Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 06:24:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Polybius - Regulated Bank for the Blockchain Generation  (Read 200323 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:55:49 PM

will this week polybius get to $ 3? This news from china should make the token fall even more;

Sorry to say, but i'm very sceptic about future.. Developers are mute, and from every place around are coming not pleasure news.
If they not show us what they really do, i'm sure that shortly i will sell everything. I'm really have enough of this circus around this project!
i agree with u bro,
developers dont give good news makes worried with future this coins.
i think if end of year nothing good news, i will sell all coins too.
Its always a choice and i can't blame you for that even i support PLBT there is no yet progress in price. Thus, more i am trusting them to have a good development by more 6 months and if not i will sell my coins whatever how much the price was.

This is exactly what the problem is. Devs are not giving any information. The bountys are probably recieved and dumped and now what is holding the price is hope (just like my case - I'm holding and hoping). The hope is either for something to start happening or hoping to make it to zero or to hope to make pofit or something else. I am hoping for somtehing to happen and this bank to be actually built - that would be awesome. It seems unrealistic but I did invest in the ICO with money that I considered gone in the beginning so I am willing to hope and wait. I am working in a bank myself and I know how difficult building one would be both tehnology side but specifically from legislation side so... I hope that devs are hard working on that but unless they wish to buy the tokens really cheap themselves then it would be nice to start sharing information soon.

Building a bank is a long and hard work in my opinion and they said that they don't want to give news every week with nothing or barely nothing to say into the news.

When I bought PLBT I knew that it would be a very long term invest, don't pay attention to FUD he always says bullshit. For example he said (for the 5th time) that PLBT will never go up again (when it was 5.50$) and now it's 6.70$. I know it's not much but it's enough to have hope Wink

I think for the people that really believe in this project the best bet would be to average down the cost of their tokens when the price goes down and hold until the end to get the long term gains.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joncoinsnow

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

spreading fud in order to make money. buy low then sell high then spread fud buy low. what an ....... yeah. he is here since 2$ i guess he make profit for spreading fud. lol ignore him please.

JammyJimmy69

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

spreading fud in order to make money. buy low then sell high then spread fud buy low. what an ....... yeah. he is here since 2$ i guess he make profit for spreading fud. lol ignore him please.
It's up to others if they ignore me, NOT you!

I see that a lot of other PLBT buyers are finally seeing sense and accepting the failure of this project. I am not spreading FUD to buy low and I'm not buying this crap at all now!

It's up to you guys, abandon ship now and save something or wait longer and lose it all.

If a crypto bank was going to happen, it would go banks who are already in business and have a licence. Do you honestly think that a bank for decentralised/unregulated assets will work? No, I thought not.
Orias67

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:50:54 PM

I am not spreading FUD to buy low and I'm not buying this crap at all now!

If it was true you wouldn't be still posting here and you wouldn't say in every messages that people need to sell.

And people can check it : you made this account only to post in the Polybius thread, if your FUD work would be over, you would stop to use this account.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bitcoin.cash

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

Still waiting for the refund of my double transfer  Grin
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

Still waiting for the refund of my double transfer  Grin
You'll be waiting forever ;-(
Spartans1992

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

hi guys, how can i whitdaw mi PLBT from polybius?
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

hi guys, how can i whitdaw mi PLBT from polybius?
Keeping PLBT on polybius.io is a very bad idea as the company simply can't be trusted and PLBT balances have been known to vanish. You should move them to another ERC20 compliant wallet ASAP such as MyEtherWallet. For large amounts of crypto, I use a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. Just MAKE SURE that only you have the private key and keep it PRIVATE. Anybody who has this can steal your tokens!

I was smart enough to only buy 1 PLBT anyway during the ICO so I'm not too bothered.

I always keep long term tokens offline and keep short term tokens on exchanges for instant trading. It's best to keep a little on exchanges as the delay in moving tokens over could mean a missed opportunity. For example, I was ready to jump when ETH was $0.10 on GDAX ;-)
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

Those that keep asking about how to transfer/send/withdraw shouldn't really be taking risks with crypto, especially ICOs if they don't know the basics and an understanding of how blockchains work. Crypto parts fools from their money in a heartbeat. I've been in the game since 2013 and I still have a lot to learn.
joncoinsnow

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Those that keep asking about how to transfer/send/withdraw shouldn't really be taking risks with crypto, especially ICOs if they don't know the basics and an understanding of how blockchains work. Crypto parts fools from their money in a heartbeat. I've been in the game since 2013 and I still have a lot to learn.

thank you. but really you don't have to waste your time in here unless you really hate Polybius. What you did is attacking that's why we think you spread fud and forcing to sell.

irukandji

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:36:53 PM

If a crypto bank was going to happen, it would go banks who are already in business and have a licence.
Suuure...just like dinosaur taxi companies started to use peer to peer technology.
Oh...wait they didn't UBER did it.

Suuure, just like dinosaur accommodation and hotel companies took advantage of peer to peer technology.

Oh wait ..they didn't . AIRBNB did.  Roll Eyes
joncoinsnow

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

If a crypto bank was going to happen, it would go banks who are already in business and have a licence.
Suuure...just like dinosaur taxi companies started to use peer to peer technology.

Suuure, just like dinosaur accommodation and hotel companies took advantage of peer to peer technology.

yeah great point. like alibaba facebook etc.

Deborah

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:58:33 AM

This is very hard to follow, and the last piece of Facebook information is the bounty announcement.Are there any information about the progress of the roadmap and the following steps and timetable?I really want this information and outline what happened.The current lack of communication really supports all the scams and all the false claims.With more information, those who still hold and plan to keep the tokens are not worried about what the future will bring.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

This is very hard to follow, and the last piece of Facebook information is the bounty announcement.Are there any information about the progress of the roadmap and the following steps and timetable?I really want this information and outline what happened.The current lack of communication really supports all the scams and all the false claims.With more information, those who still hold and plan to keep the tokens are not worried about what the future will bring.
There's a lack of communication as Polybius have now got your money and don't really have any further plans. There are so many people that advised against investing in this scam and very few listened.

Months later... The PLBT price is nowhere near the ICO price and is unlikely to ever reach it. I'm afraid your money has been lost.

I keep saying, sell now so at least you can recover something.

This isn't FUD, it's the truth and it's all around you, it's obvious that the project has been a failure or a scam.

Just Google it and you won't find anything positive about Polybius.

The longet you hold this crap, the more you'll lose!

And.... NO! I don't want it anymore!
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

Listen you yourself... How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits.

There is NO WAY that Polybius will ever have a licence and they know it which is why they've done a runner with your money.
Orias67

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

Listen you yourself... How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits.

There is NO WAY that Polybius will ever have a licence and they know it which is why they've done a runner with your money.

If there is NO WAY like you say, it means that this project is over / dead. So maybe you should leave this thread because it's pointless for you to stay. Let people have a real discussion, your FUD is not working anymore.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

Good day everyone,

It has been a long time since I've posted here, so it is time to sum up the latest discussions and shine some light on your concerns.

First of all, I see plenty of bounty campaign participants here that report not receiving their tokens. Tomorrow will be the deadline to receive messages from those who did not get their bounties. The only place where we work with applications is our Intercom web support chat. Make sure to get there ASAP if you have not done it yet.

I can see some concerns here related to the way we communicate with the community. I would like to remind everyone one more time that the only place to reach us is our Telegram chat.

ENG: t.me/polybius_eng
RUS: t.me/polybius_rus

NOTE: we are not active in Slack or on Bitcointalk. Only Telegram. That will not change. We also do not provide any technical/supervisory/financial/bounty support here – we have a dedicated Intercom support team just for that.

As for the news – the next time we have a massive information update will be in September. Get into our Telegram groups to be among the first to get updates.

Last but not least – I see some members expressing their concerns regarding user nixoid – the person that created this thread. This is a member of Ambisafe, they were in charge of developing the ICO (the wallet, the website) for us. They are not affiliated with Polybius in any other matter. To see the people behind the project, make sure to check our website – polybius.io.

Cheers!

Bump Grin

*** INTERNXT changing the internet the way you know it! *** ICO SEP 7th, 7PM GMT *** BE PART OF THE CHANGE *** Don't miss the next BIG thing! ***

--------------------------------- 300 INXT = 1ETH ----------------------------------
joncoinsnow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:06:55 AM

I cant get in the telegram. what is the latest there? nothing? still working.. wow they must be working hard  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy how about the ceo is there an update about it?

usefree

Activity: 311

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

I cant get in the telegram. what is the latest there? nothing? still working.. wow they must be working hard  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy how about the ceo is there an update about it?
complete silence there. In russian thread. Waiting till the october with news.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

What a disappointment. Took everyone's money but now can't even be bothered to update twitter / thread. No progress reports, complete silence.

Fell for yet another shady ico, damnit!  Angry Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.