:59:17 PM

Sorry about that craynon, I did post about this but this thread is pretty cluttered now with my updates. I'm thinking a fresh one thats clear and concise could help my cause a bit more than this one.
Not before I paid though, I think
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:21:30 AM

Apologies craynon.

I shall redo the OP to make it clearer and easier to digest the sales information.

To make things fair would you like me to send you out a coin capsule and a QR code sticker free of charge? I am waiting for these to arrive still, but I would be happy to ship one out to you once they finally land on my doorstep Smiley

Bowen

Projects

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:24:40 AM

Received my coins on Saturday, very professionally handled and packaged.
Couldnt be happier.
Will buy more soon (if still available).
Thanks

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:50:07 AM

Thanks for that Projects.

I really appreciate the comment!

I have also updated the OP as it had too much info to digest easily

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:51:17 PM

I received my coin today and I fully agree with Projects, absolutely recommended. Smiley
Craynon

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:55:44 PM

Just got home to find my coin and I have to say, I couldn't be happier.

Very well packaged, looks nice and secure with the coin in a small resealable plastic bag, sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard, then wrapped in bubblewrap and then placed in a moneybag, before being placed in a padded envelope. Postage was very quick and communication/customer service was faultless.

Checking the mini-key confirmed the presence of the 0.5 Bitcoin and the coin itself is very clean and looks almost untouched!

Thank you very much Bowen!
buddrulez

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:13:10 PM

You have a message sir!
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:37:12 PM

I really appreciate the feedback comments from you guys, I really do Grin

Shipping techniques can only improve as time passes, and don't forget that I shall be sending out coin capsules and stickers to you once they do arrive.

You have a message sir!
Replied to you by PM buddrulez. I hope to hear back and thanks for the interest in the casascius coins!

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:45:07 PM

Alright people, I have been informed that my stickers and capsules have arrived this morning!

For you guys that have ordered already and taken advantage of the new service I am trying to offer, your free gifts will be shipped out in the morning and I shall also take some new pics to show off the coins in their capsules.

To everyone else, don't forget that you get the added bonus of not having to worry about shipping charges! Only a tiny BTC0.85 for one of these new coins, they are hard to get and easy to miss.

Thanks again to you original purchasers!!

Cheers

Bowen   

ironcross360

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:47:31 PM

any empty coins?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Projects

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:58:30 PM

I would like two more I have sent you a PM

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:04:34 PM

any empty coins?

Which denomination would you be looking for. I could get you a 5BTC that is empty, its has no protective capsule however, its just the metal coin.

I would like two more I have sent you a PM

Replied, thanks Projects.

ironcross360

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:05:45 PM

how much

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:11:33 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to price them at as I was going to hold on them, plus the fact that I havent even looked for comparison prices. But if you were to offer around BTC0.25 id be happy to ship it out to you and cover the postage etc..

What do you think? It might be a bit too expensive but as I said, I wasnt really looking to sell on the empty 5s Wink

Craynon

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:08:38 PM

Received my coin capsule and Bitcoin sticker in the post today, didn't realise it was that big!

Thanks very much again Bowen.
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:51:07 PM

I hope it was to your liking though Craynon Smiley

Thanks for the purchase, always a pleasure to have a smooth and easy trade.

Coins are still remaining, i'm looking into using an escrow service for buyers to remain safe, a member has asked me about using bitmit, what are everyones thoughts on this, is it safe for the seller as well as the buyer? Who oversee's the escrow service on bitmit?

Would I be better using JohnK here on the forums to moderate as an escrow agent? Im leaning more towards this way to be honest, seems like it would be better for the communication side of things between parties.

Thanks

Bowen

romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:03:44 AM

man, so tempting, this is nice jewelry
Projects

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:06:44 PM

Received my coin capsules and further 2 coins, again very impressed with everything.
So much so I am now placing my 3rd order.
PM sent

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:09:19 PM

Orders are starting to pick up and I have sold a good couple of coins so far. Thanks again everyone for all of the glowing feedback. Im happy to provide this service to the bitcoin community, and hopefully I can provide to do so for a long time as a UK based reseller of physical bitcoins.

Whats everyones thoughts on me selling them through bitmit or coingig for their escrow services? I've had some members ask me about escrow and to be honest I dont know enough about it to incorporate it into my system. The KISS method of simply selling them through the forums seems appealing to me. Im sure we could use a forum member like JohnK as an escrow agent?

Thanks again everyone who has ordered and also thanks to those who have contacted me and are interested in buying, I am looking into the escrow side and will hopefully be able to offer this very soon, an update shall be listed on the OP once an escrow service is all sorted out.

Bowen

No 1

Ad Infinitum Et Ultra

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:16:41 PM

damn i missed the low prices  Cry the 0.5 are still to much for me

12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
LcbBQ5oXtTjyKK4V8iaDqgUAAtahv9nsHR
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:38:13 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 01:42:05 PM by OpenYourEyes

Great service and communication from bowen151: I've just received my two .5 coins, I also took the empty 5BTC.
Quick delivery and good packaging, thanks again.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:14:38 PM

Thanks for the feedback OYE, Im glad you like your new coins. I think you have gotten a little mixed up this morning though, I dont offer the USB cards yet, I think thats what those stats are referring to, above my post

Craynon

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:32:17 PM

Great service and communication from bowen151: I've just received my two .5 coins, I also took the empty 5BTC.
Quick delivery and good packaging, thanks again.

Edit: Read/Write speeds if any one is interested (using FAT32):

Read:  26.20 MB/sec
Write: 6.3 MB/s

Code:
READ

hdparm -t /dev/sdc
Timing buffered disk reads:  80 MB in  3.05 seconds =  26.20 MB/sec
Timing cached reads:   15096 MB in  2.00 seconds = 7554.25 MB/sec

Code:
WRITE

dd if=/dev/zero of=speedFile bs=1M count=1024 conv=fdatasync,notrunc
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 169.493 s, 6.3 MB/s

So I'd guess from a quick test that these are class 6 cards- pretty good Smiley
I think the second half should be in Teka's thread, not here Tongue
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:33:34 PM

haha. No harm done! Just a forum mixup Smiley

OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:42:47 PM

Shocked Lol, my bad! Had both edit pages opened.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:24:33 PM

PS: I confirm that OP has contacted me about escrow services, and I am glad to offer that service here. Please drop both of us (OP and me) a PM when you need escrow, thanks.  Smiley
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:28:31 PM

Confirmed.

Thanks for providing this service John!

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:13:31 PM

Online and taking orders

To everyone that has purchased from me and is happy with their order i'd appreciate a +1 from the new marketplace rating system.

Cheers!

felix123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:59:10 AM

Any plans for 1BTC coins?
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:07:30 PM

Hopefully i'll be able to offer all of the available casascius coins someday. For now though I only have the 0.5s.

Online and taking orders

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:39:57 PM

Online and taking orders

RAVENCROW

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 01:22:30 AM

great service and awesome communication coins came packaged nicely! I have ordered 6 coins now would definitely recommend and probably ordering some more in the near future Smiley thanks agian! -sincerely Raven-

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:04:43 AM

great service and awesome communication coins came packaged nicely! I have ordered 6 coins now would definitely recommend and probably ordering some more in the near future Smiley thanks agian! -sincerely Raven-

Thanks RC! I appreciate the positive feedback. If anyone who has ordered is really happy with the service I provide then please plus one me on the new marketplace rating system.

Online and taking orders Smiley

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:20:21 AM

Hey mate do you only have 0.5BTC coins?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:25:45 AM

Yes thats right.

I did have some of the 5BTC coins that were unloaded. They have since been sold though.

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:41:38 AM

Online and taking orders. Some of the sellers here are really taking an age to sort out their customers which I find a little bit surprising not to mention puzzling!

Well why wait around twiddling your thumbs when you can order from me today and have your coins ASAP!

Not that many coins remain in stock and I have a buyer taking another chunk out of them so get your orders in FAST!

Cherothald

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:25:53 PM

Last week, I bought six of bowen151's 0.5 BTC Casascius coins for delivery outside Europe. Only eight days later (incl. a weekend) I received the parcel and the sent coins were all complete and well packaged (even inside capsules).

bowen151 dispatched the parcel on the next day after having sent him the payment in the afternoon. That was quick! Other Casascius coin resellers let more time lapse away.

Thank you for the great service, bowen151. It was a pleasure to order these coins from you. You are a very kind and sincere reseller of Casascius coins and hence a definite recommendation.
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:16:46 AM

Thanks very much Cherothald! Your feedback is highly welcomed.

To any buyers looking for a nice new coin...

Pay today for immediate shipping and a free coin capsule! Online and taking orders

RAVENCROW

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 08:04:02 PM

just recieved 3 more coins thank you!  Grin

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:41:51 PM

I ordered another coin and like the first time it was an excellent service and a super fast delivery (ordered and paid Thursday evening and got the coin on Saturday) Smiley

Thanks bowen Smiley
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:29:24 AM

Excellent Smiley

Taking orders. Buy today and get your coin in a matter of days. Free capsules are running low!

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:18:45 AM

Taking orders, buy today for immediate shipping.

Mikeologist

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:01:44 AM

Pure curiosity:
How can one be sure a coin is funded?
How can one use this coin for an online transaction, if say 10 were collected?
Forgive my ignorance; point me to a thread and I will read it myself.
Thanks
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:25:15 PM

Each coin has a tamper evident hologram sticker on the reverse side.

There is a nice design on the hologram and in the centre it holds your firstbits or the first set of characters from your coins public key, this is they key you can search for on those websites like blockchain.info to ensure that your coin is in fact funded.

Under the hologram there is a small circle with your private key which is only visible once you peel the hologram off, this is they key you can import into your wallet to actually spend the coins. So you just peel off the hologram and type in your private key to your chosen wallet provider. If you are buying a coin you need to make sure that the hologram is intact, does not have a honeycomb type pattern indicating it has been peeled off and also you must verify the balance of the coin by using your firstbits.

SIDE NOTE: Now offering the aluminium coins, shipping has a 3-5 day delay on these.

Also offering some very nice stickers from the user here on the forums named: "Min€r"

carpetbagger

Activity: 258

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:37:55 PM

What's the price on the aluminium ones?

Keep clam & hodl on
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:59:03 PM

It depends on the quantity really.

They will be arriving soon so I shall set a price before they do and update this thread.

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:14:45 PM

I shall now offer a package of 1 x 0.5 casascius coin, 10 aluminium coins and 10 bitcoin stickers for the price of BTC1

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:38:17 PM

And as always that includes shipping to anywhere!

Escrow is available through JohnK. and I also cover any associated fees for such a service

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:35:23 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 04:23:06 PM by bowen151

Bump!!!!!!!!

Discounts available for orders of more than 5 coins. Less than 20 remaining.

Pics of the stickers

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 10:23:33 AM

24 hour fire sale:

1 0.5 coin
2 aluminium coin
2 stickers

For the low price of BTC0.7

Only the first ten buyers shall be able to claim this price over the next 24 hours

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:11:38 PM

I should have waited a bit before I bought my coin Tongue Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
HowGudAmI

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:43:03 PM

24 hour fire sale:

1 0.5 coin
2 aluminium coin
2 stickers

For the low price of BTC0.7

Only the first ten buyers shall be able to claim this price over the next 24 hours
Wow nice!.

I would snap up like two of these to add to my collection but all my Crypto that isnt in physical is in LTC, and the LTC:BTC rate aint great at the moment for me.

Smiley
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:24:35 PM

I've had to temporarily halt sales on this sale now due to hitting my targets, a buyer has contacted me and is looking to purchase my remaining sets, but if that should not happen i'll reopen the sale, theres 10 sets left if this buyer should not want to continue with the purchase for any reason at all.

Sorry to anyone who missed out, I needed some liquidity this week and the firesale was a complete last minute thing.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:46:56 PM

I have received my coin! Great seller, he throw in some stickers and a few aluminum coins!  Cheesy  highly recommended!

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
felix123

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:43:47 PM

I didn't plan on buying a 0.5 coin at all, but bowen got me to buy 2. Good salesman, great trade. Thanks! Grin
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:17:36 AM

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated Smiley

I have found 4 of these coins here if anyone is still looking to purchase, still have a bunch of aluminiums and stickers also. Please note I have no capsules remaining for the 4 x 0.5 casascius coins.

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:52:38 PM

BTCump

Still have 4 of these

Still have aluminium casascius coins

Still have a bunch of stickers (see pictures on this thread)

Also have 2 5BTC casascius coins (unfunded) (I will be wanting close to BTC0.75 for the pair of these however, I will sell them seperate if needed)

PM me for prices and/or offers

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:02:57 AM

OP updated, removed invalid images, updated with relevant pricing, added stickers and aluminium casascius coins to listing.

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:55:05 PM

1 coin has been sold today, 3 remaining.

TheMaze

Activity: 133

No way Out!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:36:40 AM

Coin arrived within a few days ,And i even got a few stickers for free Cheesy

Bowen is a great guy!
Pleasure doing business with you.
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:18:55 PM

Bump

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:59:09 AM

Come on guys, help me sell these last few coins so I can lock this thread Smiley

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:23:55 PM

1 coin remaining