Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
Park.Bom

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

Hello, I have some CFI tokens on Bittrex, should I move them somewhere? I mean, Do I lose something by keeping them on the exchange?

I keep them on MEW. And If you have 5000+ CFI in your wallet, you can get priority pass on some ICOs that Cofound has relations or mentoring.

Thanx for explanation! But what's the point of buying CFI tokens, if they do not give any dividends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:10:27 PM

Hello, I have some CFI tokens on Bittrex, should I move them somewhere? I mean, Do I lose something by keeping them on the exchange?

I keep them on MEW. And If you have 5000+ CFI in your wallet, you can get priority pass on some ICOs that Cofound has relations or mentoring.

Thanx for explanation! But what's the point of buying CFI tokens, if they do not give any dividends?
You're welcome.

This will help you out  Smiley
https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-token-role-and-value-returns-514a8aeface1

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

Out of hundred of tokens available only few give or promise to give dividend.The value of a token is derived from its demand.Being a utility tokens, cfi will have huge demand in future.
For example if you want access to early crowdsale opportunity in cfi promoted icos,you must hold minimum 5k cfi in your wallet
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

5000 CFI is to small number for acces to Priority Pass. I think is to cheap.
Everybody who trade seriously can buy this small amount 5000 CFI and keep in wallets but not make big difference in price. Its not masternodes with huge amount coins to make more stakes.
Make it 10 k or 20 k or 30k CFI tokens to acces Priority Pass will be better. Why someone who bought 5000 CFI for 0.25 btc can have acces to presale ico's and buy it for example 1-100 btc in unlimited phase or even in first phase with limits ? to cheap.
But I know maybe easy acces to many ico's make CFI more popular platform in altcoins users. But not sure what is better.
feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

Everybody who trade seriously can buy this small amount 5000 CFI and keep in wallets but not make big difference in price. Its not masternodes with huge amount coins to make more stakes.
Make it 10 k or 20 k or 30k CFI tokens to acces Priority Pass will be better. Why someone who bought 5000 CFI for 0.25 btc can have acces to presale ico's and buy it for example 1-100 btc in unlimited phase or even in first phase with limits ? to cheap.
But I know maybe easy acces to many ico's make CFI more popular platform in altcoins users. But not sure what is better.

Developers are joking with us.
This has already been said in the slack and their response is that they are not worried about the price of the coin. It would be nice if they had said that before launching CFI on Bittrex.
All the relevant questions I saw in Slack were answered with evasive answers with Scam features.
If it continue as it is the price of the currency will continue where it is and the only people who will win are the developers of Cofound.it and the ICOs they launch.
NoICO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

This has already been said in the slack and their response is that they are not worried about the price of the coin. It would be nice if they had said that before launching CFI on Bittrex.
All the relevant questions I saw in Slack were answered with evasive answers with Scam features.
If it continue as it is the price of the currency will continue where it is and the only people who will win are the developers of Cofound.it and the ICOs they launch.

The future of this coin is took the ICO money and dump coins on the exchange.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

"their response is that they are not worried about the price of the coin"
Didn't they say something before or after that?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:07:28 AM

I do not think they would have said that.What they would have meant is that they have no control on price and it is not their concern because they want to concentrate on cofound development.

Th0rest

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

In those turbulent times when some exchanges shut down from sudden I would suggest to move coins and tokens when exchanged. MEW is good choice.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:51:49 PM

I do not think they would have said that.What they would have meant is that they have no control on price and it is not their concern because they want to concentrate on cofound development.

I should be something like that. Because they just sold 25% of the CFIs during the ICO.

feranenem12345

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

I should be something like that. Because they just sold 25% of the CFIs during the ICO.

Where did you see that?
dumpscan

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

Am I found new dump coin ?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Yes, you are in the right place.  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Thats not true.CFI is not a dump coin.It is promoted by people behind Iconomi.It is just more than a month since their ico and people expect its price to got to moon which is not possible.ICN took almost a year to reach $1.Give cofound some time and it will be 10x ico price
feranenem12345

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:45:23 AM

Thats not true.CFI is not a dump coin.It is promoted by people behind Iconomi.It is just more than a month since their ico and people expect its price to got to moon which is not possible.ICN took almost a year to reach $1.Give cofound some time and it will be 10x ico price

Always the same excuse, always the same example.

"Wait a year" "Hold your bags for a year" "Iconomi took a year to reach $ 4" ...

Let's stay here holding our bags for a year while the developers are making money on top of us. And then, if it works, then we will see the currency appreciate.

It would be great to see CFI moon but that's not the problem. The problem is that this coin is sinking more and more.
The crowdsale of Musiconomi starts tomorrow and looks at how much the coin is worth.

And worst of all is that the value of CFI is likely to fall further as developers receive the CFI from the sale of Musiconomi and pour everything back into the exchanges.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 12:43:43 AM

Always the same excuse, always the same example.

"Wait a year" "Hold your bags for a year" "Iconomi took a year to reach $ 4" ...

Let's stay here holding our bags for a year while the developers are making money on top of us. And then, if it works, then we will see the currency appreciate.

It would be great to see CFI moon but that's not the problem. The problem is that this coin is sinking more and more.
The crowdsale of Musiconomi starts tomorrow and looks at how much the coin is worth.

And worst of all is that the value of CFI is likely to fall further as developers receive the CFI from the sale of Musiconomi and pour everything back into the exchanges.
So what were you expecting while investing in cofound? Was it that it made you millionaire?Which other Ethereum based coin do you see rising in these days?
It is not the problem with cfi alone.The overall market is down.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

bought CFI at 8500 on friend recommendation 2 weeks back.. now i am sitting with 70% of loss..
i still have a hope, and will be keeping this coin until it generates profit to me
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

congratulations sir, CFI is dump coin. iam lose big money, and now rate 2,9k i don't know where is bottom down? very very bad
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

congratulations sir, CFI is dump coin. iam lose big money, and now rate 2,9k i don't know where is bottom down? very very bad

Price not going well right now. Hope CFI goes up with new projects.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:55:20 AM

bought CFI at 8500 on friend recommendation 2 weeks back.. now i am sitting with 70% of loss..
i still have a hope, and will be keeping this coin until it generates profit to me

seems CFI is goin to 1500 satoshis.... very under ICO price      i bought at 9800 sat..  deff. not good  not goooood at all

team, dev, answers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: