Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:14 AM

like a scam coin
no more info about the project

It isn't scam coin, the team is not responding to any of the queries with respect to the drop in the price of CFI tokens.And if this continues and the volume goes down,bittrex may delist CFI similar like TIME,TKN etc.

They're doing good job, generating revenue. But investors are suffering. Ther behaviour is concerning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:07:08 PM

Wait for Q1 2018
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

Wait for Q1 2018

Whats the news for Q1? are there more interesting projects being promoted from cofounding it? Am I to assume such things are coming up in the next quarter?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

Wait for Q1 2018

Whats the news for Q1? are there more interesting projects being promoted from cofounding it? Am I to assume such things are coming up in the next quarter?

If I sell  once CFI at 1500-1800. I will never buy it again in future this shitt .. Whatever price will be  Undecided
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:03:43 AM

Wait for Q1 2018

If I sell  once CFI at 1500-1800. I will never buy it again in future this shitt .. Whatever price will be  Undecided

With no project update.the price got a hit.I would suggest hold for some spike and dump on the news of new project launch with cofound.Most of the investors are down with BTC price in this project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:16:25 PM

Wait for Q1 2018

With no project update.the price got a hit.I would suggest hold for some spike and dump on the news of new project launch with cofound.Most of the investors are down with BTC price in this project.

It is getting more expensive to hold tokens these days. Many opportunies comes and goes so fast.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
alinda

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

Wait for Q1 2018

It is getting more expensive to hold tokens these days. Many opportunies comes and goes so fast.

I bet many would have sold after seeing cofound promoted projects are at loss at the present situation.Are there any new projects which have good potential being promoted through CFI now?

Nousplatform Youtube     
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

We added Cofound.it to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Cofound.it and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support CFI so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your CFI addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in CFI from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Cofound.it profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Cofound.it project!

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/rnt3ZsS

https://imgur.com/2tGnJMp

https://imgur.com/78hg3un

nice!  Any support is great news and in the right direction!
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

Wait for Q1 2018

I bet many would have sold after seeing cofound promoted projects are at loss at the present situation.Are there any new projects which have good potential being promoted through CFI now?

You're right. I also sold my CFI tokens with huge loss. But I think, now money that I got it from CFI will have better perform  Cheesy

scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

Wait for Q1 2018

You're right. I also sold my CFI tokens with huge loss. But I think, now money that I got it from CFI will have better perform  Cheesy

ccfi is shitt in market please do't buy it ... fucking shitttt
lofegs

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

Wait for Q1 2018

I'm not buying it. I just old I sold all of them. It was obviously mistake for me investing in their ICO.

jfgreen

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

when the shit talkers are here you know it's time to buy.
lofegs

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:26:31 PM

Shit talkers?
I've been following this project even before the ICO. And invested in the ICO with priority. Also invested in Iconomi during the ICO.
Now can't I talk about for this project?

jfgreen

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:43:46 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 02:57:48 PM by jfgreen

Shit talkers?
I've been following this project even before the ICO. And invested in the ICO with priority. Also invested in Iconomi during the ICO.

no offense to you at all and I do apologize if taken the wrong way; I was too in the ico and in for the long haul so I know exactly what you went through.  I was just looking at it from a trading perspective, I put a lot more into this coin as well when it was fairly high priced satoshis and didn't realize the extreme rise for bitcoin was going to happen so I got double screwed and bit the bullet probably harder than anyone here.

But it's not a loss until you sell; so I believe at this point of satoshi level is a decent price for entry; if it really starts gaining support it can rise as easy as it fell.
lofegs

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

Shit talkers?

no offense to you at all and I do apologize if taken the wrong way; I was too in the ico and in for the long haul so I know exactly what you went through.  I was just looking at it from a trading perspective, I put a lot more into this coin as well when it was fairly high priced satoshis and didn't realize the extreme rise for bitcoin was going to happen so I got double screwed and bit the bullet probably harder than anyone here.

But it's not a loss until you sell; so I believe at this point of satoshi level is a decent price for entry; if it really starts gaining support it can rise as easy as it fell.

"it's not a loss until you sell" that is correct. I'm also long term investors. But I think we also should consider the opportunity cost.

alinda

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

Shit talkers?

"it's not a loss until you sell" that is correct. I'm also long term investors. But I think we also should consider the opportunity cost.

Guys hold on, it can still come back to ico and even rise more.Many tokens get dumped and sometimes pumped back by pump groups.So wait for such things to happen.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lofegs

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Shit talkers?

Guys hold on, it can still come back to ico and even rise more.Many tokens get dumped and sometimes pumped back by pump groups.So wait for such things to happen.

Maybe it'll come back, you're right. But it is enough for me to check if Cofound backed projects are doing good or any news for makin us investors to be relaxed.

aamjanta

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:19 AM

Most of the coins recovered their market except some few shitt coins.
CFI one of those shitt coin in market .. I will advice stay away from it ... Actually I am here to recover my BTC invested on it .. Never come back here in future
Better to invest on some good project ..
SHITT none of the ico succeeded on CFI platform.
aamjanta

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:05:54 AM

Wait for Q1 2018

I'm not buying it. I just old I sold all of them. It was obviously mistake for me investing in their ICO.
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:30:31 AM

ICO scam should be avoided because it does not have any benefit and only meet existing course discussion topics in this forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: